Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Useful side hustles to sponsor a BTC investment dream.  (Read 442 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 10:59:10 PM

any job in US/UK can earn $100 a day..

think about it US min wage is $15/h. doing 8 hours a day= $120
so just getting a min wage job is $120k

so $100 is below min wage

these freelancer sites are not giving away free money..
its a low paid
.. employee getting atleast $120 and outsourcing tasks he suppose to do to other people for UPTO $100 where employee gets $20 to do nothing

as others have said if these jobs were dream jobs everyone would do them and the competition would dry up opportunities where there are not enough tasks to fill the day to get the pay.

the only ones advertising these are:
a. the salary earners outsourcing their tasks due to laziness
b. those that promote something they dont use/need so dont fear competition but just want to pretend the opportunities are there to make them sound like they are successful(fake it till you make it)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 11:32:01 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

This is a new year and in this community, it is our duty to share useful information and tips that is of benefits to community members who may need such information so as to earn a good passive income to achieve their Bitcoin investment dreams and of course their life dreams too.
I only compiled just four of some passive income skills or hustle that Bitcoin enthusiast or traders may need to assist them in owning BTC and may turn it into a career if done well.

1. Digital Marketing is guaranteed to earn at least $500+/day.
2. Job as a Virtual Assistant may earn one $150/day from these sites; fiverr.com, upwork.com.
3. Reviewing Songs is also expected to earn on an average, $200/day.
4. Watching Ads is one I find quite fascinating, but it is sure to earn one $100/day.

There are also others I may not know. Please do feel free to add up some side hustle ideas you know that could be very useful in this new year, mostly as the halving is expected and the dream of still owning some BTC investments haunts many of us.

Honestly I'm not gonna stray too far anymore and just include bitcointalk/altcoinstalk signature campaigns in the equation. The fact that you don't even have to burden yourself from transferring fiat and converting it into crypto cause your campaign manager's going to pay with bitcoin from the get-go. Bounty campaigns are equally good as well but honestly the added risk of the project not getting enough recognition or outright rugpulling just makes signature campaigns more desirable by a longshot.

Crypto writing as well, which I've done for a while now and was able to fund my living expenses and crypto holdings could pose as a great inclusion in your list of good side jobs to have as a crypto enthusiast. Basically you go out there creating a portfolio of past crypto projects you work with, and if you're lucky enough to get hired into a crypto project you'd do articles, technical papers, and perhaps even social media post captions for them. You get paid in crypto, and everyone's happy.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 04:57:49 AM

This is a new year and in this community, it is our duty to share useful information and tips that is of benefits to community members who may need such information so as to earn a good passive income to achieve their Bitcoin investment dreams and of course their life dreams too.
I only compiled just four of some passive income skills or hustle that Bitcoin enthusiast or traders may need to assist them in owning BTC and may turn it into a career if done well.

2. Job as a Virtual Assistant may earn one $150/day from these sites; fiverr.com, upwork.com.
4. Watching Ads is one I find quite fascinating, but it is sure to earn one $100/day.

There are also others I may not know. Please do feel free to add up some side hustle ideas you know that could be very useful in this new year, mostly as the halving is expected and the dream of still owning some BTC investments haunts many of us.

Thank you for sharing this one, I agree that the stated 4 types of passive income is very profitable and we can earn a lot from that kind of job which is higher than your basic salary pay in a normal job. It's quite impressive how other freelancers share their journey on how they earn huge amount and acquire properties and enjoying their life by the help of freelancing work, particularly the Virtual Assistant job, But It's not easy as what you think because before you can find a good client or a project, you need to have solid experience in the position you're applying for, just like how you apply to a normal company. It is true that you will earn more here and we are talking about dollars, the best thing about this is fixed work from home set up because the clients will come from different countries.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 05:20:55 AM

Honestly I'm not gonna stray too far anymore and just include bitcointalk/altcoinstalk signature campaigns in the equation. The fact that you don't even have to burden yourself from transferring fiat and converting it into crypto cause your campaign manager's going to pay with bitcoin from the get-go. Bounty campaigns are equally good as well but honestly the added risk of the project not getting enough recognition or outright rugpulling just makes signature campaigns more desirable by a longshot.

And it takes a little luck for each application during registration to be accepted into a campaign, especially a potential one, and I think you know the direction of my conversation. It cannot be denied that this campaign provides something more and makes it easier for us in terms of adding additional income.

However, so far I personally am also trying to find additional side jobs of a technical nature (not the digital world as OP said) which in the end I will also invest in potential coins at this time, especially i look good utilities. I means, When the project has great utility, investors will believe in invest the money, so it's not a pump and dump project.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 05:37:09 AM

How much of the idea you gave of passive income actually works? How many users are there who can earn according to your idea?  People are cheated by working on most of the online sites except working on some sites. You probably got this idea through YouTube because there are many videos on YouTube where you can earn 100 dollars every day by watching videos presented by YouTubers or 100 dollars bonus if you have an account on any site. Is it really possible to make money as easily as a YouTuber describes? We should improve our skills for those jobs that will get paid. Earning money by watching ads is not a skill, so instead of wasting time watching ads unnecessarily, that time should be spent on learning web development, digital marketing or any other work so that the skills will be useful in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 05:44:16 AM

Honestly, the amount you mentioned for this online side hustle sounds unbelievable, because if you can acquire or gain such an amount on a daily basis, that means you will become rich in your early 20s. However, to me, I will just say that all four side hustles you mentioned are like you haven’t tried even one because if you have tried them, I don’t think you will recommend them or even write an amount and be sure of the amount, but I can say it might be that you watch a clip on YouTube, TikTok, or any other social media, then you just decide to share the ideas before you confirm them.

Although you did a wonderful job of sharing the information you got, next time when trying to do such, you should try and participate in them when you find out it is legit and it pays you. You will find it simple to express and explain in detail for others to gain or earn some money so that they can fulfil their dreams of investing in bitcoin.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 09:21:07 AM

The side hustles that you've mentioned needs someone to be dedicated for someone to be able to earn that kind of money, if that's the money that a newbie virtual assistant will be earning then I wouldn't be wasting my life away at my desk job when I could just get in there as quickly as I can and get that much money even when I'm still a newbie. Although most of them are good except for the watching ads part, remember that you need to put in some effort in all of them to be competent at them and make you earn a decent amount of doing them, remember this too, too much side hustle isn't worth it because you should give yourself the time that doesn't involve moneymaking because your sanity is a useful thing to have when you want to be competent with all the jobs that you're getting yourself into.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 10:09:55 AM

I was quite surprised at the income related to the skills in that field, but actually this number also reflects the need in society because some fields are really creating great attraction in the industry work of many people.

I also don't have too many skills to apply for, but (4) makes me quite curious and question whether these skills must be at the "master" level. For a freelance person at work, I would Nowadays, there are many important options in cyberspace for people to apply their skills. Not long ago, my 12-year-old nephew told me that he had sold an in-game item to another player, worth about $300, I just smiled and understood that life really has a lot to offer something we need to learn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 10:57:24 AM

The side hustles that you've mentioned needs someone to be dedicated for someone to be able to earn that kind of money, if that's the money that a newbie virtual assistant will be earning then I wouldn't be wasting my life away at my desk job when I could just get in there as quickly as I can and get that much money even when I'm still a newbie. Although most of them are good except for the watching ads part, remember that you need to put in some effort in all of them to be competent at them and make you earn a decent amount of doing them, remember this too, too much side hustle isn't worth it because you should give yourself the time that doesn't involve moneymaking because your sanity is a useful thing to have when you want to be competent with all the jobs that you're getting yourself into.

That's one of the reasons why many people who have a full time quit their job and turn their part time job into a full time because honestly, they can earn more from their sideline compared to a full time job. The only difference is that we cannot say that freelance work is stable because the discussion and offer here is per contract and when it comes to benefits and government contributions, they no longer cover that.

If I will be given the chance to be accepted for a freelancing job, maybe I will try and weigh carefully what is more worth it, because I can't say that I can do it, until I have tried it and it is really difficult to let go of full time job that offers many benefits. Maybe no matter how good you are at time management, you will still struggle and you might even get sick because of overwork for the sake of earning more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 11:27:49 AM

Really fascinating... Is it sure to make 100$ bucks a day at what platforms?

He did use the money many usually claim for the job(s) on those platforms. That is the mistake in his calculation. However those number are never (or very rarely) paid. As I have written before, the high competition on the platforms means that you have to accept a sharp reduction in your claims in order to get any job at all. Even more so in a weakening global economy.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:11:33 PM

Hear me out, IF YOU CAN EARN SUCH AMOUNT YOU WON'T JOINED A CAMPAIGN THAT PAYS YOU 0.0000025 BTC PER POST!

I don't believe all the bullshit, no one will give a good opportunity jobs to strangers for free because why you need to make the competition tighter when you can able to earn as much as you can.

If that number is correct all the freelancer from South Asia and South East Asia will be a millionaire by now.
Also don't exaggerate the freelancer live in those regions, most of them aren't really high skilled and not have a good work ethic.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 01:21:21 PM

I've come across digital marketing services being advertised on social media, the attract a learning fee and the coaches make it look like after enrolling in the class, you'll automatically start making dollars, which is not true. Also, I feel the renumeration is hyped and most persons don't get to earn up to $500 per day.

4. Watching Ads is one I find quite fascinating, but it is sure to earn one $100/day
I don't know where you got your information from but most of these platforms are fake and the few that existed, people don't earn up to $10/day. I'd have really appreciated it if you had listed these websites.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:35:23 PM

And it takes a little luck for each application during registration to be accepted into a campaign, especially a potential one, and I think you know the direction of my conversation. It cannot be denied that this campaign provides something more and makes it easier for us in terms of adding additional income.
Following campaigns in this forum can indeed earn additional income and that will also be better for each campaign participant. Moreover, if the duration of the campaign itself can be very long so that the income can continue to be felt every week, but if the campaign is like a bounty, the income will really depend on the price of the token given by the bounty itself. So it is really difficult to predict and also uncertain because the token distribution schedule itself is also sometimes long and may not even be given at all if the project becomes a scam.

However, so far I personally am also trying to find additional side jobs of a technical nature (not the digital world as OP said) which in the end I will also invest in potential coins at this time, especially i look good utilities. I means, When the project has great utility, investors will believe in invest the money, so it's not a pump and dump project.
You are doing a pretty good option by continuing to look for side jobs of a technical nature because every job that can provide income is actually always more suitable to do. And when you are able to choose new projects to utilize investment space, this is also a plus for yourself because it can also provide more profits for yourself and you can also use it to support better side income.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 06:40:23 PM

@OP, what is your reason for creating a topic like this because everything you put on the list almost doesn't make sense and I'm currently always looking for other side hustles to increase my income!

He did use the money many usually claim for the job(s) on those platforms. That is the mistake in his calculation. However those number are never (or very rarely) paid. As I have written before, the high competition on the platforms means that you have to accept a sharp reduction in your claims in order to get any job at all. Even more so in a weakening global economy.

it makes sense what you say here, online competition really makes people willing to pay low wages, so that's what the OP wrote, it really doesn't make sense, even in this forum to find a slot in your signature campaign is already quite difficult. sounds bullshit for someone who claims to be able to earn $100/day but still joins the signature campaign like OP did lol.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 08:37:56 PM

@OP, what is your reason for creating a topic like this because everything you put on the list almost doesn't make sense and I'm currently always looking for other side hustles to increase my income!

it makes sense what you say here, online competition really makes people willing to pay low wages, so that's what the OP wrote, it really doesn't make sense, even in this forum to find a slot in your signature campaign is already quite difficult. sounds bullshit for someone who claims to be able to earn $100/day but still joins the signature campaign like OP did lol.
I shared what I had left seeing that it's a new year and most of us would be thinking of exploring new prospects even as signature campaigns no longer has slot for the old and new ranking up members.
It's a struggle really and I shared this post to learn from useful comments and inputs, yours inclusive.

The price ranges I added isn't so much as accurate until one is engaged in the process and sees for themselves that the harder and smarter one works, the higher their pay rate, no matter the task involved.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 09:24:31 PM

-snip-
I shared what I had left seeing that it's a new year and most of us would be thinking of exploring new prospects even as signature campaigns no longer has slot for the old and new ranking up members.
It's a struggle really and I shared this post to learn from useful comments and inputs, yours inclusive.

The price ranges I added isn't so much as accurate until one is engaged in the process and sees for themselves that the harder and smarter one works, the higher their pay rate, no matter the task involved.
Let's be honest - I'm perfectly happy earning $200 to $500 a day, but what a job?
Some of your suggestions might be considered - but it seems a bit difficult to get in the early days. Someone who already has a source of income online never gets it on day one - but it takes time and hard work until finally $100 to $500 per day is possible.

I'd love to hear more suggestions for the kind of offline jobs that make the same amount of money in a day - I mean, $500 is a lot to have in a day, dude. Damn - I haven't had it until now despite trying several ways.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 09:36:03 PM

This is paid to click.

I haven't seen a paid to click that made someone $100 by just simply watching ads. Most of those that are top earners have got a lot of referrals, direct and rented.

With rented, it's going to require you a lot of money for you to have that greater return but even with that. I've done my calculation there and it's not worth it IMO.

Even on the most know paid to click website having rented referrals with the capital that you have, you'll just be disappointed. I want to know where you exactly got these amounts per day.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 11:51:55 PM

where site open workd digital marketing can guaranteed to eran 500dollar/day
example same number two you write can find jobs about virtual assistant in upwork , fiver and more

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 12:30:33 AM

$500 a day = is only $130k a year
most digital marketing jobs pay that or more..

yes if you only have 1 client/employer its like $35k but most marketers operate by servicing multiple businesses

google earns BILLIONS from digital marketing millions of businesses

the issue i see is when these marketing companies dont run in-house operations but subcontract it out to freelancers. but then undercut minimum wage of freelancers

the $500 a day is usually where you are operating 5 campaigns at once which should be each campaign paying atleast minimum wage $120 a day each.
if you are being lowballed. try to find a real job

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
naira

Activity: 1974
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 01:33:14 AM

It's quite easy to say, but in practice I'm sure the expectation of earning hundreds of dollars a day is not easy. Not everyone can do what you do or you yourself haven't fully proven that it works. Indeed, there is a method of earning money like that, but it also requires special skills, assessment criteria and a reputation that will be the benchmark for why your work should be given a high score. But be realistic if there is one, try to share something that can be done by many people for example point number 4.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████