Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you holding any gaming based altcoins?  (Read 649 times)
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 05:15:27 AM

Thousands of altcoins are in the crypto market. There are lots of catageoy and gaming catageoy is one of these. There are some popular altcoins like Immutable, Render, The Sandbox, Axie Infinity are belongs to gaming catageoy and those coins are working to improve gaming industry. They were performed good in previous bull run. So many people showing interest with them. So do you have any gaming altcoin what you are holding or any plan to holding altcoins from gaming catageoy?
Gaming based coins can create hype for a certain period of time but as all altcoins have a cult following I am not very interested in these coins. Investing in altcoins is very risky so people who are not financially strong enough and do not have the ability to take risk should not think of investing in altcoins. Because if you invest here, you have to accept that there will be loss and if you want to profit from here, you have to understand your timing so that you can buy at the right time and sell at the right time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 05:46:46 AM

Yeah and there are some altcoins Which are best in its category among others altcoin. And i believe gaming projects would have good Future as nowadays Gaming are getting popular besides Ai catageoy. Axie Infinity , Enjin (ENJ), Decentraland (MANA) seems good and added in portfolio But after end of previous bull run, no gaming coins were showed tremendous growth but a little. Although it should expected  that altcoin will pump in this situation but hope they will show their real value in Actually bull run

Last bull market was for gaming tokens and metaverse projects too therefore I don't think this bull market that we'll also see gaming based altcoins do very well. Some tokens will do well but we can't expect the same returns form them as memecoins or AI projects as they're the trend making waves in this bull season. I have some gaming tokens that I'm holding since last bull market and I'll keep holding it untill maybe it regain the previous price when the bull market and altcoin season comes

MANA is a big project and listed on many big exchange therefore they'll be getting some attention in the bull market as every trend will get their turn to get the hype as during the altcoin season all different trend always get their turn to get hyped. When this happens we shouldn't get carried away and think that those tokens will be good for holding but we should just take profits and buy other better altcoins

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 05:57:38 AM

Currently, I only have AXS but now I'm starting to want to focus on the chain that would garner all those types of coins, RON. I think I would be exchanging those tokens that would be more helpful within the cryptocurrency space as a whole. I think that would be an ideal HODL going into the gaming realm.

Do you have your own holdings, OP?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:05:40 AM

I am not much interested in games and have never been successful in gaming. This is why I would not go for any gaming based altcoins. Among altcoins I like Ethereum and BNB. They are easy to use and these platforms have no high risk and are very safe. Gaming based altcoins have much less security. Using gaming based altcoins will take a lot of financial risk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 08:02:38 AM

I once had a basic game coin and I played the game, the game was on a polygon network, I forgot the name of the game, because the game wasn't interesting enough I left it and plus the value of the coin didn't match the time I had available to play the game, so why should I continue? his.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mehedi72

Activity: 716
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 09:37:05 PM

As I'm not so fond of gaming, that's why i know less about gaming & gaming based tokens. But i analysis about two gaming altcoin The Sandbox and another one is Axie Infinity which you are mentioned already. I only bought sandbox among these gaming altcoin, which is an ether based platform where sandbox Holders are free to create a virtual world, monetize as well as record their experience based on their played, allowing users to create content and many more. I heard about this token many time but still I'm not sure about the future of such gaming token

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:59:04 PM

Thousands of altcoins are in the crypto market. There are lots of catageoy and gaming catageoy is one of these. There are some popular altcoins like Immutable, Render, The Sandbox, Axie Infinity are belongs to gaming catageoy and those coins are working to improve gaming industry. They were performed good in previous bull run. So many people showing interest with them. So do you have any gaming altcoin what you are holding or any plan to holding altcoins from gaming catageoy?
I ma not sure of this. I checked on my main wallet and no game based coins or tokens are there.
Well, it seems, I personally am still quite confident that if top coins are my main choice and for project based AI or games, it will definitely be quite influential in the future, but don't let that create more FOMO so that we are the ones who lose. Because, projects like this are usually quite hyped, but unfortunately they are not able to improve their performance and progress on the market. So these coins have a very easy chance of dropping again on the market.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:23:10 PM

I see that the majority are still holding the axie tokens, axs. No one knows if it's going to happen to move up again.
But it has got other token too right, the ronin which I think serves as the gas fee for the entire ecosystem of the games that have been built on the ron network which is like the ethereum on its own. Maybe it's worth it to hold a few of them and wait if it's going to move a lot on altcoin season.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 10:41:14 PM

I don't have gaming tokens for now but I can always buy if I see hood ones that would be bullish in momentum.
I am looking for a good opportunity to accumulate some tokens in the market so that I can benefit hugely without think too far.
There are some gaming tokens that are very good to hold and we can all make mine the from them if we know how to select good tokens that are going to do pretty well in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Juxoz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:28:14 AM

I was looking into GameSwift (GSwift) a while back. It went from $0.05 to almost $0.80 recently. It was launched mid last year.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gameswift/

It's mainly offered by ByBit and MEXC (80%), so if you are an American/Canadian, you can get it on UniSwap DeFi. Note that the volume is normally low, e.g., in low 100's of thousands, or even 10's of thousands.

Because I have to exchange it with another token, and that triggers a taxable event here in the U.S., I haven't seriously considered it.
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:01:50 AM

There are many new alt coins being born in the market. But most altcoins turn out to be scams. Although I have not invested in gaming altcoins, one thing to keep in mind is to know the details of the project to invest in. A lot of gaming projects are doing well if you want to invest in gaming coins it can be successful in the future, but maximum gaming project has seen it turn into a scam later on. I generally prefer to hold investments in the top tiers because the money risk is much lower there.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 05:08:45 AM

Thousands of altcoins are in the crypto market. There are lots of catageoy and gaming catageoy is one of these.
cannot you even spell that category? sorry but you have misspelled the word 4x just in this post.

There are some popular altcoins like Immutable, Render, The Sandbox, Axie Infinity are belongs to gaming catageoy and those coins are working to improve gaming industry.
take out the Axie because that's not going to have improvements from what have they  bring in the past.

They were performed good in previous bull run. So many people showing interest with them. So do you have any gaming altcoin what you are holding or any plan to holding altcoins from gaming catageoy?
Nope, Am not into gaming coin so I think I'm passed in this part .

SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 01:21:28 AM

So many people showing interest with them. So do you have any gaming altcoin what you are holding or any plan to holding altcoins from gaming catageoy?

Currently, with the gamefi segment, I only hold 2 coins: Aavegotchi (GHST) and Pixel. As for Aavegotchi, this is a game I played last season, and I still play it now. This is a game with a good storyline as well as a strong development team, going through a harsh downtrend period but the dev team is still working hard and building an increasingly strong community. This is something I appreciate very much, and I think that any project, especially game projects that can survive and still develop after the downtrend season will grow very strongly when the uptrend cycle comes and we can safely go long distances with it.

As for the Pixel game, I have only played it recently . This is a new game this season and I also want to try to find a new opportunity in a new game, because I believe that the gamefi segment will also be one of segment that will explode strongly like the previous cycle in the growth cycle. Besides, one detail I quite like about the Pixel game project is that behind them there is SKy Mavis (father of last season's hit game - Axie Infinity), so I hope this team can continue to be able to make Pixel to be the hot game of this cycle like they did with Axie Infinity.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 02:39:57 AM

So many people showing interest with them. So do you have any gaming altcoin what you are holding or any plan to holding altcoins from gaming catageoy?

I do currently and I'm not only holding tokens from them I'm also playing the game as I find it enjoyable. Those that are mentioned in the OP are kinda older games with a lot of token already minted, though it's still good if they developed a burning mechanism to balance everything.
I am actually playing Night Crows, a similar game with MIR4 but it has way better graphics. The game is not new actually, but the integration of their token in crypto world is what makes everything interesting.
This game may not let you earn crazy returns like what happened with Axie, but this game is for sure has more stable condition in terms of it's sustainability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nothingtodo

Activity: 532
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 04:49:19 AM

Of course I'm holding a gaming based altcoin [Gaimin] although in this case I didn't purchase this gaming based altcoin since I got it via Airdrop so I made the mistake of holding one. A market high was reached quite a while ago but I am now at a loss as I did not sell. But in the middle of this year I will sell my saved altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:41:35 AM

So far, I've been holding Axie Infinity for the last time. I think this coin will really be a very high coin in the future. Apart from the game being very interesting, it also has a lot of fans. Even from ordinary people. It's just that I have too high expectations for gaming-based projects. On the day Axie Infinity crashed, I thought that many people would be disappointed, and I also sold the coins I owned. However, to date I have not held any game-based coins. But, by far, the best I've seen was Axie Infinity before the project dropped.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 07:09:33 AM

Gaming based altcoins are mainly utility tokens because they are used for gambling on their own platforms, so the tokens of the top casinos that have a great reputation and have a lot of gamblers perform well in the market and pump up the token price a lot. Casino tokens can be invested in. Like RLB and FUN tokens have very good market cap in the market and their trading volume is also very good.  So one can invest in them but it has to be done with personal risk.  Because investing in altcoins is very risky, you have to take responsibility for losing profits

makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 07:33:17 AM

Of course I'm holding a gaming based altcoin [Gaimin] although in this case I didn't purchase this gaming based altcoin since I got it via Airdrop so I made the mistake of holding one. A market high was reached quite a while ago but I am now at a loss as I did not sell. But in the middle of this year I will sell my saved altcoins.
Me too. im still holding Game Fi altcoins but im thinking that holding gaming token just like shit these days. Game fi is not even getting hyped anymore. Even my meme token is more profitable rather than gaming crypto. My gaming crypto is always stuck in the same place while my meme token is always moving up.
I even called my gaming token as a shittiest token than meme token. I was not lucky by buying gaming token even though it gave me 3x but meme made me more than it. Gaming token sucks my friend. It has no good prospects for the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄