Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Notcoin Mining  (Read 358 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 04:50:39 PM

Launchpool is gonna start very soon. Unbelievable news about not coin. Binance list not coin instead of ton coin. Im expecting the famers will get decent amounts of money.
The price has increased a lot after this announcement. People are getting hyped caused by this. It feels like that getting listed on binance is much easier compared when CZ was still CEO.
Well expect the unexpected. Glad to share this project here in forum and enjoy while playing or mining notcoin. Surely weve earned some decent money in here and its only for free. Many didnt expect that but the notcoin vibes and narrative is really great contender for binance listing. Thats why I kept on grinding this one cause Ive seen potential.

Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 10:20:35 AM

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/b78921ecf7c94e50973850fc47f497b9

To be honest. I never expect this to happen. How the hell binance is listing not coin. Meanwhile, its parent coin ton has not yet listed on binance. Launchpool is gonna start very soon. Unbelievable news about not coin. Binance list not coin instead of ton coin. Im expecting the famers will get decent amounts of money.
The price has increased a lot after this announcement. People are getting hyped caused by this. It feels like that getting listed on binance is much easier compared when CZ was still CEO.

One word is hype and community. It's also on Bitget pre market rn. Possibly listing too. It's looking good for those that mine it..

Belarge

Activity: 434
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 11:54:08 PM

Well expect the unexpected. Glad to share this project here in forum and enjoy while playing or mining notcoin. Surely weve earned some decent money in here and its only for free. Many didnt expect that but the notcoin vibes and narrative is really great contender for binance listing. Thats why I kept on grinding this one cause Ive seen potential.
The space is unpredictable, I can't dictate which of these projects is promising and the ones that will fail, however we always hoped for the best for ourselves. I underestimate this project and now they're flying to greater heights this season. I've completely missed out because I was thinking it was simply one of these random airdrop projects that will failed at the end. However congratulations to those that took it seriously and they have just few days to go for them to accumulate their profits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1395

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 12:58:17 AM

You, OP, seem to be among the first people to discuss the Notcoin bot here. Congratulations to you and all the first participants and miners who worked on mining this coin several months ago. I hope you can successfully claim the airdrop and, once trading opens, achieve good returns.

I missed out on this coin because I didn't know about it earlier, but I believe there are more opportunities and fresh clicker apps like this. Telegram Apps Center posted about these fresh apps for those who missed out on Notcoin, like me. Check out the attached image; there are many Telegram bots to earn game tokens and more rewards. However, it's hard to predict which upcoming project might be the next big one after Notcoin.

[SOURCE]

I'm currently working on BOOMUP, MomoAI, and Cubes has anyone heard of them before?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
woez

Activity: 452
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:23:16 AM

I see @thenotcoin twitter account has quite a lot of followers and what they try through the program gets an extraordinary response, especially their tokens will also be ready to launch on well-known exchanges.

But, usually after listing later in a matter of days the price will immediately drop due to the sell-off of miners, but conditions can also recover if BTC pump prices again.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kristiyana

Activity: 210
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:50:09 AM

Notcoin Mining has been 2 weeks since launch of their Beta testnet.

https://twitter.com/thenotcoin/status/1742670821578113122?t=P5EYHWQyg4x3SHucYqKddg&s=19

Has anyone join the league on clicking to mine notcoin. Ive been doing them few days back and see the hype is real. Not sure if anyone here heard of them but if anyone wanted to join I had referral code and join my squad.

Just dm me if interesed. Got some exchange squad doing it like Binance, Kucoin and OKX.

Actually a friend of my introduce me to this notcoin mining that's when the project was still ongoing but due to the past experience I have  with this coin mining mostly in telegram, so I just see it as a waste of time because I have participated in so many scam project in telegram, so that is why I decided not to participate in that project. However I have come to realized that the project is genuine I guess the project has ended.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Hallroom

Activity: 672
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 12:11:19 PM

https://twitter.com/thenotcoin/status/1742670821578113122?t=P5EYHWQyg4x3SHucYqKddg&s=19

Has anyone join the league on clicking to mine notcoin. Ive been doing them few days back and see the hype is real. Not sure if anyone here heard of them but if anyone wanted to join I had referral code and join my squad.

Just dm me if interesed. Got some exchange squad doing it like Binance, Kucoin and OKX.

Actually a friend of my introduce me to this notcoin mining that's when the project was still ongoing but due to the past experience I have  with this coin mining mostly in telegram, so I just see it as a waste of time because I have participated in so many scam project in telegram, so that is why I decided not to participate in that project. However I have come to realized that the project is genuine I guess the project has ended.

not Coin is a very good mining coin, it has been in airdrop form for a long time. This number of futures and road maps are very good, if one wants to hold for long then one can hold. Because every exchange will list it, so you can hold it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ben Barubal

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:41:32 PM

Notcoin nft sale. Have time to buy nft before the listing of the coin Smiley Smiley Smiley
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0xfe467d249e380326278f6162154d11095df3656e/1

This is not legit guys, be careful what you click on the link else it can result to a bad experience.

Heard of it and am currently mining with a friend who referred me, started few days ago and I can confirm the hype is real on CT, am seeing many ct influencers talking about it. Am not sure what the outcome will be but am mining not to miss should in case it becomes something rewarding.  Grin

It's quite noisy right now in the crypto field, and even on Facebook, I see that there are other influencers uploading it on their pages. It's quite hyped, and the community seems to be big because millions of people are talking about it, which number supports it.

That's why I also participate in the launchpools where they exist, even if they're only short-term. Of course, I also want to go along. Now,  here in the mining of Not, I still have no idea how it is.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1319

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:42:22 PM

Congrats to all notcoin miners not much but considerable free money. I wasnt able to sell mine cause Binance return the tokens to users. Damn unexpectedly that they will resort to that. Hopefully they do this beforehand so users wouldnt expect on during trading or at least pick other exchanges before hand not after the tradinf occured. A very negative move for Binance doing this kind of things to community.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1316
Merit: 715

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:28:53 PM

I also participated in NOT coin listing campaign on launchpad of Binance exchange by staking my BNB coin for around 5 days and this evening I received my staking reward. Unfortunately, it has grossly disappointed its investors when today it got listed on Binance at very low price, just $0.007. I attribute this lackluster performance  due to overall bearish conditions in crypto market. Despite this I will not sell my holdings on such a low price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dunamisx

Activity: 882
Merit: 545

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:50:49 PM

We cannot predict on such coin performances for now since its just being listed, you can wait till after some time to see what comes out of it all, sometimes you will have to discover that some coins go dip after their launch to later pump high, all it may require from us is to just exercise some patience to hold, we still have a along way to go about the bull market in this season and more to expect on altcoins performances.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DiMarxist

Activity: 308
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:26:03 PM

We cannot predict on such coin performances for now since its just being listed, you can wait till after some time to see what comes out of it all, sometimes you will have to discover that some coins go dip after their launch to later pump high, all it may require from us is to just exercise some patience to hold, we still have a along way to go about the bull market in this season and more to expect on altcoins performances.
I didn't follow up the token and today was the general announced day to launch the token in most of the Centralized Exchanges. And on the 14th of this month, Kucoin and few exchanges launched the NOTcoin and stopped it in the following day and today was the pronounced date of the relaunched. So I want to know how is the market price of the coin? Did people or investors made small profit from.the token? I saw a News that the token rise or increased a little. Was that true?

Hallroom

Activity: 672
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:15:16 PM

I didn't follow up the token and today was the general announced day to launch the token in most of the Centralized Exchanges. And on the 14th of this month, Kucoin and few exchanges launched the NOTcoin and stopped it in the following day and today was the pronounced date of the relaunched. So I want to know how is the market price of the coin? Did people or investors made small profit from.the token? I saw a News that the token rise or increased a little. Was that true?

This coin pumps the most in the current market, and this mining platform is the most popular in the current market and is listed on about 18 exchanges. Since I am with Binance Exchange. So it was pumped up to a maximum of 0=03 (three cents), and there is a high probability of a better pump in the future because massive investors are on this platform and have invested considerable resources.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FinePoine0

Activity: 420
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:45:23 PM

This coin pumps the most in the current market, and this mining platform is the most popular in the current market and is listed on about 18 exchanges. Since I am with Binance Exchange. So it was pumped up to a maximum of 0=03 (three cents), and there is a high probability of a better pump in the future because massive investors are on this platform and have invested considerable resources.

Currently NotCoin has the highest pumping in this market, as it is a mining coin so this coin is limited to all holders. And these mining plot forms will improve the most if the cryptocurrency market moves towards the start of a bull run. So investing in this platform will be the best and it will be possible to get benefits, so if you invest, these must be in the investment list.

oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 11:53:13 PM

I think that this will end with the ratio of the rewards to actual coins being reduced. I say this because usually, there should be a limit. And if there isn’t, that means that people can click and surpass their expectations. So I’m assuming that it can happen based on how many people get informed and if they surpass expectations, the amount will likely be slashed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
X-ray

Activity: 2898
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 12:21:43 AM

I also participated in NOT coin listing campaign on launchpad of Binance exchange by staking my BNB coin for around 5 days and this evening I received my staking reward. Unfortunately, it has grossly disappointed its investors when today it got listed on Binance at very low price, just $0.007. I attribute this lackluster performance  due to overall bearish conditions in crypto market. Despite this I will not sell my holdings on such a low price.
to be fair aevo perpetual trading for NOT has shown the exact same pricing, so its not really that unexpected value but people just have too much of an expectation knowing the current circulating supply of not coin that is 102 billion with market cap of near billion i think its already good enough, there are indeed some people that thinks this coin deserve $1 as a price but honestly that'd make the market cap 102 billion dollar which i don't think make sense.

regardless for such easy tasks or just staking money we already get reward within short amount of time i think its still a win at the end.
but this coin still has the potential though to go up even higher, knowing that its so popular it getting listed in all popular exchange easily.
i'm expecting this coin to be reaching more than $1 billion market cap easily and probably will be a contender to the meme coin such as pepe coin that has already existed.
the massive dumping from the people who owns not coin was easily overcomed with the high buying order as well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ben Barubal

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 02:35:46 AM

It was too late for me to find out; by now, he is listed in bitget and bybit. Those who participated in this announcement won. But I bought it because, for sure, it will make a good record during this bull run that is coming. I think it is possible that it will be 1 dollar.

So I'll just save it until next year; after all, it's the first time to face the bull run, although it's exciting to hold it because it depends on what development happens in the future. Even the hyped has been lessen now I am still holding it even for this bull season only.

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:01:05 AM

I don't know much about these coins and I have never followed many times new coins may not last long in the market. Although listed on the exchange site for scamming, everything stopped after a few days. This is expected to have a negative impact on the growth of acceptance of tokens as a form of payment. That's why we should go for good coins that will perform well in bull run and have no fear of losing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 448
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:30:38 AM

They messed up big time with Binance as a lot user were not able to transfer their coins to Binance. Now thier network is so congested that it is taking 24 hours to transfer those returned coin to the wallet. This is not a good sign as the community expected the TON network to handle such kind of network pressure.

Essential10

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:39:49 AM

I don't know much about these coins and I have never followed many times new coins may not last long in the market. Although listed on the exchange site for scamming, everything stopped after a few days. This is expected to have a negative impact on the growth of acceptance of tokens as a form of payment. That's why we should go for good coins that will perform well in bull run and have no fear of losing.
Over the past two months, NotCoin has had a massive publicity campaign. Yesterday the coin was listed on various exchanges and its price went down more than 54% in one day. I feel like the day will go lower in day by day. New projects like this are seen in most cases which decline day by day after being listed, Not Coin is no exception. New projects are rarely successful, so we should keep an eye on coins like Bitcoin, investing in top coins is fairly safe.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: