Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners?  (Read 398 times)
Jegileman

Activity: 322
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 02:37:45 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

So my question is this, can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners? And even if we do how can they be convinced that we're doing genuine work online since the society sees most people earning from online as fraudsters (Yahoo boys).

I won’t even tell them and whatever they want to think about it they should, because I know what I am doing is legit and won’t call for any case even if they call security personnel’s on me. One thing I understand about this life is to try and make your life private and not tell anyone where your source of income originates from. It will depend on my environment to know what to do next when I begin to feel uncomfortable with my stay there because of how people will be perceiving my source of wealth.

I won’t be compelled to tell them I’m a bitcoiner because in our community today, if you tell them you’re into bitcoin, they already assume you’re rich and have a lot of money. I will rather get a physical business even though I won’t stay and go their once in a while to supervise the shop so that they’ll assume I get all my income from the physical shop I opened. You have to stay smart in the street if not, you’ll regret why you let the public know about you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 756
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 03:04:57 PM

Not everyone deserves to know what a Bitcoiners does or if one have Bitcoin as holdings. When people hear Bitcoin, some may just conclude that one is wealthy enough, but not knowing how much quantity and how the BTC is earned is what's the core truth that needs protection from those who don't understand the value Bitcoin has brought to their lives

I can tell close family and friends if need be, but the first I tell, would have to have been very close inorder for me to let them in on such secret, even if they probe till heaven falls.

Marvelman

Activity: 994
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 04:22:12 PM

I agree, telling folks how much bitcoin you got can be dicey.  I mean, if they know about it or how it could maybe make you rich, they might try to take advantage.  Some people could see your crypto stash as their own personal ATM and sweet talk you into lending them some and  or worse they might just take it.  Had a buddy who flashed some hard cash around to impress a date.  Next thing he knows, he's getting jumped by her friends looking to score some free money.  So yeah, best to just keep that info to yourself unless you really trust who you're talking to.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 04:34:14 PM

Some of us here were not actually doing very well before we joined this forum and people know that we don't have a job and a source of income but when we were introduced to this forum, we took time to build our accounts and were fortunate to join signature campaigns and we started earning income from it and things begins change differently in our lives as we were able to buy clothes, food, shelter and even extend hands to some of our loved ones and people begin to wonder what kind of job you're doing that you have suddenly changed to the extent of even rendering assistance to other people.

So my question is this, can we proudly tell people that we're Bitcoiners? And even if we do how can they be convinced that we're doing genuine work online since the society sees most people earning from online as fraudsters (Yahoo boys).
Op since you know say na legit hustle you they run for the online wey they put food for your table and e come be like say the Naija bad economy no they too affect you, you for chill, anybody wey they think say na scamming work you they do for online make them think. If they no fit to join you, make them watch you Just make the money they go. You fit just let your family know say na legit something they give you money for online, and make them no come they think so much say how manage you they see money every week when the country they like this.

Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 04:49:24 PM

Wetin be the need of telling people say you be bitcoiner if e no deh necessary. E no go make any sense because people go still believe wetin them want to believe. Most of the people weh you want to explain give self fit to no understand wetin bitcoin be self. You go just waste your time talking to people weh go still gossip you immediately you leave them presence. If you deh fear say them go call you Yahoo boy na that one them go first call you self. Just concentrate on yourself and wetin you deh do. Do your thing in private. No forget say country hard and if people begin see you as someone who get bitcoin na problem you deh cause for yourself. Be careful.
RockBell

Activity: 742
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 05:34:51 PM

Not everyone deserves to know what a Bitcoiners does or if one have Bitcoin as holdings. When people hear Bitcoin, some may just conclude that one is wealthy enough, but not knowing how much quantity and how the BTC is earned is what's the core truth that needs protection from those who don't understand the value Bitcoin has brought to their lives

I can tell close family and friends if need be, but the first I tell, would have to have been very close inorder for me to let them in on such secret, even if they probe till heaven falls.
I remember at first when you tell people you into bitcoin the next thing they think you into fraud but thank God for now that people are getting enlightening about the entire bitcoin. And once they think you are wealthy enough the next thing is for them to start bill you not considering your current condition. Either you have or not. And they have forgotten that you can invest as little as 10 dollars. They don't know how much you have invested and don't care to know the only  thing they know is for you to bring when they ask you because you are a bitcoiner.

Am can also share with my beloved friends and family about it since they have idea about my investment and know the quantity owned but as for outsiders I will better keep it for my self because I know how people can be and also for security reasons it is better to keep it to your self.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Kliss

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 12:44:04 PM

Some of us here were not actually doing very well before we joined this forum and people know that we don't have a job and a source of income but when we were introduced to this forum, we took time to build our accounts and were fortunate to join signature campaigns and we started earning income from it and things begins change differently in our lives as we were able to buy clothes, food, shelter and even extend hands to some of our loved ones and people begin to wonder what kind of job you're doing that you have suddenly changed to the extent of even rendering assistance to other people.

Yes of course ,we can actually tell family,friends and our loved ones that we are bitcoiner's and they can also be convinced that you are doing a genuine work online depend  on how you enlighten them what you do besides that crypto (bitcoin)  is digital currency known globally. We can absolutely tell someone of its benefits and profits from it, it can also be beneficial to them also.
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:26:19 PM
Merited by Davidvictorson (1)

In the online world, I haven't begun making money yet, but if I get a chance to earn through a forum's signature, I'll be cautious about sharing it widely. I won't announce my online earnings to everyone, except maybe my close family, for my safety. If I do start making money here, I'll carefully plan things out. I might even start a small business to divert attention away from myself, so people don't think I have a lot of money just because I'm involved with Bitcoin. It's not wrong to be proud of how we earn, but it's important to be careful about who we share this information with. There are negative influences around us, and sometimes it's better to keep things private to avoid attracting unwanted attention or potential risks.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
uchegod-21

Activity: 924
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 09:09:50 AM

There was a day that I asked myself this question. I checked my life and it is similar with the life of the yahoo boys because I do not work in a physical shop and again I earn online. If you search my phone you will see multiple wallets like an aza man. If you also search my phone you will see VPNs just like the yahoo guys have. Even my appearance sometimes make people think I am into yahoo. Once you are a young guy and you are fresh and maybe has a good phone in your hand, you are a yahoo person. That's the standard they have Kept here. That is why if I go to boutique to buy clothes, I will first tell them to give me the normal price that I am not a yahoo person.

My advice is that, if you don't do yahoo but you are only a Bitcoin, don't have any cockroach in your cupboard.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Salahmu

Activity: 392
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 09:41:55 AM

Actually I will never advise anyone to tell people about there Bitcoin because you may not like the outcome considering the kind of society we are now, were almost every online work is seen or perceived to be something that's not genuine so telling people about it is like telling them that you are an online scammer so is just better you keep it within yourself, actually the reason why I'm sounding this way is because I have witnessed a situation were a Bitcoiner decided to share information to people who doesn't really understand much about Bitcoin to see if there is anyway he could help them to guide them through on how they can start investing on Bitcoin but little did he realize that he was making a very big mistake, the same people he was trying to help turn against him and call police on him by tagging the guy as an online scammer, so perhaps sometimes we could feel that helping someone  is good by telling them what we do but sometimes the outcome could be very severe.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fiasem20

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 09:05:06 PM

First of all we can proudly tell people that we're bitcoiners but we should be mindful of people we tell not everyone around us deserves to know the source of our income.Some people are just there to say all sort of rubbish but with the mindset I have if I'm making my money in a legit way, whatever people say doesn't matter.How can I convince a person that I work online? First of all I'll introduce the forum to the person, enlighten him or her on cryptocurrency cause most Nigerians think cyptrocurrency is Yahoo Yahoo,with this introduction it's left for the person to believe or not.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 231

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:32:22 PM

No be everybody go fit to understand say you de join discussion for one forum and at di end of di week dem go just pay you just like dat, most people go think say na cover up for yahoo things wey you de into. E no good to tell lies but for dis our forum matter, make you keep di information to your self, unless say you get correct person wey you wan carry enter di forum, na im you fit to discuss am with, odawise no need to de broadcast Yoursef. Bad belle people plenty, dem fit report you say you be yahoo guy, you go come go de explain yourself for police or EFCC, dem even fit to set you up thinking say you get plenty Bitcoin for your wallet, so as dis forum de anonymous na so you suppose code yoursef anonymously for outside di forum.

Brainiac01

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:36:24 PM

It may be believable by we the digitally enlightened few. But for most, it'll be taken with some shade of doubt as making money through the internet is still somewhat new and hardly believable.
MorganaX

Activity: 45
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 08:49:51 PM

Well when you start progressing people will actually ask where you’re get your money from and they will like to know by all means, and when you tell them you’re into bitcoin trade and stuffs like that, they will think you’re a fraudster and what you’re doing is illegal. Well to me some people you don’t need to tell them your source of income it’s better you keep it to yourself then letting people criticize you.

Well I’m actually new here and try to find my way in this forum
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 11:21:48 PM

I no go fit tell stranger say I dey do something wey dey give me money in Bitcoin because of some people don picture about bitcoin in our society say any person wey get ahm must be somebody wey dey very rich. For me I prefer to stay without allowing anybody to know say I get bitcoin because letting people know is dangerous which nobody can tell what will happen.

Even if I dey work for forum and people dey feel say I dey do illegal thing wey dey give me money, I no care about what people think about me so far as my ways dey pure.

Zigabel

Activity: 238
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 12:29:14 PM

Just be careful of people that you tell that you are making some money on this forum. People that are buying bitcoin or receiving reward in bitcoin need to be careful. Especially of offline attack like physical attack can be possible and by avoiding people about you receiving bitcoin weekly would be better.

Just play your card right. To know Yahoo guy is not difficult to know. I know people that are into online means of earning and there has been no problem.

If it comes to police case, you will be able to defend yourself and you have nothing to be afraid of if your hand is clean.
I like wetin you talk here, e make a whole lot of sense, no be everybody supposed know wetin dey give you money especially if you see say dem dey ask you without pure intentions e go better say make you no just send dem at all if possible no tell dem d truth about wetin u dey do because some bad pipo go still believe wetin dem choose to believe even if you tell dem the actual truth about wetin u dey do as ur work so na to just but eye for ground know who we go dey tell tinz and who to avoid so dat make we no for go cast ourself for outside na as we know say area no too pure nowadays.

As you know say wetin you dey do legit you no supposed fear because even if mata bos out for d are you get wetin u go use defend yourself say wetin you dey do legit and no  something wey no pure so no need to fear any body.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 182

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 03:18:07 PM

OP, I can tell someone that am a bitcoiner but I can't tell you exactly what I do, it is important for us to be careful of whom we discuss what we do with, because of the happenings this days,   jealousy and other things that can be accompanied with it, humans mind is somehow, most times you might discuss with someone he or she may not see it as anything at first but later at his own time, he will start battling with his mind, this might lead to him having dangerous thought about you but we need to be very careful because the danger out their is enormous.

Loveday422

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 07:18:24 AM

Sure with little knowledge I have in Bitcoin and other platform in crypto currency we should be proud to say it that we are Bitcoiners because from the Beginning people admire Bitcoiners Even when I haven't have account I do admire them and always wish to be part of Bitcoin,as you can see today Bitcoin has taken over and can't never stop it's operation due to its famous today,one can be proud to say it that he is into crypto currency or mining because is not yahoo plus so you can be proud while saying it ,even our FG and other law enforcement agency they all do it ,that's to show that we are not in to bad company but good.

Bitcoin investment is a lifetime investment believe me any youth who don't emback on it now will so much regret it tomorrow because we are now in a digital currency age , where things are happening today ,so my dear brother you should be proud to say it all over and over again that you are a Bitcoiner, anywhere and nothing we happened, except as binance is fighting with FG still one can still make a contribution anywhere, crypto is not curruption ,so never be scared at all to open up what pay you,though many mistake it as being fraudulent (yahoo) because many who are into Bitcoin look fresh and always press their phones anytime,but that doesn't make you to be shy to share what you do to people,be proud and tell people you source of income before they tag yahoo or ritualist ,but I don't mined if you tag me yahoo or ritualist,what I know I will keep on doing what I know best .
EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 10:40:26 AM

Let us just say that some of us has not being doing well with our Bitcoin investments simply because we are grieved that the platform does not bring us quick incomes and we are also likely to have doubt to the investment technology due to lack of knowledges on how we can always have confidence that our assets can be secured since it is a decentralized technology.

Some of us were also slacked to the Bitcoin investing industry due to certain levels of ignorance that we can actually be accumulating and patient would always have us the key to make it big in the future.
We never had that insight of Bitcoin being a hope industrial investment system against the future during our retirement. All we thought about the Bitcoin was if it can not give us a quick income then we are backing off and since we are not sure if our funds are secured as we do not know the authorities in-charge of it then we are also backing off.

It was really a total awkwardness of most persons who had been unable to elevate on their Bitcoin assets but since we got to this Bitcointalk platform, we were able to build our knowledges and clearly understood how the system is really running and also opportuned to learn about the potentials of this great Bitcoin industry and its marketing strategies.

So to some points most of us has been able to build a proefficient and profitable carriers with the help of discovering and being amongst the forum.
A 5 stars kudos to the invent of this great forum which had given us the privileges to have come this far of being financially independent to ourselves even though the national Economy is still staggering but atleast we maintains some self reliance stance with the fact that our endivoirs of Investing in the Bitcoin would always have us that potential privileges to beat the economy inflations.

@ OP while I have learnt to some extent in this forum, it is risky of you telling anyone your source of income and letting them know you are a Bitcoin holder would add no value to your holding instead you would stand in the position of becoming a treasury that some evil minded persons may hunt you to steal your assets.

It is just better you stay mute and you owe no one prove of your doing legit job. Maybe if you must have to talk to them about your income since you are mostly at home While your Bitcoin holdings speaks of your incomes for you, you can just let them know that you are doing some remote jobs which you can work at home but online.

Tha would save you some insecurity terms in the dangerous societies we are today.

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 12:35:25 PM

Like i does most times i don't usually disclose my source of income to people when they keep asking me what do i do in city well if you must know there are lot of things to be done in the city if you moved out to there, work like painting, driving or company works. One must not revealed to external body that you are into online business because they have different mentality and orientations about online activities and even if you must tell any it should be someone that knows things about online, or that into online business just as you do before you could spare time to explained to such persons.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄