Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MrCryptHodl - CHECK YOUR FUNDING!  (Read 2414 times)
StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 07:04:26 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2024, 07:28:37 AM by StackItUp

Stackitup is one of the 3-4 users who always create problems whenever they don't get what they want on time.

Stackitup , I explained to you that I am currently in Eastern Europe for work, so you will have to wait because I don't carry my hardware wallets with me when I work. It's simple. Every time you wrote to me for a loading, I did it without question. Today, I am busy, and you don't like it... This community has a cancer within it, and I think it’s time to address it, otherwise it will take a long time to heal...

And for those who think stackitup is reacting objectively, just take a look at what they publish right after creating unnecessary drama: https://x.com/cryptbdango/status/1800659778508853306?s=46&t=NiDngPNgiyZx8kRtMcMjfA

Stackitup is the kind of person who sends you messages saying how much they admire your work, and then one evening, out of nowhere, insults you in private messages on Twitter. I have blocked him multiple times for this. He has been doing this for over 2 years and continues, creating a new account each time.

So, schizophrenia is one thing, but I am not a damn doctor...

As mentioned on Twitter, my bitcoin block sale continues because my mother was kind enough to accept that I drop off the pre-packaged items at her place for her to send them on my behalf. A big thank you to her!

1. i am not the same person you talk about, we never had "multiple times" and thats not even my twitter profile. i am not sure how many stack it up's have you blocked lol.
2. you explained that you are gone to Europe for work. so what? is that mean it was smart to keep PEOPLE bitcoin in your pocket so later you couldn't even travel with peace of mind?
3. why should i care where you are or what you doing? did i asked you to make such shitty rules so later someone has to be waiting for you? did someone forced you not to load the coins and postpone those events? by your logic you can be traveling whole your lifetime. you can say you are traveling, you are busy, you are sick and etc. there is no time frame in terms and conditions or any other EXACT explanation of what you can do with MY bitcoin or what you can't. but looks like you can do everything with them, some of those BTC you kept in hostage longer than 3 years..
4. haven't created any new account, this guy talk about different person.
5. You know what you doing.

If i was you my rule was different. i would made it this way:
"You have 48 hours to claim that coins were stolen or lost in the transit. If tracking will show as "delivered" and no claims from the buyer, i will load the coin in 48 hours."
was more simple right?

p.s. what a shitty excuse with those travels. let us take poker chips, they are 0.0005 each.
What was you protecting. 10$ load? thats why you have postponed it?
to save 10$ load?Huh
so now when i woke up having empty shit sitting with me for 3 years, it is much more than 10$ lost in numismatic value!
you brainlet just fucked up all your brand. AND DO NOT BLAME CUSTOMERS!
you all, don't dare to blame any of the customers that we did too little!!
If you knew that you have shitloads of empty chips, you could have taken at least 0.05 btc with you on your phone while traveling, you never know when people might show up, and this is you yourself who forced your own ass to be on alarm if somebody would appear for the funding.
take at least 0.01 with you, this could have helped to fund some coins already. but no, while traveling you decided to take 0? Cheesy
omg... this guy is pure businessman !

some of people i bought 1HodlClub coins from said they can load my coins. of course you see what i told. again,
IT IS NONE OF CUSTOMERS FAULT. If customer bought loaded coin and received it empty, the order was not closed until you funded the coin, so basically you have some unsolved orders like 1-3 years old and you never questioned yourself why your orders closure rate is just 50-70% ? do not fucking blame customers. period.

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:17:49 AM

He literally says you have to confirm receipt before he funds in case it gets lost in mail. I have ordered more than a few pieces and never had an issue. You coming across a little unhinged at this point brosef...
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 2276

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 12:18:17 PM

Verify This!!!!

asking third time on this group alone.
verify this coin or shut the F up

Instead of telling people what they should verify have you yourself verified IF THERE IS A WAY TO VERIFY?

that coin has been verified as not loaded - I believe you also stated you bought it second hand - this means the original purchaser either did not follow thru upon delivery to get it funded or did not verify that it got funded before they sold it.

This also means you bought it knowing it was not funded (if you did your due diligence when buying) or you did not bother to check before you bought it.

Either way - unless for some reason (like the original buyer begging to not pay for loading and to instead buy the coin unfunded) that can be proven as a valid reason for not funding the coin, then it should be funded asap.

Now mrcrypthodl has stated he is traveling and cannot load it until he returns home. So allow him to return home and then see if he funds the coin.

If you have others that are not funded, then also document those here as well.

"You have 48 hours to claim that coins were stolen or lost in the transit. If tracking will show as "delivered" and no claims from the buyer, i will load the coin in 48 hours."
was more simple right?

this would be a very good way to do it. give them time to state it was not delivered - then just fund it and be done with it.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
MrCryptHodl

Activity: 1120
Merit: 874

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 02:20:00 PM

was more simple right?

I will take care of loading your coins once I am back. And my return will be announced on Twitter like all the announcement.

And you will wait like everyone else. I think I have proven enough here what the 1HoDLCLUB is. All slanderers like you have ended up shutting up because they talk nonsense. Anyone who has contacted me has always had their coins loaded, even those who confirmed receipt of their coins a year later.

So I have nothing to prove.

Now I am working, I don't carry Bitcoin with me, and that's my choice, and you have no say in it. If you are not happy with the rules and the way things work, stop collecting my collectibles. It will save me from having to deal with poorly behaved children like you on a forum that literally has no moderation and lets people try to tarnish the reputation of those who truly invest in our market.

And it's still funny, it's those who have never sold a single collectible as a Maker who allow themselves to judge. it says a lot about the person.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 02:46:30 PM

more funny is that you find funny something you have no clue about.
i have created a lot digital stuff on bitcoin and also some physical art and stuff. combined all my releases it would be more than you ever made for sure.
so what you think is just your opinion and illusions.
ill wait for you to load the coins, have said everything already.
period.
good day to all

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 02:54:23 PM

more funny is that you find funny something you have no clue about.
i have created a lot digital stuff on bitcoin and also some physical art and stuff. combined all my releases it would be more than you ever made for sure.
so what you think is just your opinion and illusions.
ill wait for you to load the coins, have said everything already.
period.
good day to all

can you link to your items? could be interested in some of the physical items if any are available. I do not recall seeing you sell anything here of your own creations, so I must of missed the posts.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
YodasRedRocket (OP)

Activity: 708
Merit: 567

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 03:23:30 PM

was more simple right?

I will take care of loading your coins once I am back. And my return will be announced on Twitter like all the announcement.

And you will wait like everyone else. I think I have proven enough here what the 1HoDLCLUB is. All slanderers like you have ended up shutting up because they talk nonsense. Anyone who has contacted me has always had their coins loaded, even those who confirmed receipt of their coins a year later.

Now I am working, I don't carry Bitcoin with me, and that's my choice, and you have no say in it. If you are not happy with the rules and the way things work, stop collecting my collectibles. It will save me from having to deal with poorly behaved children like you on a forum that literally has no moderation and lets people try to tarnish the reputation of those who truly invest in our market.

And it's still funny, it's those who have never sold a single collectible as a Maker who allow themselves to judge. it says a lot about the person.

When do you expect to return to mommy's basement to fund your customer's coins?  Asking because we're all blocked on twitter.

Sincerely,

Slanderous Leviathan Children

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
Shakeyjake
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 06:49:35 PM
Merited by Eclipse33 (1)

I am really looking forward to creating physical art to share with this vibrant community.  Wink Is it possible to block certain people from bidding on projects? I would take less to avoid drama mamas.
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 06:59:22 PM

I understand your opinion Yoda and I respect it, but if we go back to the root of the problem,  I blame the buyer for not verifying funds on the coins first, especially when your going to hand them off to a family member or friend your trying to orange pill. Some of us have several hundreds of coins, and I personally verify every single coin (if it’s possible to) I even have stickers made up to put on the back of slabs if a coin isn’t funded to cut down on redundancy so I’m not having to check them several times.

A link to the sticker I had made for Unfunded coins and items that come with COA’s
Link: https://ibb.co/wzY7900

Verify This!!!!

asking third time on this group alone.
verify this coin or shut the F up

Instead of telling people what they should verify have you yourself verified IF THERE IS A WAY TO VERIFY?

you complain so much like a little girl, I will verify the coin and loaded it for you bro if it will make you stop crying on here. lol
rsincognito
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 06:59:40 PM

I am really looking forward to creating physical art to share with this vibrant community.  Wink Is it possible to block certain people from bidding on projects? I would take less to avoid drama mamas.

Amen.  lol
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2024, 08:47:07 PM

I am really looking forward to creating physical art to share with this vibrant community.  Wink Is it possible to block certain people from bidding on projects? I would take less to avoid drama mamas.

when you list an auction here on the forums, you can simply list anyone you want excluded from the auction, their bids then are no good.

I use to exclude rainbowsky all the time, the dude was a real pita.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 04:30:45 AM

And for those who think stackitup is reacting objectively, just take a look at what they publish right after creating unnecessary drama: https://x.com/cryptbdango/status/1800659778508853306?s=46&t=NiDngPNgiyZx8kRtMcMjfA

1. i am not the same person you talk about, we never had "multiple times" and thats not even my twitter profile.

just to clarify here - MrCryptHodl may need to change the process - have the funding sent to coin/slab or w/e once its delivered if customer does not contact to say there is an issue - stop holding the funds. It screws people up who buy second market.

and this is StackItUp's twitter profile even though he says it is not. He contacted me on it today and confirmed it is his account.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 06:22:18 PM

1. i am not the same person you talk about, we never had "multiple times" and thats not even my twitter profile.

just to clarify here - MrCryptHodl may need to change the process - have the funding sent to coin/slab or w/e once its delivered if customer does not contact to say there is an issue - stop holding the funds. It screws people up who buy second market.

and this is StackItUp's twitter profile even though he says it is not. He contacted me on it today and confirmed it is his account.

confirmed?
with whom?
i repeat, this is not my twitter account

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2024, 08:24:06 PM

Let me clarify then - that account contacted me on twitter and said they were you. That might be where the confusion comes from

If you say it is not then ok - it must be an impersonator.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1242

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 10:36:41 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2024, 11:35:29 AM by anonymousminer

was more simple right?

They didn't shut up.... talking to you is just a waste of time.  It's all being said about you in other chats.  The fact that you have not gone through the list of coins (THAT YOU ARE RESPOSIBLE FOR) and funded the ones that should be funded is a complete joke!  They are not your funds and people should not have to come find you and beg for you to fund them later.  You are a coin maker that nobody should trust based on behavior alone.  
...and please use the point that I don't own any of your coins... maybe use your brain and realize that I wouldn't trust you with 1 Sat of mine.... that's why I don't own any of your OVERPRICED trinkets!

p.s.  As a "maker" we did 2100 chips...they sold out VERY fast and not a single gripe from anyone... see how that works... fund the items you are responsible for and the people are happy.  You don't hold their funds hostage!  As a maker that does not fund his coins.... maybe you should keep a hot wallet on you to fund them as your customers come asking.  However, you could avoid all this by just funding the damn coins in the first place.

p.p.s.  calling customers children and telling people not to buy your trinkets is a SOLID business model.  You should be proud. Roll Eyes 
MrCryptHodl

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2024, 11:59:46 AM

The only person I talk to here is Stackitup. In fact, I shouldn't even be talking here; I have a website and a support email address. He can contact me there. That's where support is, not here.

I will not communicate anything further on any post here or on the forum. If anyone needs help, they should do like 99% of the people and write to me at my company's email address. It concerns only him and me, and none of you.

You love drama too much on this forum. Congratulations, I see you have a lot of time to waste. Best of luck to you in your childishness.

Sincerely.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2024, 07:18:37 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2024, 09:15:19 PM by StackItUp

The only person I talk to here is Stackitup. In fact, I shouldn't even be talking here; I have a website and a support email address. He can contact me there. That's where support is, not here.

I will not communicate anything further on any post here or on the forum. If anyone needs help, they should do like 99% of the people and write to me at my company's email address. It concerns only him and me, and none of you.

You love drama too much on this forum. Congratulations, I see you have a lot of time to waste. Best of luck to you in your childishness.

Sincerely.
I texted you on twitter and you blocked me.
Same as you blocked Yoda and others who wrote you about missing loads.

Drama you say? what about that you have btc that is not yours? where do you see  a drama here ?
Load the coins and nobody will be texting to you at all

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1302

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 11:57:33 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

Sincerely.

Thats a bit unfair MrCryptHodl, this is a public forum and anyone is entitled to post in any thread.

You were happy to converse with anyone who had an interest - sale or no, for your collectibles in
the past, so its only courtesy that you answer and try resolve issues and complaints when they
arise here too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MrCryptHodl

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 06:19:42 AM

Sincerely.

Thats a bit unfair MrCryptHodl, this is a public forum and anyone is entitled to post in any thread.

You were happy to converse with anyone who had an interest - sale or no, for your collectibles in
the past, so its only courtesy that you answer and try resolve issues and complaints when they
arise here too.

Of course, I help people, and of course, I respond to them, but check my trust feedback and you will understand why I no longer wish to interact here. As I said, I have no problem with stackitup and its loading will be done, but I am sorry, I will not do anything in public while people like owlcatz or anonymous miner say nonsense and leave negative feedback for no reason.

As mentioned in my previous messages and in the post I wrote about recent events, I am stepping back from the forum and soon I will simply no longer be here. This is not because of stackitup but because of people who slander, and if I no longer wish to be here and respond, that is my choice.

Most of my sales now take place on Twitter and my website, and it's not without reason. Go read all the posts and messages since January, and then come back and judge.

And I always take pleasure in responding to people, but only to those who show respect.

P.S.: And yes, I can block people on Twitter because, as explained and apparently no one takes the time to read, Twitter is not a support channel. If you need support for your orders, it’s either here by DM or at the address on the contact page at 1hodlclub.com.
And stop complaining that I block you while you spend your time disrespecting or insulting people. I do not block you for no reason. Stop twisting everything.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 07:41:08 AM

Sincerely.

arise here too.

Of course, I help people, and of course, I respond to them, but check my trust feedback and you will understand why I no longer wish to interact here. As I said, I have no problem with stackitup and its loading will be done, but I am sorry, I will not do anything in public while people like owlcatz or anonymous miner say nonsense and leave negative feedback for no reason.

As mentioned in my previous messages and in the post I wrote about recent events, I am stepping back from the forum and soon I will simply no longer be here. This is not because of stackitup but because of people who slander, and if I no longer wish to be here and respond, that is my choice.

Most of my sales now take place on Twitter and my website, and it's not without reason. Go read all the posts and messages since January, and then come back and judge.

And I always take pleasure in responding to people, but only to those who show respect.

P.S.: And yes, I can block people on Twitter because, as explained and apparently no one takes the time to read, Twitter is not a support channel. If you need support for your orders, it’s either here by DM or at the address on the contact page at 1hodlclub.com.
And stop complaining that I block you while you spend your time disrespecting or insulting people. I do not block you for no reason. Stop twisting everything.

Look you piece of shit stop blaming customers.
everything you wrote is pure bullshit.
you do not have those btc long ago, because i see no other reason for businessman to postpone the load and talk bullshit.
You say my coins "will be loaded". Exactly when? because that is my coins and not yours, so i am asking EXACT WHEN you will do that?
"If you need support for your orders, it’s either here by DM or at the address on the contact page at 1hodlclub.com" - Support? what support? you havent closed all those orders yet because people got less than what they were buying, so about what support you talk here. its not a support, its people asking to do your fucking job. i can not believe we have to go above and beyond just for you to do your own job.

i recommend nobody to buy from this asshole because he will go on holiday after your payment, block you or find other excuses not to load your coins.
Most of his shitty "collectibles" has no value at all because they were never loaded. Lets take chips alone, almost half of those are empty. 2021 release loaded in 2024 = 2024 issuance.
you devalued all your crap because you are dumb AF.
and again do not dare to blame anyone else!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: