Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be tired of hodling that potential coins.  (Read 585 times)
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 05:55:04 AM

Greetings my fellow Naija people,  I know that many people are about to give up in that potential coin they are hodling for some years now hoping that the bull run will happen last year, but I bring you a strong hope to continue hodling that potential coins because bull run is no longer far from you if you can endure till the end of this year. If we are talking about the potential coins in the market, we must mention BTC before mentioning others coins in the market because majority of investors in the community are hodling huge amount of BTC either from the ones they made from signature campaign or using their local currency to buy from the market, don't be tired of hodling that BTC because, what will happen soon in the crypto market will shock people in this community but it will be for the good of the hodlers.

I believe you are still hodling your potential coins? If you are not hodling, you can try your best to ensure you buy to be part of those that are still hodling so that when time come, you will be part of those that will rejoice.

Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 06:39:00 AM

The only thing that would make someone to sell his Bitcoin is maybe the person don't have other means of income. for Bitcoin holding to last, people must have other alternatives of making money  or els they might even sell off their coin do to hunger.
That's why it's always advisable to have something doing to have a backup sothat you wouldn't think of selling your Bitcoin for some petty demand. Bitcoin is too precious to be sold for peanut, except a life transformation issues.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 215

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 08:03:40 AM

Greetings my fellow Naija people,  I know that many people are about to give up in that potential coin they are hodling for some years now hoping that the bull run will happen last year, but I bring you a strong hope to continue hodling that potential coins because bull run is no longer far from you if you can endure till the end of this year. If we are talking about the potential coins in the market, we must mention BTC before mentioning others coins in the market because majority of investors in the community are hodling huge amount of BTC either from the ones they made from signature campaign or using their local currency to buy from the market, don't be tired of hodling that BTC because, what will happen soon in the crypto market will shock people in this community but it will be for the good of the hodlers.

I believe you are still hodling your potential coins? If you are not hodling, you can try your best to ensure you buy to be part of those that are still hodling so that when time come, you will be part of those that will rejoice.
Any investor that still needs encouragement from people to keep holding his/her Bitcoin is not a serious person. We have all seen the wonders in Bitcoin and we don't need a prophet to keep telling us to hold our Bitcoin very tight and never let go. Instead of getting tired of holding, get angry that you are not holding enough Bitcoin and look for every possible way to add more Bitcoin to your portfolio.

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 08:31:11 AM

At this point we are we are already close to the bull market so no need to be in panic..this is a time if any mistake is made to sell out good opportunity will be missed. Knowing that the bull market is very close this should be the more reason that one needs to have patience to keep hodling till will get good profit.  Bitcoin is a longterm investment that hodling is very necessary,  without hodling profit can't be made . This is a time one don't need to give up.
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 09:28:30 AM

Anyone who has invested in Bitcoin since 2022 and held it up until now, I believe that person will not want to sell his Bitcoin at a low price, no matter what the problem might be, because the person is aware that we are not far from the bull market, and that person will not want his time and patience to go unrewarded. What we should do now is limit things that will make us spend money unnecessarily so that we will have enough money to take care of our financial challenges.

Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 09:33:48 AM
Merited by Coyster (2)

Greetings my fellow Naija people,  I know that many people are about to give up in that potential coin they are hodling for some years now hoping that the bull run will happen last year, but I bring you a strong hope to continue hodling that potential coins because bull run is no longer far from you if you can endure till the end of this year.
There was bull run last year. In fact, last year was a bull run year.

I believe you are still hodling your potential coins?
Holding is still the best. Bitcoin halving is getting closer and less than 100 days from now. After halving, another bull run is coming, which would be significantly enough to get bitcoin to all-time-high. So there is not point in selling now if the reason is about bull and bear market.

Abdulzuruku01

Activity: 110
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:08:37 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2), Abu-Naim (2), Humblevirus (2)

Only those who lack knowledge are misinformed about when the bull run will arrive and every knowledgeable crypto investor is aware that bitcoin halving and bull run was predicted to be around 2024-2025. It have been a very long journey for those who have been holding for a long time because it is really not easy going through pumps and dumps, it takes a very strong mind to withstand the fear of losing your investment and the pressure of not selling at loss to stop loss. After successfully going through and withstanding all the pressure all these while I see no reason why they should sell now when the bull run is just around the corner.

The main idea of crypto investing is having the mentality to stand your ground and hold on to your investments despite the negativity in the market. Not just BTC every investor should have the ability to hold their coins and not be with the urgency to sell after every drop in price.

Additionally I advise people to prioritize Bitcoin investment over alts and if there is any need to invest in altcoins we should carry out proper research before investing in any coin because holding on to a wrong coin with no future is a waste of time and money.
Asiska02

Activity: 826
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2024, 02:58:08 PM

Definitely, those that have been holding are closer to achieving their dreams soon as we await the halving season and the bull run that will come after it. For those that have been hodling, patience should be part of their motivation quotes that will keep their hope alive for the better days. From the day they decided to buy Bitcoin and hodl, they should have been well informed about how patience is the key to the investment and no one will give them an exact time when the bull run will come. It is better they keep hodling as the time is fast approaching every passing day. With the much viral news about bitcoin halving and bull run, those that still doubt the potential of it shouldn’t be convinced more to come and invest in the coin, future time will tell for them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zanab247 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 08:48:48 AM

Quote from: Y3shot
At this point we are we are already close to the bull market so no need to be in panic..this is a time if any mistake is made to sell out good opportunity will be missed.
Even d blind people hear dis opportunity dat is coming to crypto market dis year and d bull run can even last more than 1 Year before d bear will return back when d time come, but the time will surely come any moment from dis month of January.
This is a time one don't need to give up.
Giving up at dis point is a wasting of capital and energy because, d price has returned back to $41k which it will not allow investors to make a profit dat will satisfy them at dis condition than to apply patience to their hodling for dem to have something suitable to earn when d bull roll over d market.

SmartCharpa

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 10:26:39 AM

The only thing that would make someone to sell his Bitcoin is maybe the person don't have other means of income. for Bitcoin holding to last, people must have other alternatives of making money  or els they might even sell off their coin do to hunger.
That's why it's always advisable to have something doing to have a backup sothat you wouldn't think of selling your Bitcoin for some petty demand. Bitcoin is too precious to be sold for peanut, except a life transformation issues.

You're right, holding our coin is the best thing, but no matter how patient we are, some people go still sell the bitcoin they are holding if we don't have any other source of income, some might even think they are waiting so long for the bull run and they no see any sign of the bull run yet, i believe say some people buy their bitcoin because they expect the bull run to start the early of this year, but they are going to sell it due to hunger. I can't even advise anybody to invest their money if they don't have any other source of income because they can only depend in their investment and investment cannot give them money on time. I just hope they should have something to do, not to sell their bitcoin because we are getting close to the bull run, they should have more patient and hold their coin because many of them are going to regret over their actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 01:40:41 PM

Though I am not in support of any body selling off any potential coin, but I come to understand that some person after having the plan to hold the coin they have in possession fall into problem that require them to solve before it takes life, seeing life as Paramount things sell if with plan to acquire another at appropriate time. But some person can't withstand challenges mostly when it involves stomach, no body save money in bank when his hungry only person wey eat dey save money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adultcrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 05:20:52 PM

Greetings my fellow Naija people,  I know that many people are about to give up in that potential coin they are hodling for some years now hoping that the bull run will happen last year, but I bring you a strong hope to continue hodling that potential coins because bull run is no longer far from you if you can endure till the end of this year.
Even though I also expect the bull run just like you, I decided not to use it as motivation for buying Bitcoin which I consider the safe coin to invest in. My plan is to buy it gradually in a manner that it will not put me under pressure to sell all as many people are planning. My target is to own Bitcoin as long as I live so I'm building the portfolio with small part of my monthly earning. I will like others to consider this method because I notice that many people want to start big and end up not doing it at all.

If we are talking about the potential coins in the market, we must mention BTC before mentioning others coins in the market because majority of investors in the community are hodling huge amount of BTC either from the ones they made from signature campaign or using their local currency to buy from the market, don't be tired of hodling that BTC because, what will happen soon in the crypto market will shock people in this community but it will be for the good of the hodlers.

I do not have confidence in most of the other coins because many of them were created by few individuals that have large chunk of them and can easily manipulate the market with it.  Check how often new cryptocurrencies are failing after being pumped for a while. If you are not careful, you might lose your money holding coins that are worthless. So Bitcoin is just what I like and will put my money into.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 11:33:36 PM

Op I don't know who's behind the scene of this thread whether a real newbie or someone else. And why I am saying this is because you made mentioned of people were thinking that last year would have been a bull run. And I don't think anyone who join this forum from 2020 would not think such because everyone knew that the bull will start from the late this year and enter the real one in 2025.

So with that every real bitcoiner is hodling to see the real bull market everyone is talking about. Last year was one the real bear market in the history of bitcoin because bitcoin run down to $15,000 before it rose to $16,000 and it stayed in the $16,000 for a long time. If you were in the year in the 2021 you would have understood better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Makus

Merit: 232

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 03:18:11 AM

Op I don't know who's behind the scene of this thread whether a real newbie or someone else. And why I am saying this is because you made mentioned of people were thinking that last year would have been a bull run. And I don't think anyone who join this forum from 2020 would not think such because everyone knew that the bull will start from the late this year and enter the real one in 2025.

So with that every real bitcoiner is hodling to see the real bull market everyone is talking about. Last year was one the real bear market in the history of bitcoin because bitcoin run down to $15,000 before it rose to $16,000 and it stayed in the $16,000 for a long time. If you were in the year in the 2021 you would have understood better.

Exactly bro, na the truth be that, even me wey just join last year sef know say major bull run na after the halving, so where the op go get that idea from, abi e don too dey pay attention to all to price predictions. However person wey sell em coin now naim loss oo, because as the price don dip small sef, this na opportunity to even accumulate more. Because Bitcoin is getting scarcer and before you know, the price go begin move go up even without the help of the major bull run.
Moreno233

Merit: 180

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 06:07:05 AM

Be careful of what you call potential coin my friend Zanab. Many coins out their are not worth the hype around them and it will be like holding unto nothin if you commit a large chunk of your funds to them. In addition to Bitcoin, the only coins I think that are worth hodling are those that have seen many bull runs and have remained in the market without disappearing like the many others. To me I feel those are more reliable than the new coins that are rolled out everyday. Even at that, we still have to be careful because some big coins have failed too. Luna is a good example of big coins that failed. At least I have ben in crypto when that collapse happened; it was not a nice experience for the investors who would have been thinking they are hodling treasures before the collapse. 

Zigabel

Activity: 266
Merit: 154

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 12:18:36 PM

This na why e dey very good say make you dey work or get another hustle wey you dey do asides this Bitcoin Waka because if you no get another time wey u dey do, u go just go withdraw am once you see say small something don enter ontop and before you go know the price go go up pass as e been dey before you go come dey regret say if to say you know you for no do am like that, so no go depend only on your investment if not e no go make sense because you no go fit wait till e mature well before you collect am, hunger fit make you go collect am before e reach time wey you supposed collect am and others go come make better money from am pass you.

If you get work you fit dey save sef dey increase your investment and when time go reach say make you take am, na so the tin go big make sense well so no go dey invest when you no get wetin you dey use hold your side if not you go still chop d Investment and e go b like say u no do anything.

Zanab247 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 04:01:29 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Quote from: Mate2237
Are you sleeping, if you are not sleeping you suppose know that many people predicted that there will be bull run before the end of december that ended last month. well, you can dely that you are not among the people that predicted that the bull run will occur before the end of last year 2023 because, i saw many thread in the speculation discussion where many people predicted that hodlers will experience bull last year but the price we saw which is the highest price in 2023 is $45k, but bear run is what will saw through out last year.

So with that every real bitcoiner is hodling to see the real bull market everyone is talking about.
Do you know, there are some bitcoiners releasing their BTC for sale despite there is a bear market just to ensure they escape from the challenge they are facing right now, not all bitcoiners that is hodling right now for the point of corrections but those hodling BTC in this season should exercise patience with their hodling because there is a better day ahead of those that will hodl till bull occur.

Miles2006

Merit: 160

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 04:03:27 PM
Merited by EL MOHA (2)

Exactly bro, na the truth be that, even me wey just join last year sef know say major bull run na after the halving, so where the op go get that idea from, abi e don too dey pay attention to all to price predictions. However person wey sell em coin now naim loss oo, because as the price don dip small sef, this na opportunity to even accumulate more. Because Bitcoin is getting scarcer and before you know, the price go begin move go up even without the help of the major bull run.
Sometimes watching all this YouTube videos and tracking price with some random predictions fit make you think excess, the thing dey really affect their thinking and them dey easily believe those predictions.
I don see this topic for this board how many time, hold, hold, and don't sell, I believe say everybody know wetin to do now and the best idea na to take advantage of the market and accumulate more. Some go dey tempted to sell but not now wey everybody know about the bull market. I go focus more on accumulating bitcoin.
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2024, 06:50:49 PM

Sometimes watching all this YouTube videos and tracking price with some random predictions fit make you think excess, the thing dey really affect their thinking and them dey easily believe those predictions.
I don see this topic for this board how many time, hold, hold, and don't sell, I believe say everybody know wetin to do now and the best idea na to take advantage of the market and accumulate more. Some go dey tempted to sell but not now wey everybody know about the bull market. I go focus more on accumulating bitcoin.

Please don't use YouTube videos and their influential investors to start your cryptocurrency investment journey. Because most of those people are sponsored motivational speakers who are there to deceive people to invest in their platforms and be scammed. And if you want to invest in cryptocurrency make your thorough investigation or research so that you know what you are doing. And one thing I also advise people that don't invest because the price is decreasing or increasing but make your home work very well before you come and invest.

No be everyone wey dey invest follow do due process but some are scammers so if you follow them you go enter wahala.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 400

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 02:52:22 PM

As long as you have been hodling and gave the intention to hodli for a long term, that investor wouldn't think of selling his bitcoin investment now, until he has reached his bitcoin target or his bitcoin price target that he has in mind before selling. It is short term investors who bought die to the ETF approval hype that made bitcoin price to reach $47k+, that will panic and sell because they don't have the intention to hodli for long but to make profit in a short period of time. Also the set of people that will panic and sell are those that don't have the knowledge of bitcoin cycle movement and the volatile nature of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 209

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 10:18:34 PM

As a bitcoiner or an investor in bitcoin, the first mindset you should have is hodling, a bitcoin investor that understand the movement of bitcoin should know that when the time is riped Bitcoin will do the needful, let know one even panic because of little dip in the price recently, it should be seen as opportunity to buy more, let no one be a spectator at this moment what everyone need at this point is continues accumulation, I know that when bitcoin price increased a bit, temptation always surface because some people has been waiting uncontrollably for that to happen and they see it as an opportunity to make little profit but I want to say this, no matter what, keep holding, when the time you are waiting for comes it won't be hidden.

Makus

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:58:33 PM

Person wey give up na em loose guard. Because the same person wey tell you say the coin no good, you fit hear say that person get one of the biggest holding for that coin around your mates. Now adays no allow news or anybody talk deceive you into selling your coin Oo, because if you sell m, you fit noe see that kind of price again. Despite the manipulation of price of Bitcoin by Grayscale, the price don dey try to recover from this dump but if you get better money na to buy more, make you for smile latter after the price don pump enough.
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 79

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:08:45 AM

I was hoping for you to be addressed as one of the ETF administrators after you said you bring us with hope. Lol
Well. I would take that for an encouragement.
Patient is always virtue and by patient, we could posses our possessions. I am at the utmost believe that the ETF approval is just by the corner so, if you could hodl for a long time, we can as well do it in this short while and so we could make it a huge count of beneficials in the close by bull-runs. It would be a sound of regrets selling your coins so impatiently and In just a little whike the markets value appreciable volatile. Keep hodling and exercise patient hopefully something big would happen soonest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 11:58:33 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

As you talk e come belike you dey talk of other altcoins, if you're speaking about Bitcoin no refer to am as potential coins but call am Bitcoin and if you dey talk about altcoin na when you fit dey refer to dem as potential coins. Make we talk about altcoins and leave Bitcoin alone since him no dey their category of altcoins. How do you identify a potential coin to keep hodling so we don't get tired of hodling if I may ask you.

Mind you, you fit dey hodl altcoins wey dun die but you go dey think say na potential coin because of whatever screening mechanism wey you dey use dey select your coins to hodl. The only coin wey I go fit say make you no get tired of hodling na Bitcoin. If no be Bitcoin, you can get tired oh and sell to reduce losses because many of this altcoins dem, dey no get anything to show working.

Most of them just go to the top because of too much hype and anytime wey something that look more better comes out, everybody dey normally move go that new thing and dem dey leave the old tokens behind so no dey hope on altcoins like dat say if you keep hodling say e go pay you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 206

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:29:23 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), CryptSafe (2)

As we all know na Bitcoin season we day, no be new thing every body don know say na bull run we day enter so, and people day try hold on to watin they get  but then no be everybody way get the patience to hold thier coin till he give them that 100% return or more. Na why patience  be the key virtue when it comes to investing. Some coin go take 6 months some less, it all depends how your level of tolerance and discipline. Like you don talk plenty coins way get potential way go make mad profit day na just us to do our own research to know the kind asset to invest in .
   To my  best knowledge I never see when  holding on to an asset in spot  don cause person harm or liquidate person, the only thing way go just happen na say your money go just short but then you go still see the money back when the market don day go up. Anything way we day do make we just get the right information on some kind coins to hold and now na the best time to bag altcoins, before the halving. Post halving go be milking season for altcoins and bitcoin, we fit day see new ATH for some kind coins and btc too.
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:38:44 PM
Merited by Huppercase (4), Stable090 (3), Dzwaafu11 (3), iBaba (2), Moreno233 (2), Marvelockg (2), DdmrDdmr (1), Jegileman (1)

To really enjoy keeping your Bitcoin for a long, long time, it's super important to have a steady stream of money coming in regularly, like from a job or something. Also, it's a great idea to keep some money saved up just in case something unexpected happens. If you're thinking about touching your Bitcoin investment, having a backup plan can help you avoid doing that.

Now, holding onto your Bitcoin for a really long time might not be as easy for someone who doesn't have a side job or a steady income. Imagine if there's a problem and you need money, it might be tempting to sell your Bitcoin when its price is low. This can happen especially during a time when the overall market isn't doing so well.

But If you have some extra money saved up for emergencies, This means if a problem pops up, you can deal with it without having to sell your Bitcoin. So, having that safety cushion is like having a superhero shield for your Bitcoin investment, helping you keep it for the super long haul!

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Zanab247 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 04:40:20 PM

Quote from: CryptopreneurBrainboss
Make we talk about altcoins and leave Bitcoin alone since him no dey their category of altcoins. How do you identify a potential coin to keep hodling so we don't get tired of hodling if I may ask you.
I learn som tin new here so, back to d question u asked, u can use d following to identify potential coin in the market : 1)Filter on the market cap, ( 2) check the exchange listing, (3) development activity and, you can use them as tools to identify potential coin in d market and dey will guide you to ensure you are comfortable with your potential coins without any fear of losses. Just do everything possible to hodl any of d potential coin in this bear season and wait for d  bull run to come before u can sell, it will make u to dey put your money on potential coins like Ethereum, Solana and BNB and u will like Wetin u go get in return.

Makus

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 06:24:41 AM

I learn som tin new here so, back to d question u asked, u can use d following to identify potential coin in the market : 1)Filter on the market cap, ( 2) check the exchange listing, (3) development activity and, you can use them as tools to identify potential coin in d market and dey will guide you to ensure you are comfortable with your potential coins without any fear of losses. Just do everything possible to hodl any of d potential coin in this bear season and wait for d  bull run to come before u can sell, it will make u to dey put your money on potential coins like Ethereum, Solana and BNB and u will like Wetin u go get in return.

Bro make I clear you say even shitcoin fit pass through all those process wey you mention and e go come look as if na legit coin, but na lie the coin no get any future at all. Even the halving wey we wan experience so, after the price correction wey go dump the price some altcoin wey follow dump no go fit come back up again so no be just to pass through KYC and make Dem list coin for exchange naim be say the coin no go fit be scam project, we gat dey careful for the kind of coin wey we dey shook body put, me na only Bitcoin I dey hold and I wan dey very aggressive with my holding rather than spreading the money for any other altcoins wey fit be scam.
Obim34

Merit: 225

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 06:49:28 AM

Person wey give up na em loose guard. Because the same person wey tell you say the coin no good, you fit hear say that person get one of the biggest holding for that coin around your mates. Now adays no allow news or anybody talk deceive you into selling your coin Oo, because if you sell m, you fit noe see that kind of price again. Despite the manipulation of price of Bitcoin by Grayscale, the price don dey try to recover from this dump but if you get better money na to buy more, make you for smile latter after the price don pump enough.
Our people will say, "you can take a horse to the river but can't force him to drink of it". It might look difficult to buy but so much easy to sell off, it is left for us to make the right decision. Bitcoin has not yet reached a new ATH so it will be very bad for anyone to sell his Bitcoin accumulation so soon

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 12:45:00 PM

Due to fake news many people were deceived which made them to sell their coin thst would have made them to gain good profits. People who criticize good reliable coin like Bitcoin don't even know how cryptocurrency works. Beginners should know that their are people out there thst will always criticize the coin they are hodling. It really pays to hodl , their is gain it. Selling coin because of fake news,  fear will definitely end up in regrets.
Makus

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 06:34:38 PM

Due to fake news many people were deceived which made them to sell their coin thst would have made them to gain good profits. People who criticize good reliable coin like Bitcoin don't even know how cryptocurrency works. Beginners should know that their are people out there thst will always criticize the coin they are hodling. It really pays to hodl , their is gain it. Selling coin because of fake news,  fear will definitely end up in regrets.

That na why I no dey reason wattin all those social media Influencers they talk oo, even those news predictions them. Some of them na to just put fear for your body, while na to over hype one coin so that the coin go just start to trend anyhow for the market. And most times all those coin wey fit no go up again after that small pump wey Dem get from the hype and all of that. Na why e goo make we do our own research to know weda make we buy the coin or not because scam project Dem many, and meme coins no dey last at all after their hype them go just dey go down. So Bitcoin naim be the only coin wey I fit guarantee person to hold for long term.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 07:01:45 PM

Bitcoin matter no be story rather the home of reality. Like dem say Many are called but few are chosen. This Bitcoin no be for everybody because some people even if you give them money for investment, them no go still invest. talk more of them own money. But the truth be say bitcoin go only dey important to people wey take am seriously. History must surely repeat itself. But our prayer be say make the history no come repeat when person never get enough.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 08:40:45 PM
Merited by Ruttoshi (1)

Any investor that still needs encouragement from people to keep holding his/her Bitcoin is not a serious person. We have all seen the wonders in Bitcoin and we don't need a prophet to keep telling us to hold our Bitcoin very tight and never let go. Instead of getting tired of holding, get angry that you are not holding enough Bitcoin and look for every possible way to add more Bitcoin to your portfolio.
If you're in this country this year and you're independent, you'll know that only this January was very though one for people because the economy disintegrated greatly and people are finding it very hard to survive with the decrease in purchasing power of Naira, everybody is complaining, both the rich and poor, more challenging for those that have  plenty dependents. I know of someone who has avoided spending from his holdings, but this January alone, he was finding it very difficult to meet up with his house needs with his salary, he had to take some few coins out to be able to satisfy his family needs.

Everybody in this country that is a bitcoin holder needs lots of encouragement not to break his investment because the times are really challenging as the economic condition gets worse with every passing day.

rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 08:47:23 PM

If you're in this country this year and you're independent, you'll know that only this January was very though one for people because the economy disintegrated greatly and people are finding it very hard to survive with the decrease in purchasing power of Naira, everybody is complaining, both the rich and poor, more challenging for those that have  plenty dependents. I know of someone who has avoided spending from his holdings, but this January alone, he was finding it very difficult to meet up with his house needs with his salary, he had to take some few coins out to be able to satisfy his family needs.

Everybody in this country that is a bitcoin holder needs lots of encouragement not to break his investment because the times are really challenging as the economic condition gets worse with every passing day.
Absolutely, this January alone has make it known to us that the country is getting harder everyday and the only way one can survive this hardship is by having a good source of income, when everyday you will be making a lot of money, if mot, omor e go pepper.
Like today I see for WhatsApp status wey my friend post say "na only football dey give Nigerians joy" and I look am one kind I con see say na truth because when people go watch match, na so so discussions dey go on and most of this discussion dey make them dey forget their sorrows and the hardship of this our country but when the game finishes every one of them go con remember say them get problems for hard or the country no balance again as e be say some areas for were I dey stay 1 bag of pure water na 700 naira and nah hot one for that matter, just imagine say nah cold one nai be say e fir reach 1k and above.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jaycoinz

Activity: 322
Merit: 166

God is All

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 10:58:11 PM

To HODL and not panic is really hard and that's why it's always advice to have a keen job to substitute in for the place of your daily spending because some times like you said we must have pinned a specific target to the supposed time of getting something tangible off our investment but at the end it turns out differently to how we actually planned it because the market volatility is something that no one fully understand so what we have to do is just to hold and keep pushing it.

Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 08:36:50 AM
Merited by Ever-young (1)

Self conviction is one of the factor that encourages an investors not to sell off his investment as a result of the unpredictable market conditions that may occur, another thing is ensuring a stable means of income flow with a well planned and disciplined funds allocations by making provisions for emergency and reserve funds to take care of an unplanned expenses and taking care of his daily needs which is very paramount, with all this met gives am investor the emotional rest needed to hodl his investment to as long as achieving his investment goals.

7juju

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 10:26:56 AM

Before investing in any coin you really have to have faith in that coin. You don't just invest in coins because others are doing that. You have to have take time and do proper research on that coin. What are the use case of the coin and what problem is the coin going to solve. If there are solid real life application of the coin then you have to keep trusting in it that it will surely do will in the market. Invest only in coins that you have conviction on. This is the only way you will keep holding.
Salahmu

Activity: 420
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 03:09:23 PM

Actually holding Bitcoin should be the best strategy for every investors because that's the only way you can truly see the potential of Bitcoin and what the price will become, however with or without the bull season it shouldn't be a determinant of your holding because there would be more Goodnews for Bitcoin in the future, that's why price movement of Bitcoin doesn't influence my judgment on Bitcoin investment because my focus is what future holds for Bitcoin, however is quite unfortunate that most people are clouded by there mindset of the possible ways they could make easy profits from Bitcoin instead of focusing on the long term holding, although the truth is that every investors is entitled to there investment decisions to decide the possible way that's more suitable for them but however one of the things they should consider is that the only way they can be more profitable in Bitcoin is only by holding because considering how Bitcoin journey started and were it has gone now you would agree with me that there are more good things installed for Bitcoin in the future and the only way you can be a beneficial is by holding.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Davidson500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 05:34:55 PM

The best investment one should involve it's self is by not selling out your coin reason being that the bull run is very close, but some may decide to sell it out due to the hardship in the country now, so the only way one can hold his or her potential coin is by having another means of income that can help you not to sell out your Bitcoin so you can be among those that will rejoice in due time.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:48:02 PM

Most people are selling out their potential coin presently in the country not because they tired of hodling or have given up but because of the hardship the economy has put on them. Imagine someone hodling some dollar of BTC and not able to pay up some important debt. He/she may decide to sell this out to cover up for his/her debt. The present economic situation is really affect most investor as they mostly sell out their hodling to cope to the economic situation.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: