Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 03:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕ BitList.co - Mixers ' Exchanges ' Services ' Casinos  (Read 7297 times)
NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 10365


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
September 19, 2026, 08:21:45 AM
 #301

For example HodlHodl is classified as KYC level 0 but they have this in their ToS
3.5 Identification and Verification
If required by applicable law or our internal policies, we may at any time introduce mandatory identification or verification procedures. Failure to complete required verification constitutes a violation of this Agreement and may lead to account suspension or termination.
I think it should be somewhere at KYC level 1 or Am I missing something?

Actually now they are performing AML checking and automatically rejecting high risk coins for trades.

So while it's definitely not KYC, it's still quite bad to interfere with two consenting traders.

I guess they got spooked by the NoOnes situation.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Royal Cap
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 281



View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 07:21:23 PM
 #302

Is Bitlist online? I just tried to visit. But I'm getting a host error.


TryNinja
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11228


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 07:42:56 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)
 #303

Is Bitlist online? I just tried to visit. But I'm getting a host error.

-img-
It's back online. Smiley

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 06:56:55 PM
 #304

Actually now they are performing AML checking and automatically rejecting high risk coins for trades.

So while it's definitely not KYC, it's still quite bad to interfere with two consenting traders.

I guess they got spooked by the NoOnes situation.
The new feature received a lot of criticism and they removed it a few hours after it's introduction. It make me wonder why they had to put it out abruptly without informing the users beforehand. It was a huge inconvenience to he traders.
They will probably try to refine it before reintroducing it again in the future.

TryNinja
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11228


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 04:35:03 AM
 #305

An user told me it wasn't clear that BitList could also verify Bitcoin signed messages.

Because of that, I decided to split the verification page into two pages that have a clearer purpose:

PGP Verification: https://bitlist.co/pgp
Bitcoin Signed Message Verification: https://bitlist.co/signed-message


The pgp page UI/UX was also improved, and any pasted PGP letter will be automatically verified without you having to select which service it belongs to. If the letter is valid AND associated to any service listed on BitList, it will automatically display it.

If the PGP letter or Bitcoin signed message isn't associated to any service listed on BitList, you can still verify it, as long as you provide its signer's public key.

For example, paste a LoG from dex.fo and you'll see this:


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
TryNinja
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11228


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 07:33:52 PM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)
 #306

An user told me it wasn't clear that BitList could also verify Bitcoin signed messages.

Because of that, I decided to split the verification page into two pages that have a clearer purpose:

PGP Verification: https://bitlist.co/pgp
Bitcoin Signed Message Verification: https://bitlist.co/signed-message

You can now easily share pgp and bitcoin signed messages.

After you sucessfully verify a message, you can click the "Share verification" button to create a sharable temporary or permanent link.

* Temporary links can have a lifespan of 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, or 90 days. They are deleted afterwards.
* Permanent links are never deleted.

The data is always verified locally on your browser and the details are encrypted before they are sent to our servers (they are only sent to your servers when you create a share link).

Each link has its own random secure password. You can share a full link (with the password) that opens the message at once:

https://bitlist.co/signed-message?share=fC4d5fVReatS24lU0RGuz9u7_8b77MaG#io6pm7nQT82jH0RkQBySzA

Or share the link and password separately:

Link: https://bitlist.co/signed-message?share=fC4d5fVReatS24lU0RGuz9u7_8b77MaG
Password: io6pm7nQT82jH0RkQBySzA


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:24:06 PM
 #307

How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?

Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.

How do I increase my karma @icopress @TryNinja

PX-Z
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:32:11 PM
 #308

How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?

Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.

If my observation is right, you can earn karma every approved review, account linked on bitcointalk, when you add an approved listing, and also, maybe when you as the owner of the project listing and was given positive review. I'm not sure on the last part, but the first three is.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
TryNinja
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 11228


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:55:27 PM
 #309

How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?

Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.

If my observation is right, you can earn karma every approved review, account linked on bitcointalk, when you add an approved listing, and also, maybe when you as the owner of the project listing and was given positive review. I'm not sure on the last part, but the first three is.
You are correct.

For an user, leaving honest reviews about the services you use is the way to go.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:55:19 PM
 #310

How do I increase my karma in Bitlist?

Most projects have 200+ karma, as a user I have just 2. I consider it poor because I use Bitlist as often as I use the forum.

If my observation is right, you can earn karma every approved review, account linked on bitcointalk, when you add an approved listing, and also, maybe when you as the owner of the project listing and was given positive review. I'm not sure on the last part, but the first three is.
You are correct.

For an user, leaving honest reviews about the services you use is the way to go.
I have submitted a couple of reviews, about DEX.of, maybe it is not big enough to increase my karma. I will therefore learn to review services I used in BitList.

For account linking, that should not be a bit of a problem.

How about checking users login time and use it as part of the parameters to grade karma.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!