Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaurd yourself this year against crypto scams  (Read 582 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:14:52 PM

Protecting yourself from scammers has always been a hot issue, not only this year, as mentioned in the OP.
The topic of fraud will always be popular, as will the topic of everything new where people can make a profit. But also, even though we are aware of some methods of fraud, a regular reminder will always be relevant. There were and are a lot of projects that can be called "honeypot," and they are designed for investors in only one direction: to collect as much money as possible from investors and then leave with their money. For beginners, in order not to get a bunch of bad experiences, as the OP correctly noted, it is better to trust Bitcoin. And then, when the understanding comes that not all that glitters is beautiful, that is, if you see beautiful numbers talking about your quick profit, you should not invest your money in all this, you can take a closer look at some other coins.
The biggest thing is that during the bull period people have profits that they are more risky with, and that causes some issues. I am not saying that it would be smart thing to avoid that, but it would be a lot more common. When there is a big increase, you get to make a lot of money, and because you make a lot of money, you feel more rich, and spending a few hundred bucks on something risky doesn't feel too bad for you. That is why we need to remember that it shouldn't really be a problem.

I think it is quite obvious that people would have some trouble if they are not careful about it. I know that it is going to be troubled, but we need to end up with something that should get some time, it is not going to be easy to avoid all of them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:18:20 PM

As much as many newbies invest to different cryptocurrencies, they won't invest on Bitcoin only. That's the fact that I've seen for so many of them.

They want to maximize their profit as they say because they will say that it's quite late investing in Bitcoin. So, what they do is they're on the search on the next crypto that will give them short term profit.

And having said that, the bad thing for many of them is that they're falling to scam projects just because for having that thought that they might make some money out of it.

the mere fact that a lot of these crypto investors are into meme or hyped up tokens proved that indeed a lot of these users are after for the quick profits that they are aiming at. because they have the notion that this market is like a get-rich-quick scheme. and so they are chasing those projects that seem to be gaining interest from the community hoping that they will hit big time.

with how fraud is wildly spreading over the net, basically, anyone can be a victim of their scamming tactic. a lot are taking the bait because of the promise of high profits. and little did they know that it is all just a trap.
They're taking the bait and if they're making a profit, they will just ignore the potential scams that they meet along their way.

And soon, when they stepped on the wrong projects, they'll ask people if they can be helped with the problem that they're dealing and that's how to recover their money from those scammers.

But when they does, it's too late because they understand that this is crypto and transactions can't be reversed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kennyliang23

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 03:19:57 PM

The biggest crypto scam to watch out for is phishing emails. If you're new to the market, be cautious: whenever you get an email claiming your Binance, Coinbase, or Robinhood account is suspended or something similar, DO NOT click on any links in the email.

Always scrutinize the sender's email address when you receive a message from a crypto exchange platform. Even if the email looks legit, it's safer not to click on any links. Instead, directly log into your account through the official website. This way, you avoid the risk of falling prey to phishing attempts.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 03:44:12 PM

It's a new year again and we all know what lies in wait, scammers are thinking of more innovative ways to decive and pollute the crypto community again and the one I hate the most are these wannabes that come and taint our fav coin image by creating not just inferiors but empty coins. They come I form of rug pulls, pump and dump all trying to scam crypto users who are ill informed. Not to long from now one new Influencer would start promoting a new rugpull, pls let none of us fall for such silly tricks anymore we are way past that already.

But any way let me remind you of how you can quickly save yourself from falling into these malicious snares.

👉get rid of your get rich quick mentality : I know a lot of persons would be expecting me to say read their whitepaper, but like I said this guys are getting more smart and making a good whitepaper with excellent road map and all would not be a problem to them. But thign I know they can't change so easily is their offers, they would always work on your greed, trying to entice you with silly offers that are so good to be true. I'm crying 😢 right now cause I also wished they were true, but sorry they aren't and don't fall to such this year.

👉 track their anonymously: so far I've noticed that most scams don't project any team members to the public and if they do they are mostly fake and this way could be very effective than reading a whole whitepaper. Check if the project has any real life representative and follow them up and see if they are posting in line with their big project in hand. Why i feel this is a good idea is because they are still afraid of the government too.

👉 yeah and  finally stop listening to influencers: many persons that have fallen for scam was found following one influencer or the other. Just know this people don't have you in mind and would promote any shit to get paid. Always do your own investigations if you must invest in any new project.

👉only invest in bitcoin 😎:  by know we all know that bitcoin is the only reliable crypto right now. And I have history to prove that, to me every other  project is not decentralized as they claim to be because they still have a kind of supervisory body even tho they claim not to, people did fund those projects remember and they would want something, nothing is free, no altcoin is completely decentralized.

Whole bitcoin on the other hand is developed by the bitcoin community and even the creator has no hand in it again . Now there is something we can trust.

Stay safe yall. No scam getting us this year

If you could add pls do we have everyon3 at heart ❤ 💙

What you said in your post-op is okay, except for the fact that Bitcoin is the only reliable crypto for investment. Are you sure? Maybe you can't prove that? What about the other cryptos like Athereum, Bnb, Matic, Solana, Cardano, and others that are top altcoins in the market? Are they not reliable to you, and we can't get profit from them?

I hope that if you post what you have to say here, it will not be mixed with deception and fraud for the readers in this forum. Clarify and fix it; it's not like you're causing confusion in other communities here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 03:51:40 PM

Greed is a terrible investment advisor. Before jumping into any crypto project, it's crucial to ditch the "get rich quick" mentality and embrace the role of a responsible investor. Do your research! Dig into the project's whitepaper, understand its technology and purpose, and scrutinize the team behind it. Are they experienced? Transparent? Do their claims hold water? Remember, a fancy website and slick marketing don't guarantee legitimacy.

And nobody's immune to scams, not newbies, not seasoned veterans. We all have blind spots, moments of vulnerability where a well-crafted con can slip through. That's why repetition isn't a bug, it's a feature. It's a hammer beating away at the complacency that allows scams to flourish.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 04:18:58 PM

There is a tendency to always think of newbies as possible victims, and we try to guide them, but one of the main mistakes is thinking that it will never happen to us, so, overconfidence is what we have to take care of.

The best scam is the one we don't know about, it's obvious, that's why you have to stay informed regardless of your level of knowledge and experience.

That's a good point. People often think that they can't get scammed because they are not newbies and they know everything about scams and stuff, but they ignore the fact that there can be scams that they don't know about, and everyone is a newbie for scams that are new and hasn't been tried on anyone yet or isn't much popular yet. We should also not forget that scammers are getting smarter day by day, if we can crack their methods of scamming, they can find new ways as well.
So basically, somewhere out there, we are all vulnerable to scams and scammers but we don't know it until we get scammed. This is why, one should always be vigilant and have at least basic knowledge about how scams are done and should be sound about what they are doing and what they are being asked to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:17:47 AM

Whole bitcoin on the other hand is developed by the bitcoin community and even the creator has no hand in it again . Now there is something we can trust.

Stay safe yall. No scam getting us this year

If you could add pls do we have everyon3 at heart ❤ 💙

That is the sad part about rising crypto prices, the number of scammers also increases. With the Bitcoin price getting expensive again it will not only bring more investors back to the market again, also it becomes more profitable for scammers to streal some coins. Which is why it's so important to protect ourselves and our money. If something sounds too good to be true, than it's mostly like scam and we should avoid it. Over the last few months I noticed a rise in scam emails, calls, text messages and even WhatsApp messages. Everything including suspicious links that I should click. Even though I have two different anti-virus software, I would never click on a link from a person that I don't know. When it comes to money we need to responsible and have realistic expectations about the future. We all can dream from time to time, just don't trust strangers that promise us the world.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 05:21:29 PM

It is evidently true that cryptocurrencies scam has increased over the years with a realization that more persons are getting involved and some want to invest in it so as to free themselves from the regular fiat banks who have access to ones account at anytime and can debit any account for charges or fees or loan debts without giving a prior notice to the owner of the account.

These scammers have deviced new ways that is just a charade and what's the worst is the too-good -to- be- true offers they spell out.
Bitcoin is authentic in itself and upon great scrutiny it got its ETF approval done as planned despite the noise and flaws of other crypto currency that has existed and failed.

Don't click on anyhow links, don't use exchange wallets, follow up on BTC news and join the community where questions can be asked, and investigation made to rectify any false news or transactions.

I for one like to proof read before adopting any new initiative and I suggest everyone planning to get the best from cryptocurrencies investment this year, mostly BTC, should do same.

southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 05:39:03 PM

Newbies are easy targets, sure. Their naivety and lack of knowledge are like open doors for scammers. But veterans aren't immune either. These cunning chameleons adapt, evolve, and refine their tactics with every successful con. They're constantly searching for cracks in our armor, those tiny vulnerabilities that can be exploited with the right bait.

Remember, scammers are masters of manipulation. They play on our greed, our fear, our desperation, weaving webs of deceit so convincing, they could make a silk spider weep. They tap into our emotions, our blind spots, and exploit them with the cold precision of a laser surgeon.

But information alone isn't enough. We need to be vigilantly skeptical, constantly questioning, double-checking, and fact-checking. Don't believe everything you read, see, or hear. Trust your gut, and if something smells fishy, swim the other way, fast!

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 08:58:22 PM

Honestly speaking you really point out the major reason why people being get scammed, mostly newbie in the cryptocurrency industries are easily get scammed because of get rich quick platform using cryptocurrency as a means of payment and as cryptocurrency market is on Bear market most people are not patient enough to hold, but to get rich quick in Bitcoin is sure and the only way to succeed is patience.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:19:44 PM

And nobody's immune to scams, not newbies, not seasoned veterans. We all have blind spots, moments of vulnerability where a well-crafted con can slip through. That's why repetition isn't a bug, it's a feature. It's a hammer beating away at the complacency that allows scams to flourish.
All depends on our efforts in limiting ourselves in the end because after all if we are not careless and always protect the wallet that we have then indeed the risk of fraud is actually still very much able to be minimized because in any case when talking about fraud in this case it is not only about the perpetrator bad intentions but on the other hand we are also the ones who end up neglecting it.

The thieves may always be stalking us but if we are always vigilant and thorough in all forms of action related to our wallet it can actually be one of the options so that we avoid fraud.
Indeed we cant prohibit fraudsters or thieves from taking action but we can limit ourselves from being fooled by the ways that criminals always do to control our wallets.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 778

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:48:30 PM

👉 track their anonymously: so far I've noticed that most scams don't project any team members to the public and if they do they are mostly fake and this way could be very effective than reading a whole whitepaper. Check if the project has any real life representative and follow them up and see if they are posting in line with their big project in hand. Why i feel this is a good idea is because they are still afraid of the government too.

Take note though that having a public leader doesn't mean that they can't end up scamming. In fact, some scams aren't in-your-face; it can come in the form of them claiming their platform getting "hacked" or something similar.

Also: https://chainsec.io/scams
Yes, the times when scams were solely perpetrated by anonymous individuals are gone. As crypto industry has evolved, more elaborated concepts of scams have appeared. Now it's totally possible to be scammed by a regulated company, which has a staff team and CEO everyone knows the faces, names and addresses. FTX and Celsius are good examples of that. Sam Bankman-Fried, from FTX, even had legitimacy from news' portals which interviewed him and shared his exotic, humanist and philanthropist lifestyle. Alex Mashinsky from Celsius was always vocal and belligerent against traditional banking system, saying "banks aren't your friends".

All the notoriety, regulations and self-propaganda did help their businesses to conquer the trust from a larger audience than usual anonymous scam ponzi schemes from crypto industry were used to, but they didn't prevent these platforms to be so scammy like any other anonymous ponzi scheme from past years...

If this whole story leaves a lesson, it is to not trust anyone, including crypto entrepreneurs and authorities plus their regulations, as they don't give you any guarantees in the end. Therefore, always go for self-custody when storing your coins, or at least the biggest portion of your funds.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:01:11 PM
Merited by Hypnosis00 (1)

The more we think about money, the more possible we fall into scams because these scam projects offer good-to-be true rewards that could really tempt someone. And very unfortunate that this is what actually happened to most of us before we found out that it was a scam. 

- stay informed
 - take extra effort to do research
 - never rush
 - be cautious in new projects

Legit projects don't offer huge shares but scam projects offer impossible things...it is easy to find them out unless we think always about money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 03:51:00 AM

The more we think about money, the more possible we fall into scams because these scam projects offer good-to-be true rewards that could really tempt someone. And very unfortunate that this is what actually happened to most of us before we found out that it was a scam. 
That's what's up and it's a good wake up call, if money's the only thing that's on our mind and we can't focus about other things like assessment of the investment that's presented to you, when you only think of the money that's coming out when the profiting starts, it's probably a bad idea to even consider investing because you're counting the chicks before the eggs have hatched. Best approach for this kind of thing is to always have a mindset that when something is too good to be true, it probably is and if that's the doubt then always ask questions and take the time to consider, don't let them speed up your decision so you can take a step back and ask more questions that can confirm those doubts.
Legit projects don't offer huge shares but scam projects offer impossible things...it is easy to find them out unless we think always about money.
Preach! All that glitters isn't gold, some are fools gold baby!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kennyliang23

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:07:33 AM

Almost got scammed in my first month diving into crypto. Signed up on Coinbase and bam, started getting these sketchy emails saying my account was on the fritz or suspended. Man, those phishing emails looked so legit, I was this close to falling for it!

Honestly, Coinbase was pretty meh two years back. The security felt kinda iffy, like anyone could send you a fake alert and you'd buy it. And don't get me started on their customer service and the app – it was a bit of a headache, to say the least. Really wasn’t the smooth intro to crypto I was hoping for.

If you're just getting into crypto, watch out for these sneaky scams. Always double-check where your emails are coming from and don't hand out your personal info unless you're 100% sure it's safe. The crypto world's full of these tricky scams, so better to keep your eyes peeled and stay sharp, especially with platforms that are still getting their act together.
Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:58:19 AM

👉 yeah and  finally stop listening to influencers: many persons that have fallen for scam was found following one influencer or the other. Just know this people don't have you in mind and would promote any shit to get paid. Always do your own investigations if you must invest in any new project.
The main act of scammers is how they can steal a person's money using safe techniques. Here some steal and some trick with the holders and deliberately deprive them of their wealth. There is no substitute for self-awareness to be safe from these scammers. Also, those who are influnced by the influencers should never be greedy in showing any project because they try to spread such projects in the community in exchange for money. They do not judge whether it is good or bad. Do your own research before investing.

👉only invest in bitcoin 😎:  by know we all know that bitcoin is the only reliable crypto right now. And I have history to prove that, to me every other  project is not decentralized as they claim to be because they still have a kind of supervisory body even tho they claim not to, people did fund those projects remember and they would want something, nothing is free, no altcoin is completely decentralized.
Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best investment in terms of investment, but if one doesn't do his own research , I think he won't be great harmed. But one must be aware of when and how long to hold the investment. In investing in Bitcoin an investor must have a long hold otherwise his investment may be risky. But since Bitcoin's halving will take place soon, those who invest now will certainly have the opportunity to profit much more from their investment by 2025.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 08:49:58 AM

👉get rid of your get rich quick mentality : I know a lot of persons would be expecting me to say read their whitepaper, but like I said this guys are getting more smart and making a good whitepaper with excellent road map and all would not be a problem to them. But thign I know they can't change so easily is their offers, they would always work on your greed, trying to entice you with silly offers that are so good to be true. I'm crying 😢 right now cause I also wished they were true, but sorry they aren't and don't fall to such this year.
Investing in bitcoin does not require someone to have a get rich quick scheme mindset. Investing in bitcoin should give you the mindset of comfortability and not that of get rich quick. It is only whe investing in shitcoins and meme coins that the mindset of x200 will be in the investor.
Checking the whitepaper is still a good way to know scam projects. A scammer would not use 200% of his time and effort to write a whitepaper he will likely dump the next month. They end up plagiarising the whitepaper.

Tracking the people behind the project has always been a good means to know a genuine project. Ensure real people with a proven track record are behind the project. And not people with unreal social media followers and hiding in the face mask. Money is hard to make and shouldn't be given out easily.

Most of the times, influencers are co-scammers but wearing the shepherd's clothing to deceive gullible investors.

You cannot advice that we should only invest in Bitcoin, what happens to the other coins? Also bitcoin is not the only reliable coin but you can say that Bitcoin is the most reliable coin and that's good. I endorse freedom, anyone should invest in any good coin. Ethereum is nice, BNB has made name and likewise some other altcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 09:29:15 AM

- stay informed
 - take extra effort to do research
 - never rush
 - be cautious in new projects

This is really important to consider by newbies and they don't need to rush their decision especially on investment so that they will not fall down on those scams. Much really better if they have all of those traits so that they can consider all the risk gotten by their decision to invest on something they are not familiar with.

If they have all of this attitude and know how to deal with those things especially these risky investment matter for sure there chance to get scam is so low that's why its important to be financially literate since it could help avoid those scams and always go with those investment which have sense. Although this might be hard to achieve especially if we are so new in the industry but once we experience to deal something risky and get compromise for sure next time we would learn how to be careful on our investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wtsimis

Activity: 326
Merit: 135

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:33:45 AM

As technology advances and easier ways to make money come along, new scammers will continue to come up with new rules .
So if you don't follow the right procedure and are not careful, you can fall victim to a new scam anytime .
There are certain procedures you may need to follow to avoid scams. Like don't risk investing in something you don't understand.
You must be very skeptical , meaning you won't trust anyone easily without proof. You have to take risks knowingly. Try to learn new methods. Then your chances of getting cheated will be greatly reduced.

lombok

Activity: 840
Merit: 326

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 10:16:58 AM

The biggest crypto scam to watch out for is phishing emails. If you're new to the market, be cautious: whenever you get an email claiming your Binance, Coinbase, or Robinhood account is suspended or something similar, DO NOT click on any links in the email.

Always scrutinize the sender's email address when you receive a message from a crypto exchange platform. Even if the email looks legit, it's safer not to click on any links. Instead, directly log into your account through the official website. This way, you avoid the risk of falling prey to phishing attempts.

Not just phishing emails. When it comes to bullruns, there will be many mainstream networks and many scammers will emerge, such as airdrops or presales that aim to link wallets. If we accidentally or intentionally link or click on a link, the money in our wallet can drain. Apart from that, there will be phishing such as copying and pasting crypto addresses, where if our device has been contaminated with this virus, then copying and pasting the crypto address can automatically change to a crypto phishing address, therefore you need to be careful and double check before confirming crypto transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: