Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to spark more bitcoin adoption in Nigeria  (Read 51 times)
Troytech (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 155

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 09:20:12 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2024, 11:34:52 AM by Troytech

I've been around my country men for a while now and I still notice this doubt in their hearts with respect to any thing that is online, but another thing I have noticed is that they are not very hard to convince either, they are just still stuck in their traditional way of learning, which is the patter the schooling system uses.

Now with respect to this, if an educational system can be built to teach people about bitcoin, how to aquire It , best storage patterns and all the important knowledge they need to have. You would find out that even old people would start participating in it. They just need someone they would ask questions even time and would help them understand.

If your still in disbelief about this my idea, try this same thing I've done. I'm into affiliate marketing and they was a time, I was  selling a Web design course and my client at that time was an elderly man, let's say age range 40 and this man was interested in my product but just needed someone he could rely on and ask questions from time to time, I didn't sell to him cause I couldn't answer some of his questions so I had to recommend him to the product owner and he purchased that tutorship from him.

What I'm saying in essence is that most Nigerians have heard news about bitcoin but are still unable to start because they is no one around them to put them through on it. If this problem was solved I think we might have an increased bitcoin adoption in Nigeria, just the same way etf in US is bringing in investors. People just needs a trusted person they can rely on to learn.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 09:40:01 AM

OP I quite understand the direction with which you're going but I put it to you that even if Bitcoin adoption increases in the country, it will still be very difficult for not only the elderly ones among us but to majority because it will take them time to be accustomed to this new digital currency bitcoin and moreover, we're in a digitized world that almost every thing is going digital so i believe that for sometimes now, a lot of individuals have heard about Bitcoin and even some persons really had in mind to know more about Bitcoin but due to the initial ban placed on cryptocurrency within the country made a lot of persons to reduce their interest and now that the ban has been lifted, it gonna take time before people will start developing their interest again and it might be after they've witnessed some positive results from individuals that has ventured into Bitcoin investment, it will entice them to also take part in it's adoption.

We are in a digitized era now, therefore every one ought to be at alert about what is going on in the world now rather than waiting for other people to relate to you about things that's happening. I believe that now that Spot bitcoin ETFs has been approved, the future of Bitcoin seems to be secured as investors will no longer be afraid of losing their assets so gradually Bitcoin adoption can be achieved even without creating much awareness.

Dailyscript

Activity: 182
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 09:57:18 AM

OP I quite understand the direction with which you're going but I put it to you that even if Bitcoin adoption increases in the country, it will still be very difficult for not only the elderly ones among us but to majority because it will take them time to be accustomed to this new digital currency bitcoin and moreover, we're in a digitized world that almost every thing is going digital so i believe that for sometimes now, a lot of individuals have heard about Bitcoin and even some persons really had in mind to know more about Bitcoin but due to the initial ban placed on cryptocurrency within the country made a lot of persons to reduce their interest and now that the ban has been lifted, it gonna take time before people will start developing their interest again and it might be after they've witnessed some positive results from individuals that has ventured into Bitcoin investment, it will entice them to also take part in it's adoption.

We are in a digitized era now, therefore every one ought to be at alert about what is going on in the world now rather than waiting for other people to relate to you about things that's happening. I believe that now that Spot bitcoin ETFs has been approved, the future of Bitcoin seems to be secured as investors will no longer be afraid of losing their assets so gradually Bitcoin adoption can be achieved even without creating much awareness.
There is nothing that Nigerians will not flood into when they see that something good is coming out of it. Its simple to convince the elderly, young, and growing up to go into something as long as there is proper sanitization with proof of result. When affiliate marketing came up, people were skeptical about it until results started coming out. Now everybody wants to be an affiliate marketer. Another instance is the so-called Yahoo. I know people who have vowed that they won't go into anything. Even family men have now joined the scam business just because they have seen the result of it. What I am trying to say here is that once we can break down the process for a layman to understand, even the elderly will start the Bitcoin process.

Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 10:26:48 AM

Snipped

Your write ups were as good as the content, but to make a neat work and also have it more presentable, you can always make use of a double line spacing on your paragraph, the contents are too close and the paragraphs has to have double line spacing.

I've been around my country men for a while now and I still notice this doubt in their hearts with respect to any thing that is online, but another thing I have noticed is that they are not very hard to convince either, they are just still stuck in their traditional way of learning

People want to have something new but they are being afraid of what may turn to be the consequences of every actions they have taken, they ha e heard enough about many who have been scam through various dealings that has to do with digital networks and they are not ready to even pay a listening hear to any not to talk of trying it, now for someone who doesn't listen or shows interest, how will he know the difference between the past and the present, this is bitcoin we are talking about and not any other ponzi-like offers but people in their own mind treated all as being equal, I can't blame them, that is one of the consequences of being ignorant, when opportunities comes in, it makes you afford to loose it because of fear.
Troytech (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 155

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:41:25 AM

Snipped

Your write ups were as good as the content, but to make a neat work and also have it more presentable, you can always make use of a double line spacing on your paragraph, the contents are too close and the paragraphs has to have double line spacing.
Fixed, thanks for the correction.

I've been around my country men for a while now and I still notice this doubt in their hearts with respect to any thing that is online, but another thing I have noticed is that they are not very hard to convince either, they are just still stuck in their traditional way of learning

People want to have something new but they are being afraid of what may turn to be the consequences of every actions they have taken, they ha e heard enough about many who have been scam through various dealings that has to do with digital networks and they are not ready to even pay a listening hear to any not to talk of trying it, now for someone who doesn't listen or shows interest, how will he know the difference between the past and the present, this is bitcoin we are talking about and not any other ponzi-like offers but people in their own mind treated all as being equal, I can't blame them, that is one of the consequences of being ignorant, when opportunities comes in, it makes you afford to loose it because of fear.

Yeah truly you have spoken, everyone has doubt about every or any new thing they just need someone to communicate it with, if more Nigerians are put through on it, I sure many if not all would begin to gain interest especially with positive testimonials Pilling up. They is no Nigerian now that would see a green opportunity that would not plug himself into it.

Even as I speak to you there are still many that would jump into ponzi scheme, just to have the advantage of been the first persons do they can cash out. How many bitcoins related scam fo we even have in out country, most of this negative testimonials are even foreign.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: