Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help with making Time feel “slower”  (Read 180 times)
ineedhelpplease (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 07:39:52 PM

It’s ducking January 17 already and it doesn’t feel like much time has passed at all. I’m creating this thread because I want to know how to make time feel slower. For a long time, “time” has felt like it passed quickly and so has life.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 09:50:53 PM

Scientific answer: Travel at a speed closer to the speed of light which will make the time slower.

An actual answer, you can't do anything about it and if you can embrace small things around you that can make your living experience better and will change the way you live your life and it maybe the answer that you are looking for.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Knight Hider

Activity: 239
Merit: 59

a young loner on a crusade

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 09:54:33 PM

Be bored. Time will feel like forever. Sit in solitary without anything to do.

in a world of criminals who operate above the law
one man can make a difference and you are going to be that man
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 11:42:39 PM

if you set one goal for the day with no deadline, time passes without checking. most work slower but the brain doesnt later remember that and jsut remember a hours worth of work started at 9am and complete at evening so felt like 8 hours passed in 1 hour

the trick is to set mini jobs with small scedules so you fit in lots of activity so that it feels like you done alot of work generating alot of memories in smallet allotments of time

EG half hour schedules
by doing 16 time allotted tasks where you check clock every 10 minutes all adds up to feel time moves by by the minute

by doing 2 tasks a day unchecked you feel like day passed where not much was done and so feels like it went passed quick

its why school kids feel like a week is a long time.. and adults feel like a year is a short time
because kids have classes every hour and adults just count in days

EG
2 hour home movie watching zooms passed
compared to
2 hour date
10min in shower, 10min dry/deoderant, 10min dress, 10min travel, 10min greet date, 10min wait for table
5min decide on meal, 15min wait for food. 30min eat and chat, 10min kiss and travel home

the date feels more indepth, memorable. good use of time, enjoy every minute, time went slower

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 03:01:00 AM

It’s ducking January 17 already and it doesn’t feel like much time has passed at all. I’m creating this thread because I want to know how to make time feel slower. For a long time, “time” has felt like it passed quickly and so has life.
This proves you are getting mature mate and this is also because there are so much happening in the world that time passes so fast , specially when Internet was created that our time is so speedy comparing to when there are still no internet.

If you want to slow time? then start limiting your Internet use , be with people that has true value in your life and bond with them like old ways.

from there you will feel being enjoying life like we do when we were young , life must be savor every seconds but the moment we open our gadgets?
time speeds up like x10 because we are enjoying what we are seeing in our screens .

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 05:38:08 AM

I kept asking myself the same thing mate and that is what made time now moves so fast that we have just celebrates the new year and now here we are nearing the end of January already .

But sorry that I cannot tell you anything to stop this because i myself cannot prevent this from coming.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 11:55:44 AM

Time will always pass but One thing I could tell you is to wake up early. It might seem obvious already but it is true that the earlier you wake up the more hours you will have in a day and you can feel every second of time

Another thing is for you to lessen usage of social media we often lose ourselves in our mobile phones that we often do not notice the time passing by so i suggest that you only limit your daily use of gadgets and instead try to take in the moment you are currently in

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 01:14:19 PM

When you enjoy doing sometime, your time seems to move faster. But if you're tired and bored, you'll barely feel that the time is moving.

Reflect sometime and go somewhere you can breath fresh air. Maybe by that, you'll get to feel the time slower or you'll think that you just want to feel that moment to become slower.

And I think as we grow older, time moves faster.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Justin999

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 01:37:32 PM

Op same thing is happening with me too and i think, we aren't the alone who feel the time going faster than expected. I found the reason is social midea such a YouTube Facebook where we spend a lots of time. People don't like works but like to chill and entertainment. What's why office hours need a lots of time to pass and on social midea, time flies. So browsing social media should be limited.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 03:54:58 PM

You'll probably need to regularly set your eyes on the time on your watch/clock and expect it to move faster to a determined time in future.
Or focus/worry more about the future and your current progress towards it.

The opposite of this 👆is to focus less on the future and enjoy the moment. One would need to find the good things they enjoy, focus more on them, do them always and time would run faster.
WovenStrands

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 07:40:37 PM

Just as caffeine exists which makes it somewhat feel as if time is passing quicker, there are medicines which make it feel like time is passing slower. Disassociatives have that effect on me. Ketamine, PCP -Careful with these as they are addictive!
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 06:10:24 AM

Enjoy every moment mate , and try also to prevent so much advancement instead  go oldways .
if you are into internet living then try lessen , and have your weekdays outside city like what
I am doing , i mostly bring my family in camping or overnight stays in provinces in which life
is simple and no  much activities in online that gives us more time enjoying physical activities
and I don't allow my kids have their gadgets when we are in weekends that they also enjoyed.

ineedhelpplease (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 07:06:40 PM

Thanks guys. I will view all of these replies soon and merit the ones that help out the next time I earn some
Mehedi72

Activity: 722
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 07:23:36 PM

Mate, i think the most important thing is, we shouldn't waste our time. Usually we waste our time by lazyness, keep watching useless videos on YouTube, keep chatting with friends for hours without any necessary. I won't tell you to stop everything cause these are parts of our life what makes us feel good but i suggest to find out such thing where you are wasting your more time. And then limit these thing according to your personality and have some discipline in life. Cause without that, nothing Will be changed. So Wake up earlier & Value every second. This is my suggestion mate. Hope this might be helpful.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3062

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 06:26:34 AM

I’m creating this thread because I want to know how to make time feel slower. For a long time, “time” has felt like it passed quickly and so has life.

Time moves the same, but your mind can change how you perceive it.

Simply put, new experiences make time go by faster.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ARTOIS

Activity: 126
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 10:30:43 AM

Time continues to pass at the same speed, only the events around us change and we go through many experiences, including as we grow older.
When you do things that you don't always like, you will feel that time passes slowly, and vice versa.
It's easy. If you want your time to pass slowly, wake up early in the morning and do what you can do in the day. If you want it to pass quickly, just sleep as long as possible

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 10:43:32 AM

Slow time to learn until you can complete the rights, responsibilities and goals that you have not yet achieved? or just want to enjoy life by relaxing without burden, or everything according to the desires that you want to fulfill? indeed time is so short that the future is passed unnoticed towards increasing age with achievements that may be constant. This is a situation where there is no more wailing because you are too comfortable. and just realized this time?

Do something that is not your passion, or you adapt to an environment that is not in line with you, maybe that's the easiest way to enjoy every second even though it is not based on comfort Cheesy. My principle is to enjoy the time available with excellent body condition and money for a smooth day is very beautiful because many other people want to be in your position, because they want to fulfill family needs even to forget time, forget to rest and forget to enjoy life. When you are bored try to take a vacation or worship according to your own beliefs, I think you need a refresher of the heart and mind in the spiritual field Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
chartsqa

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 06:32:02 PM

I've been having this problem in the last few years too. The only thing which works for me is to get up early in the morning on the weekends. If you set your alarm and get up at 8am then the day will feel much longer.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 10:26:24 PM

It is really funny to hear this from you. Time is not like movies that you can fast forward and backwards with remote control. Life is precious and the only thing that is difficult and hard to control is time. If time were able to be held people would have been imotals. Because they would not grow old again. Because time is the reason behind fast aging.

I sudjest you allow nature to take it cause, because you can do nothing for now.
Fatema Begum

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2024, 06:34:23 PM

Properly doing everything is possible without some reason
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: