Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where may we likely see BTC post halving?  (Read 141 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 08:59:02 PM

It usually takes about a year or a year & a half to really see the Bitcoin price pump considerably. The reduction of supply of newly mined Bitcoin takes a while to be shown in the price. We will see if this time is different but so far each halving has seen the price soar but not immediately after the halving.
This usually will not be much different from the previous cycle which had to wait for more than a year so that bitcoin could jump more rapidly, but the future is difficult to predict, we only see the previous history so it's not certain and it might be almost the same as the previous cycle.

I will not assume too much after halving hoping bitcoin will rise rapidly, that for me is a little more ridiculous even though it thinks it is not true but still looks at past history and becomes a reference where bitcoin will increase.

Make OP you have the opportunity to buy now before it's too late and regret it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chibaba (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:04:20 PM

Yes so, last time a lot of people assumed and speculated that after the approval of the ETF bitcoin would get wider adoption, and it seems that it is a little slow and even more selling than buying, like greyscale and the latest news is that the US government will sell confiscated Bitcoin.

And maybe we will have another drop, because of more selling FUD, but I am optimistic that the halving of bitcoin will increase again, after that we will have a correction again because of course miners sell some of their bitcoin and we will continue the bitcoin price increase in Q3 this year and I think it will be crazier than the previous cycle.
yeah, I am also confident that next bull run could be massive but I am still looking for that entry price if we can see that major drop in price once again.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 09:23:27 PM

If you ask me, then this is the last chance to buy bitcoin. It's because we don't know when Bitcoin will pump or dump.No one can predict, actually. We may speculate and take action. That's the reason why the DCA strategy has become popular to accumulate bitcoin. Halving is coming, and we don't know when Bitcoin will start moving up. Like ETF, we were unaware when Bitcoin would pump. We faced dump after ETF after a little pump. You have to understand the market situation and take profits. We must also take the risk to make money from Bitcoin volatility, whether it is halving or ETF.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██