Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY WOULD YOU NEVER DO IT TO ANYBODY BUT YOU?  (Read 100 times)
BitPuzzle (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 06:53:22 PM

Hello, how are you? Are you okay?

How is your day so far? Did you already have breakfast? A coffee?

Lets talk a little bit about your feelings, because i want to know why you are hurting yourself like this.

Why are you hurting your feelings and your mind about things you cannot change?

Why do you take part at things are not under your control? Are not your fault?

Why are you taking others negative feelings and thoughts inside you?

Why are you procrastinating to seek your objectives?

I want know why you are not working well.
Feel free to answer to this post or pm me and we can have a chat if you want to vent about anything.

And I want to help you find a solution for the issue that is making your mind and body keep tired of everyone and everything.

I want to help you find yourself again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPuzzle (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 06:59:38 PM

Just remember this from now on:
"The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore" - SHANNON L. ALDER
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 07:27:01 AM

"The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore" - SHANNON L. ALDER
Nice quote here , I believe I heard that before from someone but did not realized that it is from Alber .

so far there is nothing I need to consult with you because My life is doing better after the pandemic effect , but for sure I will use this thread once I needed somebody giving me advise as I am a good listener .

But I love this part , it showed me something that I must admit than trying to change for the sake of others .Thanks for this .

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 08:28:32 AM

Did you just read my mind and what's happening on me? Well, I've taken a sip of cold mocha and that had relieved me somehow.

And you know what's happening to me? With little things that happens, it's already annoying me because it's not even my problem but it seems that the aura is being passed on me by those annoyed people.

It's not that they're annoying to me but they're annoying in a sense that their negativity is being shared to me and that's what makes me annoyed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 11:23:53 AM

You have mentioned a lot of things that other people have a hard time overcoming

I wish I could give you a definite answer but there are way too many things inside my head that i can not even find the words to describe what is really the problem there are times where you feel happy and you feel as though everything is enough but there are some times where you still wish something better would happen it is a hard line to be between in on one side you have come to accept reality but on the other side you are wishing for a miracle

BitPuzzle (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 12:52:23 PM

Nice quote here , I believe I heard that before from someone but did not realized that it is from Alber .

so far there is nothing I need to consult with you because My life is doing better after the pandemic effect , but for sure I will use this thread once I needed somebody giving me advise as I am a good listener .

But I love this part , it showed me something that I must admit than trying to change for the sake of others .Thanks for this .

Yes. Sometimes people want you to change and be the way they want you to be. But if thats not you, this is not gonna be good for you. And on the long term, this is gonna fuck with your mind.
Do never forget who you are, because you are the best of you.
Im happy that you are doing good and your life is getting better after that sadly pandemic.
Stay safe brother, we are here whenever you want, am i pretty sure you also can give advices and help the others in need.
BitPuzzle (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 01:00:35 PM

Did you just read my mind and what's happening on me? Well, I've taken a sip of cold mocha and that had relieved me somehow.

And you know what's happening to me? With little things that happens, it's already annoying me because it's not even my problem but it seems that the aura is being passed on me by those annoyed people.

It's not that they're annoying to me but they're annoying in a sense that their negativity is being shared to me and that's what makes me annoyed.

Empath people do tend to feel like the other feel, take their negative feelings to them. This is bad if you are not able to really help or stay away from it. Im pretty sure you are gonna handle it.
See, you discovered the most powerful way to relieve something like that: do simple things, embrace life in such small details.

Take your mocha. Try another new drink. Stay away from the phone and take a shower. Take a walk, visit a cool place where you live. Take 5 minutes and just look to the sky and breath.

Sometimes, turning the outside world off and just try to look at the minor things can help our head to keep the bad feelings away. And then we think how to solve it.

And as i can see, you are a sensitive person, you care about the others. But please dont forget to take care of you dear!

I hope you have a good time today!
BitPuzzle (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 01:06:39 PM

You have mentioned a lot of things that other people have a hard time overcoming

I wish I could give you a definite answer but there are way too many things inside my head that i can not even find the words to describe what is really the problem there are times where you feel happy and you feel as though everything is enough but there are some times where you still wish something better would happen it is a hard line to be between in on one side you have come to accept reality but on the other side you are wishing for a miracle

Anxiety and existential crises are the huge problem of the century. Trust me, you are not alone and speaking about your thoughts is the best way to find a solution. I know you seems to be a person that do not like to talk about your feelings with others.
No rush, find someone that you trust and try to start talking small things.
Find a therapist and you will discover what is missing for you.

And, if you really dont feel comfortable with that (im that guy too) just start record your feelings, talking your yourself or taking notes about it. Write in a paper, do not do it on the phone.
You are gonna see the difference when you read those things, with a different feeling, in a different state of mind. And thats what gonna help you overcome it.

Stay safe brother and everything you need we are here
boyptc

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 02:56:03 PM

Empath people do tend to feel like the other feel, take their negative feelings to them. This is bad if you are not able to really help or stay away from it. Im pretty sure you are gonna handle it.
See, you discovered the most powerful way to relieve something like that: do simple things, embrace life in such small details.

Take your mocha. Try another new drink. Stay away from the phone and take a shower. Take a walk, visit a cool place where you live. Take 5 minutes and just look to the sky and breath.

Sometimes, turning the outside world off and just try to look at the minor things can help our head to keep the bad feelings away. And then we think how to solve it.
All that you've mentioned are true. I've tried to do those things whenever I am stressed or feeling bad, I take shower and relieves the tension and helps me go through with it and as well as taking some drinks especially the cold ones, it works well for me.

And as i can see, you are a sensitive person, you care about the others. But please dont forget to take care of you dear!

Yeah, that's me. I care for the others and I don't even know if they care for me while helping them or taking together in carrying their burdens. Thanks for that reminder and right now, I'm taking a sip of some soup that I like.

Have a good one too mate.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitPuzzle (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 11:09:08 PM

All that you've mentioned are true. I've tried to do those things whenever I am stressed or feeling bad, I take shower and relieves the tension and helps me go through with it and as well as taking some drinks especially the cold ones, it works well for me.

Yeah, that's me. I care for the others and I don't even know if they care for me while helping them or taking together in carrying their burdens. Thanks for that reminder and right now, I'm taking a sip of some soup that I like.

Have a good one too mate.

im happy that you are enjoying the tiny things and the little details.
Happy to talk to you!
boyptc

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:30:53 AM

Happy to talk to you!
I am happy talk to you a well.

Keep on making threads like this or make this thread alive and let's see some other stories and people that are dealing with the same thing or are also being hit by your post.

Truly I've taken those little details and you know what people are dealing with and I guess you've been there.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:11:21 AM

The reality of life is ups and down. Even the earth is spherical in shape and revolves around. meaning life is all about change, if you don't change environment will change you. The best advise anyone should need is an advise which you have given yourself. Thousands might give you there ideas but forget the meaning of choice. Not what you like that I might like so that's why people have choices. If your choice takes you to a good path you are lucky but if you choice doesn't favours you it becomes a mistake. So making a good choice or decisions is the only way succeed and it should be a summary of all what you have listened to
BitPuzzle (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 11:08:20 AM

Happy to talk to you!

Keep on making threads like this or make this thread alive and let's see some other stories and people that are dealing with the same thing or are also being hit by your post.

Truly I've taken those little details and you know what people are dealing with and I guess you've been there.

Yes. I did struggle with some emotional issues for like 3 years and i know how its the feeling. I hope people can come here and talk about it, and we can help.

The reality of life is ups and down. Even the earth is spherical in shape and revolves around. meaning life is all about change, if you don't change environment will change you. The best advise anyone should need is an advise which you have given yourself. Thousands might give you there ideas but forget the meaning of choice. Not what you like that I might like so that's why people have choices. If your choice takes you to a good path you are lucky but if you choice doesn't favours you it becomes a mistake. So making a good choice or decisions is the only way succeed and it should be a summary of all what you have listened to

Not everything is that easy to choose for, the issue is that many times people can get caught choosing what will hurt them, keeping bad feelings, not talking about it, just because they want to embrace the world. People in this situation can barely look at themselves and care about them. They do the impossible to make others people lifes better and comfortable, but forget theirs.
Thats the point here, try to find the love about yourself in yourself again. Make you feel good about you and not be dependant on others people feelings.

Anyway, i thank you for the contribution, lets talk more about the ways we can change our mind to make self love a habit.
boyptc

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:46:25 PM

Happy to talk to you!

Yes. I did struggle with some emotional issues for like 3 years and i know how its the feeling. I hope people can come here and talk about it, and we can help.
Yeah, I hope so too.

It's because with these little conversations that we make, it can make a big impact to those that are actually struggling and don't have someone to talk to.

It all takes one to have a good feeling when he can't release any of these feelings because it's either that person is an introvert one and don't usually do it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███