Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not overwork yourself  (Read 636 times)
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 08:49:13 AM

One important topic to take seriously in life,has they may say life has no duplicate.once you over labour your self you might brake down,if not now later when old age has come.cause all you nerves must have been weak because when you were young you have stressed the nerves so hard without rest so when is time to rest your nerves most have been weak to activate.
That's one thing about life you can't cheat nature, when we work beyond our strength it is important to give a break continuing and stressing yourself to work more it can make you breakdown totally but people fail to give attention to their body instead they would prefer to continue working because of they want to make more money . Health is wealth, we need to take care of our health to be strong to look for more money but when you are down you won't have the strength to go after money. Instead you can end up spending all the money you have.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 08:21:39 PM

The worst scenario I have seen most times is that of telling those resting that they are lazy or unbothered.
A man is generally meant to till the land and eat from sweat, but the notion to rest as our creator rested on the seventh day is a peak advice for optimum performance in any area of life and career endeavor.

Rest, take naps, take power naps as ways to remain sharp, maintain a healthy heart and in turn, health, as well as complete more task and come up with better ideas.

Most geniuses that existed before our generation was born like Albert Einstein, was known to rest a lot. Since rest doesn't necessarily mean to sleep and have dreams, by simply playing the violin during rest periods, our boy genius, Albert remained as sharp and came up with principles that have led to ground breaking inventions and innovation today.

Health is wealth, please always remember that when you encounter choke points where thinking is impossible. Know it's time to rest, afterall, if we die while overworking, we get replaced and life goes on, and if there were any dependants, they simply suffer due to the negligence of rest while working to make for them a better life.

Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 09:08:14 AM

Utilize your body for retirement so that you can fit in to handle your other phases in life of chasing income at your depreciations of man-power to activeness.
So many people are too eager uncontrollably chasing after income without undermining their ages and so as considering the health fitness of themselves at ages.
Chasing income should not be stopped at this younger age when we know we have the strenght to get to a greater height. If you are rich now you dont have to worry about when your old because you have the money to take good care of yourself. When that time comes we will still be looking fresh and strong. Dont stop in the process because your reserving your strenght for the old times

Olatundespo

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 10:47:11 AM

Make I yarn you something for here. E no dey easy as person dey age, so make we shine our eye well when we dey plan for retirement and how we wan dey find money as we old.
First thing, we gats make sure say we dey take care of our bodi well from early. Exercise, chop good food, and sleep well so dat we fit dey okay as we dey grow.
Second, we suppose save money, invest well, like how dem dey do Dis One wey dem dey call "Dollar Cost Averaging" and e good make we hold some Bitcoin too. E go help us secure our money for old age.
Third matter be say we fit look for other ways wey no too stress our bodi for money as we dey old. Make we find hustle wey no go too hard for us.

At the end of the day, we gats balance how we wan make money with how we dey take care of our bodi. E go help us enjoy life sotay we old.
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 06:14:02 PM

Utilize your body for retirement so that you can fit in to handle your other phases in life of chasing income at your depreciations of man-power to activeness.
So many people are too eager uncontrollably chasing after income without undermining their ages and so as considering the health fitness of themselves at ages.
Chasing income should not be stopped at this younger age when we know we have the strenght to get to a greater height. If you are rich now you dont have to worry about when your old because you have the money to take good care of yourself. When that time comes we will still be looking fresh and strong. Dont stop in the process because your reserving your strenght for the old times
Then chase after the money now at your youthful age that you are energymatic so you don't stress your old age up still on the cost of Helter skelter to keep live going.
Your Old age time need rest and your youthful age determines such state of your aging.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
DaveNeck

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2024, 08:09:25 PM

Honestly I don't think one should continue to work all the days of his or her life while advancing one should be make provisions for his last days where he can sit down not stress much and  make a living
So I honestly think it's all about planning for the future
Biggeno

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 02:16:41 PM

As a health professional, a nurse in precise I really concur to what you said, most people do not actually prioritize their health over other things but the fact is that in our country now, with the way things are going nobody would what to spend on their health they would see it as a waste, don't get me wrong, you could say they can do little stretch in the morning or maybe take a couple of naps but men of this our generation are now wired to make money by all means and also with the way the country is going, no one would want to be a liability to his or her household so everyone keeps hustling neglecting their health.

The only thing is that I hope one day Nigeria gets better and everyone somehow, someday get what they want and what they dream of. Thanks.
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 09:34:15 PM

E get one talk way people dey always talk say body no be fire wood that simply means that what ever work you are doing in this life always have period for retirement so you can also have some other energy to do any other of your daily schedules, now you will not use because you want to meet up in life and die for nothing due to you want to meet  up by over working your self nothing dey this life.
I know of people that don't over work there self but still leave comfortably why because they are working smart and not hard through what technology has brought us.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 09:43:00 PM

Well every man owe himself that obligation of meeting up personal needs which at some point people act uncontrollably as to this regards, your survival is solely your responsibility no one cares but however one need to balance up things as time goes on your life, some people misplaced priority doing what they are supposed to have done at a particular point in their life. Balancing up things like the things you do taken care of your health, the nature of work and timing, you can't be overly doing a work without considering your health, or how about an elderly person doing a work that meant for a younger person, you have to work and also take good care of your health.

laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:29:53 PM

For this kind life wey we dey live now, e be like say we don forget sey health important. E dey very important make we find balance between making money and taking care of our health, especially as we dey old. Make we put fitness and wellbeing on top agenda so we fit enjoy better retirement and dey active as we old. E dey important make we dey spend on top our health from now till we old, so we fit enjoy better retirement and achieve our other life goals well well.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Cityhunter34

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 09:12:39 PM

To much hard work no really dey good for our health at all,  make we no dey take the way things dey say make we kill our self with to much hard work, some people no dey even care about there health weting Dem just dey after all day and night na work without noing that to much stress is not good to our health.
In all we do regarding our daily struggle to survive we shouldn't forget that health is wealth.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 11:23:37 PM

Over working yourself is too bad, because it will affect everything about you mentally and physically at the end of the day you spend all the money on drugs.and  you go and start all over  without any money on you,just do yours best and leave the rest
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2024, 08:16:34 PM

Without even much preaching, we all know that there isn’t any need to over works oneself by the truth is that in most cases we are left with no choice but to over work ourselves and even this over work most time isn’t just all about physical works but also mental work and we should try to maintain balance in all spheres of life so as to be able to maintain the other phases.

I don’t know for other countries but my country didn’t provide any favorable conditions for the common man and with the current situation of the country, it seems the government is against seeing the common man living a good and health life but derives pleasures in the pains and sufferings of the common man which isn’t supposed to be so in an Advancing country like mine

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 09:27:09 PM

Over working yourself is too bad, because it will affect everything about you mentally and physically at the end of the day you spend all the money on drugs.and  you go and start all over  without any money on you,just do yours best and leave the rest
Some people think making money is by working day and night, them fail to know that health is wealth.  When the body is so stresses up it breaks down and when it happens like this their won't be energy to go after money , you can even spend all your money if time is not taking to put yourself in a better condition.  I know  hustling for money is very good but it is important people have understanding of taking good care of themselves.

Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
March 02, 2024, 10:13:41 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

Some people think making money is by working day and night, them fail to know that health is wealth.  When the body is so stresses up it breaks down and when it happens like this their won't be energy to go after money , you can even spend all your money if time is not taking to put yourself in a better condition.  I know  hustling for money is very good but it is important people have understanding of taking good care of themselves.
   You are absolutely right there about health being wealth, some people underrate their  health, constantly putting their lives at risk, just to make fun. I have seen some twitter videos where young boys set thier selfs in fires just for the TikTok views. I don’t see inflicting pain on yourself anything fun. The body is just like every other engine it becomes rusty when you don’t service the engine, same things implies to our body. Our body needs all the rest it can get, we can’t cheat Mother Nature, Stress is responsible for 75 to 90 percent of visits to primary care physicians. Stress contributes to heart disease, diabetes, obesity, premature aging and a number of autoimmune diseases.Depression and anxiety also are common responses to chronic stress and fatigue. Big goals require good health. Taking it down a notch may in fact help you get where you’re going without having a breakdown along the way.
   If you are going without sleep and drinking 12 cups of coffee and four energy drinks a day to do your job, you are setting yourself up for physical collapse. Adults need 7 to 9 hours of sleep a night (yes, 7 to 9 hours, not 4 to 5) to get truly restorative sleep.Yes, some people can do with less. But don’t fool yourself into believing you are one of them if you are chronically exhausted. If you don’t think you have time to sleep those “extra” few hours a night:, consider that you will be more productive, smarter, and more creative if your brain has the sleep it needs.
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 167

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 04:42:48 AM

Long time ago I saw an old man hawking on the road, I felt so bad although my the journey, a trip I was supposed to be happy because I was going to explore places but I never felt happy after seeing this old man. then my mentor noticed how I felt and what he told me took the best part of me and I can't ever forget that. he said, boy.... you see him, if you don't kill the pleasures of your youth days and make it life, you will probably hawk same way.

So, from that day I prefer to work harder than my age, my time etc life is better at your youthful age and you must use that time of your life to work so hard in order for you never to suffer.

what I'm saying essence is you can skip sleep today but it will never kill you. you better work harder than yourself now than do at old age.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 08:42:20 AM

With the way the country be like this, my brother only source of income no go fit meet your needs oo so I no go fit blame anybody wey say em wan over work emself up because things don change. If you no double hustle how you wan take survive na, e no easy for anybody oo na why people don dey enter as many business as possible just to make sure say dem put food for table. Everyday naim the cost of living they increase.
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:03:52 AM

Overworking oneself is not good health wise but in this current economic hardship with the high cost of living it creates a necessity to over working oneself but however it should be done in a strategic manner. Strategic in the sense that, after a long period of overworking we should create a space for rest, taking a leave to go for a bed rest. Today, me I no fit blame anybody wey the over work their body, some persons no get helper na them be their own helper and if them no work like that with all the responsibility surroundings them, them fit no meet up.
Bitco55

Activity: 234
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 07:22:34 PM

No offence, but I think this thread was way to short to convey the message you had to spread. Anyways, from the brief details, I get that people of this age spend their health on their money and then spend their money on their health. That's sad, but it's what one should do to survive isn't it. We just have to balance out health and out finances. There are many people out their who are successful without health issues. We can also be like them, cause we really d need to work hard towards our goal. Imagine being mediocre cause you couldn't add an extra hour or at least 30 mins to the little you have to do. That's definitely not what we want for ourselves.

So, let's us work hard and also take care of ourselves
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 09:06:17 PM

One important topic to take seriously in life,has they may say life has no duplicate.once you over labour your self you might brake down,if not now later when old age has come.cause all you nerves must have been weak because when you were young you have stressed the nerves so hard without rest so when is time to rest your nerves most have been weak to activate.
That's one thing about life you can't cheat nature, when we work beyond our strength it is important to give a break continuing and stressing yourself to work more it can make you breakdown totally but people fail to give attention to their body instead they would prefer to continue working because of they want to make more money . Health is wealth, we need to take care of our health to be strong to look for more money but when you are down you won't have the strength to go after money. Instead you can end up spending all the money you have.
The thing be say because of the struggles for the belle Kingdom e dey very hard to actually meet person wey still get time to really acknowledge these vital notes about our  health concerns because truth be told it's of the most vital importance and if we no dey careful to know this then all the repercussions na for our old age we go still enjoy am because e no go dey normal when we don exhaust and distabilize our body at young age and then come face breakdown.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████