Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be proud of your native language  (Read 80 times)
Barikui1 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:20:01 AM

My country people, good morning inside this morning.
Today I wan remind ona again say make we no fail to dy proud of our native language, I know say some people no dy gree speak their native language even when dem see their brother wey e don tey wey dem meet, too me e no good, it's very normal say wen we dy among our brother, we sopos interact with our native language, because no be only blood bound you and your brothers, language also follow.
The tribe wey dy always do am proudly for we country naija, and I love dem for that, na Yoruba people, e show say dem dy proud of their language and root, abeg na good tin to imitate, make we try abeg.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 10:56:46 AM

Our native language and the place we come from is something that we can not throw it away or change it. Our native language is part of us and if it something that one should be ashamed of that means the person is not proud of his/her self because native language tells a lot from where we are coming from and if this makes one to be ashamed that means the person is trying to say the family where he belong he is not suppose to be raised in the family he belong.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 01:10:56 PM

Today I wan remind ona again say make we no fail to dy proud of our native language, I know say some people no dy gree speak their native language even when dem see their brother wey e don tey wey dem meet, too me e no good, it's very normal say wen we dy among our brother, we sopos interact with our native language, because no be only blood bound you and your brothers, language also follow.
The tribe wey dy always do am proudly for we country naija, and I love dem for that, na Yoruba people, e show say dem dy proud of their language and root, abeg na good tin to imitate, make we try abeg.

OP of a Truth native language sweet oo but I observed certain things that make some person deny speaking their language, is various crime been found in area they came from. They feel ashamed of speaking their language to avoid being identify by people who know them another thing is ignorant if feeling they will be seen as illetrate while speaking their language in public, some related issue is leaving your home for a very long time when your not fluent in your language make be difficult sometime for some people ,but out this things any one who is not will to adopt his language as h/her culture just rejected it's be place of origin.As for me I am always glad to speak my native language because is good to be born if that land I came from.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iBaba

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2024, 02:01:13 PM

Our native language and the place we come from is something that we can not throw it away or change it. Our native language is part of us and if it something that one should be ashamed of that means the person is not proud of his/her self because native language tells a lot from where we are coming from and if this makes one to be ashamed that means the person is trying to say the family where he belong he is not suppose to be raised in the family he belong.

I no feel lie you, there's nothing as far as diversity in life is concerned that I do cherish like my native language. What I mean is that my traditional heritage is something of keen interest to me and I do not always hesitate to play with it. Any thing that has to do with one's tradition specifically that is not against my religionsf

I do not support extraneous teachings of our traditions and customs but so much that I become announced seeing them being practiced by others today. But you see what they call tribe or a native language. I do not joke with it at all and won't do the same to my family. It's my policy that my children must learn their native language as a means of promoting the tribe.

I feel like if people of other tribes had neglected their own tribes,  the tribes won't  have gotten to where they are today because of their consistency in promoting the tribes and it is majorly because of how they are so much interested in flying their tribes.

Nangiconference

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:43:18 PM

Op i no sure say u Dy correct for this one. The people wey Dy relate with language pass na Hausa. Hausa man no go fit jam en brother come Dy use the English wey dem no Sabi. The three major ethnic groups for Nigeria wey b hausa, Ibo and Yoruba Dy always use their language. Dem no fit see their brother anywhere and anytime and then hide their selves. If u get brother wey no Dy use Una dialect e fit b say en no recognise u as brother.
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:57:12 PM
Merited by Youngkhngdiddy (2)

I swear no be lie, some people go dey always form to speak their language with person wey from the same place with am, and if you come talk something, na wen u comot na e dem go dey talk say, see wetin e talk say dey hear wentin person talk but dem do like say they no hear the person, which is very bad, those kind people dem sabi sell or spoil another person name, me I dey very proud of my native language, any where wey i go wey I see person wey dey speak the same language with me, na me self go first introduce myself, I no go wait make the person first ask me wer I from unlike some persons and this language of a thing dey help some people in many ways like in a place of work or say u dey look for job, person fit use the way una two dey speak the same language take employ u or e fit save u from trouble self, native language dey very very essential and helpful too, me i no dey carry my language play o. Those people wey dey shame, say wetin be their problem self? Na say dem no sabi speak their abi na form dem dey form? Anyways e concern them, my advice na just make everyone try to dey speak their language wen they dey outside their state because e get why..
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 09:24:56 PM

Op i no sure say u Dy correct for this one. The people wey Dy relate with language pass na Hausa. Hausa man no go fit jam en brother come Dy use the English wey dem no Sabi. The three major ethnic groups for Nigeria wey b hausa, Ibo and Yoruba Dy always use their language. Dem no fit see their brother anywhere and anytime and then hide their selves. If u get brother wey no Dy use Una dialect e fit b say en no recognise u as brother.
this na true talk my brother. if i go dey opportune to learn one of the major languages for Nigeria, i go choose hausa, because e be like say that their language dey sacred for them, even if Hausa man no sabi you before and you come meet am, come speak Hausa give am, omo the way the Hausa man go carry attend to you with special treatment like say you be en brother ehh?
e get one of my friend wey go do him youth service for North, as e serve finish come back, e come dey opportune to learn their language, one day wey we say make we go buy something, e come tell me say make i watch say e wan go chop free suya from one Hausa man wey dey the next street, i feel say na joke until e waka go meet the man. begin speak Hausa with am oo, omo them talk for like some minutes, i just stand one side dey watch the whole show, as them talk finish, na e the hausa man cut suya wey pass 1k own give am for free, omo from that day, i comot cap for Hausa language.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 10:08:18 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2024, 10:27:05 PM by odunybiz

Speaking our native language is one of the best thing we should try to do. It's an identity to us and still shows you are proud of your community. We are gradually losing our dialent this days because most parents train their children in English. How do you expect a child that can't speak normal Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo to be able to speak dialent.
Our general language is dying gradually. Our Government is not even helping matters here. Imagine Our local language isn't compulsory in schools anymore. A time is coming where most of our children won't be able to speak our local language very well.

Op i no sure say u Dy correct for this one. The people wey Dy relate with language pass na Hausa.

OP really got it wrong here. The Yoruba's are the worst when it comes to speaking dialect. They will rather speak English than their dialect. Yoruba love to form a lot.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 10:07:24 AM

I am very proud of my native language for many reasons and reasons, the native language is so because our Creator made it so, so we should be very thankful and happy for such means of communication by our Creator.
Language is a barrier in something aspect of life, language is a common thing shared among people of the same lineage, that is why am of the opinion that every parents have to seem it necessary to teach their children the native language because of  the unforseen circumstances that may occur when we don't expect them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: