Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your doing for now?  (Read 1458 times)
Princess Leah

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 07:29:37 AM

Though this is the early sign of bullrun, I am not a fan of altcoin and I can not say that am accumulating any altcoin, but for sure am doing the little I can in bitcoin despite how that price is now, you outlined somethings, I think to me it is not ideal to sell altcoin to buy cheaper one's, this is always the case in crypto some people are being brain washed by the hype of new projects, who told us that does coin is going to appreciate, instead of dumping your money in an investment that has more risk end why not buy the one that you know no matter how high the price is, we are still in bullrun and this the first phase, looking the fluctuations of bitcoin for days now from 51k- 52k it will still go back to 51k and go back to 52k I watch this happen everyday, this is to tell us that there is good news and we should buy no matter how small because the next price will be surprising to many us.

Yeah, this is the early stages of the bullrun, however investing in an Altcoin with potential is not a bad idea, especially for those with little or no funds to invest in Bitcoin now the current price is above 50k. Well you're right by saying it's not idle to sell Alts and buy cheaper ones based on the hype in new projects that pump and dumps, that's why one has to do a proper research about a project and try to figure out it's potential before investing, instead of listening to hype from so called whales or paid advertisers.

Well, I think investing in Bitcoin is not risk free as well due to it's volatility, and based on the upcoming halving which is speculated in the mid April, I don't think it's a bad idea to invest now the current price is a little above 50k, it's not too late and one could still make profit if it hits 60k and above. But that's for people with enough funds to buy as much as possible to make better profits.

Which leaves people with little funds to trace back to Alts. Yes bitcoin is superior to all cryptocurrencies but there are still some Alts with lots of potential that would also pump in the upcoming halving and with little invested funds you can still make good profits, would've listed some I think got good potential but no, I'll rather advise you all DYOR.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 110

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 11:20:20 PM

For me am still navigating the forum trying to get some basic knowledge that will accompany me in my investment journey, am saving up as well because any time soon I will start building up my Bitcoin portfolio. With the intention of holding for 5 to 10 years of course dca strategy will just be fine. I prefer Bitcoin investment to altcoins because it has the potential of appreciating it values over time, and with dca strategy I will be much relaxed as regards to volatility.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 11:38:02 PM

For me am still navigating the forum trying to get some basic knowledge that will accompany me in my investment journey, am saving up as well because any time soon I will start building up my Bitcoin portfolio. With the intention of holding for 5 to 10 years of course dca strategy will just be fine. I prefer Bitcoin investment to altcoins because it has the potential of appreciating it values over time, and with dca strategy I will be much relaxed as regards to volatility.
are you a new investor? Choosing BTC as an investment vehicle is the right choice because investing in BTC has the lowest investment risk compared to other crypto investments. You don't need to hold for 5-10 years because there will most likely be a halving this year. start collecting BTC, because the halving is getting closer.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 06:29:48 PM

I'm waiting for my February salary to come so that I will add it to January salary to buy BNB because, that is the only altcoin I will like to buy in this period since I have invested money on BTC waiting for the real bull to occur before I can sell to make a good profit.

I will not advise people to buy Ethereum now because the price  has increased higher for those that invested to begin to achieve some positive changes in their profits, but if you want to invest in this period, just embrace BNB and you will make some good at the end.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 06:49:57 PM

I've been using my saving to accumulate coins that I believe would have higher chances of bringing profits. I already have tinkles of many coins and I want to make my portfolio a diverse one. I have maintained an excel sheet to track my investment and I have a pre placed sell orders so that I don't miss on cashing out the profit.
As, I already have about 80% of my investment on popular alts (Top 100 on CMC), I'm looking to increase my holding on newer projects and trying to make it to 50% as there's are not much excitement on old coins. Newer coins are also good for grid trading for their volatile nature.
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:28:56 PM

Currently selling some of my altcoins at the moment ,Bought them while the Btc was around 17k to 19k .Prices of altcoins have recently sky rocketed so i have decided to sell most of my altcoins especially solana which have move to more than $100 in price .I'm happy with the profits i have made from my altcoins afraid of holding them for too long don't know when the market is heading down again.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:47:57 PM

Start of January is like blessing for crypto market. Crypto market start pumping from last few months but in January, it speeds up. Even Good news like Bitcoin ETFs get approved a days ago. But suddenly market gets unpredictable. I mean it went to correction mode, and then get recovered. then dump again And now trying to pump. Situation is confusing. So what are you doing now?

1 Buy Altcoins from Dip
2 Selling altcoins, to buy more cheap during halving
3 Doing DCA Only
4 just watching the market like me

What I'm currently doing right now is doing DCA, not just on one crypto's as much as possible; I'm accumulating them bit by bit. And when I reach my goal amount for the coins I hold, the other crypto is the one I save little by little.

For example, in KAS (Kaspa), my target to collect it is 2000 KAS. When I reach that number, I will stop and collect other altcoins next. This is how simple it is to do in DCA. Because for me, the more holdings, the better. They say don't put your eggs in one basket.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:59:07 PM

Start of January is like blessing for crypto market. Crypto market start pumping from last few months but in January, it speeds up. Even Good news like Bitcoin ETFs get approved a days ago. But suddenly market gets unpredictable. I mean it went to correction mode, and then get recovered. then dump again And now trying to pump. Situation is confusing. So what are you doing now?

1 Buy Altcoins from Dip
3 Doing DCA Only

I think I will follow in your footsteps to pay attention to current market conditions. because I also feel confused about the current market conditions. and chances are I will sell the altcoin and buy it again when it's cheap later. I'm afraid the market is currently in a correction phase. and will launch freely in the near future.

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 09:08:05 PM

1 Buy Altcoins from Dip
3 Doing DCA Only
For us to keep buying altcoins, we need funds and as the economy is now, we need to keep saving so that we can always invest in altcoins for us to make money. We need to make sure that we look for good altcoins we can hold so that we can start making money from them when the bull market fully commence. We need to make sure we indulge in businesses that will help us to keep paying our bills so we can have something to invest in cryptocurrency so the future can be better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 10:27:56 PM

I think I will follow in your footsteps to pay attention to current market conditions. because I also feel confused about the current market conditions. and chances are I will sell the altcoin and buy it again when it's cheap later. I'm afraid the market is currently in a correction phase. and will launch freely in the near future.
It is the usual cycle that we're doing during these times. We sell or we buy and then do the opposite when it's doable. Like for this time, when it's quite up, we sell and wait again for the moment when it will be down again. The correction is the time that gives us the opportunity to buyback because it's cheaper again. And when you're able to sell at the top of it, you did a good job because you did it at the right time without any problems.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pedrination

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 03:22:28 PM

In the ebb and flow of market corrections, I seize opportunities to buy when prices dip, knowing that the bullish phase will likely drive prices higher. My strategy involves accumulating coins steadily and profiting from margin trading along the way. During downturns, I target undervalued coins, recognizing that such opportunities may be scarce in future bullish markets.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 05:28:17 PM

In the ebb and flow of market corrections, I seize opportunities to buy when prices dip, knowing that the bullish phase will likely drive prices higher. My strategy involves accumulating coins steadily and profiting from margin trading along the way. During downturns, I target undervalued coins, recognizing that such opportunities may be scarce in future bullish markets.
Buying the dips is a good strategy, however, I don't think that undervalued coins and tokens can always be profitable because most of them might be undervalued because they don't have enough potential to catch investors' attention and attract a lot of investments. So when you are making investments in undervalued assets, make sure that you check their background and the projects they belong to because the market is highly saturated these days and there are a lot of scams and useless projects circulating here and there, especially when the bull run arrives, scammers do everything they can to create scam projects to lure in investors with great returns and attractive promises.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 08:56:18 PM

Buying the dips is a good strategy, however, I don't think that undervalued coins and tokens can always be profitable because most of them might be undervalued because they don't have enough potential to catch investors' attention and attract a lot of investments. So when you are making investments in undervalued assets, make sure that you check their background and the projects they belong to because the market is highly saturated these days and there are a lot of scams and useless projects circulating here and there, especially when the bull run arrives, scammers do everything they can to create scam projects to lure in investors with great returns and attractive promises.
And this is why it is important to do thorough research and purchase even though cheap prices are the choice of most people. However, the cheap price should be a question mark for us to be more careful in conducting research on whether the coin or project has the potential to be developed and its value will increase in the long term.
And don't easily believe promises of big profits, because this has the potential to be fraudulent. And it goes back to your efforts and hard work in doing research and looking for accurate information in it so you don't get trapped in losses and regrets.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 10:13:16 PM

Buying the dip is the best DCa practice since you will be buying at a relatively discounted price since the market is down at the moment,  with what you use a few dollars to accumulate more of the coins both for long-term and short-term goals, but if profits maximization is gour aim as an investor, then I will say that its better to focus on altcoins only for short term vase and not long term bases.
The bitcoin having is around the corner and there is alot of anticipation to the point that most of the low gem coins could possibly yield alot of profits for its investors along the line when the ATH happens the market after the bitcoin halves.
But in choosing the altcoin that is best for your investment, you must be careful not to pick those that lack the potential to survive in the market and talk more of making a welcome back when the half-cycle happens and there is a new all-time high bull market in the cryptocurrency space.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2024, 11:01:12 PM

At this period when everyone is waiting for the bull market it is all time buy and hodle. Now it good to buy with big amount and not with small amount because if you buy with small amount now it will not provide or produce good profit buy if you buy with big amount then you profit will be higher. And when you are altcoins you should buy the one's that have value and not the ones that still struggling to survive in the industry. And the once you made mentioned are good to buy now because they are the hot coins now and by the time when the real bull market will start then you will make profit but not as big as you are expecting because as you said you are using small amount.

But you must start from somewhere and your start is good. Invest in long term and not in short term because some people will say since you are investing in altcoins invest in short term. And that is wrong advice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoababe

Activity: 708
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:38:12 AM

For now I see that the market is getting ready for a big pump. So I'm trading and I'm long right now while waiting for the right moment to take profit by pairing some of my coins with Bitcoin using Bitget smart portfolio. Even if I feel lazy or scared to take profit, that will automatically do that for me.
ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 01:41:21 AM

I haven't decided yet but for now I am only watching the market as of now. I don't know when I can decide to do something but if I did make a final decision then I would do it right away as to never miss the chance or I may regret not doing it in the future. As of now many people are indeed getting ready especially halving is around the corner.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 03:40:14 AM

I'm waiting for my February salary to come so that I will add it to January salary to buy BNB because, that is the only altcoin I will like to buy in this period since I have invested money on BTC waiting for the real bull to occur before I can sell to make a good profit.

I will not advise people to buy Ethereum now because the price  has increased higher for those that invested to begin to achieve some positive changes in their profits, but if you want to invest in this period, just embrace BNB and you will make some good at the end.
well, most of us are currently accumulating as many assets as possible, especially for the altcoins that have become our choice. Personally, I also want to collect ethereum and BNB at this time. Apart from bitcoin, I am very confident that these two coins will be able to have the same high prices as before.
Currently collecting little by little, using the DCA method, and other methods to increase investment are very necessary. Some people may have taken advantage of this moment, but I plan to continue collecting as many assets as possible before the halving occurs.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 07:38:20 PM

I think perfect time for investment is end some months ago where altcoins were less in price but at this moment market already experiencing higher growth rate now. So I won't buy an altcoins with higher price this time. Although i have plan about taking advantage during halving but for that I don't need to sell anything. Right now doing DCA is fine as there are many good altcoins which are pumping and also dumping after a time gap and pay my attention. So This is perfect for go with DCA method

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 08:09:01 PM

First of all, I am waiting for the bull season like everyone else. The Bitcoin halving, which I was waiting for in the first place, is now very close. It looks like we will have a long bull season because everything is developing very slowly. I am trying to follow the current market closely and get clues in the time we are in right now. Of course, investing as much as possible is like trying to be in the right positions during corrections.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███