Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are paid while working for the Church , You will be Poor  (Read 414 times)
Bushdark

Activity: 910
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 08:17:54 PM

I think this topic supposed not to be here. This is politics board not for religion discussions. You need to use your head and know the kind of irrelevant information you bring here. How do you want us to discuss about this when you have already backed it with the Bible verse.
Maybe this need someone from that same doctrine for a quick and shaor answers to your interests.
I am still thinking whether you wants us to counter the man of God or you want us to support him. All these are left to you!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 11:08:15 PM

I don’t believe this irrespective of the religion, and I think we need to be humane (especially in a place of religion). Ask yourself this question, those who are collecting money and working in church or other holy places, are they collecting the money because of greed or because they need it? We are humans, we need to survive. If the church makes money, why not give incentives to those who put in hardwork to  make things work? Without people there are no churches? The same with other popular religions. You get in and the building is arranged and organized because someone did it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 03:38:01 PM

FYI

Mark 10:28-31:
Peter said to him, “We have left everything to follow you!”

“I tell you the truth,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age (homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—and with them, persecutions) and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”

Matthew 19:27-30:
Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?”

Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first."

Luke 18:28-30:
Peter said to him, “We have left all we had to follow you!”

“I tell you the truth,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life.”

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 08:41:29 PM

My dear,you should have understand that, here in our country everyone interpretation from the Bible was never the same, because everyone what to be the highest and to have members in his or her church,so, I would have like to ask you one question, this pastor that said that anybody that is working for church or in the church and was paid for his work will never escape poverty ,i hope this pastor church use to pay title, offering or not,and where did all this money go to,but if this money is been taking care of by this very pastor,it means he will not escape the poverty too,you work in the house of God and someone said it's not good,but the words of God is being sold out there in daily basis, and even him the pastor may have some certain amount of money one needs to pay see him face to face and you think that is right,no it's not right who are you, are you God,no what of if you were God?.

My dear alot of people who claimed to be man of God today have turned Bible up side down 👇, confusing people, everybody should be very careful oooh and be not deceive...
Promocodeudo

Activity: 420
Merit: 227

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 12:59:23 PM

OP, many people has responded this thread, they have tried in telling the right thing to do, religious matter like this should not be discussed here, everything should not make a topic, let's concentrate why we are here, despite that politics and society board here in this forum that wouldn't make us to deviate from the reason why we are in this forum, OP, looking at this your topic how does it correlate with what here is created for, I mean ni disrespect but I think before any thread is being created, the OP needs to consider if his message will have any impaction on the readers, learning should be a priority before you must write here. 

Bravut

Activity: 126
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 09:31:48 AM

I don't support his idea,maybe there is a misconception of what he meant can you elaborate on this more ....
Mehnn 😔 Christianity and Her..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 10:57:42 PM

Things like this happening are part of what other people believe that church are for buso now, we cannot even afford to render some personal sacrifices to the creator of our souls, everyone is being paid, honorarium that is being given in appreciation has now turned to rights that everyone will place demands on what he wants to be paid for rendering a service to the church.

This depends on the kind of work. There are some sacrificial work you should do for free in church as a Christian. Example includes cleaning the church premises. As a church member, one should be able to do this for free unless you are directly employed by the church. But if the church employ you for your profession, they one needs to got some pay.

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:14:38 PM

I don’t believe this irrespective of the religion, and I think we need to be humane (especially in a place of religion). Ask yourself this question, those who are collecting money and working in church or other holy places, are they collecting the money because of greed or because they need it? We are humans, we need to survive. If the church makes money, why not give incentives to those who put in hardwork to  make things work? Without people there are no churches? The same with other popular religions. You get in and the building is arranged and organized because someone did it.

Their is nothing wrong if workers are being payed for their work in the church,  even in the holy book it is written that where a man's that is where he can eat. I noticed that some of the workers in church they have no other job , the only place they can make money is from their work in church.  For me I don't see it as something bad. Their some big worship centers that they have the goverment security men working their the church pay them for their job, so why would people want workers to work for free.

oktana

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2024, 08:49:45 PM

~~~

Then my question to you is, would you spend the time you would have spent to do a job out there just to do it for the church and not charge them money? Assume it is a constant job wherein you need to continuously do it.

Just before you say that you would do the job for free, I wish to remind you that churches across the world pay their pastors. If one church can pay pastors for the word they preach, why can’t it pay others who also put in the work to make the church better?

You mustn’t collect money from the church for your service but when you do, dint let anyone guilt trip you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 04:27:48 PM

~~~

Then my question to you is, would you spend the time you would have spent to do a job out there just to do it for the church and not charge them money? Assume it is a constant job wherein you need to continuously do it.

Just before you say that you would do the job for free, I wish to remind you that churches across the world pay their pastors. If one church can pay pastors for the word they preach, why can’t it pay others who also put in the work to make the church better?

You mustn’t collect money from the church for your service but when you do, dint let anyone guilt trip you.

Many people do this. Think of the ushers in church who do volunteer work ushering in church services... without pay.

You conveniently left out the words of my post that you attempted to quoted. The point was that God will reward you for work you do for Him. Often doing work for the church is really doing it for God, although unfortunately, some people do work for the church for reasons other than doing it for God and His people.

Don't let anyone guilt trip you for anything. Why? Because, even if you sinned, Jesus died on the cross for all the sins of the whole world. There isn't anything left to be guilty for... except if you don't believe in Jesus and His work of salvation. But that's really the only thing. 1 John 2:2:
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
oktana

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 10:03:59 PM

~~~

Many people do this. Think of the ushers in church who do volunteer work ushering in church services... without pay.

You conveniently left out the words of my post that you attempted to quoted. The point was that God will reward you for work you do for Him. Often doing work for the church is really doing it for God, although unfortunately, some people do work for the church for reasons other than doing it for God and His people.

Don't let anyone guilt trip you for anything. Why? Because, even if you sinned, Jesus died on the cross for all the sins of the whole world. There isn't anything left to be guilty for... except if you don't believe in Jesus and His work of salvation. But that's really the only thing. 1 John 2:2:
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Cool

How about the fact that pastors get paid? Why don’t they deny all the money and donations people make to the church? Why don’t they rather give the money to charity. I understand there is some reward by God but it’s okay to ask for payment if there’s need for payment. When you can be selfless, you can do that too. I think Ushers should be given incentives because they could do a lot of work and get stressed even more than the pastors. I didn’t intend to do a comparison but I think everyone should be humane.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 11:11:06 PM

~~~

Cool

How about the fact that pastors get paid? Why don’t they deny all the money and donations people make to the church? Why don’t they rather give the money to charity. I understand there is some reward by God but it’s okay to ask for payment if there’s need for payment. When you can be selfless, you can do that too. I think Ushers should be given incentives because they could do a lot of work and get stressed even more than the pastors. I didn’t intend to do a comparison but I think everyone should be humane.

Pastors are people. If they didn't get paid, they would only live for a month or two before they starved to death. Can't do a lot of preaching in a month or two.

Some pastors give back much or most of their pay.

Many pastors took out loans to pay for their training. It wouldn't be right to not repay these loans. Money from donations.

Some pastors are looking at the wrong idea. They want to build a big church building. I agree that they shouldn't do this... much of the time.

When Jesus told His apostles that they would get rich because of everything they gave up for Him, did it ever happen? Yes! After the Pentecost the church grew by leaps and bounds. They received loads of donations so that they were essentially rich. But they gave back everything that they didn't need to live on. You can find this in Acts, where they set up the group of Seven to administer their money, etc., to the poor and needy.

There's a right way and a wrong way. Some pastors do it right; some do it wrong. They are people. They all make mistakes now and again. And, unfortunately, some of them are crooks.

Cool

passwordnow

Activity: 2968
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 11:40:35 PM

Their is nothing wrong if workers are being payed for their work in the church,  even in the holy book it is written that where a man's that is where he can eat. I noticed that some of the workers in church they have no other job , the only place they can make money is from their work in church. 
Those workers that have dedicated their lives to serve and live full time doing church work don't have jobs and they understand what they are about to enter. It's all about faith and supplication based on their faith and you know with these people, they're humble at least for those that I've met. They understand how tough life is and they're grateful for whatever they receive and you'll give to them. There are even members that think badly about their offerings but it's all about the sustenance that's being provided to church expenses and also for the provision for these workers that have dedicated their lives to do these things.

For me I don't see it as something bad. Their some big worship centers that they have the goverment security men working their the church pay them for their job, so why would people want workers to work for free.
Churches are also tax-free, this is what I know for some of the government and countries. And those churches that have big worship areas, the expenses there is surely a lot because of the electricity and other utilities and also the payment for the security detail as you've said. Everyone that's working in the church can either get paid or not based on the leader's thought. But I know if the pastor has a true heart, he'll never settle for these workers unpaid. The blessing flows based on their belief if they're all givers and everyone is going to benefit from that. It's hard to explain that but you just can't please everybody.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:10:25 AM

Not actually because you are rendering your service to the church or any other enterprise, you deserve to be rewarded unless you decide to work freely or give them a good discount for the respect of God, even if the salary is not as high as it might be in other fields because they are passionate about their and want to make a difference in the world, so financial wealth may not be our main priority, and they will also get opportunities from the church because the church may decide to offer them helps like healthcare, food stuffs etc.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:52:15 AM

Same way why pastors become more luxurious nowadays while their members become
poorer and poorer because of this kind of fooling , imagine discouraging those church worker
so the pastors will solo those contributions from the members,i remember when i am still active
in churching that I kept asking myself why my parents obligating themselves to give  money for
the church but we are eating too little tasty because of that contributing, this made me realized
that pastors are only fooling my parents and the poor members.

teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 59

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 04:13:03 PM

Carry religious debate go were them belong and here to be were to judge which pastor they right and which one way they wrong beside you know no if everybody nah Christian for here all or, I know no how others go view this topic but to me I see am as watin suppose belong to off topic or some kind face book debate post and no be matter to carry come forum here were serious things need to dy discussed.

Ah swear, like what concerns politics and religion, who made you judge, the pastor have said his own and since this year you fit never read any bible but now you have done research because you feel you should say something.

~~~

Collect money from church for what work exactly, its God's work not man work, God surely rewards those that work for him in full, if the church agrees to pay you fine but if it doesn't fine, the bible also says through prosperity would my kingdom be spread abroad, so the church might be investing in building more branches. Don't let greed for money make you miss out on blessings, did Jesus not also say gather for yourself treasures unto eternal life?

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Gozie51

Activity: 2492
Merit: 624

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 05:18:55 PM

Same way why pastors become more luxurious nowadays while their members become
poorer and poorer because of this kind of fooling , imagine discouraging those church worker
so the pastors will solo those contributions from the members,i remember when i am still active
in churching that I kept asking myself why my parents obligating themselves to give  money for
the church but we are eating too little tasty because of that contributing, this made me realized
that pastors are only fooling my parents and the poor members.

Lol.... It depends. Maybe the pastor was not actually fooling your parents but your parents were only doing the part of the bible that says it is better to give than to receive. Yeah some parents have fear of God and they want to do all the preaching and the things bible ask to do so that you can attract blessings. If the pastor focus on those kind of preaching to the congregation, you will see some not adhering to it while some will and maybe your parents are part of those who keep to the preaching and things of the lord.

I think you are lucky to have had parents who like to sow with God. They have sowed in the pastor whether wrongly or rightly but in the face of the lord, they have reward that must surely come whether it is delayed or not and you will be a partaker of it. Things of God are things of faith and Karl Marx said it is the opium of the masses.
oktana

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 10:29:43 PM

~~~

Collect money from church for what work exactly, its God's work not man work, God surely rewards those that work for him in full, if the church agrees to pay you fine but if it doesn't fine, the bible also says through prosperity would my kingdom be spread abroad, so the church might be investing in building more branches. Don't let greed for money make you miss out on blessings, did Jesus not also say gather for yourself treasures unto eternal life?

Let the decision be for the person who is rendering the service. If you read the replies just above yours, you may make sense of what I am saying. Pastors get paid. They eventually start affording luxury but you think that it’s wrong if someone asks for money to do something in church? If I was working and dedicating my time to any church, if they can afford it, I’d ask them to pay me, Maybe lower than usual but I’ll ask. the pastor has cars, etc. would be too bad if he/she isn’t pushing to make sure the workers around the church are paid. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 04:56:02 PM

In today's being the second day of the Glory Reign program, the general overseer of the Salvation Ministry Church, Pastor David Ibiyomie said, those who renders services in the church that are paid will never escape poverty.

-How True is This?

1 Timothy 5:18 , Luke 10: 7, Matthew 10:10 : The bible said a workman is worthy of his wages, the bible instructed that , the church should pay it elders and workers especially those that are teaching in the church.
https://www.dwellcc.org/essays/new-testament-principles-church-finance

Although pastors are humans therefore does not have the feature of infallibility but, they should make more researches to issues rather than putting their emotions into interpreting the bible.

The Winners Chapel in 2022 employed pastors on a payroll of 40,000 Nigerian Naira, does Ibiyomie mean his mentor , David Oyedepo is wrong or Jesus is wrong? Of course no and there is no such curse of poverty placed on church workers.

How does the church want a family man who is dedicated to the church work to survive to continue working in the church.

Do you think Ibiyomie is right?

If a missionary wants to become full time in service, then it is a common practice that he/she will raise financial support from other people as his/her salary to provide his/her needs.  If it happens that he/she does not have any financial support from the church or fellow believers, then he/she needs another source of income (either a business or part time work) which will eat his/her time and he/she will not be able to do his/her God's work.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: