Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today the day became 1 year in bitcointalk forum  (Read 80 times)
Abhishek0.2 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 02:50:17 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2024, 03:00:30 AM by Abhishek0.2

Hey, in January 22 2023 I joined the bitcointalk forum and I've learned different things, learning new things. Thanks to everyone who helped on correcting things, circulating different ideas on a post. Back days I was inactive for a while around many months, from now I'll be active much more than previous will contribute more on this forum.

Cheers.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 01:10:25 PM
Merited by Abhishek0.2 (1)

First of all congratulations on celebrating your first of i am sure many more years here in bitcointalk!

This forum has helped a lot of people but has also fooled some while bitcointalk is a very excellent community to talk about cryptocurrencies we still need to be responsible and considerate of what to say or how to take in an idea posted in here

It is nice that you have now devoted yourself being more active what better way to start the new year than try to do something for your improvement? I wish you luck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: