Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies how do you feel when your post is criticised.  (Read 1146 times)
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 09:55:26 AM

I don't feel bad...i learn and correct myself. Infact most time i laugh remembering that almost every other thing am better at now i once suck at them. The critics is necessary.

Not feeling bad is good when it comes to critics if you don't wash it off, it will get into you before getting yourself together things you had in mind to do in the Forum will be disorganized, you can forget the main reason why you logged in in the first place.
And you mustn't be good at everything, no one is perfect in life so learning is something we need to put as number 1 priority and we should let pride go.
.when we learn not to take what forum members think about our post personal, even when we get criticise it won't even be seen as  anything,  you can even see it and just smile over it. Critising should even be a motivation to learn more and it should not make one to be upset or feel bad.  Even outside the forum when things are not done well people will criticise it, so this is normal in life for people to criticise things that are not done properly.

I think what you're saying should be true on some people not all, we have the ones who can take it as nothing and even laugh over it and at the same time we have those one who can't see it as nothing, if care is not taken they can even cry over it. This is the same reason why some people don't like associating with others and they like staying alone, so this behavior of criticizing ones post have a very negative effect on many users than we think.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 810

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 11:20:41 AM

Good contribution my dear but  just know that it is not all about researching skills rather it about meeting the right people who knows what you are researching and taking corrections and guide from them .

The forum is filled with members, who have grown with experience and are ready to share good knowledge and information about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to the younger members .however, I will advice any newbie who is been criticised to take it as a corrective measure and learn from his mistakes.
I think your goal in advising beginners to be criticized for learning is also a very good effort. Because basically everyone who has developed with a lot of experience at this time also comes from beginners so it is quite natural to suggest this to every beginner who is criticized by members of this forum as long as it is for the common good. Because as you said, everyone who doesn't have the skills to research something, of course has to meet people who already know how to research something and know a lot about what they are going to research.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 225
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 12:52:36 PM

Always differentiate between criticism and insults, in criticism that is constructive and makes us better and upgrades our knowledge, we must accept it because it is a learning process. If it comes with insults, just ignore it, maybe he was drunk all night and accidentally opened his laptop and started insulting everyone in the forum. but sometimes there are spam posts that make you uncomfortable, but insults are not the solution, giving direction to the person posting, telling them the rules and advising them is better.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Fiatless

Activity: 560
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 01:43:31 PM

Before starting this topic so many things have been on my mind because I know how it pains for someone to criticise a write up or a post.
I don't even wanna read anymore of what you wrote... For the fact that you're strictly against criticism, that infers that you're not, and will never be ready to learn.... WHAT DO YOU KNOW? THAT YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULDN'T SAY NEIGH WHEN YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THIS??
If you had read further it would have been clear that the OP is not against criticism. His post was just an encouragement to newbies to accept criticism because it will help them in the learning process in the forum. I don't think there was any place in the post that the OP is strictly against criticism like your stated.

The forum is filled with members, who have grown with experience and are ready to share good knowledge and information about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to the younger members .however, I will advice any newbie who is been criticised to take it as a corrective measure and learn from his mistakes.
The forum has one of the most knowledgeable Bitcoiners in the world. Some of the members have been involved with with from the early stage of the coin. The most credible information about Bitcoin can be gotten from this forum and one can hardly get wrong information from here if you are committed to learning.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
tech30338

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 01:59:29 PM

if my post is criticized I'll be happy because I'm sure there is something wrong with my post, it might be that my knowledge about my post is wrong, you should not be sad or angry if this happens because this is your chance to be corrected and learn what is right from the member of the forum, those who don't like critics are a self-centered person and will not grow, so the next you have been criticized be thankful because its an opportunity to learn.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 02:10:55 PM

Before starting this topic so many things have been on my mind because I know how it pains for someone to criticise a write up or a post.

In a forum like this where so many intellects are contributing to a particular discussion there is always a room for criticism and the ability for you as newbie to absorb it as a learning process makes you unique and smart . For me Criticism is a process of learning because when ever I am been criticised I usually seize the opportunity to add more knowledge because I often see it as a corrective measures to widen my horizon .

Additionally, I will sincerely advice all the newbies who are quick to anger or discouraged when their post are been criticised to see it as a means of learning and not to react rudely because mistake brings correction .
We see this discussion and this criticism in two ways. When someone does a good job, everyone talks about it, but if someone does something wrong, that person is criticized. It is normal for a new member to post something wrong in that post but if that person posts completely off topic then it is normal for other members to criticize his post. It is better not to post on the topic which is baseless. Forums have certain rules and regulations if a new member does not read the rules before posting and may be criticized for posting outside of the rules.  

When a member sees his post being criticized then there is no reason for him to be disappointed but he can be happy thinking that seeing his post is being criticized he has found out the mistakes in his question. We may not think like this when we are new, but we should think like this and it will increase our interest in the work later.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 02:39:47 PM

In a forum like this where so many intellects are contributing to a particular discussion there is always a room for criticism and the ability for you as newbie to absorb it as a learning process makes you unique and smart . For me Criticism is a process of learning because when ever I am been criticised I usually seize the opportunity to add more knowledge because I often see it as a corrective measures to widen my horizon .

Additionally, I will sincerely advice all the newbies who are quick to anger or discouraged when their post are been criticised to see it as a means of learning and not to react rudely because mistake brings correction .

There is a reason why they called it forum, interact and discuss what matter and just because you think you are right doesn't mean you are actually right. Everyone in the Forum is open to critiques, correction when they make mistakes, and call to order when the are saying inaccurate or spreading false information. I remember one time when I uses to confuse passphrase and seed phrase, I wrote so many posts repeating the same mistakes but when I get corrected, I revise some of the things I learnt and took the correction because spreading wrong information can hurt others.

You need thick skin to enjoy the forum, if you are a mama's boy, you will get annoyed by words here but as you stay here with time, you will begin to understand that everyone is entitled to their opinions, just because you feel it should be left doesn't mean others will agree with you. Some people will called for middle or right ; that's how the forum is and with time you will enjoy every moment of it.

Don't take words here too deep, you will get emotional and hate people but some people are just the way they are learn to accept them or kindly use the ignore bottom and go your way, it's as simple as that to enjoy the forum.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 01:21:32 PM

For me Criticism is a process of learning because when ever I am been criticised I usually seize the opportunity to add more knowledge because I often see it as a corrective measures to widen my horizon .
That's the right way to take criticism, despite the tone of the person criticizing you or your post, you shouldn't take that personally and start personal conflicts between yourself and senior forum users because you won't get anything positive out of that. Even if a newbie thinks that they aren't wrong and are being criticized without any reason, they are still supposed to accept the criticism and respond with respect because that will show how mannerly they are.

You don't get small or lose your respect if someone criticizes you and accept it with grace. So newbies need not take this personally and just respond with respect so that they are given more respect the next time by the same users that have criticized them earlier.

Davidson500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 05:33:21 PM

At first as a newbie one will feel bad somehow though but you have to accept it with good faith. Critics have the right to criticize your work whether you deserve it or not. It doesn’t necessarily represent oppression but a right to openness.

· Some of the negative comments you read about your work are a reaction from someone that wants you to improve and do better.

· Considering the source (Who’s criticizing you is vital), the scrutiny can be from an expert with more ability and experience than you. They saw the flaws in your work and pointed them out, be wise and pay less attention to their choice of words and be teachable.

· Criticism leads to interactions between subordinates and provides directions for corrections. It’s more like a paradox.

· Ask questions after reading comments and feedback, and be curious to hear someone’s suggestions about your work. The learning process never ends.

· Most time, an expert criticizes your work to bring out the best quality and standard of a product, and no one is trying to punish you.

· One who is critical of your work can become a friend, a mentor, an accountability partner, or an inspiration.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:56:22 PM

Criticism is very important, it actually means that someone took time to go through your write up. So, I don't feel bad when my posts are being criticized. When I get such criticism, I always go back to my post and try to understand exactly where I am missing it. Criticism can make you better if you embrace it with an open mind and not get bitter.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Nothingtodo

Activity: 280
Merit: 84

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 05:11:31 AM

For those who are new to writing in the forum, the quality of the post can be funny or controversial at times. I used to listen to a lot of critiques too but I used to give them a lot of importance especially those who do the critiques must know a lot about the forum and have a lot of enlightening information in their knowledge. We must make many mistakes while posting, that's why those who are talented and knowledgeable must try to give correct information by looking at the post quality, so there are many important information in their criticism. So those who are new and inexperienced face criticisms but must gain knowledge from those criticisms.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Alana Arden

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 10:46:11 AM

As a newbie to the forum, I can say that, regardless of my initial bad feelings, I didn't take the criticism badly afterwards. Rather, every time I thought that I would be criticized, I made myself brave by everyone's advice. Got everyone on my side.
But the most important thing here is what we are criticized for. When they realized that I was wrong or that my knowledge or information was wrong, they were criticized and corrected through discussion to point out those mistakes.But here no one can never say that one has asked for knowledge and he has been criticized.

And does everyone discourage or ridicule newcomers? If you get two negative comments in a thread, get ten encouraging comments to boost your morale, give you inspiration and courage. After all, five fingers are not equal, so it's ridiculous to expect everyone to respond positively or negatively, right?

On the one hand, criticism is also a very good quality, because if they do not point out my mistakes through criticism, how can I find my shortcomings? So in their mockery our mistakes come out which we can correct.
That's why I need to find the cause of criticism and expand my horizons of knowledge and face criticism with courage rather than avoiding the negative because, "It's good that something good comes out of the stain."
ArikeTobi

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 11:01:33 AM

Any newbies that already have the mindset of doing right will not take any response made on his post as a criticism, instead he will realized that we are on bitcointalk and everyone is free to talk his own, focus on what you're learning as a newbie, give your best in quality post, know about the rules of the forum and posting etiquettes, then you're fine, if you don't spam or plagiarize or post an off topic, you're more steps ahead in learning.
Zackz5000

Activity: 98
Merit: 52

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:31:13 AM

Naturally nobody will happy when he or she is been criticised but for me I don't see it as a bad act I see it as a way of correction and it also encourages me to gain more knowledge about it.
We are all here to learn and gain more knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency when u are been criticised try and outline those mistakes you have made and learn from there don't see it as a mockery instand take it as an advantage to correct your error and move on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LittleTimmy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 09:25:15 PM

I do not mind any sort of criticism, for someone who is new it is all a learning curve.
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 06:12:54 AM

Its quite normal to get criticism not only this forum but everywhere especially when you're new to such environment, so the must essential advise that I offered everyone who does get angry or discouraged is in quote "learn to grow thicker skin" don't limit your self from knowledge because you got one bad response whereas there thousand of good response.

This has been discussed a million times but it keeps reoccurring because we are humans and every new person must experience it too, so as time goes on you will learn that because of the repetition of things most people tend to get pissed for answering one question several times hence responds in an unlikely manner. Due to the fact that I have experienced such I will just give one more advise to any newbie that might find it useful.
"You're not the first to get a NO in your first attempt so don't give up for nothing. Even the person who gave you criticism in your post got criticized too in their beginning days, so don't let that get into your head rather turn it to a learning motive and exploit the negative energy you receive thereby turning them to positivity."

You have rightly said, criticizings are more like a spark for corrections for you to become a better version of yourself, thou individual response differently when they are being criticized, why some think about it in some kind of negative way some tend to take advantage of it and become a best version of themselves, it is normal to feel wired when being criticized because we are humans but it shouldn't be allowed to take the best part of you rather it should make you to be the best person that you are meant to be .

Hewlet

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 06:35:56 AM

criticism brings growth and rather than tagging it as criticism, it's best to look at it as a correction that should help you become better. Thier are lots of things that we probably feel it's the right way to do things in the forum that we later realised that it's not through the replies that looked as though we were being attacked.

No one grew from a newbie to whatever rank he currently his now without receiving some form of opposing views about things he thought was right that he later found out through those replies that he was wrong. Criticism will always come and in most instances you might not always like it but our just have to deal with it maturedly and learn from it and move on.

If you don't want to be criticised then you're definitely not ready for growth at all.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
KiaKia

Activity: 686
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:30:28 AM

After entering a new world any person will feel a little uneasy while writing or replying. Besides, I don't see any reason to be insulted here. Remember, criticizing you will only make you popular. If someone says something instructive to you and you take it as criticism, you would be doing it very wrong. There are many legendaries who will try to convince you. But you will not be humiliated or belittled by it.

Apart from this forum discussion, criticism don't always make someone popular, criticisms have made so many life miserable, if you are been criticized you will want to prove them wrong that you are better, in this process, anything is bound to happen, criticism can be dangerous and it can also be a reason why someone will triumph.

It depends on the souls receiving the criticism, a great mind will accept all criticism as a lesson, a lesson to be strong and not back down because of what people say, but a weak mind will go down straight away just because people have use criticism to lower his spirit, if you fall under this madness it's your own fault.

If you can accept all levels of criticism like a normal thing, you have power over all humans, because weak people criticize other people, so as to stop them from going stronger or just to belittle them, accept it like it's nothing and move forward, people will always be people.

Now back to the forum, some people do need to be yell at for the way they create nonsense on this forum, when you are been corrected about your post, you should stop and make some adjustment, if you still continue with your nonsense, people like you shouldn't come out and talk about criticism, it's the way you see it but the problem is you, you choose to never learn.
Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:10:09 PM

I understand clearly that criticism can sometimes seem as a discouragement to the person behind the post, but I'll want you to know that, nobody is an island of knowledge, we all started from the grass root to where we are now. Even those who have the knowledge can sometimes make low quality post that can bring criticism, having knowledge and expressing your knowledge are two different things, even some experts find it difficult to express their mind clearly so take criticism as a challenge for you to do better. When I first started this forum, I wast criticized and that made me to study more and expand my knowledge, it's something almost all of us, if not all pass through even in real life.
Dorkylickjj

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 08:35:45 AM

True. But this applies if the criticism is constructive. You can almost tell when it's not. Well, I got your point and it's helpful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: