Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies how do you feel when your post is criticised.  (Read 1146 times)
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 10:00:03 PM

General, criticism is normal. Any business person should see criticism as nothing. Being criticized never make you a failure. It should even strengthen you more as this will help you to adjust were needed.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 10:23:29 PM

General, criticism is normal. Any business person should see criticism as nothing. Being criticized never make you a failure. It should even strengthen you more as this will help you to adjust were needed.
Constructive criticism is fine - but you should fight back if you are truly being insulted. At the very least you should be the owner of a strong argument based on facts when you present your ideas - otherwise you will be drowned out by criticism. Not all users tolerate criticism - but constructive criticism is necessary for self-development and progress.

So find out the difference between criticism and insults - sometimes it's unclear and a bit difficult to digest. Don't take all criticism at face value - this means you need to be able to differentiate between criticism and insults.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:15:40 AM

Before starting this topic so many things have been on my mind because I know how it pains for someone to criticise a write up or a post.

In a forum like this where so many intellects are contributing to a particular discussion there is always a room for criticism and the ability for you as newbie to absorb it as a learning process makes you unique and smart . For me Criticism is a process of learning because when ever I am been criticised I usually seize the opportunity to add more knowledge because I often see it as a corrective measures to widen my horizon .

Additionally, I will sincerely advice all the newbies who are quick to anger or discouraged when their post are been criticised to see it as a means of learning and not to react rudely because mistake brings correction .
It's true if someone criticizes me then I'm definitely happy because criticizing me can definitely correct all the mistakes I made. Man is only fallible, a man is never perfect. There are many people who get upset if they are criticized but it is never right because every time people criticize one of your posts you will gain knowledge from that criticism and you can gain better experience.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Brainiac01

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 10:36:26 AM
Merited by Mpamaegbu (1)

I don't feel bad...i learn and correct myself. Infact most time i laugh remembering that almost every other thing am better at now i once suck at them. The critics is necessary.
Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 665

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:51:07 PM

It's true if someone criticizes me then I'm definitely happy because criticizing me can definitely correct all the mistakes I made. Man is only fallible, a man is never perfect. There are many people who get upset if they are criticized but it is never right because every time people criticize one of your posts you will gain knowledge from that criticism and you can gain better experience.
because there is a form of criticism that brings down the mentality, but as you experienced, there is also constructive criticism.
You can see mentally demoralizing criticism for those who scam or plagiarize. especially if they don't feel they have made an obvious mistake. More experienced members will criticize and comment to bring down his mentality with evidence.
the case of criticism will be different. As you experience is constructive criticism. more members will provide suggestions for your future development and not bring you down.
Each person's character is different regarding this problem. We cannot assume that everyone responds the same when we give criticism.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 03:21:28 PM

I don't feel bad...i learn and correct myself. Infact most time i laugh remembering that almost every other thing am better at now i once suck at them. The critics is necessary.
it is a wise thought sir, and should be beginners whoever it is in the field or in any forum accept criticism is a good thing for our self-development in order to do better, but indeed sometimes not all beginners in this forum do not know anything, maybe behind it is a person who has extensive knowledge, but as a beginner in a new place should be more open eyes and do not get carried away with emotions when someone interrupts the arguments we make.

because there is a form of criticism that brings down the mentality, but as you experienced, there is also constructive criticism.
You can see mentally demoralizing criticism for those who scam or plagiarize. especially if they don't feel they have made an obvious mistake. More experienced members will criticize and comment to bring down his mentality with evidence.
the case of criticism will be different. As you experience is constructive criticism. more members will provide suggestions for your future development and not bring you down.
Each person's character is different regarding this problem. We cannot assume that everyone responds the same when we give criticism.
Sometimes there are also misperceptions, especially in sentences that do have a deeper meaning, and we cannot consume them directly as if other people when criticizing us are like dropping when we only misunderstand what the person means, while there are indeed those who deliberately drop but more are miscommunications that make the discussion tense and uncomfortable. Because like what you said that everyone has their own way of criticizing and trying to build our mentality to be better here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 04:59:36 PM

Before starting this topic so many things have been on my mind because I know how it pains for someone to criticise a write up or a post.

In a forum like this where so many intellects are contributing to a particular discussion there is always a room for criticism and the ability for you as newbie to absorb it as a learning process makes you unique and smart . For me Criticism is a process of learning because when ever I am been criticised I usually seize the opportunity to add more knowledge because I often see it as a corrective measures to widen my horizon .

Additionally, I will sincerely advice all the newbies who are quick to anger or discouraged when their post are been criticised to see it as a means of learning and not to react rudely because mistake brings correction .

That's a very good thought. As an old member of this forum I can say that we all face criticism for our posts at some point of time.
As a newbie, it's hard to get over it and we keep thinking about it all the time but we have to hold our emotions and keep going on.
We should learn from it whatever we can and sometimes we have to answer what is right but then again we shouldn't get into a long debate with the other.
It's good to have healthy debates but if it's turning negative then it's better to stop reacting.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Huppercase

Activity: 770
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 07:53:14 PM

Given that it's a forum and everyone has the right to voice their opinions on any subject under debate, there is room for criticism.
Almost all of the members of this forum have received criticism in one form or another, whether it be constructive or detrimental. High ranking users have also experienced criticism because this is a forum where everyone is subject to criticism.

Both positive and negative criticism is crucial to learning; the first will boost your happiness while the opposite should push you further because nobody is an expert, so the main purpose of negative criticism is to motivate us to study more and build our self-confidence.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:19:20 PM

Of course there are forms of criticism but I am talking about constructive criticism here. Scammers are considered not only human but also worse than animals. He who has no humanity can deceive people. If you criticize all these people, that criticism will have no value because humanity does not work in them, but a man has made a small mistake in some work but he does not know the reason for that mistake. There will be many benefits and he will learn something through criticism. And one who lacks humanity will not learn anything from criticism because criticism has no value to him.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sotelorene

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 01:44:56 PM

I don't think being ahead of someone gives you the right to criticize, people actually do criticize because of the position they have or their status. I was thinking you will use the word correct instead of criticism, it is different when someone corrects you and when someone criticize you. I know for sure that a good leader or higher rank person here will not criticize but correct. Why will you criticize someone, it's just like embarrassing the someone. Please I don't think criticism should be used here because it doesn't make sense to me. I think I prefer correction

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 04:20:24 PM

Sure, it is always normal to get negative criticism if you actually wants to change positively; if you wants to grow fast and learn in this forum, you should not always give up quickly, you should always learn from people critical thinking and should always learn from people’s corrections so that you can be learning from such corrections.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 235

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 04:42:43 PM

If any of the newbies posts are criticized then if they get angry I think they are doing it wrong. If you make a mistake in your post then others will catch that mistake or criticize others so newbies should learn from that criticism instead of turning it into anger. I have also been criticized and learned from it. Maybe newbies should learn from it when criticized so that no one can criticize the post in future.

If you regularly make mistakes in your posts and no one criticizes them, you will continue to make mistakes without correcting them. Sometimes a lot can be learned from criticism.

cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 05:07:17 PM

Criticism is everywhere in the world. If you do good work, you will face criticism. Most of our forum members are very patient and respectful. You don't take criticism any differently. Don't worry that they are trying to bring you down. Forums are places to learn. If you want to learn something, of course you can read in criticism. Be patient, watch and learn, maybe you too can become one of the legendary.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Outhue

Activity: 840
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 05:10:48 PM

If your post is been criticised it could be for the greater reasons, maybe this is what will reshape your mind and soul and become a better version of yourself? I was once a newbie on here and I felt hurt at first when my posts are been criticised but I learned from it

You should read what those who are criticizing you are saying, they might be right about you, and if their point isn't valid then you should just ignore them, I remember a time where I posted about my father who was dead already at the time, on about how he was supportive, someone on this forum make a joke out of the post.

I felt annoyed at first, but I later ignore it, people will always be people, we should not always give space for such things to determine how we will live the rest of our days, if there is something they are trying to teach you, just learn from it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 05:53:02 PM

Criticism is the beginning of a new user in the forum so whoever that is being criticized based on it write up or composition of letters in the forum should not take it to mine because in bitcoin talk many people have undergo as such and they continue pushing and today some of them is a senior member also a remember and the Legendary member so a criticism is a kind of motivation for any new user to amend it way of writing and also pay attention to acquire more knowledge so that is the essence of criticism in the forum.

But many people did not understand the way and the moment of Bitcoin so in my own understanding of the forum anything that is being criticized is to make you to understand that you need improvement and you need to make a research that come with a good example of evidence in the forum, because it is obvious that whatever thing we discuss here other people learn from it and what this community needed for you is to introduce your own method of knowledge being innovative to the community threat a good impact of transferring or transmitting your own knowledge to another

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 07:59:53 PM

Your openness to criticism and understanding that it can be a learning tool are valuable qualities. In a world of sharing knowledge and opinions, especially on forums, constructive criticism can truly contribute to personal and professional growth. Taking it as a learning tool really helps you develop and improve your skills
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 08:41:24 PM

As far as I remember, when I was starting to post in the forum, I have this fear of committing mistakes when joining in a discussion but I realized there's no point of being fearful when all you want is to learn and eventually see your position rank up. With that, I started to see its positive side, and accept wholeheartedly whatever criticisms I have to endure, and I end up become more motivated to learn despite of all the corrections in my post. Probably that's what the best thing I have to do, the reason why until now I'm still in the forum continue to learn and willing to accept more corrections if ever.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 04:06:24 AM

It is foolishness to be angered when you get criticized. Sometimes I reply a post and someone criticizes my statement and what I do is sit down, analysis what I have said and see if I am in the right, if I am not, I quickly accept my mistake.
But then, everyone is entitled to their opinion and you can't impose your opinions on others.

Don't jump into conclusions that you are being victimized because you are being criticized, learn, unlearn and relearn.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Majestic-milf

Activity: 812
Merit: 592

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 05:28:16 AM

Someone once told me that if you can't take criticism, do not expect to go far on your own. And there's a proverb that says a dancer can't tell how good he dances, it's the audience that does so for him. Criticism is like calling you back when you go out of line and in this forum, most newbies see it as much of a big deal or the higher ranking members are out to get them. The actual fact is these guys are so in a hurry to participate in this place that they fail to read the necessary instructions. I don't think you'd have much criticism your way I'd you follow as you've been told, read more and post less so that when you do, it will be organic no matter how the content is, rather than failing to do more of reading and dropping a stockpile of rubbish.
 It's someone who really wants to grow that won't get dettered no matter how much criticism he faces, those who see here as a joyride easily get distracted and even annoyed the moment they are being called out for a misdemeanor.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
smelody

Activity: 89
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 08:51:52 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Quote from: JMBitcointernational
I don't think some newbies will take that advise from you because, some newbies feel the forum users are not happy with them, that they are part of the forum based on some argument against their post to correct some things that will help them in the future. But those newbies that are comfortable with the argument against their post are the ones that are progressing today in the forum, if you can investigate it very well or check some of the reply in this thread because they refuse to give up with their mistakes. No newbies will not feel bad when their post be criticised in the forum unless those that was informed before by their mentor before joining the Bitcointalk.org and, they will not feel bad about criticize because they knew it that they are part of the learning in this forum.
Very much glad to listen from some of legendary people and get courage to forward. Million time discussion one of the topic already finished but there was not attend at all. As a newbie I have to right in forward. And should be taken advice form legendary people if they share. My mind will be also glorious when I learn a new topic and gathering a knowledge. But many of the people told indirectly "get out." This is very pathetic for a newbie. This situation will be face in every new working place and it's reality.

Additionally have to ask as a newbie how do they get first merit from the legendary people! Although maybe he has meritorious activities in the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: