Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manage yourself during this hard times  (Read 389 times)
Barikui1 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2024, 07:22:34 PM by Barikui1
Merited by Zanab247 (1)

My country people good evening, today I want talk about how we fit manage ourselves/finance during this hard times.
See my country people, dy way tins cost now, if you dy still eat three times in a day, just know say you dy more bless more than you think. I wan tell ona one secret of how to manage our money, See we know say wetin dy really consume our money for this life na food, so the best tin to do na, if you be family man for example, try to buy enough food keep for house, like 100k from garri to rice, beans, provisions and any food wey you know say ona dy always eat for the house,  see, apart from food, you go hardly spend money, try this tin I dy tlk now, buy enough food even though e dy surplus keep for house, and once you know say food dy house, ur mind go rest, during the cause of that month, you go observe say you go spend less and if na family wey no get too much stunch men for eating, the food go stay up to 2months, just try an see.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brainiac01

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 12:04:39 AM

My country people good evening, today I want talk about how we fit manage ourselves/finance during this hard times.
See my country people, dy way tins cost now, if you dy still eat three times in a day, just know say you dy more bless more than you think. I wan tell ona one secret of how to manage our money, See we know say wetin dy really consume our money for this life na food, so the best tin to do na, if you be family man for example, try to buy enough food keep for house, like 100k from garri to rice, beans, provisions and any food wey you know say ona dy always eat for the house,  see, apart from food, you go hardly spend money, try this tin I dy tlk now, buy enough food even though e dy surplus keep for house, and once you know say food dy house, ur mind go rest, during the cause of that month, you go observe say you go spend less and if na family wey no get too much stunch men for eating, the food go stay up to 2months, just try an see.
Yes, but what about transport? The astronomical cost of transport fares today. You know, as human bengs, we need to move from place-to-place — from our homes to our place of work, or to the market place, or to our place of worship, or even to go visit family. If you consider all those constraints, you'll see that transportation is a big gobbler of our monthly income.
Makus

Activity: 308
Merit: 214

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 02:23:53 AM

Op the idea no bad oo, but what If the person no get that kind amount to buy food in bulk keep for house, I no say all those retail small small buy them dey sabi chop our money well well, but most times due to the kind hand work wey we dey do, the money no dey come that big to take do this thing wey you talk so. I no dey like recommend anybody to go take loan take do anything for this life except na life and death matter. Anyway to learn how to economize for this kind period na one thing wey go help your money last. Like to avoid buying junk foods and too much of snacks go help save your money small.
7juju

Activity: 112
Merit: 96

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 02:39:55 AM

Normally food na one of the major something wey dey comot money for man pocket because people dey eat everyday and this thing come be like say na where our money dey always go. Another thing wey dey chop man money like fire na woman, make we try limit they wey we dey chase girls. Any person wey be womanizer no fit save money that's just the simple truth. Married men stay with your wife and family. Single brothers look for one girl and stay with her but if you are earning money just get married. This will save you lots of money.
#Greatest

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 02:18:05 PM

You no dey actually wrong my brother … na who don chop dey get Strenght to do any other thing…
But the best is to try adjust the way you spend…. Spending money is inevitable but how you spend it matters a lot….. some kind of times… u fit trek sef instead of to enter cab if the place no far … spend on the needful and not the “wantful”😂
EluguHcman

Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 03:47:09 PM

Foods are essential commodities that humans can not do without. Number one priority why we get to hustle is to keep foods on the table. The hardship in the country has caused cutting of costs to the livings for most Nigerians that instead of advancing with a comfortable living rate,  we are alternated with no choice but to conditionally accept whatever life presents us likely slavery nature and the government whom are in control of the economical situations are consciencelessly relaxed over it while the masses are left astray.

However, if we must manage our financial, we should should spend carefully remembering tomorrow is another day requiring financial transactions if we must continue to afford our essential needs with the way nature of the hardship in the country.

I would advice you don't overload yourself with excessive food stocks as the OP suggested rather a wise economical expenditures with the relativities that tomorrow is another day is intolerable so other pleasury and materialistics liabilities should be considered irreverent to be cut off so you could minimize your expenses.

Mr.suevie

Activity: 504
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 04:03:54 PM

See my country people, dy way tins cost now, if you dy still eat three times in a day, just know say you dy more bless more than you think. I wan tell ona one secret of how to manage our money, See we know say wetin dy really consume our money for this life na food, so the best tin to do na, if you be family man for example, try to buy enough food keep for house, like 100k from garri to rice, beans, provisions and any food wey you know say ona dy always eat for the house,  see, apart from food, you go hardly spend money, try this tin I dy tlk now, buy enough food even though e dy surplus keep for house, and once you know say food dy house, ur mind go rest, during the cause of that month, you go observe say you go spend less and if na family wey no get too much stunch men for eating, the food go stay up to 2months, just try an see.
My brother no be lie you talk because me I dey think say splitting the money small small until the week finish na be the better way to save but my brother everything change as I observe say even before the month go finish I don first spend like 100k sef and the spending go still continue but if na the method wey you talk then this for help well well because even as the month for elapse person for fit get enough food stuffs to take follow up with next month small thereby reducing the expenditure small.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 05:13:01 PM

This post no too dey useful and the topic no too align with the content. I rush here because I want to know how to manage myself for this hard time just to see the post about buying food in bulk. Although you are making some sense but we need to discuss better than this.

Nevertheless, this post remind me of when I was in school back then. My father dey always tell me to have food in excess and even if I no get money for pocket, I won't worrying too much since food is the major challenge of a student. But the truth is buying food with that amount is not ideal especially if you are still struggling. In short, where you go see that kind money from in the first place? With the situation of this country now, if you get that kind money to buy food stuff it means the hardship no near your side.

However, life is not always about eating food. There's more to life than just having excess food at home. I understand your point too but what I am saying is that you don't need to buy plenty food to survive the hardship. What you need is proper planning. With that 100k, it's enough to start some small scale business in some areas for this country. Buy a reasonable amount of food that will sustain you for a week and engage the rest of the money into something better. If the thing work for you my brother, you can not lack what to eat and the money go dey increase low key.

If you no plan well, you go still suffer when the food finish but if you manage your asset well ehh before the small food wey you buy go finish, you go dey top am with small things wey dey increase on top the rest of the money wey you invest into something. When I say invest the money into something, I'm talking about crypto trading yet ooo you can do crypto investment when things clear small but right now focus on physical business wey go fetch you some profit. Crypto na long time investment and you need to dey well to tolerate risk before investing in it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jegileman

Activity: 322
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 11:15:43 PM
Merited by EL MOHA (2)

Dis your idea na very popular idea wey many of us know and don dey use to am for some time now. The disadvantage of using this type of your method na money still and if you no get that money to stock up food for house na him be say you no go fit still adopt this method and your idea will not come to live. Economy is not smiling and the people are not also smiling, people are not compatible with the state of affairs of the country but they just have to always look for a way survive. Dis are really hard times and the average Nigerian is regarded amongst the poor people today wit how worse the economy has become unbearable for average Nigerians in the country.

Ever-young

Activity: 1162
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 11:23:49 PM

To buy things for bulk nah the best thing to do, if you check am well aside from say rich people they buy and chop Watin them need the average and the people way fall for the category of poor people Nia really they spend pass for food stock and other things way dem dy buy small small, when you wan buy something for bulk nah simi wholesale to retail price them go carry sell give u way wan buy for bulk but who they buy 1 one they feel say eh dy spend small today not knowing say when you calculate all you don really spend Watin you no suppose spend at the end of the day.

Things hard diz period and anything way we fit afford to to manage man need use am spend am wisely and another thing way I also feel say they make people experience hard time pass the other nah say dem they too much spend for there wants way suppose no dy necessary than there needs way dem suppose take very serious.

SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 10:45:14 AM

Food is among the first thing wey take dey finish our money, for this life our first priority is food, you see that buying enough food stuff for house go help us to save our money? If person dey buy food stuff keep for house like 100k we cannot call the person as a poor again, some family man wey this country no favor, if they hold 100k like this they will be thinking on how to solve the other family problems, anybody wey they buy foods stuff for house like one months, we no fit include them among the poor people, with the way things cost for this country only strong people can survive from this hard economy. This your advise is not for the poor men, anybody wey still they eat like three times a day make him know say God don bless am already.

Even as a family man you go feel like like eating something outside the house, no be everytime person go like to they chop for house, because one day e go tired you, this country make we just pray on how to survive, because everything don they get out of the hand already, we just dey spend more and more everyday.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
De-cub

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 12:19:41 PM

The cost of profitable things and goods just make everything for naija to get worst, life con be like hell to live, managing life now nah under probability nah just god go help us.
And the government are not doing anything about it, because of this management everybody just dey mindful of their pockets, managing of food, people dey manage food, source of living choke now...just like what our brother says, in case you are eating three times a day you should bless god for it because is not easy to survive in this hardship time.
Davidson500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 08:53:08 AM

A little way one can manage his/her self during this hard time one is by accepting the situation.
Accepting your situation, on the other hand, can free you up to devote your energy to the things that you do have control over. Focus on things within your control. Make a list of all the things you can't control and give yourself permission to stop worrying about them.
In our dear country Nigeria that rate at which things are adding money and decreasing in value is alrming particularly commodity and one thing is for sure man must wak, if you are a low income earner if you and your family use to consume a custard of garri u can try to reduce it to half in other to meet up other need, also reduce your rate expenditure, if you eat three times a day you can displine yourself  so it can be part of you by eating twice till things start getting better.
Also reduce clubbing gambling and womanizing.
EluguHcman

Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 12:47:39 PM

With all Said and done, OP, you forgot to talk about how we could minimize unnecessary expenses such as spending on pleasures.
A bottle of beer previously sold @ #400-#500 is now sold @ #1000-#1200.
A stick of cigarette that was usually sold @ #15-#20 is now sold at #50.
I don't want to talk about the assorted expensive contrabanded stuffs guys takes but my opinion to all of these is that the hardship of now should be an eyeopener for the aspirations of reducing unnecessary expenditures with the fact that it doesn't contribute to our good health, doesn't profer us with incomes neither does it satisfy our starvation for food or tasty of water.

Sincerely, the hike of goods and the high rate for cost of living in the country is alarming and Worth cutting off our costs.

Berry2d

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 12:51:38 PM

See we know say wetin dy really consume our money for this life na food, so the best tin to do na, if you be family man for example, try to buy enough food keep for house, like 100k from garri to rice, beans, provisions and any food wey you know say ona dy always eat for the house,  see, apart from food, you go hardly spend money, try this tin I dy tlk now, buy enough food even though e dy surplus keep for house, and once you know say food dy house, ur mind go rest, during the cause of that month, you go observe say you go spend less and if na family wey no get too much stunch men for eating, the food go stay up to 2months, just try an see.
I love your advice but what you should consider is how much you earn, before you will be talking about #100k food. We have different dimensions of work we do, and all has its own amount paid per month, you know in this country things is hard and it's even difficult for a common man to see a work of #50k per month, the other works are even lesser than the average #50k or let me put it that In Nigeria people with the salary range of #50k below is %70. that is to tell you that it is very hard for you to buy that amount of food stuff. except what you mean is those people whom are working in a higher paying jobs. You can't spend almost what you earn in the name of food. Instead of that you should learn how to minimise you expenditure by buying less and save more otherwise you will be working for food all the time. I have woman and I know how they behave. When your woman sees you buy things in surplus she and her children will be misusing what you spend your hard earn money to buy. Sometimes they will eat a little a throw the rest to the bin because they don't know what it took you.

What you should do is to divide the money in to 3part, give her #50for food stuff and maybe later you give her 20k to hold and save 30kfor yourself as the man. anytime she ask of money you will give her condition on how to discipline her way of expenses and give her small from the #30k she will be careful and you will not spend from your original savings. Because women are to trickish. If you don't do it that way she will not buy #100k goods and she will still be asking from you after you have spend #100k given to her. The country is getting harder so you must be able to adapt to the system by reducing you way of expenses.
Gozie51

Activity: 2464
Merit: 621

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 01:40:42 PM

I wan tell ona one secret of how to manage our money, See we know say wetin dy really consume our money for this life na food, so the best tin to do na, if you be family man for example, try to buy enough food keep for house, like 100k from garri to rice, beans, provisions and any food wey you know say ona dy always eat for the house,  see, apart from food, you go hardly spend money,

My brother I get where you dey go but you no present your matter well well, the thing na make the point wey you dey try to raise taste somehow. You no sabi say na person wey get money dey talk of that food self. You dey suggest person to carry 100k go buy rice and beans keep for house, so after that one nko? Na there the thing finish? Abi na the advise be that?

I dey think say you want bring better ogbonge advise for men wey dey even receive 50k as salary on how dem go carry manage am run their family if that is possible in this country now. Abi you no know say some family dey run on 70k for month, some na on loan.... And you dey talk of 100k to buy food stuff, that one na big men package na. Omo the country dey red and to manage 100k for family no be easy thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Taricoins

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 03:25:22 PM

Normally na true talk, but nah person get money enough nah fit do wetin you talk, because, people dey wey no fit store food keep because them no get money, and the cost of things dey really increase day by day
Su-asa

Activity: 252
Merit: 196

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 03:35:00 PM

As long as God wey dey for heaven is concern we can survive even before we gain independent as Nigeria many of our 4 fathers survive through out the hard time both laves and war people still survives and truth be told that this is not so hard compared to time of slavery, so we can survive all the hardship but by God grace we eventually come out from the hardship our country is, we will always thank God because as it is now the hope of everyone is gone that this country will be clean again, but we are humans and we must always have hope in everything because without hope it means one don't have plans for him or her sef in future.

AYOBA

Activity: 252
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 07:34:38 PM

Your ideal need to be reason, But still na matter of money person wey never see food chop asatisfy say Make him go buy food stoked for store. And again even that we Men's are plan to manage our money since we aware that waiting they chop our money  is food, and not all women's know how to manage the food for house, because the they see the food that's how they will used they without any control. That's why not all men's want to be buy food and keep for house store, if not the ideal is very important for men's, especially like civil servants who are collecting the salary once in a month this your method can really help them. Them said better thing na money killed am all this matter is about money where their no money it can't be possible, it can only possibly for reach people's not the poor once and they wey country is even going on currently now wey everything just they increased and the leaders overlooked without taking any action.

Fiasem20

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 05:27:17 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2024, 05:45:22 PM by Fiasem20

Op no be lie you talk, omo the hardship for Naija choke na God go help us.This strategy wey you just cap as an escape way to take survive for this hard time na wetin we dey do for our house.For our house we dey buy the food stuff in bulk like rice,beans,garri and beverages,as we don buy all the necessary food stuff in bulk e go take us till the next month and the money wey remain dey go for other things like transportation fee,for diesel and electricity bills and other minor expenses.So na better idea u bring come the table,dis strategy wey you just yan go really help the family men if them apply to the strategy.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: