Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you can benefit from investing in Bitcoin  (Read 152 times)
Victorybit1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 80

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 08:46:15 PM

As a late investor in Bitcoin, I have come to realize some benefits from investing in this cryptocurrency which includes:
1: With just your smartphone you can carry out financial services.
2: In bitcoin, you have full control of your financial assets. You have ownership to your private keys which is not always available in our normal banking.
3: As freelancer who works online, you can use bitcoin to facilitate some of your transactions.
4: As a business owner or an entrepreneur one can accept payment in Bitcoin. 
5: When there is currency devaluation, one can use Bitcoin to protect their wealth even though there is risk of price volatility.

For any individual who has not invested in Bitcoin, I would advise you to give it a try. Ignorance shouldn't prevent you from investing in Bitcoin. Read, research, and gather all the knowledge you need to know about it here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ColdLava40

Activity: 64
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 09:04:02 PM

As a late investor in Bitcoin, I have come to realize some benefits from investing in this cryptocurrency which includes:
2: In bitcoin, you have full control of your financial assets. You have ownership to your private keys which is not always available in our normal banking.
3: As freelancer who works online, you can use bitcoin to facilitate some of your transactions.
5: When there is currency devaluation, one can use Bitcoin to protect their wealth even though there is risk of price volatility.

For any individual who has not invested in Bitcoin, I would advise you to give it a try. Ignorance shouldn't prevent you from investing in Bitcoin. Read, research, and gather all the knowledge you need to know about it here.

Well said. Bitcoin has come to revolutionize the finance industry, empowering everyone to assume full control of their assets and become their own bank.

I think bank users also have private keys in the form of a short pin. In normal banking, we also have private pins used to access funds in our accounts, but we often entrust them to a third party during transactions. Examples include payment networks like PayPal and Visa, which act as third parties receiving the input of our private pin during transactions. But having full control of your asset is never guaranteed.

Well, I don't think everyone would want to try this, knowing how volatile Bitcoin is. Certainly, we often experience currency devaluation in many countries, but that doesn't mean we should convert all our wealth to Bitcoin, which can be very risky.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 10:43:44 PM

Bitcoin investment is never too late, even if it seems late because of the current price. You can always find a way to invest in it, especially in holdings. You can do DCA, where you can buy a portion of bitcoin in a certain period of time, for example, every week, depending on the financial stability of the investors. I also enter a late year in bitcoin, in 2020. I am discouraged when I see the high price of bitcoin, but the thing is, I didn't stop investing. I kept on learning and finding a way to earn in bitcoin, and it didn't go wrong because I discovered a lot of ways to earn and it came out fine because until now I can earn on my own, I can earn through my knowledge and experience. So bitcoin investment will never be too late; you just have to find a way to earn it. It's up to you on how resourceful you are.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 11:14:48 PM

The two benefits I quoted are the benefits that are peculiar to investing in Bitcoin. The rest can be gotten from other investment or currency that ain't Bitcoin. Not only Bitcoin can give you the privilege of having borderless transaction and all digital currencies works with a smartphone or device just as Bitcoin does. What makes Bitcoin different and unique is that when you make investment in Bitcoin you aren't just investing in a currency but an asset that stores the value of your money. Investing in Bitcoin is taking a steps to protect your wealth against inflation. You're putting yourself incharge of your finances when you invest in Bitcoin and those are some benefits that should make you involve yourself in the industry.

When you see a developing technology or investment and refuse to put yourself in a position to benefits from that new innovation, you aren't doing anybody but yourself. What could possibly go wrong when you invest in Bitcoin, let say the industry doesn't succeed the worst that can happen is that you lose the money that you have invested but what if the industry becomes bigger than what it is currently and you're not part of it. This makes you to miss out on a chance to change your financial story. You have nothing to lose when you invest in Bitcoin, just don't invest above your limit so you don't lose more than you can afford to lose if things were to go sideways which is so unlikely to happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 11:15:14 PM

Exactly by using bitcoin you can see or monitor your own transactions you have full hold on your coins if you are using decentralized exchange you can send or receive bitcoin directly  without  any third party

If you are someone who values their privacy even working it would be really great to use bitcoin or crypto as a way for your clients to pay you

Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 11:26:35 PM

As a late investor in Bitcoin, I have come to realize some benefits from investing in this cryptocurrency which includes
I must say, the first thing I had to look out for after seeing your thread header was if you own at least some fraction of Bitcoin at all. As, one can’t go ahead talking about benefits on some commodity that you don’t possess. Of course you might find them on some piece of material somewhere but, nothing talks about benefits more than when you’ve got that commodity in your possession and experience it first hand.

It’s important that you recognize the relations between volatility as to Bitcoin with regards to what inflation is to fiat so, if you know how to manage it, then you could as well know how to set your priorities.

Eventually, options one and four aren’t exactly an exclusive benefit, they are things that are shared in common with fiat and that doesn’t make it anything special. Fiats can be accepted as means of exchange, digitally or even using CBDC and it all that could be done on a smart device as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 167

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 11:56:45 PM

This is common in any other cryptocurrencies not just Bitcoin alone. even with fiat you can still carry out your financial services with just your smart phone depending the type of transaction you wish to carry out. so it is too in Bitcoin so it's a common feature now.

This common in every other cryptocurrencies, though was all brought in place through Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency. but it's no longer a special feature of Bitcoin because Altcoins (shitcoins) can do so even too.

This is one of the major aim Satoshi Nakamoto for creating bitcoin. For years we have been or are still under the control of some few people who calls themselves governments who practically controls every part of our life with the printing of fiats. hence Bitcoin was initiated to free us from central control of the government through some agencies like banks.

I'm very much delighted with this about Bitcoin, because the rate of inflation in good and services has lead to deflation in our fiat (local currencies) which is also caused by the countless printing of fiats(money). The risk which is posed by volatility is what most of us have exploit and it's not longer seen as a risk rather an investment opportunity in Bitcoin.

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2024, 11:56:56 PM

One thing that I find important that the OP may be forgetting is the opportunity to make a profit on the investment.

I know the benefits can be understood in other ways, but frankly speaking, the journey to know bitcoin has brought me quite a lot of technological and economic knowledge. And there is no obvious place to freely share these things other than in the crypto space.

(2) -  I see that perhaps many people come to bitcoin and stay with it for a long time because of that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 11:59:20 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2024, 12:16:20 AM by TimeTeller

One thing that I find important that the OP may be forgetting is the opportunity to make a profit on the investment.

I know the benefits can be understood in other ways, but frankly speaking, the journey to know bitcoin has brought me quite a lot of technological and economic knowledge. And there is no obvious place to freely share these things other than in the crypto space.

(2) -  I see that perhaps many people come to bitcoin and stay with it for a long time because of that.

Knowing this technology will open doors of opportunity for you to find alternative sources of income online.
Whether you are a programmer, an influencer, a writer or any skills you have that can cater this industry.
As we are in the digital age, we have so much things to do now using the internet at the comfort of your home.
This I believe, surpasses the reason of existence of btc, not only holding this currency, but all the other related-activities involved with this market.
And a lot of people are benefiting from it, coming together from all walks of life, without racism or any boundaries involved.
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 12:02:09 AM

As we have loads of benefits for investing in Bitcoin, so also we have some negative aspects but then if you have the right knowledge about Bitcoin, you will know that Bitcoin is the currency and assets of f the future which to.kany is still a mystery, because not many already know about Bitcoin and also not many have access to Bitcoin as an investment, so for sure I won't accept your first point of being late to Bitcoin, I don't think that is the case here and as a matter of fact, we need to agree that we are still among the early Bitcoin adopters and at that shouldn't think that we have missed out alot.
And for sure we are still at a good stage of the industry, and whatever we experience right now, is just may be the least because the industry is still young and growing and in the near future, we are going to even become the early birds that we refer to other who may have bought and hold Bitcoin since 2010.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 12:16:51 AM

Smart phones, mobile devices are hot wallets and you would be very rich or just too stupid to carry your fund or all of your fund around with smart phones, mobile devices.

Only true if you store your bitcoins in open source non custodial wallets.

If you store your bitcoin in an account on a centralized exchange, you don't own private key and you don't control your bitcoins.

Bitcoin Q&A: Not your Keys, Not your Coins

Expensive transaction fee will be barrier for these if you and your customers have to proceed small value transactions.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 195

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 01:42:39 AM

What you can benefit from investing in Bitcoin
I am also a very late bitcoin investor. Although I came relatively late, I consider myself lucky to have come to Bitcoin at the right time. I don't have any way to get money from outside to invest so I am investing in DCA method with the earnings I get from bitcoin forum. Although I have planned to invest in DCA method for long term, I can see a lot of return on investment at the beginning of investment. Because my investment has made a lot of profit since its inception.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 02:12:22 AM

(2) -  I see that perhaps many people come to bitcoin and stay with it for a long time because of that.

Knowing this technology will open doors of opportunity for you to find alternative sources of income online.
Whether you are a programmer, an influencer, a writer or any skills you have that can cater this industry.
As we are in the digital age, we have so much things to do now using the internet at the comfort of your home.
This I believe, surpasses the reason of existence of btc, not only holding this currency, but all the other related-activities involved with this market.
And a lot of people are benefiting from it, coming together from all walks of life, without racism or any boundaries involved.

The lack of barriers to entry is what it is going to allow bitcoin to become more widely adopt over the years, anyone that has tried to open a bank account or get a credit knows how difficult this can be, but when it comes to bitcoin you only need to have some way to access the internet and you are good to go.

Governments realized this, which is why the regulations they are setting not only have as a goal to try to monitor this market, but they are trying to make this process a lot more complicated so their fiat system can compete.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 02:49:21 AM

The lack of barriers to entry is what it is going to allow bitcoin to become more widely adopt over the years, anyone that has tried to open a bank account or get a credit knows how difficult this can be, but when it comes to bitcoin you only need to have some way to access the internet and you are good to go.

Governments realized this, which is why the regulations they are setting not only have as a goal to try to monitor this market, but they are trying to make this process a lot more complicated so their fiat system can compete.

This is not entirely true, although we do not need permission or approval from a bank or government to own bitcoins. But bitcoin is an asset and for us to be able to own it, anyone needs to have money or a bank account. If you don't have money or a bank account, how can you own bitcoin? Bitcoin is not free, bitcoin is not created and distributed to us for free.
One more thing, bitcoin is becoming more and more popular but it is still recognized as currency, we still cannot use it for daily payments. Therefore, there will still be certain barriers if someone wants to own bitcoin, and those who own bitcoin but do not have a bank account.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 03:53:32 AM

Regardless of the angle, there is no end to investing in Bitcoin; in fact, for those who believe in it, if you are a long-term investor, Now, if you want to use it as one of the payment options in the business you have, it's fine. As long as there is no problem with the bitcoin network and it's not congested, you can do it.

And there are many other transactions that are good to use this bitcoin for, to be honest, because at this time we can actually send help via bitcoin to them as long as there is a local exchange in the country you are sending to.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 04:13:02 AM

It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin because there is no minimum and maximum in the Bitcoin price. Maybe you mean it's too late based on the current Bitcoin price being traded, this assumption is very wrong in my opinion because the very fluctuating Bitcoin price gives anyone hope of making a profit from Bitcoin investment.
The increasing development of Bitcoin and the level of investor interest in Bitcoin will determine the direction of Bitcoin prices for the future. Need to maintain full control over your assets, try to always store assets in a Wallet that you can control Private Key, after increasing your investment amount via a centralized Exchange, always send them to a private wallet to maintain the security of your assets.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 04:32:31 AM

All of the above benefits are available with Bitcoin but the most important benefit to me is that in banking we have no control over the pooled assets we keep in the bank but we have complete control over investing in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a completely decentralized currency and it is not controlled by any external third party, investing in Bitcoin is completely risk-free and self-regulated. Moreover, the amount of profit that can be obtained by investing in Bitcoin is not that amount of profit that can be obtained by keeping money in the bank.

lombok

Activity: 826
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 04:59:09 AM

Apart from being easy and accessible via smart/mobile phone, Bitcoin investment is also very profitable. From my experience, I am very capable of doubling $$ in Bitcoin investments, in the midst of the world economic crisis where if we save money in fiat then inflation can affect the assets we own. For me, Bitcoin is a value hedge and can be a mainstay investment when all investment products are not working well.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2024, 05:04:25 AM

There are a whole lot of things to consider as benefits when considering investing in Bitcoin.

The investment in Bitcoin is one more adoption which is also a step closer to global adoption which brings you closer to dealing directly without the interfence of the government and traditional banking and finance. This is a collective win for the entire Bitcoin space but mostly for you as an individual, the others added to it are what every one else knows about: the increase in asset value wrt dollar equivalent and decentralization and stuff. The benefits are just enormous.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 195

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 05:18:10 AM

What you can benefit from investing in Bitcoin
I am also a very late bitcoin investor. Although I came relatively late, I consider myself lucky to have come to Bitcoin at the right time. I don't have any way to get money from outside to invest so I am investing in DCA method with the earnings I get from bitcoin forum. Although I have planned to invest in DCA method for long term, I can see a lot of return on investment at the beginning of investment. Because my investment has made a lot of profit since its inception.
Indeed, there is no harm in starting an investment late, because to start investing requires capital and also a proper understanding of the investment that we will make so as not to make mistakes from the investment, if you can invest the income you get from this forum of course this will be very good because You can do this by just using the free time you have to invest. Of course this will be very beneficial because you don't have to spend capital on the investment you make.
Yes I don't feel guilty for coming to Bitcoin late and investing. I always feel lucky to earn and invest from bitcoin forums. There are still thousands of people who don't know about Bitcoin usage. I feel very lucky compared to all those people that I can earn from here and change my life. I hope to earn better in future and manage my life better.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: