Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:43:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passion for skills.  (Read 983 times)
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 06:13:39 PM

So, my question is very simple. What skills are you currently learning or have learned and are earning from, and what is the reason why you picked it?

Many big brands today were born from hobbies that were initially just done for fun by their owners, but even though they were just having fun establishing the brand, they didn't necessarily move slowly, they moved quickly, working hard to grow the brand.

The skills that I am currently studying are financial management and also how to become a competent online trader. There are many products out there that we can resell at our own prices, so I am also focusing on marketing on social media.

Nowadays everyone is required to have skills on the internet and also have a small income from the internet in order to survive in the midst of very tight competition.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Egii Nna

Activity: 336
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 06:50:10 PM

So, we all know how important skills are not only on an individual basis but also on that of the economy, and many of us without doubt are either in the process of learning or already earning from skills. Needless to say, many global brands started as a result of skills learned and used to benefit people. The creators of Adidas,  puma, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and even sports professionals, etc all learned and practiced their skills more than enough to become the best of the best.

Actually, having a skill goes a long way towards bringing you to the stage of financial freedom. Although most people find it hard to understand skills and the benefits of having or acquiring a skill, many people think that all they have to do is just get the money the fastest way, not knowing anything they want to do in this life. So far as you want your plan to last for a long time, you have to start it from the smallest to the biggest position. For instance, if a helicopter flies at a spot, it doesn’t last long, but an aeroplane takes some time to move before it starts frying but covers a long distance before it can land at its destination. 
This is a good example to know that if you want to be successful in life, you have to start it from the lowest level to the highest level so that you can be successful and prosper.

So, my question is very simple. What skills are you currently learning or have learned and are earning from, and what is the reason why you picked it?

Actually, I also have a skill that I earn some cash from in order to have some money to sustain my bills. I am a fashion designer who creates new designs of clothes and makes others look good and feel happy. Not only for the sake of earning money, but anything I create a design and I see someone wearing, it makes me feel happy, so all I will say is to encourage others to have a skill that will help them to suit some of their bills.

Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 07:21:53 PM

In order to achieve great success, it is crucial for us to possess specific abilities. Even if we excel in just one field, having skills is of utmost importance. These skills encompass the internal wisdom that resides within each of us; however, not everyone is capable of refining these talents. Skills empower us to shape and enhance something into a more valuable, meaningful, and worthwhile existence.

Continuing to enhance our abilities is of utmost importance. We must possess the capacity to uncover the concealed potentials that lie within us and ensure our uniqueness, through both learning and life encounters. By doing so, we are able to metamorphose into individuals who excel in their respective domains.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 07:58:17 PM

Hey people.

So just for fun and a little bit of insights for people who aren't into any skills yet, I created this thread. It can also serve as a means of motivation for those who haven't started learning any skills yet.

So, we all know how important skills are not only on an individual basis but also on that of the economy, and many of us without doubt are either in the process of learning or already earning from skills. Needless to say, many global brands started as a result of skills learned and used to benefit people. The creators of Adidas,  puma, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and even sports professionals, etc all learned and practiced their skills more than enough to become the best of the best.

As much as possible, we should really be needing to learn up new skills on which we know that this is something that could really be beneficial into your life on which when it comes on job seeking then if you do have
 that more skills and certifications then you do have that high chance on getting hired compared to those who dont have. This is actually giving you the edge. The only issue on here is that people dont have that sufficient time to spare out on acquiring or learning new skills that would really be that relevant into someones future because on being too busy with the current jobs or career that we are dealing with.
It is really jus that there are ones who cant really be able to progress out and just have decided to stay still on where they are now.

For those who do have plans on making themselves better and having minding about those opportunities that they could possibly get then they would really be obliging themselves
on learning something new so that they could really be able to have that advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 231

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:15:35 PM

As much as possible, we should really be needing to learn up new skills on which we know that this is something that could really be beneficial into your life on which when it comes on job seeking then if you do have
 that more skills and certifications then you do have that high chance on getting hired compared to those who dont have. This is actually giving you the edge. The only issue on here is that people dont have that sufficient time to spare out on acquiring or learning new skills that would really be that relevant into someones future because on being too busy with the current jobs or career that we are dealing with.
It is really jus that there are ones who cant really be able to progress out and just have decided to stay still on where they are now.

For those who do have plans on making themselves better and having minding about those opportunities that they could possibly get then they would really be obliging themselves
on learning something new so that they could really be able to have that advantage.
It is indeed very necessary to be able to have skills so that it can make it easier for us to find work, but in my opinion it would be better if the skills we have can create jobs for those who don't have jobs and are willing to work, if we already have skills that can earn income from the skills we have and we can teach other people these skills, of course this is very helpful for ourselves and also other people who don't have jobs.

I think it would be better for us to choose skills that we really like and it would be even better if the skills we choose to learn are in accordance with the hobbies that we like and of course we can get additional income from the skills that we have and for those who don't want to develop of course they will never learn skills so they can generate additional income from the skills they have.

Fiatless

Activity: 588
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 08:33:54 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

From close observation of the global working environment, we can conclude that artificial intelligence is one of the current technologies that is dominating the workspace. It has been reported that artificial intelligence tools will make many people jobless because they can perform almost the same things humans can do more faster and accurately. But the truth is that artificial intelligence is also creating more jobs globally. The best thing anybody could do now is to integrate AI tools into their tasks or responsibilities. Application of these tools to our work responsibilities makes the employee a highly sought-after worker.

Therefore, I am currently learning how to apply different AI applications to my profession. I am currently researching how these tools could increase the productivity of employees in my field and the result will be helpful to me and others.       

In addition, language, especially in English, because it is the basic language to be able to communicate internationally, and I also see that some people have good abilities but they don't have the language to get a bigger salary abroad, because in my country, the salary standard is still relatively small, also when we have a business it is easy to do marketing and also get investors from outside so that our business can invade or marketing becomes wider.
Learning a major language could be very helpful and could fetch a high-paying job especially if it is related to classroom teaching. But with the invention of various sophisticated applications that could interpret different languages, I doubt if these kinds of skills will be highly demanded in future. Learning how to use AI language interpreters to perform these tasks could be more enterprising. 

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Faisal2202

Activity: 1246
Merit: 477

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2024, 08:50:21 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I am going to learn App development, not because I have to make a living out of it, it's just because I have to learn it for my FYP (Final Year Project) and for my internship, I am not a good programmer but I am good at quick learning and I can learn things very fast, besides this I am good at content writing and On page SEO, I can also do Backlinking as I have good resources to increase Da and PA of any website in a legit way.

I don't want to mention the term legit because it gives the vibes of fake but I still mentioned it for better understanding. I am earning from my content writing skills and want to expand it more, so I guess, If I learn the app development skill then in the future it might come in handy in my field, as after app development I can learn web development too.

And besides my skills, I really agreed with your POV because without skills we will become labor, or have to work like a donkey while with some knowledge and skills, we can become the expert and don't have to do the labour work, the work where we have to listen to others, and we can't make any decisions, but with skills, we can make decisions on our own.

harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 09:52:08 PM

There's a saying that we should not just chase/make money but chase/love money because you and your family deserves a better life.
One of the things I admire greatly and so much long for in my life is to be financially buoyant.I appreciate this forum a lot in the sense that I don't just contribute to mates discussion but I also look out for ways to put the things I learn from here into practice.
 Like getting a side hustle and make sure that I have financial backup.In other words,all I'm trying to say is that learning a skill is initially  a good idea and necessary because it makes your life easier in one way or the other.

Create a conducive learning environment for yourself by getting a skill;it ranges baking,fashiondesigning,computing,photography/videographer e.t.c
 I remember some time ago when my father got suspended from his  job ,I was little at that time but I can vividly remember my father going to his workshop to mend and make people's furniture for the 7 months he was suspended from his job..at least,from the little proceeds he makes,he was able to get few of my schools items and cater for the family at large.I so much love his eagerness to defend us at  everytime a financial need arises.

I'm currently into fashion designing,I just started though.I know it will take a very long time and effort to catch up and master my craft,but
It's worth the dedication,time and commiment.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Orpichukwu

Activity: 518
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 10:29:01 PM

I'm a graphic designer and painter, and I'm still learning one other skill that is personal to me. Among all these skills, they are not part of the things that pay most of my bills, but they have still given me a few funds to support my financial situation currently.

I always like the idea of learning multiple skills, especially in my area of interest. Even if I'm not practicing them for the first time, I know the time for that will definitely come, which is why I have them and have learned them.

On the aspect of graphics design, I always see it as part of the things and skills where I spend time when I'm bored and I want to play with some colours, and if I put much interest in my skill, they can be able to put food on my table.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Y3shot

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 10:57:12 PM

Skill is very important,  skill is something that you can develop and it becomes a powerful too that will always be with you and will generate money for you as long as you exist on earth. When one have a good skill and handle it very well it is easy to go anywhere and survive without bothering how to start up life. Skill is something that you can always look up to, job can fail, job can end but skill will always be their. We should try to get advanced in our skill, it will take one along way.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
topbitcoin

Activity: 1666
Merit: 691

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 11:13:33 PM

So that we can achieve success, whether in the world of career or business, we must at least have skills and abilities that other people do not have, so that your presence is highly anticipated and irreplaceable. However, skill and skills alone are not enough to achieve success, we also present what is called hard work and smart work. because to be at the highest level we need to have both of these things.

And when talking about the skills that I am currently learning and honing, I have an interest in going directly into the business world, especially in the culinary field. Apart from that I have experience in this field, but in my opinion this business in the culinary field has quite promising opportunities, because food is a basic human need and on the other hand, nowadays almost everyone wants practicality or something. instant one. And through digital transformation which continues to experience development and progress, in my opinion this can have a positive impact on the development of the culinary industry, because someone can start their business without having to have a physical shop, through social media and marketplaces, someone can sell from home. And currently I am studying marketing, because this is very determining regarding the progress of a business and is an important part of being able to generate profits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 714
Merit: 619

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 08:42:54 AM

-snip-
Nothing can be compared to skills and creativity, if one doesn't possess them, I urge such to at least learn them because they are enrichers and problem solvers. Once you can solve a problem, nothing is your limit unless you do not know how to put 1 and 2 together to form the desired result. If you are not creative/talented yourself to have one or develop it into skills, find it one way or another instead of staying idle and being a follower for the rest of your life. It is financial freedom we are talking about, you need it, and you do not procrastinate if you are wise. I've been smart enough to know this since I was young and I have strived to be independent, even though the road wasn't rosy at all, just not for the faint in the heart, I was able to do it in my own bit and achieve considerably well.

Though I am not still satisfied due to the few resources to pursue the future, I am happy that I did not just give myself to be used by one boss or employers, and I know it will get better since there is time. I decided to stop working under anybody many years back and developed my trading/investment, leadership and writing skills (book writing). You might be thinking that these are not so wonderful for making money, but if you are good at them and channel them rightly, they will help you, my friend. Leadership skills help with more connection, and if you can write a book, you can write a movie, which means money. However, those are just a few examples.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EluguHcman

Activity: 364
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 10:16:25 AM

Since it has been on research that knowledge that is not capable in exhibitions to reality is a waste and invalid at a circumstance where some persons may have possesed or acquired some fields of professional educational knowledges without the possibility capacity to usefulness in the societies or to oneself, then skills has been a paramountly considered an utmost importance because at most very ends in both creativities, technologies and productions, trading and so on are apparently indispensable.

I do not mean to compare education to skills but the reality is that majority of individuals in both local and intentional, prosperous and unprosperous are most adapt to the system of skills administration because the World of today's is practically show working (proves) unlike educational sectors where a knowledges are acquired, remains stagnant within oneself with the possing of being verbally and orally being intelligent without a practical prove of show working (brings to reality).
Unlike now, skill persons are more relevant to the societies because they have a lot of solutions and services to offer to the people and so on, serves the individuals a major means to financial upholds.

Formally sections of skills where only recognized and termed useless but time after times, all sectors of skills has become a necessity and valuable to the societies.
At a time, there was a saying that... No, I do not want to acquire this skill because it is not being appreciated or useful while aiming to the others but today, all manner of skills is made valuably use .

pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 615

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:32:36 AM

Skill is very important,  skill is something that you can develop and it becomes a powerful too that will always be with you and will generate money for you as long as you exist on earth. When one have a good skill and handle it very well it is easy to go anywhere and survive without bothering how to start up life. Skill is something that you can always look up to, job can fail, job can end but skill will always be their. We should try to get advanced in our skill, it will take one along way.
Skills are something that we must deepen, you are right that we may lose our jobs and so on, but we will never lose our skills because it is something that is inherent in us. Skills can bring money, skills can also create jobs that might help others. As humans we will definitely have different skills, so that's what we should explore.
I believe that there are skills that come from talent, there are skills that are born because of hard work and diligence in learning them, so for me it is impossible if someone does not have skills if that someone works hard. Those who always complain that they don't have anything to show for it means that they don't want to work hard.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
knowngunman

Activity: 644
Merit: 344

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 12:43:54 PM

Hey people.

So just for fun and a little bit of insights for people who aren't into any skills yet, I created this thread. It can also serve as a means of motivation for those who haven't started learning any skills yet.

This is not just about having fun. A conversation on having skills or the importance of skills is more than having fun but a wake up to reality. In fact, some companies are not longer looking at your qualifications but the skills you have and how it can be useful to the company. The era we are heading to now is the era where only skills will see us through, I see it as a very critical for both individuals and society at large.

As a fashion designer, I see how this skill open up new opportunities for me and helping me to achieve some of my goals. I will not say I am living a perfect life but it has really improved my life, my standards of living and make me more satisfied. Having skill and knowing how important it can be, I'm already planning to have additional skills especially in the area of technology since that's where attention is being shifted to now. One of the most obvious benefits of having a skill is being independent and self employed. Your certificate and qualifications make you dependent on your boss but your skills gives you full control of yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 01:14:26 PM

So, we all know how important skills are not only on an individual basis but also on that of the economy, and many of us without doubt are either in the process of learning or already earning from skills. Needless to say, many global brands started as a result of skills learned and used to benefit people. The creators of Adidas,  puma, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and even sports professionals, etc all learned and practiced their skills more than enough to become the best of the best.

I won't say it's their skills that got them where they are because what skills will it take to create Coca cola, Microsoft but for sport we can say it's their skills. Skills are very important overall because we're running out of cooperate jobs as the world is getting more populated, we need extra advantage over others so we can secure jobs these days and also our skills can serve as an avenues to generate money. With skills you don't need to search for jobs as you can create one for yourself. The good thing about skill nowadays is that you can monetize them very easily to make money.

I have learnt many skills, some have been useful to me as they have earned me money while others haven't although I'm not bothered because I know the importance of having a skills and how they can be very important to me in the future even though they aren't having much impact in my life at the moment. I have learnt some offline skills and also online and I have many I'll be picking interest in soon. I want to become a web developer so I have planned of learning that skills but what is stopping me now is that I haven't settled down yet. Immediately I do that I'll start my classes on web development.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 01:33:32 PM

In addition, language, especially in English, because it is the basic language to be able to communicate internationally, and I also see that some people have good abilities but they don't have the language to get a bigger salary abroad, because in my country, the salary standard is still relatively small, also when we have a business it is easy to do marketing and also get investors from outside so that our business can invade or marketing becomes wider.
Learning a major language could be very helpful and could fetch a high-paying job especially if it is related to classroom teaching. But with the invention of various sophisticated applications that could interpret different languages, I doubt if these kinds of skills will be highly demanded in future. Learning how to use AI language interpreters to perform these tasks could be more enterprising. 
Yes, although basically we can use automatic translator applications for languages but I think it will not be as efficient and effective as we use the language we master, especially if we are in offline discussions or simple conversations to make an emotional approach with clients.

I think language is very important in an opportunity, and in various situations when getting a lot of foreign clients it will make us more courageous and confident in interacting with them, as well as in crypto projects themselves where they developers need people to manage communities in different countries, and yes the pay is quite decent in my opinion.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 03:23:21 PM

Yes, although basically we can use automatic translator applications for languages but I think it will not be as efficient and effective as we use the language we master, especially if we are in offline discussions or simple conversations to make an emotional approach with clients.

I think language is very important in an opportunity, and in various situations when getting a lot of foreign clients it will make us more courageous and confident in interacting with them, as well as in crypto projects themselves where they developers need people to manage communities in different countries, and yes the pay is quite decent in my opinion.

I have seen that people are using automatic translators but the thing is some of the words differ their meaning when they have been converted into another language. It is really a great skill to learn another language which can be used not only for communicating abroad but as well you can also use it for teaching which pays a lot. Plus many people are willing to learn the first language cause not all people are using English as their second language, so there would be a lot of clients, especially foreign people. Some would say you can learn online, but it is still better to learn it with a tutor or teacher who could help to enhance your lack of speaking or writing language for example you are having a hard time speaking with the right pronunciation, they could assist you cause not all the time the internet would help you in full potential.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 04:57:10 PM

Skill, indeed, is the lifeblood of progress, the fuel that propels us from basic survival to a life of fulfillment and purpose. It's fascinating how skills can seamlessly morph into professions, weaving a tapestry of livelihoods that sustain us and contribute to the larger social fabric. The carpenter's hammer echoes the rhythm of a livelihood built on honed craftsmanship, while the doctor's scalpel dances with precision, each movement a testament to years of dedicated learning.

But the beauty of skill acquisition lies not just in its practical application, but in its potential to transcend formal education. Those "alternative" skills, learned outside the confines of classrooms, can ignite unexpected passions and unlock hidden talents. The self-taught programmer, the streetwise entrepreneur, the community artist – their stories are testaments to the power of independent learning and the boundless potential that lies within each of us.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1078

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 06:42:36 PM

There's no doubt that skills are very important for an individual to gain success in any field. Without skills, you can't find the perfect spot for yourself in any industry because you won't be able to give tough competition to others in your field of interest. However, skills are not the only material required to gain success, they will have to be conjoined with proper marketing of your skills and using the right opportunities at the right time and in the right way so that you succeed in what you are trying.

All your skills are useless and will never be able to provide you with financial stability if you aren't able to market your skills in the right way and in the correct forums based on your niche and skill. After that, it's your responsibility to cash in the opportunities that come your way so that you can achieve your goals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀