Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be tired of hodling that potential coins.  (Read 566 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 184

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 10:18:34 PM

Greetings my fellow Naija people,  I know that many people are about to give up in that potential coin they are hodling for some years now hoping that the bull run will happen last year, but I bring you a strong hope to continue hodling that potential coins because bull run is no longer far from you if you can endure till the end of this year. If we are talking about the potential coins in the market, we must mention BTC before mentioning others coins in the market because majority of investors in the community are hodling huge amount of BTC either from the ones they made from signature campaign or using their local currency to buy from the market, don't be tired of hodling that BTC because, what will happen soon in the crypto market will shock people in this community but it will be for the good of the hodlers.

I believe you are still hodling your potential coins? If you are not hodling, you can try your best to ensure you buy to be part of those that are still hodling so that when time come, you will be part of those that will rejoice.

As a bitcoiner or an investor in bitcoin, the first mindset you should have is hodling, a bitcoin investor that understand the movement of bitcoin should know that when the time is riped Bitcoin will do the needful, let know one even panic because of little dip in the price recently, it should be seen as opportunity to buy more, let no one be a spectator at this moment what everyone need at this point is continues accumulation, I know that when bitcoin price increased a bit, temptation always surface because some people has been waiting uncontrollably for that to happen and they see it as an opportunity to make little profit but I want to say this, no matter what, keep holding, when the time you are waiting for comes it won't be hidden.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:58:33 PM

Person wey give up na em loose guard. Because the same person wey tell you say the coin no good, you fit hear say that person get one of the biggest holding for that coin around your mates. Now adays no allow news or anybody talk deceive you into selling your coin Oo, because if you sell m, you fit noe see that kind of price again. Despite the manipulation of price of Bitcoin by Grayscale, the price don dey try to recover from this dump but if you get better money na to buy more, make you for smile latter after the price don pump enough.
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:08:45 AM

I was hoping for you to be addressed as one of the ETF administrators after you said you bring us with hope. Lol
Well. I would take that for an encouragement.
Patient is always virtue and by patient, we could posses our possessions. I am at the utmost believe that the ETF approval is just by the corner so, if you could hodl for a long time, we can as well do it in this short while and so we could make it a huge count of beneficials in the close by bull-runs. It would be a sound of regrets selling your coins so impatiently and In just a little whike the markets value appreciable volatile. Keep hodling and exercise patient hopefully something big would happen soonest.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 11:58:33 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

I believe you are still hodling your potential coins? If you are not hodling, you can try your best to ensure you buy to be part of those that are still hodling so that when time come, you will be part of those that will rejoice.

As you talk e come belike you dey talk of other altcoins, if you're speaking about Bitcoin no refer to am as potential coins but call am Bitcoin and if you dey talk about altcoin na when you fit dey refer to dem as potential coins. Make we talk about altcoins and leave Bitcoin alone since him no dey their category of altcoins. How do you identify a potential coin to keep hodling so we don't get tired of hodling if I may ask you.

Mind you, you fit dey hodl altcoins wey dun die but you go dey think say na potential coin because of whatever screening mechanism wey you dey use dey select your coins to hodl. The only coin wey I go fit say make you no get tired of hodling na Bitcoin. If no be Bitcoin, you can get tired oh and sell to reduce losses because many of this altcoins dem, dey no get anything to show working.

Most of them just go to the top because of too much hype and anytime wey something that look more better comes out, everybody dey normally move go that new thing and dem dey leave the old tokens behind so no dey hope on altcoins like dat say if you keep hodling say e go pay you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Youngkhngdiddy

Merit: 201

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:29:23 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), CryptSafe (2)

Greetings my fellow Naija people,  I know that many people are about to give up in that potential coin they are hodling for some years now hoping that the bull run will happen last year, but I bring you a strong hope to continue hodling that potential coins because bull run is no longer far from you if you can endure till the end of this year. If we are talking about the potential coins in the market, we must mention BTC before mentioning others coins in the market because majority of investors in the community are hodling huge amount of BTC either from the ones they made from signature campaign or using their local currency to buy from the market, don't be tired of hodling that BTC because, what will happen soon in the crypto market will shock people in this community but it will be for the good of the hodlers.

As we all know na Bitcoin season we day, no be new thing every body don know say na bull run we day enter so, and people day try hold on to watin they get  but then no be everybody way get the patience to hold thier coin till he give them that 100% return or more. Na why patience  be the key virtue when it comes to investing. Some coin go take 6 months some less, it all depends how your level of tolerance and discipline. Like you don talk plenty coins way get potential way go make mad profit day na just us to do our own research to know the kind asset to invest in .
   To my  best knowledge I never see when  holding on to an asset in spot  don cause person harm or liquidate person, the only thing way go just happen na say your money go just short but then you go still see the money back when the market don day go up. Anything way we day do make we just get the right information on some kind coins to hold and now na the best time to bag altcoins, before the halving. Post halving go be milking season for altcoins and bitcoin, we fit day see new ATH for some kind coins and btc too.
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:38:44 PM
Merited by Huppercase (4), Stable090 (3), Dzwaafu11 (3), iBaba (2), Moreno233 (2), Marvelockg (2), DdmrDdmr (1), Jegileman (1)

The only thing that would make someone to sell his Bitcoin is maybe the person don't have other means of income. for Bitcoin holding to last, people must have other alternatives of making money  or els they might even sell off their coin do to hunger.
That's why it's always advisable to have something doing to have a backup sothat you wouldn't think of selling your Bitcoin for some petty demand. Bitcoin is too precious to be sold for peanut, except a life transformation issues.

To really enjoy keeping your Bitcoin for a long, long time, it's super important to have a steady stream of money coming in regularly, like from a job or something. Also, it's a great idea to keep some money saved up just in case something unexpected happens. If you're thinking about touching your Bitcoin investment, having a backup plan can help you avoid doing that.

Now, holding onto your Bitcoin for a really long time might not be as easy for someone who doesn't have a side job or a steady income. Imagine if there's a problem and you need money, it might be tempting to sell your Bitcoin when its price is low. This can happen especially during a time when the overall market isn't doing so well.

But If you have some extra money saved up for emergencies, This means if a problem pops up, you can deal with it without having to sell your Bitcoin. So, having that safety cushion is like having a superhero shield for your Bitcoin investment, helping you keep it for the super long haul!

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Zanab247 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 120

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 04:40:20 PM

Quote from: CryptopreneurBrainboss
Make we talk about altcoins and leave Bitcoin alone since him no dey their category of altcoins. How do you identify a potential coin to keep hodling so we don't get tired of hodling if I may ask you.
I learn som tin new here so, back to d question u asked, u can use d following to identify potential coin in the market : 1)Filter on the market cap, ( 2) check the exchange listing, (3) development activity and, you can use them as tools to identify potential coin in d market and dey will guide you to ensure you are comfortable with your potential coins without any fear of losses. Just do everything possible to hodl any of d potential coin in this bear season and wait for d  bull run to come before u can sell, it will make u to dey put your money on potential coins like Ethereum, Solana and BNB and u will like Wetin u go get in return.

Makus

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 06:24:41 AM

I learn som tin new here so, back to d question u asked, u can use d following to identify potential coin in the market : 1)Filter on the market cap, ( 2) check the exchange listing, (3) development activity and, you can use them as tools to identify potential coin in d market and dey will guide you to ensure you are comfortable with your potential coins without any fear of losses. Just do everything possible to hodl any of d potential coin in this bear season and wait for d  bull run to come before u can sell, it will make u to dey put your money on potential coins like Ethereum, Solana and BNB and u will like Wetin u go get in return.

Bro make I clear you say even shitcoin fit pass through all those process wey you mention and e go come look as if na legit coin, but na lie the coin no get any future at all. Even the halving wey we wan experience so, after the price correction wey go dump the price some altcoin wey follow dump no go fit come back up again so no be just to pass through KYC and make Dem list coin for exchange naim be say the coin no go fit be scam project, we gat dey careful for the kind of coin wey we dey shook body put, me na only Bitcoin I dey hold and I wan dey very aggressive with my holding rather than spreading the money for any other altcoins wey fit be scam.
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 06:49:28 AM

Person wey give up na em loose guard. Because the same person wey tell you say the coin no good, you fit hear say that person get one of the biggest holding for that coin around your mates. Now adays no allow news or anybody talk deceive you into selling your coin Oo, because if you sell m, you fit noe see that kind of price again. Despite the manipulation of price of Bitcoin by Grayscale, the price don dey try to recover from this dump but if you get better money na to buy more, make you for smile latter after the price don pump enough.
Our people will say, "you can take a horse to the river but can't force him to drink of it". It might look difficult to buy but so much easy to sell off, it is left for us to make the right decision. Bitcoin has not yet reached a new ATH so it will be very bad for anyone to sell his Bitcoin accumulation so soon

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 12:45:00 PM

Due to fake news many people were deceived which made them to sell their coin thst would have made them to gain good profits. People who criticize good reliable coin like Bitcoin don't even know how cryptocurrency works. Beginners should know that their are people out there thst will always criticize the coin they are hodling. It really pays to hodl , their is gain it. Selling coin because of fake news,  fear will definitely end up in regrets.

Makus

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 06:34:38 PM

Due to fake news many people were deceived which made them to sell their coin thst would have made them to gain good profits. People who criticize good reliable coin like Bitcoin don't even know how cryptocurrency works. Beginners should know that their are people out there thst will always criticize the coin they are hodling. It really pays to hodl , their is gain it. Selling coin because of fake news,  fear will definitely end up in regrets.

That na why I no dey reason wattin all those social media Influencers they talk oo, even those news predictions them. Some of them na to just put fear for your body, while na to over hype one coin so that the coin go just start to trend anyhow for the market. And most times all those coin wey fit no go up again after that small pump wey Dem get from the hype and all of that. Na why e goo make we do our own research to know weda make we buy the coin or not because scam project Dem many, and meme coins no dey last at all after their hype them go just dey go down. So Bitcoin naim be the only coin wey I fit guarantee person to hold for long term.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 07:01:45 PM

Bitcoin matter no be story rather the home of reality. Like dem say Many are called but few are chosen. This Bitcoin no be for everybody because some people even if you give them money for investment, them no go still invest. talk more of them own money. But the truth be say bitcoin go only dey important to people wey take am seriously. History must surely repeat itself. But our prayer be say make the history no come repeat when person never get enough.
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 08:40:45 PM
Merited by Ruttoshi (1)

Any investor that still needs encouragement from people to keep holding his/her Bitcoin is not a serious person. We have all seen the wonders in Bitcoin and we don't need a prophet to keep telling us to hold our Bitcoin very tight and never let go. Instead of getting tired of holding, get angry that you are not holding enough Bitcoin and look for every possible way to add more Bitcoin to your portfolio.
If you're in this country this year and you're independent, you'll know that only this January was very though one for people because the economy disintegrated greatly and people are finding it very hard to survive with the decrease in purchasing power of Naira, everybody is complaining, both the rich and poor, more challenging for those that have  plenty dependents. I know of someone who has avoided spending from his holdings, but this January alone, he was finding it very difficult to meet up with his house needs with his salary, he had to take some few coins out to be able to satisfy his family needs.

Everybody in this country that is a bitcoin holder needs lots of encouragement not to break his investment because the times are really challenging as the economic condition gets worse with every passing day.

rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 08:47:23 PM

Any investor that still needs encouragement from people to keep holding his/her Bitcoin is not a serious person. We have all seen the wonders in Bitcoin and we don't need a prophet to keep telling us to hold our Bitcoin very tight and never let go. Instead of getting tired of holding, get angry that you are not holding enough Bitcoin and look for every possible way to add more Bitcoin to your portfolio.
If you're in this country this year and you're independent, you'll know that only this January was very though one for people because the economy disintegrated greatly and people are finding it very hard to survive with the decrease in purchasing power of Naira, everybody is complaining, both the rich and poor, more challenging for those that have  plenty dependents. I know of someone who has avoided spending from his holdings, but this January alone, he was finding it very difficult to meet up with his house needs with his salary, he had to take some few coins out to be able to satisfy his family needs.

Everybody in this country that is a bitcoin holder needs lots of encouragement not to break his investment because the times are really challenging as the economic condition gets worse with every passing day.
Absolutely, this January alone has make it known to us that the country is getting harder everyday and the only way one can survive this hardship is by having a good source of income, when everyday you will be making a lot of money, if mot, omor e go pepper.
Like today I see for WhatsApp status wey my friend post say "na only football dey give Nigerians joy" and I look am one kind I con see say na truth because when people go watch match, na so so discussions dey go on and most of this discussion dey make them dey forget their sorrows and the hardship of this our country but when the game finishes every one of them go con remember say them get problems for hard or the country no balance again as e be say some areas for were I dey stay 1 bag of pure water na 700 naira and nah hot one for that matter, just imagine say nah cold one nai be say e fir reach 1k and above.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jaycoinz

Activity: 308
Merit: 152

God is All

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2024, 10:58:11 PM

To HODL and not panic is really hard and that's why it's always advice to have a keen job to substitute in for the place of your daily spending because some times like you said we must have pinned a specific target to the supposed time of getting something tangible off our investment but at the end it turns out differently to how we actually planned it because the market volatility is something that no one fully understand so what we have to do is just to hold and keep pushing it.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 08:36:50 AM
Merited by Ever-young (1)

Self conviction is one of the factor that encourages an investors not to sell off his investment as a result of the unpredictable market conditions that may occur, another thing is ensuring a stable means of income flow with a well planned and disciplined funds allocations by making provisions for emergency and reserve funds to take care of an unplanned expenses and taking care of his daily needs which is very paramount, with all this met gives am investor the emotional rest needed to hodl his investment to as long as achieving his investment goals.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
7juju

Activity: 126
Merit: 96

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 10:26:56 AM

Before investing in any coin you really have to have faith in that coin. You don't just invest in coins because others are doing that. You have to have take time and do proper research on that coin. What are the use case of the coin and what problem is the coin going to solve. If there are solid real life application of the coin then you have to keep trusting in it that it will surely do will in the market. Invest only in coins that you have conviction on. This is the only way you will keep holding.
Salahmu

Activity: 392
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 03:09:23 PM

Actually holding Bitcoin should be the best strategy for every investors because that's the only way you can truly see the potential of Bitcoin and what the price will become, however with or without the bull season it shouldn't be a determinant of your holding because there would be more Goodnews for Bitcoin in the future, that's why price movement of Bitcoin doesn't influence my judgment on Bitcoin investment because my focus is what future holds for Bitcoin, however is quite unfortunate that most people are clouded by there mindset of the possible ways they could make easy profits from Bitcoin instead of focusing on the long term holding, although the truth is that every investors is entitled to there investment decisions to decide the possible way that's more suitable for them but however one of the things they should consider is that the only way they can be more profitable in Bitcoin is only by holding because considering how Bitcoin journey started and were it has gone now you would agree with me that there are more good things installed for Bitcoin in the future and the only way you can be a beneficial is by holding.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Davidson500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 05:34:55 PM

The best investment one should involve it's self is by not selling out your coin reason being that the bull run is very close, but some may decide to sell it out due to the hardship in the country now, so the only way one can hold his or her potential coin is by having another means of income that can help you not to sell out your Bitcoin so you can be among those that will rejoice in due time.
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 11:48:02 PM

Most people are selling out their potential coin presently in the country not because they tired of hodling or have given up but because of the hardship the economy has put on them. Imagine someone hodling some dollar of BTC and not able to pay up some important debt. He/she may decide to sell this out to cover up for his/her debt. The present economic situation is really affect most investor as they mostly sell out their hodling to cope to the economic situation.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: