Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is power  (Read 1552 times)
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:18:22 AM

People seek their success in any action. Of course success requires the ability to adapt and learn from challenges. That's why you need to set goals, be active and constantly strive to improve yourself. Success doesn't just happen overnight;  It is the result of consistent efforts and persistence. I think strategy is more important than patience in trading. If you don't know the right strategy in trading, you will not be able to hold your money with patience. When it comes to investment, there must be a test of patience, otherwise you will not reap the rewards of patience. As Bitcoin is a long-term investment where you can't expect much from it unless you patiently hold it for more than two to three years.

CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 809

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 10:33:02 AM

Now I get your point clearly. DYOR is very important in investing. Just like you said, you can't buy a scam project and expect growth. Being patient over scam coin is just a wait of time. In investing, one must take his time to do necessary research and make a wise decision before purchasing any coin.
Everyone who wants to become an investor and wants to invest in one or several crypto products must take a little time to do research so that their understanding can continue to increase and also their knowledge of what to buy and invest in also increases. Because if someone is only patient on scam coins, I think that is quite ridiculous and very unreasonable because scam coins will never improve and will never have a clear future in the crypto space.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 05:01:08 PM

People seek their success in any action. Of course success requires the ability to adapt and learn from challenges. That's why you need to set goals, be active and constantly strive to improve yourself. Success doesn't just happen overnight;  It is the result of consistent efforts and persistence. I think strategy is more important than patience in trading. If you don't know the right strategy in trading, you will not be able to hold your money with patience. When it comes to investment, there must be a test of patience, otherwise you will not reap the rewards of patience. As Bitcoin is a long-term investment where you can't expect much from it unless you patiently hold it for more than two to three years.

100% aligned and couldn't agree more as you have made such a sensible response because people need to understand that patience alone cannot win you anything because people either just thing patience is the key or some think that we don't have to wait and stay active and make instant moves wherein both of them are wrong as patience with proper strategy will win.

I know Bitcoin is a long term stuff but you need to have proper strategy because let's say you have bough Bitcoin in 2017 at $19000 and waiting whole bull run of 2021 and eventually sold at bear run during 2021/2022 for $16k doesn't make sense, eventhough a long term investment but need to plan strategy based on our requirement and we should know when to TP.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 08:25:32 PM

Now I get your point clearly. DYOR is very important in investing. Just like you said, you can't buy a scam project and expect growth. Being patient over scam coin is just a wait of time. In investing, one must take his time to do necessary research and make a wise decision before purchasing any coin.
Everyone who wants to become an investor and wants to invest in one or several crypto products must take a little time to do research so that their understanding can continue to increase and also their knowledge of what to buy and invest in also increases. Because if someone is only patient on scam coins, I think that is quite ridiculous and very unreasonable because scam coins will never improve and will never have a clear future in the crypto space.

Knowledge, information and patience is what is needed to make with up in the crypto space. Learning about crypto and making research will help to acquire the right knowledge needed to grow in the space.Getting right information on time can be an added advantage. After this one can buy the right coin and hodl  patiently till it grows.

Albarq

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:51:35 AM

Patience is something that must be explored within oneself
we are patient too.
makes us optimize how strong we are when hit by problems,

Likewise with Bitcoin, we have to be careful and learn a lot about its specifics
the price of bitcoin is creeping up, a risk-free option that we have a lot of knowledge about
learn.
sotelorene

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 07:53:25 PM

Initially before this forum , I was active in trading crypto which sometimes my analysis will enter for me and I will make some money and at a point the phobia of loss enveloped my thought and I stopped trading crypto because of series of losses but when I joined the forum ( bitcointalk) I read a thread that talked about patience and that all the newbies should Hodl coins instead of trading and that they should go through what the high ranked members post before making their own post and after going through series of threads I decided to read as much as I can and to hodl as much as I can and now all my technical analysis are going towards my direction and the chances of loss has reduced however, I thank all the High ranked members for their advice and at same time ,I urge all the newbies to be patient enough to read more post before posting .

Well patient is very important and I believed whatsoever achievement one get or make is grace not what you read about posts, what you read will only guide you on how to go about it, but the chances of it happening is his grace.
However, reading high ranked posts will only guide you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:01:30 PM

If you had said that strategy and patience go hand in hand, I would have agreed because when holding cryptocurrency for a long time, especially bitcoin, you need to use these two main contents, which are the strategies you need to understand about bitcoin, followed by patience, which is the proper method to follow, to successfully hold bitcoin for a hold bitcoin for a long time. 

When we are talking about patience, it comprises many strategies because, if you look deep into it, you will find out that it's not just keeping it for some years, it means you have completely forfeited the amount you invested and you have aimed to leave it for the certain years that will take. For instance, in bitcoin, it's normally the interval of 4 years that the halving normally comes, and that is when we usually expect the bull run, which is when each coin will be expected to have 2x or even more. Knowing that you will not temper with the amount you invested for the period of those years is not a small deal because, even though you have an emergency, you will not touch those funds. 

But when you are talking about strategies of investing, you might not be patient because you will claim to know more about how bitcoin pumped up, which I can assure you that when ever you need money and you see that bitcoin has pumped up, even if it is a small profit, you will still withdraw and be expecting it to drop down again so that you can buy again, so I will. Say that even though you have the strategy, learn patience again because they work together.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:10:25 AM

Buying a Coin to HODL and Putting it in a DeFi Program is a Good way to Invest.
Not really, I don't recommend anyone doing that because when you stake your assets, you lock them up for a certain amount of time and you can't withdraw them before that, maybe there are options to withdraw your staked assets but then they wouldn't give you the accrued commission which makes it pointless in case you need to withdraw and sell your assets when its price goes up.

It's good if you are choosing a plan that wouldn't keep your assets locked up for a very long time and you can see that you are getting good returns on that package. Besides, one needs to make sure that they are staking their assets in a platform that is completely trusted because there are a lot of scams around the industry these days.

Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 01:58:31 PM

Quote from: Churchillvv
Having patience is very important not just only in this crypto space, including the outside would, one needs to be patience enough before he or she will start benefiting from where patience is required. I heard alot of people loss interest in this forum regularly because of the way things are being done here and with Patients few of us have been able to survive the forum it's applicable to bitcoin investment if you have a little more patience you tend to increase your profit while chilling with your emotions.
In anything you are doing in this world, try to develop patience and it will help you to achieve anything you want to achieve on earth but many people are still finding it difficult to achieve their goal which you can see it in some newbies in the forum by looking for short cut to grow their account, not knowing that if they can apply patience to their learning it will be very easy for them to grow their account.

Anyways, life is all about risk you have to risk before you can benefit but in the cost of risking one could decide to reduce his or her risk by doing what seems to be less risky.
Any risk you are taking from your crypto trading without involve patience, it will be hard for you to win easily because, the only thing that will save you not to experience losses from that your risk is patience which is the simple strategy many crypto traders use to earn well from the market.

Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:44:05 AM

Initially before this forum , I was active in trading crypto which sometimes my analysis will enter for me and I will make some money and at a point the phobia of loss enveloped my thought and I stopped trading crypto because of series of losses but when I joined the forum ( bitcointalk) I read a thread that talked about patience and that all the newbies should Hodl coins instead of trading and that they should go through what the high ranked members post before making their own post and after going through series of threads I decided to read as much as I can and to hodl as much as I can and now all my technical analysis are going towards my direction and the chances of loss has reduced however, I thank all the High ranked members for their advice and at same time ,I urge all the newbies to be patient enough to read more post before posting .

I believe it's fantastic that you discovered a forum like Bitcointalk that has helped you expand your knowledge and enhance your investment abilities. And I'd love to share some of the most important lessons I've learnt from the BitcoinTalk community!

First and foremost, I've learnt the importance of conducting your own research rather than mindlessly following the crowd. There are several viewpoints and facts available, and it is up to each individual to make their own educated conclusion. No one knows what the future holds, so base your decisions on your own study and expertise.

Additionally, I've learnt the value of knowing the technology underlying cryptocurrency. It's not enough to just invest in cryptocurrency and hope as the most effective since it is critical to grasp how technology works and what makes it valuable. It's also crucial to stay current, as I've discovered that the Bitcointalk forum is an excellent resource for keeping up with the newest news and developments. So, given all of this, it may be beneficial to you as well.
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:36:23 PM

Indeed patience is power and it is pretty much needed in the crypto space.This forum will best educate every cyptro enthusiast on making the right decisions.Ever since I came into this space I've reading several posts of high rank members on investing rather than trading.Trading is more risky and investing has less risk compared to trading.Trading is not for everyone,you know quite well to yourself that you can't bear the risk of losses in trading,it's best you invest your coin that has little but no risk.The only risk I would say in investing is when the price decreases (bearish), that's why patience and fundamental knowledge should be acquired before you think of investing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 06:38:18 PM

Initially before this forum , I was active in trading crypto which sometimes my analysis will enter for me and I will make some money and at a point the phobia of loss enveloped my thought and I stopped trading crypto because of series of losses.
Honestly you have did something good for yourself as you didn't allowed the crypto trading to become addicted to your body of not that how will just been losing so much of your money without any feedback or gain. Because one thing the trading is that if you didn't aquiring so much knowledge about the trading and just dumped in to it you can never achieve anything about it, base on you didn't not get the skills of trading and without those skills you can definitely end of losing.

but when I joined the forum ( bitcointalk) I read a thread that talked about patience and that all the newbies should Hodl coins instead of trading and that they should go through what the high ranked members post before making their own post and after going through series of threads I decided to read as much as I can and to hodl as much as I can and now all my technical analysis are going towards my direction and the chances of loss has reduced however, I thank all the High ranked members for their advice and at same time ,I urge all the newbies to be patient enough to read more post before posting .
Patience in this life is the best key to the success, is good as you change your mind and make decisions to migrate to the Bitcointalk let me just that you have make good smart move for yourself as you joined this forum. Because is more differ than crypto trading that will can only be losing your money without any benefits anything from it, just be endure and excises patience in a fews days your day will be better.

Nothingtodo

Activity: 280
Merit: 84

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 08:15:38 PM

There is no substitute for patience to achieve success.  You have to be patient first then you have to plan what you will do in the future and you have to live your future life according to that plan.  When you were a complete newbie, you had huge losses in trading and because of that you broke down.  So patience is definitely said to be the key to success.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bestcandy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 01:05:15 AM

Patience can only be power and a grease to elbow of success when it is anchor on persistence and consistency in doing a useful work otherwise being patience in a wrong track is as good as nothing. In trading or investment I believe it requires adequate knowledge and useful actions in the best strategies while being patience for a good return on investment
Sakanwa

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:38:22 PM

It is always very important to exercise patience in bitcointalk and also while holding because in holding, patience is the key.If you want to rush and get your money back so quickly,you will fall into debths because you will borrow as a result,instead of getting back your capital.
Even while growing in this forum,you must learn to follow due process and exercise patience and also bear in mind that nothing good comes easy.keep the believe and faith alive,and continue doing what you are doing,you will definitely reach your target.

Hallroom

Activity: 658
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:12:41 AM

Now basically you have made the most appropriate decision, Bitcoin Hold is the most important. Whenever you have traded in the past you have almost always faced losses, now you will definitely get maximum benefits if you engage in bitcoin hold by taking advanced advice from senior brothers. Bitcoin is essentially the most successful holding, where every investor holds for a long period of time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: