Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to farm airdrops on crypto?  (Read 495 times)
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 11:44:00 AM

This type of early participation in the project seems to be the most preferable for those who do not have a lot of free time. But at the same time, he is the highest paid in the distribution of airdrop. Therefore, even if you do not have a large amount of money, you need to allocate at least a minimum amount for staking.
Yes like in the case of some Binance backed project defis.

Btw I participated on Kinza Finance, a project supportef by Binance, have a referral code for 10% boost on your alloc if you bind the code. If anyone wanted to invest or supply some asset like stablecoin or bnb. I appreciate if you would use my ref code. Kindly dm me if interested.
In last few days I was looking for the help in airdrops, so I find this thread helpful as now I can do something for my journey into crypto and airdrops from here easily, hopefully I will try to post few things after having involved into this which will help me and also helpful for the other members.

OP doing good job as he is updating his experience and other things related to investment and airdrops, hopefully many others will also join this and make things better for themselves and others as well which are looking for having some extra income after doing tasks like these.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 11:47:34 AM

The most important thing to note about airdrops these days is you need liquidity to effectively farm and earn a reasonable amount (5-6 figures most likely  Cheesy).
From the task listed by the @op, mainnet activities are key to farm airdrop, if you are not ready to spend funds to bridge, swap, stake, lend/borrow, and provide liquidity, you can hardly qualify for most of these airdrops.
It is about spending more to get more.

Honestly doesn’t sound like airdrop to me anymore. Haha. Airdrops are meant to be free and not something you have to stake any money for. If you stake, it then becomes rewards and not airdrop. So even if it requires a tiny amount, it’s not an airdrop anymore. I think the definition of airdrop is beginning to change because it wasn’t always so.

Why don’t I just use the money to invest in the project at once, maybe buy their presale?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 12:15:22 PM

Btw I participated on Kinza Finance, a project supportef by Binance, have a referral code for 10% boost on your alloc if you bind the code. If anyone wanted to invest or supply some asset like stablecoin or bnb. I appreciate if you would use my ref code. Kindly dm me if interested.

Kinza Finance is indeed one of the best projects incubated by Binance Labs and, accordingly, we can expect that we will see this project in the Binance exchange launchpad, which will necessarily entail a rapid increase in the price of the token. I have been using this service regularly for 3 months, placing all my free coins on staking using the Looping method, which consists in placing newly borrowed funds back on staking.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 12:22:10 PM

I have been using this service regularly for 3 months, placing all my free coins on staking using the Looping method, which consists in placing newly borrowed funds back on staking.
Oh so long already. So how much TVL when you enter or supplied for kinza? Right now its sitting arounf $130m probably you already gained a lot of points for this right? Im not using the borrow funds as I often forgot it Im afraid I would be liquidated haha if I didnt see that.

Btw can we post codes here for their ongoing referral since its a code not a referral link? Might as well be used by others here who would want to enter and join.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 12:56:50 PM

In my opinion, airdrops are a matter of luck, and even though we take part in an event held by a project, we don't necessarily do an airdrop, but indeed project events that don't announce airdrops are highly doubtful, but sometimes if we are active we can get an airdrop and we can get a good return. worthy.

But usually those that have decent returns are active retro airdrops, and indeed in this airdrop there are certain conditions that you have to spend money to get points in order to have proper qualifications to get a large amount of airdrop. As OP described the events that must be participated in, projects that make announcements usually have more competitors.

But you need to remember that each project has its own method, or is varied and many are scams, so you have to be smarter in looking at the projects you participate in, especially those that require spending money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:12:43 PM

Some project developers encourage airdrop participants to stake their tokens in order to earn more. That is why they manipulate people and the question is if they are really on aid to fulfill their promise or just to prevent the sudden collapse of the project knowing most scenarios before that when airdrop coins have been released, the drops came next.

And this is not wonder why many people just ignore them because the results are absolutely the same, they'll turn into scams in the end. Because even if the project looks promising but if there is no use case, it still fails.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 05:13:30 PM

Oh so long already. So how much TVL when you enter or supplied for kinza? Right now its sitting arounf $130m probably you already gained a lot of points for this right? Im not using the borrow funds as I often forgot it Im afraid I would be liquidated haha if I didnt see that.

Btw can we post codes here for their ongoing referral since its a code not a referral link? Might as well be used by others here who would want to enter and join.

Yes, I have already collected quite a lot of points and I hope that each point will be equal to $1)) You need to reconsider your attitude to the Looping method, using stablecoins for staking, you practically cannot lose your money, but at the same time you can increase the amount of staking by 3 times and, accordingly, get 3 times more points. Since Kinza Finance allows you to borrow in the same stablecoin that you are staking, you will have no problems. However, you should keep a close eye on the Health Factor.

Posting referral codes will be considered a violation of the rules of the forum and, accordingly, such a message will be deleted, besides, you can get a ban for 7 days.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 06:00:13 PM

you practically cannot lose your money, but at the same time you can increase the amount of staking by 3 times and, accordingly, get 3 times more points. Since Kinza Finance allows you to borrow in the same stablecoin that you are staking, you will have no problems. However, you should keep a close eye on the Health Factor.
Yeah if its stablecoin but Im not supplying stabelcoin thats why. Maybe if I had stablecoin staked then theres no problem at all but the volatility might really hit you bad if you borrowed so much of % of your funds. Anyway, hope we could grab some good juicy airdrops from this one I am thinking their launch could be at the end month of quarter 1 so technically we still have time to collect some points. Probably by that time the tvl would be nearing 500 to 700m.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 06:11:20 PM

I will say about airdrop farming in crypto is that yes, there are a lot of airdrops out there right now that have staking, that have volume, that have to use their platform. some of them take a lot of investment, some of them take a little investment, but the chances are very high that they pay and when someone gives an airdrop on the bases of different criteria they give a very large amount of profit to their users. Besides, there are also free , but the free is not very useful, anyone who have fund they easily join in investment Airdrop.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 07:56:28 PM

That's true, most of the airdrops before are for free but this time, I guess that change is truly constant because these projects are also requiring the airdroppers to do some tasks and that's become a common thing nowadays. That's the reason why I am actually looking for airdrops that are for free without these much tasks but that's also the basis on how much you'll get if you contribute to their bridge, liquidity, etc. Well, it became a standard now.
Perhaps some events from projects like OP, ARB,... have attracted a lot of attention and directed users to search for opportunities through similar criteria. I can feel that the projects behind it like L0, zksync, starknet, Linea, BASE, Blast,... are having a lot of active people. And it is also important to understand that competition, as well as more difficult criteria. But it's easy to speculate the big reward is the reason for the extra attention.

Although I don't pay much attention to free airdrops, I have to admit that during the bull cycle there are a lot of these, most of which come from social interaction tasks. But it must also be said that this type of airdrop space is quite garbage, and is often sh*tcoins, which may be a quality project that also exists but only encourages small rewards to users. Most recently I've been following $MEME farming, and when it comes to harvest, verification by spending still takes place to apply, but nonetheless airdropping everything is both easy and competitive.
Yeah, I remember the two and there's more. That's why people are now getting crazier with the airdrops nowadays and it doesn't matter whether they're no longer free because that's with in hopes of a higher return when the tokens are distributed and they become tradable. That's the cycle nowadays and that's why it's more than airdrops these days and it's like more of rewarding tasks with some capital that's need to get involved too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 08:20:33 PM

Some project developers encourage airdrop participants to stake their tokens in order to earn more. That is why they manipulate people and the question is if they are really on aid to fulfill their promise or just to prevent the sudden collapse of the project knowing most scenarios before that when airdrop coins have been released, the drops came next.

And this is not wonder why many people just ignore them because the results are absolutely the same, they'll turn into scams in the end. Because even if the project looks promising but if there is no use case, it still fails.

staking is somewhat the new requirement now. a few years ago, those airdrops were unannounced, they are just surprising people and making people regret why they didn't make a transaction on UNISWAP but now they are trying to make people invest first and you have to claim as well which iff you miss claiming then its lost.

$DUST token will be doing airdrop but seems too long that i've never heard of any update but they are going to distribute to users who are staking ADA.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 07:29:22 AM

OP doing good job as he is updating his experience and other things related to investment and airdrops, hopefully many others will also join this and make things better for themselves and others as well which are looking for having some extra income after doing tasks like these.
Thanks for the appreciation but I am also indeed sharing these to know others thought too. I dont know all of things related to airdrop and sharing is rhe best way to learn and cope with other people who are probably expert on such activity. You need to learn more things as you progress in this journey and avoid such scammers along the way. Be mindful of potential scam especially on onchain trasanctions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 10:56:24 AM

While we are up and about trying to find the next bewt project to farm in order to qualify for an allocation, don't forget to take the security of your wallet account very seriously — if you're not using Rabby wallet already, get it in place of Metamask.

I have been using Metamask since I started using Ethereum and it works for my needs so I stick with it, I have heard about Rabby albeit for wrong reasons cause they were hacked (you can read about it here). What is your reasoning behind suggesting Rabby over MM anyway?

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 11:31:18 AM

The most important thing to note about airdrops these days is you need liquidity to effectively farm and earn a reasonable amount (5-6 figures most likely  Cheesy).
From the task listed by the @op, mainnet activities are key to farm airdrop, if you are not ready to spend funds to bridge, swap, stake, lend/borrow, and provide liquidity, you can hardly qualify for most of these airdrops.
It is about spending more to get more.

Honestly doesn’t sound like airdrop to me anymore. Haha. Airdrops are meant to be free and not something you have to stake any money for. If you stake, it then becomes rewards and not airdrop. So even if it requires a tiny amount, it’s not an airdrop anymore. I think the definition of airdrop is beginning to change because it wasn’t always so.

Why don’t I just use the money to invest in the project at once, maybe buy their presale?
May be now Airdrop definition is changes, whatever i think now there are no Airdrop will be free, of course you have to spend some money as like 10$-20$ in their platform as like some transaction in their mainnet it's required mostly new platform then you can be eligible that's is okay but it’s unacceptable to stake big amount and personally i am ignoring such projects Airdrops.

nelson4lov

Merit: 792

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 12:38:32 PM
Merited by libert19 (1), tvplus006 (1)

While we are up and about trying to find the next bewt project to farm in order to qualify for an allocation, don't forget to take the security of your wallet account very seriously — if you're not using Rabby wallet already, get it in place of Metamask.

I have been using Metamask since I started using Ethereum and it works for my needs so I stick with it, I have heard about Rabby albeit for wrong reasons cause they were hacked (you can read about it here). What is your reasoning behind suggesting Rabby over MM anyway?

Firstly, Rabby has some of the best security out of the box. When you want to interact with a function/method on chain, there's no way to know the function you're interacting with if you're using metamask just based on the calldata.  What I mean is that, when you're interacting with a function in a contract, metamask only shows you the entire bytes in hexadecimal format which includes the function 4-byte function selector and the calldata input. Only EVM-savvy users can use a tool like Foundry to decode the bytes in order to get the 4-byte selector of preferred function. In Rabby, they decode the calldata for you and you can immediately see the function you're interacting with is indeed correct and then they run a simulation on that transaction for you so you can see an example result before you even sign the transaction. For instance, if you're doing a swap, it immediately does a simulation and show you what could happen if you actually sign the transaction.

TLDR: Rabby decodes calldata bytes and show you what you're signing so you can make a well informed decision. Metamask doesn't. It's called "blind signing" — you don't know what you're signing until transaction has been executed and there are repercussions, if any.

Secondly, Rabby has the best UX. You can seamlessly interact with dapps on different networks especially if you're dealing with an interoperability protocol or bridge and requires you to switch networks. Rabby does the switch in the background. For Metamask, you have to explicitly open the extension and switch the network.

Also, the hack you're talking about is their smart contract swap feature, not the wallet itself.

A couple of weeks ago, I shared the the Ledger vulnerability for web3 dapp connectors. Rabby showed users a notice about connecting plus before signing, it warned users that the transaction was to allow maximum allowance of tokens for spending.

It has got lengthy so I'll do here. You can keep using Metamask, it's still a good choice, you can try using Foundry with it to decode the 4-byte selector to verifying if you're interacting with correct functions prior to signing.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 11:15:07 PM

May be now Airdrop definition is changes, whatever i think now there are no Airdrop will be free, of course you have to spend some money as like 10$-20$ in their platform as like some transaction in their mainnet it's required mostly new platform then you can be eligible that's is okay but it’s unacceptable to stake big amount and personally i am ignoring such projects Airdrops.

As a rule, many participants are confused in terms and do not see the difference between a classic airdrop and a retrodrop. I bring to your attention an article from Binance, which clearly describes the differences between these airdrops - https://www.binance.com/en/feed/post/838305

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 11:57:50 PM

Thank you for elaborated response, there are definitely perks of using Rabby, and appears ledger hack helped them get some limelight for good.

I don't sign transaction on MM that show unreadable content, so it keeps me away from most scams, also I use HW for significant funds and spare funds on MM to interact with airdrops and stuff like that,

For now, I'll stick with MM, until something horrible happens to them and I'm forced migrate. I have no worry for funds since there are meager funds there.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 10:49:38 AM

Well there are really some for free. What is $10 to $20 dollar fee for transaction in exchange for a bigger reward? I think you are aiming for literally full airdrop but spending on gas fee for claiming or what is such responsibility of the users. You already given a free tokens called airdrop you wont expect the project to give it all even the process or cost to received it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nelson4lov

Merit: 792

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 05:12:59 PM

Thank you for elaborated response, there are definitely perks of using Rabby, and appears ledger hack helped them get some limelight for good.

I don't sign transaction on MM that show unreadable content, so it keeps me away from most scams, also I use HW for significant funds and spare funds on MM to interact with airdrops and stuff like that,

For now, I'll stick with MM, until something horrible happens to them and I'm forced migrate. I have no worry for funds since there are meager funds there.

That's a fair point and I agree. It's always best to stick to what works and Metamask does work and it hasn't have any critical vulnerability affecting its wallet directly. I still use it along with Rabby wallet especially for EVM development activities and I have no issues with it. I only like Rabby due to how streamlined it makes interacting with DeFi protocols.

In the end, as long as it works, all good.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 05:59:15 PM

I want to be more clear about some forms of spending money and some forms being free.

But in general, most of the projects that are considered potential airdrops for the community now have criteria that most of us only speculate about, and indeed, in your opinion, they are quite enough for everyone to meet many criteria.

I also quite like staking ATOM, because it brings quite clear airdrop benefits, along with the dynamism of L2, there are also many choices to be made and hopefully receive airdrops in the near future.

Then I just noticed that the form or style of the airdrops today is different, because of the ones that can be said to be legit now. You can guess which tokens we think will conduct airdrops in the future.

Just like with SUI, many people thought that there would be airdrops, so many crypto investors tried to put their money into Sui, and in the few months that they have been working and using the platform, so far no airdrops have been made. So it's a waste of time and effort because they didn't get what they expected here. So that's the risk now in hunting legit airdrops right now. But for farming or stakes, that's fine for me.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: