Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ChatGPT Arbitrage MEV - Youtube Scam  (Read 218 times)
arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 167

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2024, 07:22:25 AM

Looking at your write-up, why would someone online tells me that I could make $2k from just using bot everyday? I would never believe this even though it is $100. I have used bots before and I know how they work. No one can decieve me to pay a sum of amount for me to get such kind of bot even though they tag it a different name. I know this is not possible based on my experience in the crypto market.
I believe in doing it yourself using your than looking for a cheap way to make money.
experience is the best teacher. Maybe that could be a benchmark rather than just trusting robots which can make things easier for us, especially trading using AI robots.

However, you also need to remember that the available robots do not have more awareness and control like humans. The robot will tend to continue trading regardless of the situation until the money we have completely runs out or until we turn off the trading robot manually.

Joqrom (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2024, 09:53:38 AM

I reported this scammer's address to Etherscan, and they have just marked this address as a phishing scam:

"There are reports that this address was used in a Phishing scam. Please exercise caution when interacting with it."

https://iili.io/JlCVcgt.jpg

I hope that in some way, this will protect some people from this fraud, as YouTube still hasn't removed these videos.
kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:10:39 AM

Sorry for your loss, but by posting it here, you have saved a few others. I was actually studying his code, and also started googling it and it let me here. I wasn't deploying the code but you never know. So many comments of making so much ether and greed do at times take over of your senses and that is the time when you make mistake.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: