Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are newbies afraid to comment on threads of highly ranked members?  (Read 1025 times)
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 418

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 11:41:43 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

I've been confused for several days about something that led to this thread. Many may find my subject ridiculous, fanciful, or incoherent, or I may be critical, but I still need to clear my doubts.

I want to give my opinion on some threads when I read threads of senior, legendary, or ranked , but being a newbie, I am afraid to join discussions with seniors, (legendary) members. The scary thing is (though it may be completely wrong to think), I think, can tell me, how a newbie engages in discussions with seniors, wants to give advice, what I know and how little I know. Also, I have a small number of threads that have no merit (that's my main fear). I even stopped commenting on some posts, thinking I might be wrong in my knowledge, even though I was right.

I know this thread will seem like nonsense to many but I took a lot of courage, and now I want to know if it's just my mistake or if it happens to many freshmen. But I have seen many newbies join the threads of senior, legendary or ranked members, but I hold back for fear of lack of courage. I can't move it at all.

If this is not the case for many in new situations, and if this fear applies to me, how do I overcome it?   

All your valuable suggestions will be appreciated.

OP I understand the fear, is like engaging yourself in a conversation where you're the only young one and the rest are elders (Older people), you may have ideas and what you say can really help like in case of the Forum you might have a better information to give but seeing that you're not in that category of people who are dropping comments and also belittle yourself will just kill your confidence.
I ones had that thought but after sometime i said to myself that even if I make any mistake I believe that we have those who can correct me (we're all here to learn) and by doing so I'm learning and there's no need to hide what I know or hide my thoughts.
To me I wouldn't say you should see the legendary member hero members senior members are those who are invincible or you see them as those who have all the knowledge (they're also humans like you are) and you can't or you don't have anything to contribute, the highest you can do is make research on what they're saying that's if you have no clue and if there's any mistake from you they'd correct you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x