Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much Did you like this forum  (Read 921 times)
JiiBs

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 02:14:52 PM

Don’t think I’ve got the best of judgments yet given that, I only just got here but,
My first approach from account creation has been the only sad part due to evil IP, this I expressed in my very first post but, I now understand what it was about as I later had a successful attempt.

Since then, the energy and effort I’ve seen from users here is unmatched, people express there views without fear of having a contrary opinion that would be subject to questioning, users are ready to aid you understand a course and would suggest to you just the right material to aid your understanding.
This is very important in a discussion platform for as this one.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davidson500

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 05:04:08 PM

I believe this is the best thing that is about to happen to me, first there is this saying that learning never end and we learn new things everyday, is also any opportunity for me to know more about crypto currency and so on giving it a percentage am giving it all 💯 because is a life changing forum.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 07:58:39 AM

Of course, this is the best online forum where I have ever joined. If you ask me about how much I love this forum, I will say since 2017 I keep open this forum forum for at least 4-10 hours every day. You can now realize how much I love this forum Smiley

That is just the truth about it what you love you cherish it take love to spend this hours in one thing on daily basis always committed to do and wanting to do at any given time. You spoken my mind because I have generated this love for the forum based on some level of enhancement I am getting from the forum as the crypto world is concern, this forum is really a game changer and a builder and teacher and impacters if knowledge it brings up one inability to to be able work and create as well become more Smart. It make you know that life and hustle is not only at the government or white collar but others means if one really think outside the box.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
kasablings

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2024, 02:30:43 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

This forum is one of the greatest thing that happened to me this year.its a good start for me for the year.the way the economy is,it's really hard for people to sit down and read especially when you are done with the university,you are now in the labour market so this forum enlighten you inform you and also gives you knowledge.soi really like this forum is what spending time on.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2024, 04:41:17 PM

Lastly ,I know that I am still new on the forum  But I will also plead that the High ranked members should also continue guiding us Till we grow like them .
Of course, everyone here will do their best to help you out with any Bitcoin-related issues or anything else you're dealing with on this forum. Newbies often face tricky problems, but in this forum, we can discuss and find solutions together. Make the most of this opportunity.

When you encounter a problem related to a specific topic, feel free to share it, so we can organize and address it better. It's always a good idea to search for solutions beforehand, using helpful tools like ninjastic.space ... since the same problem might have already been discussed in previous posts, it's worth checking them out. Someone might have shared a solution that could help you.
Ricardo11

Activity: 378
Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 07:33:31 AM

I have been in this forum for only around 10 months. And in these ten months I have understood very well that there are no people in this forum who have a small of Envy, they always try to guide newbies, they always behave like friends. They always give honest advice to newbies. Moreover, this forum has different types of people from different countries, and each of them is Crypto Expert. In a word it can be said that this forum is full of crypto. Here everyone is always giving honest advice to growth newbies

Rustam Meraj

Activity: 126
Merit: 102

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 19, 2024, 07:57:08 AM

I have been in this forum for only around 10 months. And in these ten months I have understood very well that there are no people in this forum who have a small of Envy, they always try to guide newbies, they always behave like friends. They always give honest advice to newbies. Moreover, this forum has different types of people from different countries, and each of them is Crypto Expert. In a word it can be said that this forum is full of crypto. Here everyone is always giving honest advice to growth newbies
I agree with you about how nice and helpful people are in this forum. It's great to see members being friendly and supportive to new people. Everyone here is focused on giving good advice and helping each other out. There are experts from different countries who share their knowledge and different points of view. It's nice to see everyone working together to help new people learn about cryptocurrency. This forum is a great place for anyone who wants to learn more about cryptocurrency.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 386

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 09:44:48 AM

This forum is a like a living crypto encyclopedia, a must have for every beginners and old crypto fans, sometimes I thought to myself why it took me so long to know about the forum but here I am today, I like reading a lot more on here than typing, that's if the topic is worth reading through and through.

I have made a lot of mistakes due to lack of my own knowledge about crypto and if I have get to know this forum from the beginning I would have learnt a lot and I wi be able to avoid some traps that I fell for so easily.

Now I will rather tell someone to come on this forum for any crypto related questions they have instead of sitting them down and starting to lecture them, I believe that everything a newbie need to know about crypto and Bitcoin is on this forum.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2024, 10:25:11 AM

This forum is a like a living crypto encyclopedia, a must have for every beginners and old crypto fans, sometimes I thought to myself why it took me so long to know about the forum but here I am today, I like reading a lot more on here than typing, that's if the topic is worth reading through and through. 

True, I learned so much here about crypto. Before joining this forum I was just following other trading strategy, Buying Coins blindly just by following other signals which leads to loss. I think if I had not found this forum then maybe I would be among those who say that crypto is a scam. I learned how to research one project before investing and how to trade with own strategy and this enough for me to say that I learned in right direction here.

Now I will rather tell someone to come on this forum for any crypto related questions they have instead of sitting them down and starting to lecture them, I believe that everything a newbie need to know about crypto and Bitcoin is on this forum.

The best part of this forum is that you can ask anything here without any restrictions and you will be taught in best ways. Senior Member are active here all over the board and their contribution is so worthy for new and old members. No one can misguide you here in the front of them

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 05:41:04 PM

Quote from: Essential10
To be honest I really like the knowledge sharing aspect of this forum. I have joined this forum for about seven months. I noticed a lot of people on the forum helping each other. I am constantly learning something from this forum. I hope that in the coming days I can take myself a lot further by knowing and learning from here. I feel blessed to learn from such a well established forum.
Many users have achieved a lot of ideas from this forum that is helping them to dominate anywhere they find themselves and, there are many students all over the world who used this forum to sponsored themselves in school by using this forum to grow their account to make plenty money from signature campaign that eliminated poverty from their lives.

It will really help you, if you can continue obeying the rules and regulations that governed the forum and also to be more active in some of the section discussion that will improve your knowledge towards quality post and, you will be more happy to be part of this potential forum in the future.

HajiBagi

Activity: 518
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 08:45:01 PM

Information they said is power And when you are not informed you are emphatically deformed. I never knew that such forum exist not until September 2023 while I Was discussing with My Friend concerning a Course that I paid online To learn And get more knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency  At large.

He sincerely told me that i Did not need any Course To widen My horizon that I should just join this forum that anything  relating To bitcoin And crypto currency is discussed here in details , I Was not Too certain with his explanantion till the day that I joined the forum. I may not have learnt alot But the forum is one of the Good things that happend To me last year because I stopped paying for Courses online ..

Furthermore ,I Dont know How much you like the forum , But To me this is the best forum I have ever joined in  life with a higher prospect , here I see people  contribute awesomely And knowledgeably To a particular discussion , people relate like brothers And Sisters , High ranked members always correct the newbies And many more .

Lastly ,I know that I am still new on the forum  But I will also plead that the High ranked members should also continue guiding us Till we grow like them .

Let me say that this forum is a blessing to many of us here because without it, we would not know much about bitcoin. I didn't know anything about bitcoin before, but I can't stop thanking my brother for introducing me to it because he really wants me to understand that this is not the life we used to lead. He helped me understand bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and I firmly believe that if it weren't for him, I would not have known anything about this forum or bitcoin. Many people who are successful today have made this forum and bitcoin possible.

As you said, this forum is the best place I have ever seen people help you understand anything you want to know about cryptocurrencies. It has created a lot of people who, if you ask them about bitcoin, will even be able to explain it to you in your next life without making any mistakes. Only a fool will visit this forum and insist that he doesn't understand what they are saying and that he is going to quit. I know that sometimes it will be very difficult to understand, but if you are well-educated and you are not illiterate, you will be able to comprehend it because those who are knowledgeable about it must ensure that you acquire what brought you here, And in my opinion, investing in bitcoin is currently the best thing people can do for the future.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
SlowPP

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 09:06:00 AM

Apart from learning and getting more knowledge on the forum here about cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin, my level of thinking has really been affected positively because everyday I come across posts and comments fron different individuals who bring up different options and ideas pointing at a different angle but having same goals. Building more standards on trading is one of the things I won't stop being grateful for  having the knowledge to stay away from scammers and tricks of thieves who go about dropping different links they use to hack and steal  from people online is an additional bonus for me and am happy to be part of the best place to learn and improve my knowledge on Bitcoin.

I encourage you as a newbie to do well not to be afraid to do what is right and never stop learning and improving so that you can get to senior member and so on, the seniors you see here started from newbies don't get discouraged.

Am very much delighted on how u encouraged we newbies,we will never give up till we get to the top ,I learned about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin thanks to this beautiful and wonderful forum I'm also grateful to that special friend who brief and tell me about this forum ,for we newbies we keep following our Seniors members legacy on making good post making this forum the best of all,I pray our high ranked seniors and members never to give up on us newbies until we grow up like them and help others out there
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2024, 11:12:01 AM

My likeness towards this forum can't be emphasized because it is way too much to be talked about.

Where would I start to explain the knowledge gained from crypto through this forum, talk more about how it has helped me in different areas of crypto, more importantly, to invest rightly in bitcoin and to be carried away by scam projects promising huge investment returns. At least I have not fallen into their trap.

Without many prolonged talks, this forum serves as my day-life school which I don't intend to graduate from because every day I learn a new thing about crypto which will always be a future help to me, and I will be grateful for joining this wonderful forum to grow in the knowledge of crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 11:24:18 AM

Information they said is power And when you are not informed you are emphatically deformed. I never knew that such forum exist not until September 2023 while I Was discussing with My Friend concerning a Course that I paid online To learn And get more knowledge about bitcoin and crypto currency  At large.

He sincerely told me that i Did not need any Course To widen My horizon that I should just join this forum that anything  relating To bitcoin And crypto currency is discussed here in details , I Was not Too certain with his explanantion till the day that I joined the forum. I may not have learnt alot But the forum is one of the Good things that happend To me last year because I stopped paying for Courses online ..

Furthermore ,I Dont know How much you like the forum , But To me this is the best forum I have ever joined in  life with a higher prospect , here I see people  contribute awesomely And knowledgeably To a particular discussion , people relate like brothers And Sisters , High ranked members always correct the newbies And many more .

Given the rise of crypto in the recent years, it is crucial to have the latest information to catch the wave of good investments and earn profit.  This forum is one of my main source of information.  It includes not just about bitcoin but cryptocurrency in general.  There are many bounties and airdrops where you can join and get (almost) free money.  I also like the technical knowledge that this forum offers.  Especially with me who are not that proficient in cryptocurrency technology, a little know-how will provide benefits to understand how cryptocurrency works (and most of the time prevent me to be scammed by someone).

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2024, 12:26:27 AM

The quality of knowledge that is shared in this forum can not be overemphasize because it has tremendously shaped so things in my life, actually is my first time belonging to a forum thou it has not been easy navigating and coping up with the forum but after one good month it became part of me such that it I hardly stay without logging in and has now become more like a family  and education center to me . I really like the forum 100%. One love let love lead.

teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 05:21:44 PM

Anyone who actually want to grow and have a smooth experience in his bitcoin journey is actually in the right place, this forum has helped me gain experience in bitcoin investment, and also how to keep my assets safe by myself.

Most of all this forum is a good source of well filtered information about bitcoin and you get to hear everyone opinions on different matters, and I do love the competition on the forum that makes you want to sharpen your knowledge and do better research on your own.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:23:16 PM

I believe this is the best thing that is about to happen to me, first there is this saying that learning never end and we learn new things everyday, is also any opportunity for me to know more about crypto currency and so on giving it a percentage am giving it all 💯 because is a life changing forum.
From is like an eye opener and when you understand the forum very well is when you will be able to enjoy forum, because forum is like a place whereby we learn every day concerning different things that we don't know its way about, so I think that is very important that we notice forum, since have known forum my engagement in reading has increased because forum will make you to read things that's necessary and will make you to understand the features of things that you know about, things that you don't know forum will make you to know them especially bitcoin knowledge.

Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2024, 11:14:15 PM

Who ever introduced you to the form did a great job and sincerely, everything you need to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general are always discussed here and always feel free to ask relevant questions at the right time and at the right board and be rest assured to get the right and appropriate answers to them.
The forum is community of people from all round the globe with common interest of learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general and here is a place where the principle of consistency works as the more frequent you stay on here the more grounded you become in the industry.

There are a whole lot of opportunities in the forum and you can also offer your services if you have any special skills that you which to showcase but while doing so, also remember that the forum is decentralized and at cost always try to protect your identity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Zackz5000

Activity: 84
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 04:56:57 AM

I believe this is the best place to be if one actually what's to know more about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, I will give it a 100% credit being here if you may asked because I know I will have more knowledge regarding to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Honestly I never knew such forum exist if not for a good friend of mine who told me I could actually have more knowledge concerning Bitcoin and what am seeing now am already enjoying it and I have realized that here is the perfect place to be as a person that still want to learn more in life learning they say never end so am really excited to be here.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2024, 08:02:13 AM
Merited by Essential10 (2)

I feel lucky to be associated with this forum thanks a lot to those who informed me about this forum. This forum is the best place for everyone to learn about crypto currency and there are different local boards for those of us who speak different languages. As a result people are able to present their knowledge and experience here through their own language in this forum.

Human education may have no age.I am constantly learning different things from this forum and may continue to learn as long as I am connected to this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: