Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Am Looking For Investor Partners For My New Innovation Digital Currency Projec  (Read 15 times)
WinningJoy (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 04:23:20 AM

I Mr Freejoy, The Messiah Looking For Investor Partners For My New Innovation Digital Currency Project

There is a big currency war between nations nowadays.
The national fiat money paper such as USD, Euro, Rub, Yuan, Rupee, etc. cannot solve the problem.

The old and new version of digital currency such as Bitcoin Ethererum and even the CBDC also are not the correct answer for that big issue.

I the real Messiah do have a big vision for a new innovation digital currency system.

I have revealed some of the core feature and idea couple of days ago.
But I do not think the low vibration leaders around the world can understand and accept it.

Therefore, it is much better for me to do a real life “demo” project.

I do have idea vision, knowledge wisdom, working mechanism, how to “persuade” the public people about the next-generation of digital currency.

But I am a completely alone person, I do not have any funds, machines and other necessary resources to carry that trillions value project.

That is the reason I am looking for supporter, investor, partners immediately right now.

Do you see how people get rich with “Bitcoin”, especially those “first believer” group?
I can make you rich like that and even more than that !

Because my new digital currency will make all national government accept (at least for international transactions).

I do believe there some beings, entities who are really work to help the rest of the people to make a better society.

But I do not have any contact info of them.
Due to the sensitive information, I do not want to reveal any of that great digital currency project information public online because I want the “surprise” for the public.

Of course I could reveal that idea in secret private manner with interested investor.

If anybody want to join me, you can contact me immediately right now.

Beside all the communication contact I have shared before, another contact is via this messenger app at /t.me/+czjg1zEKOS43ZTI1.

Feel free to talk, to ask me if you like.

Best Regard,
Mr Freejoy
The Savior Messiah Buddha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: