Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasoning before investing can save you from lose  (Read 422 times)
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 08:38:26 PM

Any investment in cryptocurrency is always a risk. Personally, I approach this approach more simply, and try to invest only those funds that I am willing to lose. And if you carry all your resources thoughtlessly, it will not lead to anything good. You should always ask yourself questions about risks and potential losses. A smart approach to investing helps you avoid unpleasant surprises.
We have potential risks in the market, in every activity engaged, just stay far away from losses. Investment have always been the priority to meet up. How we approach the market seems promising and this is the exact spot that tells if we're gaining or not. In cryptocurrency, ensure to always invest with money you can afford to lose and not some huge figures for budgets and end up driving for immense energy which can not be transformed to exert good purpose in the space.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 08:43:01 PM

Any investment in cryptocurrency is always a risk. Personally, I approach this approach more simply, and try to invest only those funds that I am willing to lose. And if you carry all your resources thoughtlessly, it will not lead to anything good. You should always ask yourself questions about risks and potential losses. A smart approach to investing helps you avoid unpleasant surprises.
We have potential risks in the market, in every activity engaged, just stay far away from losses. Investment have always been the priority to meet up. How we approach the market seems promising and this is the exact spot that tells if we're gaining or not. In cryptocurrency, ensure to always invest with money you can afford to lose and not some huge figures for budgets and end up driving for immense energy which can not be transformed to exert good purpose in the space.
It is very important we think well before we attempt to invest into cryptocurrency because if anything goes wrong, we are going to be liable for any loses we might incurred. This is why any person that want to learn about crypto need to be patient and learn somethings that would help them understand the financial market and how it operates. We need to keep telling people about the risk in investing in crypto because from what I have seen, majority are only interested in making the money since they keep seeing others earning too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 01:11:03 PM

You are actually right but I don't think people who invest in projects don't think of the outcome and the factors of the project they want to invest in because that will be unwise of the person. I know for sure that someone who is looking for money will never enter anyhow project unless he/she got a legit information concerning a particular project and even the richest person on earth is very care so as not to fall into scam project so I doubt if there are people who don't analysis or have a rethink of a project they wish to invest in.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 03:02:35 PM

(....)
Investing without any reasoning can just make one to invest without considering the risk and the probability of making lose or making gain from the investment.
True because you will just waste your hard-earned money here, with investing or trading, it's already risky.
That's why a lot of people lose a lot in investment where they really expect they can make money off it.

Having knowledge and preparedness for investing is really a must before jumping on it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 03:21:15 PM

Some investors are ready to invest on any project they come across just because they really want to make profit and some of this projects are considered to be a scam project which people invest reasonable amount of money. It is very painful when money is invested in this project and they end up becoming a failed one. I think good reasoning before investing will really help investors from losing much money about projects they do not know about much.  Investors needs to ask themselves before investing  "what if I lose my money investing it in this project? I think this question can help  people to invest with the amount they can afford to lose or not to invest at all on project very not sure about.  

Investing without any reasoning can just make one to invest without considering the risk and the probability of making lose or making gain from the investment.
This is the best thing we must have in our mind asking ourselves that what if we loss this investment, what if this project are scam or not successful in the end. Si it's better to invest that we can afford to loss. Cause not all the times we will win or got our profit in our investment. Also before we invest into new projects we need to be a researcher in order to know more about that project. Cause on thing for sure once we are not searching on that project then we will loss unless we are too Lucky.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 03:22:16 PM

Some investors are ready to invest on any project they come across just because they really want to make profit and some of this projects are considered to be a scam project which people invest reasonable amount of money. It is very painful when money is invested in this project and they end up becoming a failed one. I think good reasoning before investing will really help investors from losing much money about projects they do not know about much.  Investors needs to ask themselves before investing  "what if I lose my money investing it in this project? I think this question can help  people to invest with the amount they can afford to lose or not to invest at all on project very not sure about.  

When it's about large sum of money you should do extensive research. I've in past experienced loss when my research were superficial. Sometimes the project seem too promising but turned out a cheap copy of something else that don't have the capacity of developing the network as promised and sometimes I bought a good coin but at wrong time. i.e. when it was at its peak. So, by research, you need to have a detailed look about what the progress had been made, how are the price changes from start. Even coinmarketcap chart can be confusing as they make it after they list it while the coin might have been trading for a while.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 08:30:32 AM

When it's about large sum of money you should do extensive research. I've in past experienced loss when my research were superficial. Sometimes the project seem too promising but turned out a cheap copy of something else that don't have the capacity of developing the network as promised and sometimes I bought a good coin but at wrong time. i.e. when it was at its peak. So, by research, you need to have a detailed look about what the progress had been made, how are the price changes from start. Even coinmarketcap chart can be confusing as they make it after they list it while the coin might have been trading for a while.
It's true that being fooled is easy, because teams are working super hard to make sure they can fool people, so even if they are terrible, they have ways to just hide that and try to make sure that they are hiding it well enough, I believe that has to be the most important part. I am not saying that we are making a mistake by investing into anything, of course there are good ones as well, but teams will try to fool you into thinking that they are the good ones when they are not, that's their entire operation.

Some will fail and will not convince you and you will feel good about yourself when you figure that out, but some will try their very best and fool you, which means that you can't really know for sure. That's why we need to research very well before we invest.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
andyou1234

Activity: 938
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 04:28:28 PM

Yes, before investing, doing research or studying in detail and intensively the project you are going to invest in is something that is very mandatory to do, because this can minimize losses in the future, even though we never know what will happen in the future, However, by doing this we will find out how much potential the token or project we choose has.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 06:50:01 PM

Yes, before investing, doing research or studying in detail and intensively the project you are going to invest in is something that is very mandatory to do, because this can minimize losses in the future, even though we never know what will happen in the future, However, by doing this we will find out how much potential the token or project we choose has.

Research is a compulsory thing before investment and trading but people often avoid doing research because they think that they are master in this field but in crypto no one can become a master without getting Knowledge, learning strategies and capabilities of choosing an appropriate project for getting fruitful results.

Although we don't know about the future but we know about the past and we can choose those projects which performed well in the past and have still potential in present. In crypto we have to take every step with great care because one single mistake can become a cause of our huge failure which we cannot recover back easily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tengui

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 07:20:17 PM

and I'm sure all investors have done that. I mean that all investors have considered the worst possibility of their investment and have prepared a plan if something undesirable happens. and I am also sure that all investors have done research on the project they will invest in and calculated the risks and how much money they will invest. the reason is simple, namely because all investors do not want to lose.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 09:30:09 PM

There are probably no investors who are not risk-takers, because if you are an investor and then you don't want to take risks, you cannot be called an investor. And there are no investors who don't want profit; of course everyone wants that. That's why they are looking for investment because they believe they don't want their capital to sleep for a long time.

Instead, what we investors really want is the capital that people have to grow or circulate quickly. Unless you want to sleep in the bank for a long time at a small interest rate, that's fine with you, but most people don't want that. concept actually.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 10:09:06 PM

You have said well, before one invest in any cryptocurrency project he has to k ow the basic things that follow. Which probably might the the community support and also to k ow if any exchange has listed it because you can't just invest in a project that has not been listed in any exchange then when the time comes for you to withdraw, how will you do? Those memecoins are quick to make money so most of them are scammers that are behind the scene.

And don't invest in any how project because you lose your funds in the project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀