Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY ARE NIGERIANS UNHAPPY  (Read 289 times)
#Greatest (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 09:22:16 AM

This question conveys a lot of opinions. Whilst some people would blame it on the state of the economy or the bad leadership or some might go as far as saying the political juggernauts at the top are responsible for the state of the nation, I would personally like to see this situation is emanating in a chronic manner as a result of the overconsumption of other people’s lives. This , I’d like to say is the root reason because if everyone can learn to overlook how classy and prosperous others are and instead focus on what you have and strife to achieve your own goals instead of trying to live or mimic someone’s lifestyle, I believe things are practically going to get better .:: for me, happiness is a choice and how you chose to achieve it depends on what happiness truly means to you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 11:14:15 AM

Quote from: #Greatest
This question conveys a lot of opinions. Whilst some people would blame it on the state of the economy or the bad leadership or some might go as far as saying the political juggernauts at the top are responsible for the state of the nation, I would personally like to see this situation is emanating in a chronic manner as a result of the overconsumption of other people’s lives. This , I’d like to say is the root reason because if everyone can learn to overlook how classy and prosperous others are and instead focus on what you have and strife to achieve your own goals instead of trying to live or mimic someone’s lifestyle, I believe things are practically going to get better .:: for me, happiness is a choice and how you chose to achieve it depends on what happiness truly means to you
A lot of things has happened in the country that is not giving citizens joy and, many people are looking for way to leave the country because there is no hope again for the young shall grow in the land and, our so call leaders that we thought that they will do the right thing to bring happiness are the ones worsting the economy.

I know happiness is a choice but there are some people that chose happiness but what they got is sadness from the bad people in the land, example of what happened in OYO state that took many lives in the explosion that happened, do you think those souls that was wasted in that explosion doesn't chose happiness.

Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 11:31:55 AM

Snip

First ask yourself if you're happy, then the kind of response you could give yourself should be what you should take the country for, also, I will advise you get less bothered about the country because you can't satisfy everyone, another last thing i must give you as a piece of advice is not to constitute to another's man unhappiness, if we cannot make them happy then we shouldn't as well contribute to their unhappiness for any reason, everyone will be responsible for himself and how he lived his life, we all have equal chances and opportunities, some make use of it while some do not.
#Greatest (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 12:09:38 PM

Snip

First ask yourself if you're happy, then the kind of response you could give yourself should be what you should take the country for, also, I will advise you get less bothered about the country because you can't satisfy everyone, another last thing i must give you as a piece of advice is not to constitute to another's man unhappiness, if we cannot make them happy then we shouldn't as well contribute to their unhappiness for any reason, everyone will be responsible for himself and how he lived his life, we all have equal chances and opportunities, some make use of it while some do not.
Well said
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 12:52:34 PM
Merited by uchegod-21 (2)

You want to be happy and then remain in your current position if I may ask you don't you know that reason why most are not happy is because of the economy situation hitting hard on everyone's life beside let say if the country where to be good enough whom do you think would be unhappy. Sometimes people doesn't remain unhappy because of no money or bad government there is some possible things that can make man unhappy in a family or as a single individuals we are these includes;

1. Lack of proper feeding
2. No shelter
3. No clothes
4. No friends around you
5. Your lover disappoint you
6. No Good job
7. You lost your love ones
8. No family relatives wants to help you
9. No business works out for you
10. No Good skills as a man.

There are more things which I would have loved to include here but maybe we can have them from others.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

#Greatest (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 02:13:05 PM

You want to be happy and then remain in your current position if I may ask you don't you know that reason why most are not happy is because of the economy situation hitting hard on everyone's life beside let say if the country where to be good enough whom do you think would be unhappy. Sometimes people doesn't remain unhappy because of no money or bad government there is some possible things that can make man unhappy in a family or as a single individuals we are these includes;

1. Lack of proper feeding
2. No shelter
3. No clothes
4. No friends around you
5. Your lover disappoint you
6. No Good job
7. You lost your love ones
8. No family relatives wants to help you
9. No business works out for you
10. No Good skills as a man.

There are more things which I would have loved to include here but maybe we can have them from others.

I think I’d contradict with this because even in developed countries like the United States of America , where all these above listed rescources are available , people are still unhappy… that’s I concluded with saying it’s a choice ….. even most people with all the financial security in the world are still unhappy…
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 07:17:15 PM

Snip
I think I’d contradict with this because even in developed countries like the United States of America , where all these above listed rescources are available , people are still unhappy… that’s I concluded with saying it’s a choice ….. even most people with all the financial security in the world are still unhappy…
Yes you can say that but there is something you are getting confused over here there is because there is a different between Joy and happiness, people can be happy but there is no joy in them why because happiness comes with all sorts of wealthy properties while joy comes with internal things such as; either having a complete family meaning when you get married you will have children and this alone is the greatest happiness in a man's home. People always interchange happiness and Joy over everything, those whom you think are not happy is because there is no joy in them where there is joy you noticed a great happiness in them, It's Joy that gives birth to happiness.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 170

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:23:44 PM

Op the economy of Naija they make you happy? Everyone is unhappy in Naija because the price of things in Naija has skyrocketed, and people find it hard to survive for we country. For instance, the Nivea men Deep wey we they buy 1600 Naira, is now 3600 Naira. Op tell me who go they happy for Naija when things like this they happen for Naija.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 08:41:07 AM

Normally when everything dey very difficult for citizens for the country and the government no dey try to improve or do things better, citizens won't be happy because the essence of the government na to serve the citizens and make things to be easy for them. Like now see as the price of dollar dey affect the price of things for market,  even the cost of petrol.  This thing dey make things to dey difficult for people in their business and money no dey last for my hand again like before because price of things are very expensive,  all this thing suppose make person vex.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 01:51:10 PM

All that is outline here can't be exampted once it comes to human as part of behavior, but this can be less mimicking or trying to become what others are if the system mostly the government is working, because division of labor is not working in the system every body eyes is center on one area to succeed example like the way politics is going in our nation every body is copying the pattern leaders are using be it wrong method or right one to gain into power because they know the will embezzled and most of this person are designed to be in power because of the system that lack division of labor everyone is on one track, another example is you who is on this platform your purpose is to succeed, you can't completely run away if mimicking the process to succeed. Since the intension of every human is to succeed any way they see success going they mimic. Because they believe to make it by the process. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 02:53:29 PM

This question conveys a lot of opinions. Whilst some people would blame it on the state of the economy or the bad leadership or some might go as far as saying the political juggernauts at the top are responsible for the state of the nation, I would personally like to see this situation is emanating in a chronic manner as a result of the overconsumption of other people’s lives.

It will be much reasonable and makes a lot of sense if the cause of unhappiness is because of the state of the economy. No Nigerian that will wish for prosperity of the country will like how the economy is today. Everyone can see and can testify that a sane and patriotic Nigerians will be unhappy with the state of the economy. While will your unhappiness be caused by the prosperity of others? Isn’t that too bad to think of as a person? Everyone has their own path to success in life and if you try to compare or envy other people’s path, yours will become a life of pity and misery.

This , I’d like to say is the root reason because if everyone can learn to overlook how classy and prosperous others are and instead focus on what you have and strife to achieve your own goals instead of trying to live or mimic someone’s lifestyle, I believe things are practically going to get better .:: for me, happiness is a choice and how you chose to achieve it depends on what happiness truly means to you

Happiness shouldn’t be a choice, everyone needs that happiness at some point in life because of the effect it has on the well being of all human being. How you chose to get that happiness depends on how you live your life and work towards achieving that happiness for yourself. At no circumstance should you derive happiness by displeasing or hurting others off their happiness, if you do that; I guarantee you that you’ll not also have an everlasting happiness.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MorganaX

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 03:50:31 PM

I would actually blame the political system of the country and I’ll blame us too.
First the political system because they find it difficult to provide  the necessary things the society needs. No one will be happy if the country does not provide good roads, schools, constant electricity, jobs and other useful things needed by the citizens. We have big politicians in the country but doing nothing only concerned about their own family and relatives

Secondly, I blame all of us. Thank God for this forum that has made some of us useful while some are in the street looking for who to rub, kidnap or steal from. As the saying goes “Heaven help those who help themselves” if we help ourselves I think everything will be ok I don’t think we will complain about some things about the country anymore
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 178

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 09:13:41 PM

So if I ask you why are Nigerians unhappy you no fit just talk am without thinking abi? Let's not allow some people wash our head with plenty religious talks. Guy there is hunger in the land that's why Nigerians are not happy. There is insecurity, joblessness, epileptic electricity, no clean water to drink. These things are what's making us Nigerians to be unhappy.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Brainiac01

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 10:19:10 PM

So if I ask you why are Nigerians unhappy you no fit just talk am without thinking abi? Let's not allow some people wash our head with plenty religious talks. Guy there is hunger in the land that's why Nigerians are not happy. There is insecurity, joblessness, epileptic electricity, no clean water to drink. These things are what's making us Nigerians to be unhappy.
Yh, hardship and poor living standards are chiefly responsible. But sometimes in this our society of elitism and class, comparing oneself to others is pretty common, especially when we take what we see on social media to heart. Even Theodore Roosevelt once said "comparison is the thief of joy". So, just block the noise from outside, take a deep breath and focus on yourself, eyes forward.
#Greatest (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 02:04:09 PM

So what would an Afghan say about this statement …. Nigerians over exaggerate things and that’s the major issue here … There are countries worse than us in terms of the above listed but we always have a way of not being content, feeding on peoples life and becoming sardonic about it and worse of all, everyone just wants to get rich and they want it quickly 
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 178

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 02:44:26 PM

So what would an Afghan say about this statement …. Nigerians over exaggerate things and that’s the major issue here … There are countries worse than us in terms of the above listed but we always have a way of not being content, feeding on peoples life and becoming sardonic about it and worse of all, everyone just wants to get rich and they want it quickly 
I don't get your point why the comparison with Nigeria and Afghan? I don't understand what you mean Nigerians and overexaggerating things. With the current reality of things in this country do you think I'm still exaggerating things that I said above? It's possible you are not living in the country or your family is among the previledge few who are benefiting from the nations purse. A country that is endowed with aboundant resources and yet we are living in this condition yet you are comparing us with Afghan.
Do you think if Afghan has everything Nigeria has they will be as less developed as we are currently?

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:08:43 PM

My dear, wetin dey to make person happy again for this country? Even if we no go put everything for our leader heads but at least we go blame them too, we go try our best to survive and the our leaders suppose to help us too,but this nothing dem dey do other than make things worst for us by increasing of goods and services.
If things dey less expensive and affordable, why we Nigerians no go happy, everything go dey make person happy even if person slap, u go still happy because you go dey work dey see dey get small change.
Claudeake

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:36:04 PM

Yes, of a truth, Nigerians are not happy at any given time in life. The dominant causes are; socio economic and political variables. These could be achieved and overcome through an effective leadership. It is the sole responsibility of leadership to manage and translate the resources ofi the nation to the adequate desire of all individuals in a fairly equitable manner.
Nevertheless, for one to be happy is just a matter of the mind. A well cultivated and developed mind has the ability to know the SELF as the inner being of an individual. Such an individual is transformed into the universal realm where happiness is found, so the self comes in contact with happiness , courage and success
So, happiness could not be offered by any leadership, it's beyond it's jurisdiction, rather it is  of the mind .
Cityhunter34

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 10:11:14 PM

I honestly don't know what to make out of the thread because in the topic I see a question without a question mark actually, and in the message am seeing you giving out advice to others be contented with their lives.

Why are Nigerians unhappy? You asked, bro most Nigerians are unhappy because there's hunger in the land, a hungry man is an angry man and when you are angry you are bound to be unhappy, with the current situation in Nigeria I don't believe that happiness is a choice anymore as you can never be happy going to bed on an empty stomach. The circumstances we find ourselves most times influence our happiness.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
liasbaa

Activity: 39
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 08:22:21 AM

Op You are telling the economic situation of Niaja, the basic necessity has become expensive and its effects everyone.For everyone is so difficult to meet their daily needs widespread unhappy and frustration. In this situation government should be take initiate about the  abuse inflation. It can help stable position or improving condition for the citizens. Accountability and transparency in government can be helping the build trust and confident among the citizens and it's essential for every social stability. Addressing of economic challenges and overalls the create working space can be a prosperous and happy society for the all citizens.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: