Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The harvest (Proof urself worthy to earn).  (Read 285 times)
Nangiconference (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 07:51:01 PM

The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).
when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date. I was seen as a mentor until they got to realise that no pay until time "proves u worthy".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:03:51 PM

The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).
when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date. I was seen as a mentor until they got to realise that no pay until time "proves u worthy".

Not sure what you meant, but I was here when there was still no merit system. What I did is just ask questions in the beginning, and when I learn how the forum operates and works to my advantage then it become like a home to me. I didn't look for campaign though to earn, I just try to play around here, and listen to other Senior that tie. I guess that's the problem though, others see this community as a way to earn. But in the that is the wrong mindset. Yes, obviously you can earn some here, but it should not the means to an end, specially if you are a newbie in this forum. Just strived to educate yourself all about crypto and everything will come very easy to you. Goodluck in your journey here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 08:10:25 PM

That's the main problem as people often see this forum as earning platform but it's more of an knowledge sharing platform and people doesn't know the worth of this forum because here in this forum even for the most difficult questions or situations not only you get answer but also you get guidance and suggestions. Yes, this forum also gives us an opportunity to earn through signature campaigns or other services like i have been part of projects managing their channels or acting as chat agent for queries on their website. I think once we focus on learning and eager to know more and help others, everything else falls in place be it merit or earning opportunity or reputation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SikkieNL

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:26:23 PM

I am relatively new here, but my essence is to learn more about crypto.
It is a nice bonus that you may be able to earn something in the long term.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 08:41:34 PM

Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).
The knowledge you gain from joining conversations on the forum is the benefit you get for the time spent here, merits is a by product of joining conversations and dropping valuable and quality posts. As a newbie the focus should be on what to learn. The focus is the same for all ranks up to legendary as well.

You need a thicker skin and a finer filter. Not all comments should matter to you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:50:58 PM

I’m sure what you mean by “reward for their resources”, are talking about merits or signature campaigns? Merits is not to be given out of pity, merit is given to posts that are educative or on-topic.

I prefer to limit discussions of my involvement in bitcoin to certain groups of people. You shouldn’t position yourself as a mentor if you’re not a veteran in the crypto space. People are interested in where they can make profit, it’s not surprising that your mentees deserted you when they learned you’re not making money.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2024, 08:59:22 PM

The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials.
Every newcomer gets benefits by having knowledge and understanding of how things work in the crypto space through the reading of the helpful topic discussion of this forum. I could remember before I join this forum i made alot of mistakes related to crypto but got my first benefit from this forum discussion about shitcoin and ROI investment.
If you talking about newbies getting benefits in terms of earning gone are the days, I think there's still some bounty campaign where newbies are allowed but it's not a good idea if you want to build your account reputation you should learn through reading and provide a meaningful discussion on this forum.

The harvest is the benefit (merit).
when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I
Does this mean what you learned from this forum weeks ago is just to know how much people earn? You focus on the mentor discussion about how things work not having all your aims on merit and earning which will make you fail.

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 231

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 08:34:40 AM

That's the positive mindset as a newbie in this forum, focus on learning about crypto related topics in the forum for free, experienced members are more than eager to guide you in the path to gaining and increasing your knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Earning in the forum can be your motivation to strive to make research and start quality topics and contribute meaningfully to discussions about the crypto space, but first things first and being the most important is to gain valuable knowledge here that can aid you to make the right decisions in crypto investments, because there are many scams and hacks in the industry. Let merit, rank up and signature campaigns be a secondary matter, with time it'll happen, ranked up member here went through the newbie stage.

Agbamoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 08:56:14 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

You fed them with the idea that the forum is all about earning you did not tell the real purpose of the forum. So, what do you expect to hear from them. People like platforms where they can a earn free money, so what they do is that give you time so that they can observe and see if any positive is coming out. And ones they see that you successfully start earning from there they won't hesitate to join you because they have seen result. However, being a member of the forum is one benefit, then when you get you self-acquainted with the forum you will have access to other benefits. Remove the mindset of getting money form the forum and focus on the impact of the forum positively in your personal life.

Don't just learn about crypto learn about the forum. You can have resources that will teach you about crypto if you are so enthusiastic. But the forum is on another level of resources. It contains knowledge from hundreds of members from different countries sharing their knowledge and ideas. Coming together to bring about the growth of the bitcoin community and other cryptocurrency. If you will humbly focus your attention on learning in the forum you will be more grounded than you are watching video online and hearing stories form crypto influencers.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 522

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 01:32:06 PM

Not sure what you really have in mind though but if I understand what you're saying is that newbies should be rewarded with merits for posts they make to the forum. Of course newbies do receive merits but to posts that are worth it by their quality and the information delivered.

The aim as a newbie should be to learn, learn to acquire the knowledge that could be of benefit to other persons in the community. With the right knowledge and resource you won't have to remind anyone of merit rewards to your post's, it will just come naturally from a benefactor of the knowledge and information from your post as reward for quality..

When you say activities I will love to know these activities your talking about because from where I sit all I see is just 7 posts from you since December 28th 2023 your account was registered. Please take this little beginning of yours in the forum to learn and don't be in a hurry to start discussing to outsiders about anything you have not really understand for now. There's time for that but for now you have to focus on learning based on what brought you here.

Feel free to go through this threads What's been your greatest challenge on BTT ? and learn from the challenges other members had when they first got in the forum and just maybe you will be motivated to work on yourself to greater ranks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 519

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 01:59:54 PM

The main benefit you can derive from this forum is knowledge. If you can gain a sufficient understanding of Bitcoin, you have achieved your aim of been here. The materials from this forum could help you in your financial and other endeavours. Therefore, don't measure your progress or benefit based on how much merit you get. Merit will definitely come as you make a positive contribution to the forum.  

These days people are attracted to ventures that bring quick profit. People don't give much attention to learning and are not also patient enough to develop themselves. This is why they will always ask for the financial benefit of joining a platform. This get-rich-quick mentality has also been fueled by diverse scam platforms on the internet. Joining the forum is not by force and it is important to introduce only people who have an interest in learning. You should let them know that this forum is mainly for knowledge, earning from here is a fringe benefit of patience and continuous learning.  

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 02:05:06 PM

As if you are talking youve been here a lomg time already. Was this account was an alt and you just made a post and didnt realize that you are using it?

Well having your worth is a hard earned tasked. Everyone go to that phase whereas some dont believe you but yoi must prove it by action and can be seen though.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 02:20:49 PM

Sorry you're wrong here, the harvest isn't the merit you earned, it's all about the knowledge you've earned, merits is just to showcase on how far you have contributed which has indeed touched someone who feels you deserve to be merited.

I don't know the kind of people and members you move with and are telling you all manner of these, in life, don't chase about money, go after the means to make the money, with your knowledge, you can be ten times better than then and this could e even gives you higher prospects ahead of them.
Blaze Giovanni

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 02:31:22 PM

Well I'll say you are right on your path but to me though I already know about crypto and am a fan and great lover of it before I joined this platform. so it gives me more joy that I found a place were I can get things right about the crypto currency.

So there is more to learn than the merits. Initially I joined to aquire knowledge here and it became simply the best when I discovered it pays. I'll say congratulations to us for being part of such an educating platform. Don't worry with time the platform would teach us and we will begin to also post relevant posts to teach other new bies and that's when the earnings will locate us just continue to read and learn.
SikkieNL

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 03:02:05 PM

Don't just learn about crypto learn about the forum. You can have resources that will teach you about crypto if you are so enthusiastic. But the forum is on another level of resources. It contains knowledge from hundreds of members from different countries sharing their knowledge and ideas. Coming together to bring about the growth of the bitcoin community and other cryptocurrency. If you will humbly focus your attention on learning in the forum you will be more grounded than you are watching video online and hearing stories form crypto influencers.

I have discovered that there is a lot of knowledge available on the forum and what can be acquired here.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 03:14:23 PM

The essence is learning. No matter how many merits you earn or how much money you earn without knowledge and keep learning, what you have will continue to decrease.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 05:25:13 PM

The harvest is the benefit (merit).
Let the lack of merit on your posts not dissuade you from enjoying your stay here. Just remain focused and at its due time the merit will pour in. Merit shouldn't be the focus here. It wasn't even a thing until in 2018 when it was introduced. Let the free learning you get here be the enticer for you to keep visiting. You will be the better for it on the long run if you remain active here.

when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date.
Let none of your friends or anyone harass you about your finances. People are fond of doing that even when it's obvious that those who are trying to help them are better off than they're. They will still ask that question about what one has gained financially getting into an online stuff. I encountered that too while starting out in this industry. I did a lot of explanation. This day, I don't even bother with a response.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:02:08 AM

Keep trying, then you will get maximum results. Everything you do must be done consistently, in achieving harvest results, there is always a process that must be gone through. I really understand your aims and objectives, start doing something that can make other people interested in your posts.
Merit is not like a diamond that is difficult to obtain, in the forum there are always contributors and merit source who are ready to appreciate your efforts if they are deemed worthy. Remember, not all of your posts are considered quality even if you write them at length, sometimes you can get results from answering other members' questions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 12:18:11 PM

I'm confused by your question, what do you mean? Do you want to make money on this forum or want to prove to people that you are a mentor who really makes money from crypto? Actually, this forum is not the main purpose of making money, although as we know there are campaigns such as bounties or signatures. And to achieve it you have to step by step, it's not easy. The purpose of creating this forum is for discussion or a crypto community, so it is not  aim to earn money.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SikkieNL

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 01:27:39 PM

I get the feeling it's better to keep your ears and eyes open here.
Whether it's about learning or not, making money or not.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: