Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ex7.io: Innovative Exchange Platform for Anonymous Cryptocurrency Transactions  (Read 106 times)
ex7.io (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 07:00:00 AM

Prioritizing Privacy
At ex7.io, we value the personal privacy of our users. No intrusive questions or requests for personal data – here, you can securely and completely anonymously conduct your cryptocurrency exchanges.

Guaranteed Cryptocurrency Purity
We always provide only clean cryptocurrencies, ensuring your hassle-free use of your assets.

Expanded Exchange Options
Regularly updating exchange directions: currently offering exchanges for Bitcoin and Ethereum, with the constant addition of new tokens in the future.

Instant Operations
Thanks to our instant exchange, you receive clean cryptocurrency in your wallet right after completing the transaction, eliminating any unnecessary questions or prying eyes.

Custom Terms for Large Volumes
For significant exchanges, reach out to us, and we'll provide you with optimal exchange conditions.

Round-the-Clock Support
Our service is available 24/7 in automatic mode. In case of questions, our team is ready to assist you.

Contact Us
Email: info@ex7.io
Telegram: ex7_ENG_bot

Technical Support Operating Hours
Mon. – Fri.: 10:00 to 21:00 UTC
Sat. – Sun.: flexible schedule
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Solosanz

Activity: 798
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 07:15:34 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Very anonymous swap exchange. Roll Eyes

It's really surprising how a very anonymous swap exchange is using clean cryptocurrency terms, there's no such clean or dirty crypto in anonymous exchange. If you trying to censor one of them, it's a regulated exchange instead of anonymous exchange.

1. Application of the KYC policy (know your customer – know your customer). Mandatory identification of Users who are allowed to make transactions on our Service. To verify the User, the Administration has the right to request the following data:

take a photo (“selfie”) with a citizen’s identity document: a scanned copy of the front and back sides of the official photo ID, that is, a valid passport, driver’s license or other national identity card;

to confirm the place of residence: an official document issued within the last 3 months, with a clear indication of the name and address of the client specified during registration on the website Ex7.io . This can be a utility bill (for water, electricity or a landline phone) or a bank statement. The copy must include: full name, full address of residence, date of issue (within the last 3 months), the name of the issuing authority, with an official logo or seal;

provide a copy of the front and back sides of the bank card and /or a photo of your bank card taken against the background of the main page of the Service (showcase with services). For privacy and security, only the last 4 digits of your credit card should be visible. It is allowed to hide 3 digits on the back of the card (CVV code).

Service Administration Ex7.io will take steps to confirm the authenticity of documents and information provided by Users. Identification information will also be checked using secondary sources, and the service Administration reserves the right to continue investigating cases in order to obtain full confidence in the authenticity of the documentation provided.

Service Administration Ex7.io reserves the right to monitor User data on an ongoing basis, especially in cases where his identification information has been changed or his activity has seemed suspicious (unusual for a particular User). In addition, the Administration reserves the right to request current documents from Users, even if they have been authenticated in the past.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2024, 08:31:26 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

We always provide only clean cryptocurrencies, ensuring your hassle-free use of your assets.

The definition that there are clean coins requires that there be dirty one, and then that some coins (clean) will have a different value, which is a wrong concept. I hope you do not help spread it with such claims. You can say that you will get a document proving that you obtained these coins from us.

+ Since you mentioned clean coins, you will definitely not accept dirty coins from users, or your service will turn into a mixer, and since you will not accept dirty coins, you must ask users about the source of their money before depositing, and therefore your exchange cannot be completely anonymous.

you can securely and completely anonymously conduct your cryptocurrency exchanges.

But you have KYC policy ----> https://ex7.io/aml-ctf-kyc-policy/

I recommend to stay away from https://ex7.io/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7463

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 10:15:01 AM

Prioritizing Privacy
At ex7.io, we value the personal privacy of our users. No intrusive questions or requests for personal data – here, you can securely and completely anonymously conduct your cryptocurrency exchanges.

Aside from your KYC/AML page, i also found out your main page load javascript from 2 different website which perform tracking. Those refer to Yandex Metrica and Google Tag Manager.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 09:45:59 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), ABCbits (1)

What exactly are you trying to achieve by creating different announcement threads OP

You created the first thread, of which you didn't even address the issues that were raised there and now this. Are you trying to dodge the issues at hand?
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477548.msg63312246#msg63312246
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477548.msg63341179#msg63341179

Fake reviews? Really?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2024, 07:27:02 AM

Aside from your KYC/AML page, i also found out your main page load javascript from 2 different website which perform tracking. Those refer to Yandex Metrica and Google Tag Manager.

Not only that, but I found that the site records mouse movements and records all the clicks you make while opening the page, with false reviews ---> https://archive.is/YhDXm#selection-539.0-747.16, wrong KYC policies, and many other things. I decided to go with negative trust for this service.

Off-topic, @ABCbits only 2530 posts  Shocked Shocked It seems that you deleted a lot of posts. I hope the reason is for privacy.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ex7.io (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 01:59:23 PM

What exactly are you trying to achieve by creating different announcement threads OP

You created the first thread, of which you didn't even address the issues that were raised there and now this. Are you trying to dodge the issues at hand?
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477548.msg63312246#msg63312246
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5477548.msg63341179#msg63341179

Fake reviews? Really?

good afternoon, I was told to create a theme in a new section, I do not know how to delete the old one. I don't shy away from any feedback. What are you talking about?
ex7.io (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:10:12 PM

I will try to answer all questions to our wording and your questions in one post:
1. thank you all for your opinion on our exchange, it was really interesting to see your questions and opinions, thank you!
2. regarding our document, we posted it to fulfill the formal side so that we would have less questions from some authorities. We have accepted your criticism and removed the document so that it does not confuse you.
3. We wrote about different cryptocurrencies only because we really unlike other services accept any cryptocurrency without questions. And we give you pure cryptocurrency in return. In doing so, we break the chain between your cryptocurrency and the one you will receive. Only please specify a clean wallet to receive new crypto.
4. You can test the work of our service on small amounts to understand how it works.
5. If you have any questions, please write here or in our messengers and we will help you individually or answer questions.
ex7.io (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2024, 07:18:02 PM

The definition that there are clean coins requires that there be dirty one, and then that some coins (clean) will have a different value, which is a wrong concept. I hope you do not help spread it with such claims. You can say that you will get a document proving that you obtained these coins from us.

+ Since you mentioned clean coins, you will definitely not accept dirty coins from users, or your service will turn into a mixer, and since you will not accept dirty coins, you must ask users about the source of their money before depositing, and therefore your exchange cannot be completely anonymous.

you can securely and completely anonymously conduct your cryptocurrency exchanges.

But you have KYC policy ----> https://ex7.io/aml-ctf-kyc-policy/

I recommend to stay away from https://ex7.io/

Good evening. I wrote the answers to all the questions and resentments. I fixed what I could. I hope you will change your mind in the future. I am always open to dialogue and I have no goal to deceive anyone. My exchanger is real and 100% fulfills its obligations to customers who apply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: