Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why most people can't grow their business with the help of internet.  (Read 82 times)
Bright0515 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 10:11:16 AM

Many people in this our country have high fear of the internet business especially the family men and women, business people, vendors. This people won't want anything at any form to affect their business so most of them believe in physical things some time they even fear bank transactions as well because urgent need might arrive for their capital.

So there is no way the same people would have the zeal to go into online business cause they fear and cherish what they have not even to talk of Bitcoin even though a  tutorial is been organized to teach people how to use this Bitcoin or how to invest and make profit from it, it will be just few people to attend and some of them after this attendance it will just be like a plant thrown on a rock my people don't want to take risk but all want to make money.
So many people now see Bitcoin business now as a fraudulent business there is no way you can tell someone who has no knowledge about Bitcoin and they understand or get interested unless they see the outcome of it from the person who is close to them, and you can only bring those close to you to this Bitcoin of a thing because ven if they take part they still need mentorship to help them keep it going.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 08:57:16 AM

Many people in this our country have high fear of the internet business especially the family men and women, business people, vendors. This people won't want anything at any form to affect their business so most of them believe in physical things some time they even fear bank transactions as well because urgent need might arrive for their capital.

This particular topic has been discussed many times on the local board and it's understandable why this keep popping up because it's what we're suffering in the country. Our parents weren't brought up in the era of computer so dem no sabi things wey dey happen with the digital world and you no go blame them. Na we suppose teach dem as na we wey dey see this digital era and wetin e fit offer first hand. Some of our parents know about the digital era and wetin e fit offer but from their last experience dem dun see shege in the hands of scammers and Ponzi schemers when dem be wan do internet business. Dem just dey avoid seeing more shege na why dem dey avoid anything online.

So many people now see Bitcoin business now as a fraudulent business there is no way you can tell someone who has no knowledge about Bitcoin and they understand or get interested unless they see the outcome of it from the person who is close to them, and you can only bring those close to you to this Bitcoin of a thing because ven if they take part they still need mentorship to help them keep it going.

This is the best way to preach about Bitcoin or any online business wey you wan do. I remember when I been dey promote online shopping and when I talk to people to do am dem been dey reject but immediately I start to order things myself and dem see delivered people dey come deliver for my house na so dem begin to dey pick interest do am too. Same thing happened with investing in Bitcoin, I no force anybody na just myself I use do example as dem begin dey see say my life improved, nobody tell them to come take me seriously to know wetin I dey do wey dey make me dey alright.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 11:24:56 AM

My boss don already talk am finish. The major problem for this truth issues for anything internet na because of he scammers wey plenty for net. I assure you say plenty business men loss money for MMM and other get rich quick scheme, so because of that, them don zero their mind say any thing from the internet na scam. But the only solution na when you use urself do good example of wattin to dey ague say e dey legit. Naturally people like seeing to believe, and it might be due to experience wey dem don get before. So, if you make your own life an example people go follow to know where the light dey come from.
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 02:47:29 PM

This is the best way to preach about Bitcoin or any online business wey you wan do. I remember when I been dey promote online shopping and when I talk to people to do am dem been dey reject but immediately I start to order things myself and dem see delivered people dey come deliver for my house na so dem begin to dey pick interest do am too. Same thing happened with investing in Bitcoin, I no force anybody na just myself I use do example as dem begin dey see say my life improved, nobody tell them to come take me seriously to know wetin I dey do wey dey make me dey alright.
I enjoy this part where you said using yourself as an example, most persons now work with the idea of seeing is believing, if they never see the outcome of what you tried preaching to them then they won't accept it.

Our parents are ancient, most of them can't even operate their android phone talk more of handling their wallets and exchange cryptocurrencies. Most of them sees this technology as stress and are not willing to compromise on learning they just love the old ways and nothing can be done about it. The change is starting with us, currently even a 7yrs old child is getting more conversant with using technology.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: