Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out the latest version of our cryptocurrency calculator  (Read 420 times)
CountMyCrypto (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:46:43 PM

Think I posted here 5 weeks ago when we launched http://www.countmycrypto.com, our calculator app which converts your crypto holdings and tracks them using local storage.

Probably worth pointing out that we've had a couple of major releases since then which have stabilised the mobile version, added a ticker and other functionality.

Our v4 release this week adds a whole load of new fiat currencies plus other functionality including a Chrome extension, and we are hoping to add more altcoins to the selection soon once we reduce our dependency on the Cryptsy API.

Please check us out if you haven't already - we're 100% free and you don't need to register  Smiley
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:03:11 PM

Well this is interesting! Smiley
I must say I didn't saw your last post about it.

I will try your calculator - let see how does it works Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: