Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Crypto scammers creating traps to break the system security  (Read 329 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 06:31:35 PM

the link that OP gave is very suspicious itself in that it looks like it has Phemedrone Stealer lol there is so many popups on that website i couldn't read a single sentence in the article without trying to close a popup.

if the stealer is quite that effective in taking screenshots what is on the monitor, it wouldn't be long before the stealer can capture sensitive information containing passwords. the hackers doesn't even need to hack something, they just login.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1395

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 11:11:26 PM

Perhaps Phemedrone is the latest malicious program developed on GitHub by some hackers, and I heard about it a few days ago, as what I knew is that it steals data and details from the person's device, as well as their most-used applications, wallets, and browsers, in addition to screenshots that make the victim completely stripped of his privacy and threatened to lose his stored crypto assets, but this malware is like the rest of the other malwares, and in fact, the Windows system is an unprotected system that is full of vulnerabilities, making it easy to be hacked if the person neglects to intensify protection and security on his device and this can happen if they download malicious programs or files, or open links from unknown sources, especially through strangers on Discord, Telegram, etc.

One must be careful because hackers renew their methods every day and develop malicious programs to inflict theft and harm to crypto investors.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 07:45:07 AM

Windows is the worst operating system to use for crypto. It's easy to get keyloggers and clipboard hackers on windows. Almost all of pirated windows OS or windows software like MS office and Games are filled with attempts to steal your crypto. Android might be much better to use and easier and most sites are now mobile first but there too are several apps that copies the clipboard. But if you don't install apps that you are not sure, it won't automatically install things just by browsing.
The best way to handle crypto is to have a different device preferably linux distro that just have the official preferably firefox with a good adblocker preferably ublock origin and using it only for crypto related tasks. Still copying pasting your private keys should be avoided.

but I think for some people who are used to using computers/laptops it will be difficult to implement that, I think the choice is to increase the security on your device, then avoid installing applications, or visiting suspicious sites, and other things that could trigger your account/device to be hacked.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 10:30:06 AM

The emergence of Phemedrone Stealer underscores the ever-evolving landscape of cyber threats, especially those targeting the cryptocurrency space. Its ability to exploit a previously patched vulnerability in Microsoft Windows emphasizes the importance of regular system updates for users. This incident highlights the dynamic nature of cybersecurity, with threat actors employing sophisticated tactics to bypass security measures.
The multifaceted nature of Phemedrone Stealer sets it apart from traditional malware, showcasing a new level of complexity in cyber threats. Beyond pilfering cryptocurrency-related data, its capacity to capture screen images and gather comprehensive details about the targeted system represents a concerning advancement in cyber espionage. This level of intrusion poses significant risks to user privacy and data security.
The report from Trend Micro serves as a reminder for users to stay vigilant, employ robust cybersecurity practices, and remain informed about emerging threats. As cyber threats continue to evolve, a proactive and informed approach to online security becomes paramount in safeguarding personal and financial information. Regularly updating security software, employing strong authentication measures, and exercising caution online are essential components of a resilient defense against such sophisticated threats. These are my humble opinion.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 10:49:46 AM

This is extremely alarming the fact that scammers or hackers can now get into legitimate applications and softwares is very bothering we do not know where or what to use anymore in order to avoid these kinds of incidents it is hugely important that we now become extra careful as if we were not careful enough back then because we never know how a hack could be presenting itself

Yes, not only that, even on real social media there are so many blatant frauds nowadays.
for example when altlayer shares their airdrop and announces it via their twitter, there are fake twitter accounts in their name and trying to trick people.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 11:08:43 AM

Terrible, I myself use trial-based windows, throughout the history of this annoying softwhare and I may have just found out from you, whether crypto is actually contrary to computing, someone's dream that with simple softwhare but can safely surf, since my activities are quite frequent for airdrop tasks (crypto) especially altcoins.

As much as possible I separate and do not store my assets on a computer with vulnerabilities that have occurred like this, I only store social media data and bitcointalk forums, it's terrible if personal information can be copied and really invisible. Like I have to replace original windows at an official price because it concerns the continuity of the pc that I use every day. At least I have separated it. I think some people might be caught off guard, what are your solutions?

I think if we are careful then it will be fine, but it is better to store your assets in a wallet that has minimal transactions, such as a special wallet for storing assets that you get from the airdrop, and put it on your cellphone or you buy a cold wallet if you feel like You already have a lot of money in your hands, because as they say, cellphones are better than PCs.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 12:39:07 PM

That's why most Bitcoin holders don't want to use the Windows operating system because it has lots of threats and sometimes it is hidden in our eyes except if we know how to completely protect ourselves from their malicious threat that has been improving to steal our info. Surely most of those scammers and hackers are here, monitoring and looking for our emails to send us their bait and once we took it, we will be under their control. What we really need to do is to keep updating ourselves as well for prevention from their threat and if we armor ourselves with enough knowledge, we won't be affected by any of their evil plan but once people become heedless, then they will fall to their traps.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
snowpega

Activity: 364
Merit: 195

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 02:06:55 PM

This is extremely alarming the fact that scammers or hackers can now get into legitimate applications and softwares is very bothering we do not know where or what to use anymore in order to avoid these kinds of incidents it is hugely important that we now become extra careful as if we were not careful enough back then because we never know how a hack could be presenting itself

Besides all that, there are many ways hackers use to trap people which include Phishing links and dust attacks where hackers send a small amount into the user's wallet, and when users click the transaction details their wallets get compromised by the hackers. They are very tricky because they know how to trap the user by playing with their sentiments.

So always avoid clicking on any links and use the 2FA in your wallets which can be helpful for you to stay safe from scammers/hackers.

GlacierBIT

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 02:15:48 PM

I agree with the statements that windows is full of unprotected places, even taking into account the fact that updates are constantly coming out with patches for these problems, but realizing that most users use this particular system, fraudulent hackers are increasingly tempted to work in this direction. You should try to bypass all unverified network resources.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 02:51:28 PM

Link to the original trend micro article:

https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/research/24/a/cve-2023-36025-exploited-for-defense-evasion-in-phemedrone-steal.html

Not that big a deal if you are using any kind of AV software.

And it's exploiting a vulnerability that has been patched for over 60 days at this point.
If you have not updated your system in 2 months, and are not using AV software, well that's on you.

-Dave

is Microsoft Depender good enough for that? all windows have it by default and it works pretty good in term of scanning and clearning the system.
I don't want to download any third party AV software becasue most of the time they make the sytem worse. Softwares stop working and they declare almost every softwares as unsafe. lol
but this new threat is really scary. i feel there i no way to be safe while using windows maybe it is time to shift from windows to another operating system.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 03:15:44 PM

Up to these times, scammers are still rampant. Just here in our country, just 3 weeks ago, there was news were that scammers have attacked twice using crypto to take advantage of people who don't know.

Even with the hackers, it is still going on until now; it's just very difficult to know their actions. We really need to be smarter than these scammers and hackers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:33:45 AM

Windows is the worst operating system to use for crypto. It's easy to get keyloggers and clipboard hackers on windows. Almost all of pirated windows OS or windows software like MS office and Games are filled with attempts to steal your crypto. Android might be much better to use and easier and most sites are now mobile first but there too are several apps that copies the clipboard. But if you don't install apps that you are not sure, it won't automatically install things just by browsing.
The best way to handle crypto is to have a different device preferably linux distro that just have the official preferably firefox with a good adblocker preferably ublock origin and using it only for crypto related tasks. Still copying pasting your private keys should be avoided.
but I think for some people who are used to using computers/laptops it will be difficult to implement that, I think the choice is to increase the security on your device, then avoid installing applications, or visiting suspicious sites, and other things that could trigger your account/device to be hacked.
It was actually easy for them if they are already "used to" on using the devices that you mentioned there. And even if they aren't, there are still lots of guides now about it that we can find on the internet. One platform that is notable to mention is Youtube where we can watch fixes and tutorials to almost any things. I'm not new in using a laptop and PC but I'm already contented on the current OS that I'm using which is Windows.

And until now, I haven't experienced any issues with it in regards to my cryptos. With this, I can say that the problem is not about the OS that we are using, but it's about how we use the internet and interact on the websites and apps that we are visiting/using.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:52:28 AM

Up to these times, scammers are still rampant. Just here in our country, just 3 weeks ago, there was news were that scammers have attacked twice using crypto to take advantage of people who don't know.

Even with the hackers, it is still going on until now; it's just very difficult to know their actions. We really need to be smarter than these scammers and hackers.
There will be more cryptocurrency scam similar to this one that would be discovered with time but all we need to be repared for us to keep making sure that we don't fall victim to this kind of scammers. Scammers are always looking for opportunities for them to steal from us. We need to keep trying and utilizing different safety tools ensuring that we don't fall for such shitty crap.
Our reason of going into cryptocurrency is to make money not to lose blindly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:55:56 PM

For this case, I think you have to leave Windows, because Windows has so many vulnerabilities.  Too many malware are targeted to attack windows.  Try to using linux like Ubuntu or Fedora.  There you will be safer from malware. 

Another option if you continue to use Windows, you have always updating the operating system and anti-virus, avoiding using unnecessary applications. With this you can safe from walware. But this is not always effective protect you from threat. 

Maybe you have to use two separate computers, where one computer is for your daily use for browsing or what do you wont, the other is specifically for your crypto activities. This will have a great opportunity to secure our crypto assets.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 06:22:31 AM

That's the problem, I must say that this attacks comes from the creators of this softwares, though hackers can never be underestimated, I think every system should have a backup in other to get rid of this shits in the system, this one of the reasons why it very difficult to convince some person to invest in crypto, Bitcoin has been seen by its enthusiast that it is the best coin money can buy but there are people doubting this statement because of the happenings in crypto world.
No matter what you use now it no more safe because hackers and scammers are coming up with different means to rip people of their funds, I think something has to done to this effect to avoid further occurrence.

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:30:53 PM

That's the problem, I must say that this attacks comes from the creators of this softwares, though hackers can never be underestimated, I think every system should have a backup in other to get rid of this shits in the system, this one of the reasons why it very difficult to convince some person to invest in crypto, Bitcoin has been seen by its enthusiast that it is the best coin money can buy but there are people doubting this statement because of the happenings in crypto world.
No matter what you use now it no more safe because hackers and scammers are coming up with different means to rip people of their funds, I think something has to done to this effect to avoid further occurrence.
Then you can consider the simplest and most logical method aimed at protecting your crypto and the system as a whole. You start using at least 2 isolated PCs with different OSes and different crypto wallets, different ISPs - one system for work, which will be most susceptible to the negative influence of scammers, and one for storing funds. This is a little expensive, but at the same time it greatly increases the security of your crypto.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 05:13:13 PM

Scammers are getting innovative day be day and this is not the first innovative scamming methods they are using. Recently one of the most popular scamming methods they are using is to trap user is in twitter. They are using fake twitter account and post tweet right after the first tweet. Both of the twitter account looks similar so unaware people click the link and lose all of their funds.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370

Como es dios es amor

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 05:48:07 PM

Scammers are getting innovative day be day and this is not the first innovative scamming methods they are using. Recently one of the most popular scamming methods they are using is to trap user is in twitter. They are using fake twitter account and post tweet right after the first tweet. Both of the twitter account looks similar so unaware people click the link and lose all of their funds.

Scammers are way smarter than we think and the availability of social media has made their works to be carried out with ease making them to have access to do ugly things in a similar way that better things are done, scammers go as far as hacking the accounts of some celebrities and online influencers to post fake links that they use to scam their victims, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are the most places where scammers easily scam people to avoid getting scammed people needs to avoid clicking links don't know about.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: