Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Usdb first stablecoin right to way backed by BTC and TRON  (Read 169 times)
UsdbTeam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:42:22 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2024, 07:40:08 PM by UsdbTeam

"Bretton Wood Moment"we are exited to show you first stablecoin backed with 30% btc and tron.
Let's say hello to world most stable currency Usdb it's backed 30% with btc and tron so each token ever sold to buyers Will be moved right to way into 15% to BTC and 15% to TRON.
So finally you hold currency with real value please stay active and spread the word to the outer world.
We don't compare our usdb with fiat it doesnt needed because it's backed btc and tron 30% so it's backed with value it's not thin air.

Truly currency what benefits users

Project roadmap and goals:
March 2024 token deployment and choosing the best suitable blockchain.
2025 March token presentation to a wider audience In 2026the first ETF or IPO In 2027, negotiations with various crypto exchanges to include negotiations with crude oil sellers to adopt this currency.
Usdb mobile app wallet in 2028.
in 2029-2030 introducing USDB currency to banks and the central bank.
2030-2032 Usdb Bank decentralized. We are developing our own paper money and ATM money machines everywhere, and with the advent of the paper USDB currency, because people also want to use paper money, cash must remain!! decentralized economy must come!

Usdb will be the currency where usd failed,when liberty reserve failed,when eur failed and all the other" wannabee currencies " failed by violating the laws of fundamentals" you can't create something from nothing.!!
Now the real backed currency is here and winners will be those who adapt this fast.

While we will be updating info come and say hi to USDB CURRENCY.
More info Will be updated soon here !!

https://www.mintme.com/token/Usdb/sign-up

Buy now each token price is now only 0.0001$
https://www.mintme.com/token/Usdb
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elmo40

Activity: 665
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:44:13 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2024, 12:56:21 PM by elmo40

OK.
I signed up at MintMe... how to receive the 70,000 USDb ?
There are zero posts. This started a while ago, why not advertise?
UsdbTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:51:16 PM

we need another 'stable coin' backed by thin air?

Sorry it's not thin air it will be backed by BTC and TRON.
It's a currency for those who need strong currency with benefits.

The project will be huge and Im so exited:)
Fullbear2222

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 07:44:08 PM

"Bretton Wood Moment"we are exited to show you first stablecoin backed with 30% btc and tron.
Let's say hello to world most stable currency Usdb it's backed 30% with btc and tron so each token ever sold to buyers Will be moved right to way into 15% to BTC and 15% to TRON.
So finally you hold currency with real value please stay active and spread the word to the outer world.
We don't compare our usdb with fiat it doesnt needed because it's backed btc and tron 30% so it's backed with value it's not thin air.

Truly currency what benefits users

Project roadmap and goals:
March 2024 token deployment and choosing the best suitable blockchain.
2025 March token presentation to a wider audience In 2026the first ETF or IPO In 2027, negotiations with various crypto exchanges to include negotiations with crude oil sellers to adopt this currency.
Usdb mobile app wallet in 2028.
in 2029-2030 introducing USDB currency to banks and the central bank.
2030-2032 Usdb Bank decentralized. We are developing our own paper money and ATM money machines everywhere, and with the advent of the paper USDB currency, because people also want to use paper money, cash must remain!! decentralized economy must come!

Usdb will be the currency where usd failed,when liberty reserve failed,when eur failed and all the other" wannabee currencies " failed by violating the laws of fundamentals" you can't create something from nothing.!!
Now the real backed currency is here and winners will be those who adapt this fast.

While we will be updating info come and say hi to USDB CURRENCY.
More info Will be updated soon here !!

https://www.mintme.com/token/Usdb/sign-up

Buy now each token price is now only 0.0001$
https://www.mintme.com/token/Usdb

Good project finally something what's decentralized and give benefits for people.
I hope this project will be successful, we all are tired of worthless fiat currencies without Any value.
elmo40

View Profile
February 08, 2024, 12:57:51 PM

Any updates? I see 1 user making all the sell orders from $1.03 all the way down to $0.07, LoL. I'm glad this is a 'stable coin' !
UsdbTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 07:48:42 PM

OK.
I signed up at MintMe... how to receive the 70,000 USDb ?
There are zero posts. This started a while ago, why not advertise?

Hi , did you signed up If so then you got 70 000 usdb instantly.
elmo40

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:57:42 AM

Bro, nothing happened. Zero balance.
I clicked Follow to create a wallet address and it tells me "Not Deployed". What does that mean?
I see 5 people have the 70k. What step did I miss?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: