Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MrCryptHodl - CHECK YOUR FUNDING!  (Read 2414 times)
StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 06:02:42 PM

MrCryptoHodl has banned me on twitter because he said he is working in foreign country and has no time for me 😅😅😅😅

i told you!!! he can say he will be busy for next 10 years saying "ok ill fund you when i can"

what a clown he is.
i told him where he is wrong and insisted to load my items.

so basically the situation we have is:

i found to have 3 of his made items to be empty.
i contacted him to say he has to load them asap.
he started talking bullshit to me , i gave him a picture of one coin and asked how to verify it and he banned me.

red flag? red flag

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 06:07:52 PM

that fucking idiot banned me saying my request to load the coins is wasting his time "for nothing"

look you piece of shit i know you read!

1. load the fucking coins because you keep my money, and thats not nothing!
2. i do not fucking care where you are or where you work, do not put such fucking rules on your orders so later you can travel free without thinking if people will show up asking for funding

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
2stout

Activity: 2408
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 06:16:42 PM

And this is my point - 90% of the coins hes claiming are unfunded are coins that never sold - so they would not be funded.  At some point - he destroys the remaining coins.

And yes - all bought coins should be funded.

They should be funded, unless he sent on trust that buyer would send him funding later for funding, could have possible been in the case of a large order.  I think Smoothie got burned like this one time, resulting in the one unfunded King set if IIRC.

yea i dont recall where the post is, but he (mrcrypthodl) specified he had quite a bit of funding that had been paid to him but never sent to coins because people never confirmed receipt of the coins.

I would suggest that some follow up should be done by the maker for sure - you have funding for coin A, coin A was shipped, coin A shows delivered but receiver never let you know? Then follow up - for sure. Then fund the coin.

as for smoothies coins - they are all buyer funded - he does not fund a single coin directly. the buyer either funds them before he ships or he ships them unloaded and the buyer funds upon receipt - this typically gets the coins to have the "Buyer Funded" holograms but that is slightly misleading as all coins are buyer funded when it comes to Lealanas.

Technically speaking yes.  If buyer funded before shipping, the coin(s) get no such designation.  If buyer funded after shipping, then the coin(s) are designated as such.  Numismatically, does make a difference though.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 2276

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 06:18:23 PM

very confusing - is he saying your 3 items were sold unfunded? If you are the original buyer then you would know for sure that you sent the funding. and if the original person bought it unfunded and sold it to you as being funded that is double wrong.

and for that matter - how would anyone buying on secondary market know whether something that states it will be funded was then sold as an unfunded item?

no bueno.

as for smoothies coins - they are all buyer funded - he does not fund a single coin directly. the buyer either funds them before he ships or he ships them unloaded and the buyer funds upon receipt - this typically gets the coins to have the "Buyer Funded" holograms but that is slightly misleading as all coins are buyer funded when it comes to Lealanas.

Technically speaking yes.  If buyer funded before shipping, the coin(s) get no such designation.  If buyer funded after shipping, then the coin(s) are designated as such.  Numismatically, does make a difference though.

yes but that is still a crap thing imo - there is no real difference and all should be marked as buyer funded - otherwise it is simply a lie.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
markinaz

Activity: 418
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 06:20:57 PM

I just wanted to share my personal experience as I ordered some items directly from his website.   Based upon this thread I did reach out and received a rather prompt reply.  

I was explained "For orders on the website, there's no need to request loading anymore. It is done automatically in batches with other orders for the week of your purchase. The only time you need to contact me regarding loading is if your tracking shows "Delivered," and you haven't received the package."

He also linked the following topic as his explanation of what happened with prior items:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5483677.0

I cannot vouch for any 3rd party purchases, but his response to me regarding items purchased directly was exactly what I expected.
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 06:21:00 PM

after all these years it is so difficult to understand what's happening or you just pretend not to understand? 😊
seriously man, try google ponzi

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 06:23:40 PM

btw how much value hold one of the first editions poker chip that he will load some time in the future? lol
i kept that item for years, i gifted some to friends.
most of them were probably empty as we have 30% chance for them to be empty.
even if he will load them up today as numismatic assets they are shit already just because of these crazy terms and conditions he had. he ruined a brand literally

also, the rule...
i put item to basket.
i pay for it as loaded.
i get it empty and now have to wait for some dude email, and maybe he will reply or maybe not, maybe he will work in the foreign country or maybe he will be super busy or maybe he will lose the btc, time will show.
so then again what do we bought because the item in the basket is not the same item as received.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 06:31:26 PM

try to verify this coin if it has 0.001 BTC in it based on what you see.

this being said i would not recommend anyone to trust MrHodlClub coins to have the funding.

ANYONE?
this is very serious question.

coin sold in 2023.

lets pretend:

i email him to load it.
he says "i did loaded it"

and whats then? where are the database?
where all address'es?
how to verify the coins?
if there are no address list, as how Mopar said, he can always claim that this coin that you have is not made by him and is counterfeit.
i mean do you all understand that there are no ways to verify particular coins.
reason:

Grin Grin Grin

thats why i say do not trust MrHodlClub coins, they can be empty. Most likely empty.

2stout

Activity: 2408
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 09:26:29 PM

and whats then? where are the database?
where all address'es?
how to verify the coins?
if there are no address list, as how Mopar said, he can always claim that this coin that you have is not made by him and is counterfeit.
i mean do you all understand that there are no ways to verify particular coins.

If you do a little looking around in the [INFO/REFERENCE] MASTER MAKER/ADDRESS/LISTS OF LISTS, which is conveniently posted at the top of the Collectibles section here, you should be able to find the 1HoDLCLUB address listings that are of interest.  Did/do you not check the addresses for loads prior to purchase?  It's a necessary and proactive step I take unless I am buying an unfunded item, and even then I still want the full address.  Had you done this, the onus would have been on the seller to sort and not you, unless you accepted the item unfunded and decided the onus would be on you to sort.  For your sake, hopefully this only went through one set of hands; otherwise, the chain of provenance might be broken in trying to determine whether this was sold funded or not.
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 11:36:31 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2024, 12:11:12 AM by rsincognito

after all these years it is so difficult to understand what's happening or you just pretend not to understand? 😊

After all these years on the forum, don’t you realize how extremely lazy buyers are (100%including yourself stackitup lol) ? There’s absolutely nothing Ponzi about this situation, 1Hodlclub is a stand up guy. tons of people purchased stuff from him and never reported receiving items, there for they were not loaded, there is ZERO reason to attack this creator about this Particular situation. Pro-tip:Do your due diligence and Check your shit when it shows up and request it to be loaded, End of story. Honestly, I think it’s sad that he had to post on his website that he’s no longer loading items due to a majority of buyers not contacting him.The man had to start protecting himself. Buyers forget, that’s not his fault, for examples, as for myself between Grading, won Auctions and Escrow coins with MJ I couldn’t tell you within 10 coins how many coins I have floating out there right now, or if they’re loaded or not. Could be $2k worth of stuff or $20k I don’t really know, but MJ does. This is for a majority of us a side hobby,  we all have real life stuff going on and it’s not always top priority. So go to his website, support his creations, and sleep easy knowing now that none of them come loaded so there’s nothing for anyone  to bitch about now.  
YodasRedRocket (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 567

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 01:12:35 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2024, 01:24:02 AM by YodasRedRocket
Merited by ChiBitCTy (2)

After all these years on the forum, don’t you realize how extremely lazy buyers are (100%including yourself stackitup lol) ? There’s absolutely nothing Ponzi about this situation, 1Hodlclub is a stand up guy. tons of people purchased stuff from him and never reported receiving items, there for they were not loaded, there is ZERO reason to attack this creator about this Particular situation. Pro-tip:Do your due diligence and Check your shit when it shows up and request it to be loaded, End of story. Honestly, I think it’s sad that he had to post on his website that he’s no longer loading items due to a majority of buyers not contacting him.The man had to start protecting himself. Buyers forget, that’s not his fault, for examples, as for myself between Grading, won Auctions and Escrow coins with MJ I couldn’t tell you within 10 coins how many coins I have floating out there right now, or if they’re loaded or not. Could be $2k worth of stuff or $20k I don’t really know, but MJ does. This is for a majority of us a side hobby,  we all have real life stuff going on and it’s not always top priority. So go to his website, support his creations, and sleep easy knowing now that none of them come loaded so there’s nothing for anyone  to bitch about now.  

Personally I verify all my items are funded & record them & track them forever with my tracker app so I agree that everyone should do that.

My problem with MrHoDlUrFundZ is he knows he’s got a shit ton more bitcoin in his wallet than he should since he is a “businessman”.  He knows he has loyal customers who have unloaded coins & he likely knows which buyers don’t check their addys for funding but continued to sell to them for years.  The guy I originally tried to get help with his dozens of unfunded coins did write this “businessman” to confirm receipt & even later asked that he check all his coins had been funded.  When the buyer figured out how to verify his funds weren’t loaded with the tracker app I shared with him, MrHodL then took his sweet ass time & passed several time frames he agreed on to actually fund the coins.  It would be a stand up guy’s (as you refer to him) priority to fund that shit immediately! And how about sum free shit for the trouble since the OP gave many unfunded coins to frens & family & now he has to ask for them back to fund them! How fuckin embarrassing when he did confirm receipt of the coins!

There are more problems with this seller that certain collectors refuse to bring to light (keys don’t match cough cough) & MrHodLUrFundZ pre-locking his for sale posts & blocking members on Twitter bc he knows he has nothing to defend himself with besides lame cat & cowboy memes & poor understanding of English language 😂

✌️Yoda

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 01:35:13 AM

to be clear - I mentioned the issues I had with double funded/unfunded/address mismatch etc on several occasions  - just in case you meant me Yoda Smiley

Though I will say that he (MrCryptHodl) was quick to resolve/answer my issues at that time.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
YodasRedRocket (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 567

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 01:38:32 AM

to be clear - I mentioned the issues I had with double funded/unfunded/address mismatch etc on several occasions  - just in case you meant me Yoda Smiley

Though I will say that he (MrCryptHodl) was quick to resolve/answer my issues at that time.

Nope not you Mopar. There are more gremlins in the closet 👀

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 01:59:45 AM

I understand your opinion Yoda and I respect it, but if we go back to the root of the problem,  I blame the buyer for not verifying funds on the coins first, especially when your going to hand them off to a family member or friend your trying to orange pill. Some of us have several hundreds of coins, and I personally verify every single coin (if it’s possible to) I even have stickers made up to put on the back of slabs if a coin isn’t funded to cut down on redundancy so I’m not having to check them several times.

A link to the sticker I had made for Unfunded coins and items that come with COA’s
Link: https://ibb.co/wzY7900
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 02:19:06 AM

I understand your opinion Yoda and I respect it, but if we go back to the root of the problem,  I blame the buyer for not verifying funds on the coins first, especially when your going to hand them off to a family member or friend your trying to orange pill. Some of us have several hundreds of coins, and I personally verify every single coin (if it’s possible to) I even have stickers made up to put on the back of slabs if a coin isn’t funded to cut down on redundancy so I’m not having to check them several times.

A link to the sticker I had made for Unfunded coins and items that come with COA’s

How could one get a roll of ea of those? Asking for a friend...  Smiley

Mine BTC @ kano.is
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 921
Merit: 184

watch out for those lying leviathan spirits...

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 02:27:50 AM

Personally I verify all my items are funded & record them & track them forever with my tracker app so I agree that everyone should do that.

My problem with MrHoDlUrFundZ is he knows he’s got a shit ton more bitcoin in his wallet than he should since he is a “businessman”.  He knows he has loyal customers who have unloaded coins & he likely knows which buyers don’t check their addys for funding but continued to sell to them for years.  The guy I originally tried to get help with his dozens of unfunded coins did write this “businessman” to confirm receipt & even later asked that he check all his coins had been funded.  When the buyer figured out how to verify his funds weren’t loaded with the tracker app I shared with him, MrHodL then took his sweet ass time & passed several time frames he agreed on to actually fund the coins.  It would be a stand up guy’s (as you refer to him) priority to fund that shit immediately! And how about sum free shit for the trouble since the OP gave many unfunded coins to frens & family & now he has to ask for them back to fund them! How fuckin embarrassing when he did confirm receipt of the coins!

There are more problems with this seller that certain collectors refuse to bring to light (keys don’t match cough cough) & MrHodLUrFundZ pre-locking his for sale posts & blocking members on Twitter bc he knows he has nothing to defend himself with besides lame cat & cowboy memes & poor understanding of English language 😂

✌️Yoda

In my dealings with 1hodlclub, he is not that organized. Who knows what/how much btc he has needed to use at any given time in life. Did he keep a seperate wallet specifically for funding as one should?? I always sent my payment and funding at the same time and same address. So to say he has knowledge of what/how much is owed to who is a huge misjudgment. I'm sure he looked at it as free btc and those people should have reached out (they should have... and verified). And that he could easily just fund it at any time with his personal btc as he was selling out 210 mintage releases in days. But market cooling off and btc dying then rising again makes it much harder to fix now... since we all know he didn't keep funding and sales bitcoin seperate.

I don't believe he's a scammer, just unorganized and may just be hard to fix all these funding issues if he doesn't have a stash of btc somewhere (i hope he does!)

If people would actually check their coins, I'm sure there will be more that are owed bitcoin... All of my pieces are of course funded, as I did the work to make sure they were

Imagine being so lame, you have to bump your own sales posts. Damn lying leviathans
MrCryptHodl

Activity: 1120
Merit: 874

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 05:11:32 AM

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well!

Well, I see that this place is only getting worse. Stackitup is one of the 3-4 users who always create problems whenever they don't get what they want on time.

There is no problem... we need to stop with the assumptions, defamation, etc. etc. I want to thank everyone here who has defended me, it's really appreciated, thank you.

As for the others, listen up: I am not a scammer, I am not poorly organized as some might say. I was at the end of December and the beginning of 2024 because I was attacked for no reason from all sides, and it continues today without any research being done before making accusations. But that's not important; some people in this community only seek to drive away new and future collectors from our niche market. I haven't just been selling collectibles since 2021, but I have done a lot of advertising for our market. Ask some people how they found their way here...

Stackitup , I explained to you that I am currently in Eastern Europe for work, so you will have to wait because I don't carry my hardware wallets with me when I work. It's simple. Every time you wrote to me for a loading, I did it without question. Today, I am busy, and you don't like it... This community has a cancer within it, and I think it’s time to address it, otherwise it will take a long time to heal...

And for those who think stackitup is reacting objectively, just take a look at what they publish right after creating unnecessary drama: https://x.com/cryptbdango/status/1800659778508853306?s=46&t=NiDngPNgiyZx8kRtMcMjfA

Stackitup is the kind of person who sends you messages saying how much they admire your work, and then one evening, out of nowhere, insults you in private messages on Twitter. I have blocked him multiple times for this. He has been doing this for over 2 years and continues, creating a new account each time.

So, schizophrenia is one thing, but I am not a damn doctor...

As mentioned on Twitter, my bitcoin block sale continues because my mother was kind enough to accept that I drop off the pre-packaged items at her place for her to send them on my behalf. A big thank you to her!

I will let the dramatizers continue talking among themselves; you have already damaged the market enough for me to continue addressing you...

By the way, people talk so much without knowledge here that they are not even aware that my last post isn't locked...

I'll let you talk among yourselves, you seem to enjoy that. You seem to enjoy ruining the place where you yourselves are... Do you collectively have only one neuron or are you doing it on purpose?

And for those who are completely clueless and think I am a scammer, please inform yourselves a bit and look at the history of 1HoDLCLUB. But I know you won't, you're just stupid and ill-intentioned. So I repeat, if I were a scammer, I would have stopped when, in January 2022, my pre-sale of gold coins led the community to pre-pay $130,000, even though it was the first coin collection of 1HoDLCLUB, not even 8 months after its creation... So think a little, you geniuses.

I thank everyone who has brought the truth to light here, and I apologize for having to behave this way here.

Have a good day, everyone.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3059

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 05:43:51 AM

✌️Yoda

^  bingo

Ive already said my peace, and it stands.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 06:33:11 AM

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well!

Well, I see that this place is only getting worse. Stackitup is one of the 3-4 users who always create problems whenever they don't get what they want on time.

There is no problem... we need to stop with the assumptions, defamation, etc. etc. I want to thank everyone here who has defended me, it's really appreciated, thank you.

As for the others, listen up: I am not a scammer, I am not poorly organized as some might say. I was at the end of December and the beginning of 2024 because I was attacked for no reason from all sides, and it continues today without any research being done before making accusations. But that's not important; some people in this community only seek to drive away new and future collectors from our niche market. I haven't just been selling collectibles since 2021, but I have done a lot of advertising for our market. Ask some people how they found their way here...

Stackitup , I explained to you that I am currently in Eastern Europe for work, so you will have to wait because I don't carry my hardware wallets with me when I work. It's simple. Every time you wrote to me for a loading, I did it without question. Today, I am busy, and you don't like it... This community has a cancer within it, and I think it’s time to address it, otherwise it will take a long time to heal...

And for those who think stackitup is reacting objectively, just take a look at what they publish right after creating unnecessary drama: https://x.com/cryptbdango/status/1800659778508853306?s=46&t=NiDngPNgiyZx8kRtMcMjfA

Stackitup is the kind of person who sends you messages saying how much they admire your work, and then one evening, out of nowhere, insults you in private messages on Twitter. I have blocked him multiple times for this. He has been doing this for over 2 years and continues, creating a new account each time.

So, schizophrenia is one thing, but I am not a damn doctor...

As mentioned on Twitter, my bitcoin block sale continues because my mother was kind enough to accept that I drop off the pre-packaged items at her place for her to send them on my behalf. A big thank you to her!

I will let the dramatizers continue talking among themselves; you have already damaged the market enough for me to continue addressing you...

By the way, people talk so much without knowledge here that they are not even aware that my last post isn't locked...

I'll let you talk among yourselves, you seem to enjoy that. You seem to enjoy ruining the place where you yourselves are... Do you collectively have only one neuron or are you doing it on purpose?

And for those who are completely clueless and think I am a scammer, please inform yourselves a bit and look at the history of 1HoDLCLUB. But I know you won't, you're just stupid and ill-intentioned. So I repeat, if I were a scammer, I would have stopped when, in January 2022, my pre-sale of gold coins led the community to pre-pay $130,000, even though it was the first coin collection of 1HoDLCLUB, not even 8 months after its creation... So think a little, you geniuses.

I thank everyone who has brought the truth to light here, and I apologize for having to behave this way here.

Have a good day, everyone.

omg what a clown!!!

thats not my twitter acc, and thats not me you are talking about lol.
you confused everything!

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 06:34:41 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2024, 08:03:11 AM by StackItUp

Verify This!!!!

asking third time on this group alone.
verify this coin or shut the F up

Instead of telling people what they should verify have you yourself verified IF THERE IS A WAY TO VERIFY?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: