Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 06:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple looking for ETF, would it be the second one?  (Read 167 times)
Beparanf

Activity: 2856
Merit: 783

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 01:29:07 PM

….

Yeah it took sec to get the approval of Bitcoin etf as you said, looking at the circumstances that prompted this delay, do you see the approval of ethereum taking place soon, to me nothing is impossible but is not as easy as it sound, their are process involved in etf approval despite that bitcoin is rated as best among all other crypto it took time to get it things done this way and again if you look at the approval itself people taught that after etf approval bitcoin will pump very high but since then the price has been fluctuating as usual, this is to say that the approval of ethereum has more time to come.

Agree on this. SEC is taking in consideration the volatility of crypto to be approved as an ETF. ETH is much risky and volatile than Bitcoin so it means that it will took a long time to be approved.

It’s worst case scenario for XRP. They just barely off the hook against the SEC to their case for being security. I really doubt that they can have an ETF approved in the near future. XRP is the most problematic project among the top 10 crypto right now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 10, 2024, 06:43:03 PM

I believe that the emergence of the XRP ETF can attract the attention of institutional investors to the XRP token and help increase liquidity in the market. It could also push regulators to better understand and regulate cryptocurrency ETFs. Ultimately, the success of the ETF may stimulate new investments in XRP and contribute to its growth as a cryptocurrency, I think XRP already has legal experience with the SEC, so approval is a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: