Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Platform for Uniswap Users  (Read 126 times)
dn2000 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 02:44:59 PM

Hello!

I have a question about uniswap and smart contracts on the Ethereum network among other networks. I hope somebody can help me.

Let's say I created a platform so that people can manage their liquidity pools right on this platform.

So,, if I create that platform where people can manage their uniswap liquidity pools directly on my platform, is there any way, through the contract, so that a user can only manage this pool (collect fees, increase, decrease, close) through my platform?

In other words, if the user creates a liquidity pool on uniswap through my platform, can he manage this pool directly through uniswap in the future or is there a way to 'lock' this pool so that it can only be managed through my platform?

Do you know of any platform that offers a similar service?

Thanks for your help guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 03:13:13 PM

If I understood you correctly, you are looking for a liquidity locking where liquidity is locked for a specific time so that liquidity cannot be used on other platforms. After the specified time has elapsed, you will need to visit the main platform and open liquidity again. If this is true, https://www.team.finance/ and https://uncx.network/ provide these features.ء

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dn2000 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 07:38:20 PM

Thanks for the answer. In fact, you ended up answering other questions I had. Thank you for that!

But my question would be: if I launch a platform so that Uniswap users can manage their pools more efficiently, is it possible that the pools that are created within my platform can only be managed within my platform?

Considering that the user is managing their own wallet, so can they open a pool through my platform and take other actions outside the platform? or is there some way (through a smart contract) that everything that is started at Uniswap within my platform can only be managed within it?
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 06:45:22 AM

Hello!

I have a question about uniswap and smart contracts on the Ethereum network among other networks. I hope somebody can help me.

Let's say I created a platform so that people can manage their liquidity pools right on this platform.

So,, if I create that platform where people can manage their uniswap liquidity pools directly on my platform, is there any way, through the contract, so that a user can only manage this pool (collect fees, increase, decrease, close) through my platform?

In other words, if the user creates a liquidity pool on uniswap through my platform, can he manage this pool directly through uniswap in the future or is there a way to 'lock' this pool so that it can only be managed through my platform?

Do you know of any platform that offers a similar service?

Thanks for your help guys!
As far as I know, in terms of smart contracts in theory we could design a platform or perhaps it could be modified where users can manage their liquidity pools exclusively through your site. Yes, you likely be looking to code this limitation into the smart contracts themselves, there might be ethical and legal implications here. Once someone has provided liquidity, those assets technically belong to them. Restricting access to them might not sit well with users or, more significantly, might pose legal compliance issues.

So, for second your question, if a user creates a liquidity pool on uniswap via your platform, it's ability for them to separately manage said pool on Uniswap itself would depend on the specifics of the smart contract code. A standard Uniswap LP token would permit direct interaction with Uniswap, yeah. But if the LP tokens are somehow wrapped through a contract which you control, then they might only be manageable through your platform.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: