Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasoning before investing can save you from lose  (Read 508 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 07:39:11 PM

Although many people know that crypto investment is very risky, especially for newcomers who invest after seeing others' profits and think they too will make hefty profits easily, it's not that simple. There are many people here who fabricate fake screenshots to deceive others. It's advisable not to try until you have basic knowledge and understanding of crypto's fundamentals. Otherwise, investing with the mindset that it's okay to lose money is not wise.

sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 10:36:03 PM

Reasoning before investing is not applicable in all coin for example, Bitcoin. when investing in Bitcoin I don't think one need to bother himself or herself before investing especially when you are investing for long period of time though anything is possible in crypto but the fact that you will lose money you invested in Bitcoin is very low however, I don't think someone will invest in any project without reasoning, even if it's not your hard earned money one will still reason unless you want to make loss but loss is Paramount whether you reason or not there will always be a loss.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2024, 03:25:04 PM

Some investors are ready to invest on any project they come across just because they really want to make profit and some of this projects are considered to be a scam project which people invest reasonable amount of money. It is very painful when money is invested in this project and they end up becoming a failed one. I think good reasoning before investing will really help investors from losing much money about projects they do not know about much.  Investors needs to ask themselves before investing  "what if I lose my money investing it in this project? I think this question can help  people to invest with the amount they can afford to lose or not to invest at all on project very not sure about.  

Investing without any reasoning can just make one to invest without considering the risk and the probability of making lose or making gain from the investment.

I think every investor must have a very rational mindset towards investment. They believe that every investment has a high risk, so they will definitely do research and analysis on a project in which they want to invest the money they have. so it is very unlikely that an investor will make a decision to invest in a project that they do not know about.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████