Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ETH L2 network?  (Read 189 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:46:16 PM

for now my prediction is zksync, I have tried the zksync ecosystem and I think it is the best so far.
maybe some people on this forum have a different view.
so you can also conclude your own opinion.
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 462
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 07:40:06 AM

I'm wondering which L2 network is best? Or which one has the biggest ecosystem of dApps?
Based on TVL, swap volumes and number of active Dapps, Arbitrum is clearly outperforming all other L2s. This is quite understandable as Arbitrum does not limit Dapps to build and develop on it but still maintains high safety like on the Ethereum main chain, on the contrary, Optimism requires KYC to be able to build on them. Personally, I think that OP Stack technology is suitable for large businesses and large organizations to use to build their own ecosystems (for example, Base), while Arbitrum's technology is almost for the majority of users.
In terms of technology and future boom, I will choose Arbitrum, but in terms of price, Optimism may be superior because the total supply is less, investment funds are not much as Arbitrum, and importantly The important thing is that Optimism's MM team pushes prices somewhat better than Arbitrum (based on past and ongoing price history).

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 12:12:32 PM

Based on TVL, swap volumes and number of active Dapps, Arbitrum is clearly outperforming all other L2s. This is quite understandable as Arbitrum does not limit Dapps to build and develop on it but still maintains high safety like on the Ethereum main chain, on the contrary, Optimism requires KYC to be able to build on them. Personally, I think that OP Stack technology is suitable for large businesses and large organizations to use to build their own ecosystems (for example, Base), while Arbitrum's technology is almost for the majority of users.
In terms of technology and future boom, I will choose Arbitrum, but in terms of price, Optimism may be superior because the total supply is less, investment funds are not much as Arbitrum, and importantly The important thing is that Optimism's MM team pushes prices somewhat better than Arbitrum (based on past and ongoing price history).

Yes. It seems Arbitrum is the winner. What I've noticed is that some L2 networks have lower gas fees than others. For instance, I can swap ETH to USDC for less than $0.01 on the Polygon network (using Uniswap), while it the same operation costs more on both the Base and Arbitrum networks. Does this have anything to do with the tech used (rollup vs sidechain)?

I've read that the upcoming Dencun upgrade will make fees even cheaper for rollups, so hopefully Arbitrum will get better over time. Who knows if someday Web 3.0 takes over Web 2.0 as the leading force of the Internet? Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tengui

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 12:54:08 PM

I think Arbitrum is still the best because several times I have made transactions with affordable fees and very quickly. I also see the Arbitrum ecosystem getting bigger with many new projects in the Arbitrum network. I think ARB is also worth long term investment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: