Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent Inquiry on Securing Cryptocurrency Funds Amid Exchange Challenges  (Read 23 times)
lehuyaxib1 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 07:44:37 AM

Yesterday, I Made a withdrawal of USDT from my exchange, but the transaction got flagged for review. I instantly received an email asking for the purpose of the transaction, along with various documents, including selfies, signatures, and screenshots of external deposits from other exchanges and wallets.

I provide marketing services, and getting all those screenshots is quite challenging, especially since I've been doing this for six years.

The exchange is putting transactions under review due to my country blocking their IPs, making it inaccessible. Additionally, their apps have been removed from the app store.

This has become a significant problem that Satoshi aimed to solve, and now it seems the government is taking control again.

If somehow I manage to withdraw my funds, I plan to move them to a secure place. Could you suggest whether a hardware wallet, MetaMask, or another option would be best for ensuring my funds stay safe. Where there will be no problem in the future and no matter what my funds stay safe and I can withdraw them anytime. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: