Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Launchpool: One Of The Best Staking Feature For Rewards.  (Read 144 times)
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 06:27:16 PM

It is a good way to distribute tokens to a large group of people but the problem is that most of the rewards are farmed by whales because in these launchpools, users need to stake a certain asset that can be accumulated by whales to farm those free tokens. So there should be a maximum cap for having a fair distribution. In binance Launchpool, users needs to stake BNB to farm those and there is no max cap to stake BNB so it is a easy pick for BNB whales to farm those free rewards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 06:33:27 PM

In my opinion, such pools are relevant if a crypto enthusiast has fairly large savings, for example $10k. And people like me, for example, have nothing to do there with a small deposit. Yes, and I am inclined not to keep large deposits on the CEX exchange. Because at any moment the exchange may freeze your funds, and some new conditions may also force you to undergo verification; in any case, your nerves will get frayed. Regarding pools, I want to say that maybe there are sites with good profits for small investments, but I don’t know them.
I agree that with a large deposit, you have a better chance of getting a good reward, but if you deposit a small amount, you will still be able to increase your current balance if the project is successful. What is more important here is what you expect from the investment result, with a small amount in any project, you should not count on something big, you need to start small. As for security, there have been cases of funds being frozen, you should be more careful with this and keep everything under control.

Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 07:25:08 PM

Given these positive experiences, I believe launchpools offer a viable means for staking tokens and coins. So, do you think we can stick with launchpool for staking tokens/coins?

You are lucky that you get decent profit from launch pool but you should know that result not same for everyone. Sometimes the token you staked dumped due to market condition or any other reason so despite of profit your initial investment will become down. Recently UP launchpad (bounty Ton togety) gives loss to launchpool stakers. When launchpool started the price of UP token was 1$ and now its trading below 0.45$.

Bitget is good exchange and their token BGB also poses value. Demand is high and everywhere exchange managing some compaign for BGB staker and holders. If the base token you stake is good then I believe that profit could be possible otherwise high risk
That's true, so even in launchpools, you need to be smart and conduct extensive research on the project so you'll know whether you're holding or not. There's an ongoing launchpool on the CEX you mentioned for Saros, and I think I'll consider it, given that the minimum stake requirement is 50 BGB.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 09:31:32 PM

I think the launch pools can only participate in that at the beginning, and when the hype is over, don't expect to get big earnings from that method. In short, it's only good to participate in something like that if you only do it short-term.

Because if it's a long-term issue, that's where there is an argument, because usually when the trend and hype end, there is a dumping of its price value in the market, and it seems that only a few people can say if the price value still remains at a good price. That's what I saw and noticed.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 03:43:42 PM

That's good news with your profits, I've heard zkfair and small drama in the telegram channel that I follow however bitget me refund and I don't know where it is with the losses incurred. It's things like this that make users jump in to support projects by locking up assets to get rewards in the future. I always use a new wallet for mainnet coin missions like this because it minimizes future losses, as participating previously in the testnet is still quite popular.

If the project has a good twitter connection including followers and owners of altcoin coins or wallets and new cexes I start analyzing whether I can follow the task or not, because it requires having crypto mainnet capital like that. Or launchpool in a cex that is clearly better and clearly accountable even though the income is not more than the universal launchpool like you did and only with a new dex though.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 05:59:10 PM

I'll talk about LaunchPool LaunchPool is a great program but the only one thing that comes with LaunchPool is if you stake any coin  If the price goes down, you may have to take a loss, but most of the time it doesn't happen like this, there is not such a big loss and if you stake it like this, you get a reward  and your The money remains the same so this is a very good and very good program and many people got huge benefits.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: