Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about this Great Project ?  (Read 490 times)
big kid

Activity: 324
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:28:10 AM

Seems interesting, but the time will tell if it will work out or not. I'm not gonna use it anyway.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 10:13:42 AM

What do you think about a Project that has investment evaluated at 1 billion US dollars, and it comes from big CV Prestolabs which leads a strategic funding round for http://Meson.Network.

About a year ago this project was quite famous with the launch of a mining model using a cellphone, PC, or even on a smart TV, which was quite famous at that time because of how easy it was to do mining. But after that, the miners started not talking about it anymore. But recently it has started to be talked about again because the meson network project has been announced and even announced by the Binance Twitter account, where this project will carry out developments in the field of AI and Depin.

So what do you think about this project friends? especially for those of you who have known about this project since last year.

https://www.meson.network/
https://twitter.com/NetworkMeson
https://twitter.com/NetworkMeson/status/1750333747340415178

They haven't launched their token yet, and their will be a token sale in coinlist if i am not mistaken. This project is on my watchlist and i am thinking about adding it to my portfolio if i get it at the right price. Its a DePin project which is trending recently and has massive upside potential to grow. Beside meson there are some other project that i am watching right now and they mostly belong to a similar category. I also like its tokenomics and airdrop policy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:26:13 AM

When I saw them get announced on coinlist sale then I knew that they are gonna be a good project. I did not mine or do some mining for this coin but a lot of my friends did and they are lucky that they can get free tokens from doing so and the price set on coinlist is $1.75 each. Good for them, this might be a good fortune for those who did the projects.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 01:32:15 PM

When I saw them get announced on coinlist sale then I knew that they are gonna be a good project. I did not mine or do some mining for this coin but a lot of my friends did and they are lucky that they can get free tokens from doing so and the price set on coinlist is $1.75 each. Good for them, this might be a good fortune for those who did the projects.
There are couple of project to mine, we just have to spot them out and thoroughly grab good information in the system, that's the one way to stay active and become confident when withdrawing gigantic profits in the system. I missed out on the project but still keep close range to the project. This is cryptocurrency, we don't underestimate any project because an overhyped project can end up not doing the necessary pumps expected and underrated project can shoot to the moon and that's good news for those investors that anticipated in the activity.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GoldMagic

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 01:52:06 PM

Someone who supports a project can easily say that there's a pledge or investment worth $1B for any random project. But proving it is the next hard thing that person will do.

Yes, usually people who are new to something or new to a project like this usually talk about it all the time, as if they support it, even though it turns out that they just learned about it.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Sistem Ekosistem Perbankan
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:36:36 PM

which news says meson got funding of 1 billion$, I didn't see it, you don't need to create fomo for a project because you believe in it or like/invest in the project, I do admit meson has quite a community but I'm not sure there is a crypto project at the moment This one has up to $1 billion in funding.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Chibaba

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:41:56 PM

one of the projects that is rumored to be listing on Binance, I think the project is good, and also their community is solid and equally supports the project to succeed.
I think it will be like manta and altlayer.
The two projects are quite good with innovative ideas. Their price action since mainnet launch  has been impressive. I missed the larger part of Manta price action but was right on time with ALT on Bitget and would consider hodling it since the sentiment around the project is promising.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:59:02 PM

Almost all inactive projects make such promises but a best active project always gives the best gift to investors. However I am not familiar with the project you shared so I am aware before commenting. If they actually come back to me and make good progress then you can join with faith. But I think it is better to avoid an inactive project and many good mining model projects come follow them.

VFalcon

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 07:04:08 PM

I heard that TFS came on the market or has been on the market for a few years, I don't know that for sure, but they make a lot of hype. I've done a little research and I think it's worth looking into
krava22

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 02:02:15 PM

I heard that TFS came on the market or has been on the market for a few years, I don't know that for sure, but they make a lot of hype. I've done a little research and I think it's worth looking into
I've heard of this token, they have a pretty solid APY. In general, there aren't many tokens like this now, so I agree with you that you can consider it as well
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 04:55:12 AM

which news says meson got funding of 1 billion$, I didn't see it, you don't need to create fomo for a project because you believe in it or like/invest in the project, I do admit meson has quite a community but I'm not sure there is a crypto project at the moment This one has up to $1 billion in funding.
we need information that can be trusted, or at least can be used as a reference, to be able to determine whether this is real.I also agree with you, friend. Even though it is known for having quite a community, the existing funds are quite large; imagine $1 billion; of course, it is not small.Hopefully, there will be additional information that will strengthen the argument with what is said so that we can believe it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
prasetyogm (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 02:44:37 AM

~
 project has been announced and even announced by the Binance Twitter account

Can you prove this? Can you please show us that tweet.

here you can see: https://twitter.com/BNBCHAIN/status/1751875386793980249

Update: Various partners have entered and collaborated with the meson network, one of the biggest being OKX Ventures and Aws (Amazon). I think this is because Depin's narrative is very promising for the future.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 04:40:46 PM

Update: Various partners have entered and collaborated with the meson network, one of the biggest being OKX Ventures and Aws (Amazon). I think this is because Depin's narrative is very promising for the future.

I'm not sure about the project. Their social media has also not been active in providing updates for some time. with funds as big as you say, what prevents them from trending in the market?
I think Coinmeme is currently more popular than the project you said. but I don't know for sure what the views of people who have been following the project for a long time will be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 05:26:38 PM

~

Thanks. So that was from the BNB Chain Hackathon 2024 Workshop. I couldn't find it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 07:02:16 AM

I'm not sure about the project. Their social media has also not been active in providing updates for some time. with funds as big as you say, what prevents them from trending in the market?
I think Coinmeme is currently more popular than the project you said. but I don't know for sure what the views of people who have been following the project for a long time will be.

We still need more prove about this project,so as to know if the project is a legit one,even if it is known for having quite a community,and the fund are quite long as you said, that doesn't give any guarantee,a project can look very real and promising just to catch the interest of individual probably after gaining the numbers of Investors they need they might decide to dump the project.however I'm not saying that the project is scam, but we really need more information about the project before we can believe.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 07:23:26 AM

Sooner or later, everyone will know about it if it's interesting enough, but I'm completely skeptical about the OP's hype about this project, I know about the project but it's not in the scope of my assessment. High price among upcoming projects (mid-range).
Perhaps more attention would be paid if they could share more information, but currently I have heard some communities discussing airdrop/bounty are also interested in the project, not too much. The important thing is the valuation of the project but probably not number $1b.

What are projects in cryptocurrency without hypes, it's the advert and promotions by individuals and in social media that will anounce the project before it's known and investors will flood in with there money to invest, in the end it's either a legit coin/token or scam. Except for Bitcoin and a few top altcoins, the rest of crypto coins are risky, and we shouldn't rely on their hypes, you'd have to do background research on any of them before buying. I've not researched the project in discussion but I'm getting positive vibes from it, so if the OP feels that it's a great project, let him go ahead, it's his money, but interested people should not solely rely on word of mouth of others, let it be their decisions
Good that you said this to OP. There is no project without hype, and advertisements on their official social media pages. Most times, this project goes as far as paying crypto influencers to tweet about its existence so that followers will believe it and check it out. Maybe, OP, forget the reason why there are so many airdrop campaigns in the crypto system.

With the little hype and stuff this project did, OP, has been convinced that he should invest in it. I see what he is trying to do, although investment is self-made, I cannot be convinced to invest in a project without my own research.

prasetyogm (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 12:07:40 AM

~

Thanks. So that was from the BNB Chain Hackathon 2024 Workshop. I couldn't find it.

Latest update, Wow. They are get funded by OKX VENTURES what a great news !!

Check it : https://x.com/OKX_Ventures/status/1769590248135360538?s=20
tengui

Activity: 485
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:13:17 AM

What I know is that if there is a mining project and mining is very easy, the results will most likely not be satisfactory. I'm not saying everything but most of it is because getting something big is certainly not an easy way. but there's no harm in trying because no one knows the future of a project. and what is no less important is that you must be diligent in claiming.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 03:28:18 AM

About a year ago this project was quite famous with the launch of a mining model using a cellphone, PC, or even on a smart TV, which was quite famous at that time because of how easy it was to do mining. But after that, the miners started not talking about it anymore. But recently it has started to be talked about again because the meson network project has been announced and even announced by the Binance Twitter account, where this project will carry out developments in the field of AI and Depin.
Mining using a cellphone, PC, and Smart TV is a big red flag for me as with a PC, I can accept but the other two pieces of equipment cannot be used as mining equipment as they won't have enough computational power. I follow Binance on X.com and I have not seen any announcement about them. Please share the tweet so that we all can check.

This tweet has been deleted.

prasetyogm (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 04:10:46 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2024, 10:11:55 AM by prasetyogm

What do you think about a Project that has investment evaluated at 1 billion US dollars, and it comes from big CV Prestolabs which leads a strategic funding round for http://Meson.Network.

So what do you think about this project friends? especially for those of you who have known about this project since last year.

https://www.meson.network/
https://twitter.com/NetworkMeson
https://twitter.com/NetworkMeson/status/1750333747340415178

Meson/MSN : Listed on Bitget
Listed on OKX : https://twitter.com/okx/status/1783377519120404837

Finally, it's the final endgame. If you ever mined meson network stake it to : https://stake.meson.network/stake

I think it's the final update, hopefully we will get profits and benefits by following this project. GBU All !!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: