Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Lightning Network Tutorial  (Read 67 times)
401kbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 12:01:34 PM

I am excited to share my latest YouTube tutorial on mastering the Bitcoin Lightning Network! In this quick guide, we show you how to seamlessly transfer Bitcoin from Binance to Kraken at lightning speed!

Watch the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN3eBBPdQj8

What you'll learn:
  • Setting up Lightning Wallets on Binance and Kraken
  • Lightning-fast Bitcoin transfers
  • Insider tips for successful transactions

Join the crypto fun and level up your transfer game! Don't miss out – watch now and let us know what you think in the comments!

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 743

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 01:35:51 PM
Merited by bettercrypto (1)

This is misleading, I'd say it's "How to send coins from Binance to Kraken" instead of Lightning Network tutorial. The real tutorial will give you a guide how to set up the wallet, how to open a channel, and how to fund it, those are the basic explanation.

This is what exactly the Lightning Network Tutorial is https://medium.com/lightning-power-users/send-a-lightning-payment-with-zap-desktop-17b74b65b9b8

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 02:17:56 PM

This is misleading, I'd say it's "How to send coins from Binance to Kraken" instead of Lightning Network tutorial. The real tutorial will give you a guide how to set up the wallet, how to open a channel, and how to fund it, those are the basic explanation.

This is what exactly the Lightning Network Tutorial is https://medium.com/lightning-power-users/send-a-lightning-payment-with-zap-desktop-17b74b65b9b8

When I send bitcoin from Electrum to Binance and there is a Lightning Network, can I send it directly? Or should I first download the tutorial on the medium platform you gave here, sir?

Because I really want to learn to use LN, for example, if there is congestion in the Bitcoin network, LN is the alternative I will use so that the fee I can use when I transact is low. So I just noticed something like no Windows 64-bit? is there

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 743

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:05:25 PM

When I send bitcoin from Electrum to Binance and there is a Lightning Network, can I send it directly? Or should I first download the tutorial on the medium platform you gave here, sir?

Because I really want to learn to use LN, for example, if there is congestion in the Bitcoin network, LN is the alternative I will use so that the fee I can use when I transact is low. So I just noticed something like no Windows 64-bit? is there
Binance do accept both on chain and LN, if you have Bitcoin on chain just deposit to the deposit address, if you have Bitcoin in Lightning network just deposit to the invoice.

Oh yeah you're correct, it seems zap discontinue their project, unfortunately I didn't find an easy solution to use LN in windows, what I found you need to run full node which takes time to sync your wallet https://medium.com/@johnny_pham/guide-setup-a-lightning-network-node-on-windows-8475206807f

But if you use Android or iOS version Open-source Lightning wallets, you don't need to sync your wallet.

LN is a good solution for cheaper fees, the problem is you need to pay Bitcoin on chain fees to open the channel and convert the network (on chain to LN).

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 03:58:08 PM

In this topic, [Table] All Lightning Network Threads In One Place, you will have many tutorial threads about Lightning Network. I believe those threads will be helpful for your guides.

Very few exchanges have Lightning Network for deposit and withdrawal but basically if you can use Lightning Network from your non custodial wallet, it will be better than using centralized exchanges.

The barrier is you have to open your Lightning Network channel, with an on chain transaction, before you can use LN as an off-chain solution for your bitcoin transactions.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 05:58:26 PM

Join the crypto fun and level up your transfer game! Don't miss out – watch now and let us know what you think in the comments!

I do not like it. Even though I'm certainly not a fan of YouTubers, there I need to watch a video with lots of text, so why isn't your tutorial written in an article accompanied by screenshots?
What is the advantage here compared to a written article tutorial, for example, the list tbct_mt2 mentioned?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 06:25:11 PM

The barrier is you have to open your Lightning Network channel, with an on chain transaction, before you can use LN as an off-chain solution for your bitcoin transactions.
If fees are on the low side and you plan to use the channel for an extended period of time, opening the channel would not be a barrier at all . What complicates it is when users expect they can use LN to perform a single transaction and pay cheaper fees.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██