Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Hosting - Discussion  (Read 101 times)
doubletheprof (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 11:17:27 AM

So recently, I did some research and tried to use some hosting platforms. I'am based in Europe, so I wanted some European company, that also has some real evidence, of their mining center etc..

After some research and few conversations with my friends, that had been already using hosting platforms, I decided to use CircleHash.

So far so good, support is active and very friendly, and I had literally no issues so far, so Iam about to order another KS3 on their platform.

I ALSO wanted to know your TAKE on this, so if you have any experience with other European platforms, I'll be happy to hear about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 05:01:24 PM

I see that you are actively promoting circlehash but the search does not give many positive reviews that the service does, the domain was registered in 2023 their profitability rate is high and they claim that they could profitable could mining,so I would prefer to avoid using circlehash.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:06:18 AM

This is not the first time I have written this

1. Basic Cost Structure
Electricity costs refer to the expenses incurred from the consumption of electrical power to run mining machines.
At CircleHash, we operate with a standard electricity cost of $0.2 per kilowatt-hour (kW/h).
2. Hydro-Powered Operations
The majority of our mining operations are powered by hydroelectric sources.
Hydroelectric power is a sustainable and environmentally-friendly energy option that harnesses the natural flow of water to generate electricity.

https://www.circlehash.com/page/electricity-costs

This is a very expensive price for electricity and for hydropower this is a very expensive tariff!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██