Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Launchpool: One Of The Best Staking Feature For Rewards.  (Read 141 times)
R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 05:54:30 PM

Launchpools have emerged as an exciting avenue for crypto enthusiasts, presenting opportunities to secure early access to promising projects and potentially reap substantial rewards. For many, including myself, this raises the question: Is this a launchpool worth exploring? Should we commit our valuable crypto in hopes of future gains?

To answer these questions, I believe firsthand experience is the best judge. I've personally participated in a few launchpool events that yielded significant rewards, like the RABBIT and ZKFAIR projects hosted on Bitget, both requiring BGB staking. These experiences left me pleasantly surprised by the token gains. And recently, a new launchpool with 3M SAROS rewards has just begun on this CEX. And it's also a defi project on solana blockchain.

Given these positive experiences, I believe launchpools offer a viable means for staking tokens and coins. So, do you think we can stick with launchpool for staking tokens/coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 06:18:36 PM

Like many other forms, focus on the project you want to invest in, and launchpool is just the method by which you approach that project. I know the mistaken hype from many people who label this as a form of investment increase profits.
Not only launchpool, we also have IDO, IEO, hold NFT, hold crypto,... many methods exist and are constantly innovating. And evaluating a project should only use a small part of these methods, which are still the core of the project. However, at the moment I see many plans to launch projects, but not all are good, let's dyor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 06:25:28 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2024, 05:28:11 AM by Sayeds56

Launchpools have emerged as an exciting avenue for crypto enthusiasts, presenting opportunities to secure early access to promising projects and potentially reap substantial rewards. For many, including myself, this raises the question: Is this a launchpool worth exploring? Should we commit our valuable crypto in hopes of future gains?

To answer these questions, I believe firsthand experience is the best judge. I've personally participated in a few launchpool events that yielded significant rewards, like the RABBIT and ZKFAIR projects hosted on Bitget, both requiring BGB staking. These experiences left me pleasantly surprised by the token gains. And recently, a new launchpool with 3M SAROS rewards has just begun on this CEX. And it's also a defi project on solana blockchain.

Given these positive experiences, I believe launchpools offer a viable means for staking tokens and coins. So, do you think we can stick with launchpool for staking tokens/coins?

It is great to hear that you have had positive experience with launch pools, which is indeed an opportunity to make profit, and even I have been using Binance exchange's launch pool number of times and received airdrops of many newly launched projects such as XAI , AI and others. This kind of venture has proven to be rewarding, associate with minimal risk. It is certainly a worthwhile opportunity worth considering.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:10:18 PM

If you are into it, you have probably received a lot of airdrops from it. But another catch is that, obviously, if you stake a bigger amount there. Then, you'll also be one of those that will receive higher amount of the airdrops that are going through with it.
It is a good one but basically because we're going in to the bull run but what happens after this? I guess that everyone will see the bad or sad side of it during the bear market where everything is stagnant. Still will get some rewards but not as how it is right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:40:56 AM

If you are into it, you have probably received a lot of airdrops from it. But another catch is that, obviously, if you stake a bigger amount there. Then, you'll also be one of those that will receive higher amount of the airdrops that are going through with it.
It is a good one but basically because we're going in to the bull run but what happens after this? I guess that everyone will see the bad or sad side of it during the bear market where everything is stagnant. Still will get some rewards but not as how it is right now.

Absolutely right, the magnitude of reward depends on quantiy of coins one stakes. Additionally, It is also true that newly launched projects during the bullish market phase are mostly successful due to increased interest of market participants and influx of new capital in the market. I may be proved wrong, but with the entrance of giants like BlackRock and ETFs approvals, the bullish market phase could last longer this time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:50:27 AM

Absolutely right, the magnitude of reward depends on quantiy of coins one stakes. Additionally, It is also true that newly launched projects during the bullish market phase are mostly successful due to increased interest of market participants and influx of new capital in the market. I may be proved wrong, but with the entrance of giants like BlackRock and ETFs approvals, the bullish market phase could last longer this time.

Staking in exchange for rewards is always a good idea if someone is interested in generating passive income. It has nothing to do with the bull market or the bear market. Apart from getting airdrops from the launch pool, you will also enjoy an APR percentage depending on the cryptocurrency you are staking. To earn airdrop all you have to do is stake the token of the exchange and get both rewards. Another benefit is that you would pay less transaction fee if you are staking the said exchange token. 

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 07:07:15 AM

Absolutely right, the magnitude of reward depends on quantiy of coins one stakes. Additionally, It is also true that newly launched projects during the bullish market phase are mostly successful due to increased interest of market participants and influx of new capital in the market.
It is what we've mostly noticed for most of them. When the bull run is approaching, the majority of them are successful. But launch most of them during the bear market, you'll get nothing and that's a proven fact.

I may be proved wrong, but with the entrance of giants like BlackRock and ETFs approvals, the bullish market phase could last longer this time.
It is said that we might get like until 2025 and at the end of that year we may see the start of the bear market. But, this 2022 bear market doesn't feel that much pain so we may see some changes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 07:30:31 AM

Based on my personal experience launchpad is a good way for some quick profit though it cannot be considered as an investment. I have tried Binance Launchpad/Launchpool and so far the results have been positive provided you have enough funds to stake. I have staked BNB, but I am not sure if we can do the same with other CEXs. I have heard a lot about bitget launchpads but I am yet to try. Currently I have participated in a launchpad project named "ALT". I will share the outcome as 5 more days to go.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Chibaba

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 07:47:23 AM

Absolutely right, the magnitude of reward depends on quantiy of coins one stakes. Additionally, It is also true that newly launched projects during the bullish market phase are mostly successful due to increased interest of market participants and influx of new capital in the market.
It is what we've mostly noticed for most of them. When the bull run is approaching, the majority of them are successful. But launch most of them during the bear market, you'll get nothing and that's a proven fact.

I may be proved wrong, but with the entrance of giants like BlackRock and ETFs approvals, the bullish market phase could last longer this time.
It is said that we might get like until 2025 and at the end of that year we may see the start of the bear market. But, this 2022 bear market doesn't feel that much pain so we may see some changes.
Bro!! We journeyed into the 2024 and the bull has not signaled the obvious. The BTC ETF approval didn't impact the price as expected, Halving is in about 3 months and the average days to see bull run post halving is about 200 days.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:16:27 AM

~snip~
Bro!! We journeyed into the 2024 and the bull has not signaled the obvious. The BTC ETF approval didn't impact the price as expected, Halving is in about 3 months and the average days to see bull run post halving is about 200 days.
Just be patient bro, everything is alright and we haven't seen yet the biggest impact of it. We still have to wait for the halving for Bitcoin to wait as you're saying. I know that the altcoins market will also reflect on BTCs move so, you gotta be patient with that.
The market won't react on an instant although for some instances, it does. But if it didn't move on an instant basis and we didn't see the pump as soon as possible the news came, there's no need to hurry but to wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Chibaba

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:17:58 AM

Based on my personal experience launchpad is a good way for some quick profit though it cannot be considered as an investment. I have tried Binance Launchpad/Launchpool and so far the results have been positive provided you have enough funds to stake. I have staked BNB, but I am not sure if we can do the same with other CEXs. I have heard a lot about bitget launchpads but I am yet to try. Currently I have participated in a launchpad project named "ALT". I will share the outcome as 5 more days to go.
Launchpad and launchpool on both platform is rewarding but I was recently inclined to use Bitget because of insufficient amount of BNB. Bitget's BGB is still very affordable to rack up decent amount of token reward. Stats from last year also shows that Bitget bettered most top trading platform with 49.1x ROI.
R1dwanRz (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 11:45:21 AM

It is great to hear that you have had positive experience with launch pools, which is indeed an opportunity to make profit, and even I have been using Binance exchange's launch pool number of times and received airdrops of many newly launched projects such as XAI , AI and others. This kind of venture has proven to be rewarding, associate with minimal risk. It is certainly a worthwhile opportunity worth considering.

Agreed, I had positive experiences with the launchpool as they are the ones that gave us options to stake token, in that case, I used my $BGB tokens to stake and earn those launchpools token rewards as I mentioned before. Which I think is still better than leaving your crypto idle.
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 12:04:57 PM

You are lucky that you get decent profit from launch pool but you should know that result not same for everyone. Sometimes the token you staked dumped due to market condition or any other reason so despite of profit your initial investment will become down. Recently UP launchpad (bounty Ton togety) gives loss to launchpool stakers. When launchpool started the price of UP token was 1$ and now its trading below 0.45$.

Bitget is good exchange and their token BGB also poses value. Demand is high and everywhere exchange managing some compaign for BGB staker and holders. If the base token you stake is good then I believe that profit could be possible otherwise high risk

irsykes

Activity: 1444
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 12:13:05 PM

Entering a bear market becomes a choice whether you want to stake or not because the risk will be your own responsibility. The hard times of the red market are always in a long position which makes people run away from the reality of the season. bitcoin may make another correction and altcoins will follow the flow of bitcoin, for me waiting for the bottom to arrive soon

R1dwanRz (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 01:41:04 PM

That's exactly what I was talking about. Launchpools aren't too risky because you simply stake your tokens and lock them for a few days, depending on the event duration. By the way, to answer your question about using CEXes for the same purpose, yes, you can. Since you staked BNB, the native token of Binance, similarly, I used BGB, the native token of Bitget, to stake in their launchpool event.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 01:51:17 PM

Or farm airdrop with your liquidity in projects to earn more juicy share, I say this because it is basically similar to what is basically happening now with recent airdrops criteria.
Plus the chances of getting a higher allocation is more in farming airdrops directly from project than from exchange.
I also think the will become a trend very soon, most project considers liquidity providers as contributors who support the project than making transactions.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 04:06:07 PM

So Bitget is coming again with their shills to promote their features with newbies?

Launchpools are high risk investments and there is no guarantee that you can make profits from investing on a completely new coin just based on the reputation of the exchange, if I still want to risk my money then I would better choose a more popular exchange like Binance launchpad which can bring huge hype for a project so chances of becoming successful is high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:07:45 PM

I have been looking for good launchpools where can I get good coins for cheap. The binance launchpool and other popular cex launchpool are both costly and worthless. Saw pinksale had some popularity but all they host are scams, at least 90%.
Currently I'm interested in UP which launches new projects in the launchpool and currently anyone can participate there staking their UP tokens and you get all your tokens back. It's like you are getting new tokens as interest. Though the price of UP token itself has come down compared to what I've bought it for but the staking APR are still high and for this particular launch, I can sell the earned token anytime and unstake my up at anytime. Not sure if all the upcoming launches would be similar or they are just for early promotions.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:36:18 PM

Yes it is. Binance launchpool served as an avenue for airdrops it is considered a free money for me since you just deliberately staked tokens of bnb. Exploring this wont nred much effort as you just navigate to binance launchpool and stake it. The rate isnt computed since value or figure changes since the number of stakers constantly changing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:52:14 PM

In my opinion, such pools are relevant if a crypto enthusiast has fairly large savings, for example $10k. And people like me, for example, have nothing to do there with a small deposit. Yes, and I am inclined not to keep large deposits on the CEX exchange. Because at any moment the exchange may freeze your funds, and some new conditions may also force you to undergo verification; in any case, your nerves will get frayed. Regarding pools, I want to say that maybe there are sites with good profits for small investments, but I don’t know them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: