Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:10:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MrHodLClub - CHECK YOUR FUNDING!  (Read 1709 times)
StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 586
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 07:51:49 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2024, 08:25:38 AM by StackItUp

ok lets make it simple.

mrhodl, answer these questions for us please

1. at what point your online orders are marked as completed?

2. If someone bought loaded coin and you sent it out empty, we can assume that order is still in progress as just a part of the goods were delivered.
how many of those pending orders do you still have?

3. why you never took a step to close all your pending/incomplete orders?

4. If you knew that you have shitloads of open/pending orders and that anyone can come asking for THEIR btc, how did you decided to travel empty AF? bitcoiner traveling europe with 0 btc? are you fkin serious ? not even 0.001 ? so maybe fiat is better than btc that you decided to rely on it whole your travel period lol?
you are just a bad actor trying to make us look that it was our fault or something.

5. total 3 coins that i have has to have load of 0.0035 , i mean dude.. you are broke AF. how come they havent been loaded yet lol? your ass is burning but you still postpone 0.0035 load?
 are you insolvent?

6. why should i be texting to support email lol? do you want to say me that my order is required some kind of support or what? just load the fcking coins. thats all "support" someone need of you. what a joke you are, claiming that every order someone makes with you falls to "contact for support" category.
not much of support from the dude who is traveling empty, right?

7. you stated that you will block and ignore people that are not respecting you.
i do not respect you, you havent earned that respect. is that mean you are good to keep my money lol?
wake up! Get sober and start solving your shit. if someone do not respect you, there are many reasons for that, it does not mean you can take their btc hostage and be asking to start to respect you in a chance to get that btc back! what the F you think you are?

to everyone:

He knows whats he doing.

What about raising a red flag on the artist and keeping it until funding issues are solved?
Or does forum moderators have his coins and trying to save their bags?
We all know what does that mean and that he is full of shit.
i am surprised there is no flag against this actor and that new buyers are still welcomed.
like Yoda said, his best customers are the ones who doesnt know how to check the load

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
MrCryptHodl

Activity: 1120
Merit: 874

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:34:38 AM

The only person I talk to here is Stackitup. In fact, I shouldn't even be talking here; I have a website and a support email address. He can contact me there. That's where support is, not here.

I will not communicate anything further on any post here or on the forum. If anyone needs help, they should do like 99% of the people and write to me at my company's email address. It concerns only him and me, and none of you.

You love drama too much on this forum. Congratulations, I see you have a lot of time to waste. Best of luck to you in your childishness.

Sincerely.

Thats a bit unfair MrCryptHodl, this is a public forum and anyone is entitled to post in any thread.

You were happy to converse with anyone who had an interest - sale or no, for your collectibles in
the past, so its only courtesy that you answer and try resolve issues and complaints when they
arise here too.

Of course, I help people, and of course, I respond to them, but check my trust feedback and you will understand why I no longer wish to interact here. As I said, I have no problem with stackitup and its loading will be done, but I am sorry, I will not do anything in public while people like owlcatz or anonymous miner say nonsense and leave negative feedback for no reason.

As mentioned in my previous messages and in the post I wrote about recent events, I am stepping back from the forum and soon I will simply no longer be here. This is not because of stackitup but because of people who slander, and if I no longer wish to be here and respond, that is my choice.

Most of my sales now take place on Twitter and my website, and it's not without reason. Go read all the posts and messages since January, and then come back and judge.

And I always take pleasure in responding to people, but only to those who show respect.

P.S.: And yes, I can block people on Twitter because, as explained and apparently no one takes the time to read, Twitter is not a support channel. If you need support for your orders, it’s either here by DM or at the address on the contact page at 1hodlclub.com.
And stop complaining that I block you while you spend your time disrespecting or insulting people. I do not block you for no reason. Stop twisting everything.

Look you piece of shit stop blaming customers.
everything you wrote is pure bullshit.
you do not have those btc long ago, because i see no other reason for businessman to postpone the load and talk bullshit.
You say my coins "will be loaded". Exactly when? because that is my coins and not yours, so i am asking EXACT WHEN you will do that?
"If you need support for your orders, it’s either here by DM or at the address on the contact page at 1hodlclub.com" - Support? what support? you havent closed all those orders yet because people got less than what they were buying, so about what support you talk here. its not a support, its people asking to do your fucking job. i can not believe we have to go above and beyond just for you to do your own job.

i recommend nobody to buy from this asshole because he will go on holiday after your payment, block you or find other excuses not to load your coins.
Most of his shitty "collectibles" has no value at all because they were never loaded. Lets take chips alone, almost half of those are empty. 2021 release loaded in 2024 = 2024 issuance.
you devalued all your crap because you are dumb AF.
and again do not dare to blame anyone else!

Look like my English is fucked up and nobody understand what I’m saying… I’m gonna stop talking, more I talk more the people behave aggressively…

Just check your coins, the transaction was made.

I was just asking for a bit of patience to avoid having to withdraw BTC from an exchange and pay $40 in fees, but since everyone is getting worked up, it's fine, I might as well lose money due to your impatience, it doesn't matter.

I have absolutely nothing against you, stackitup. I've been talking about people who attack me without reason. I've always loaded people's pieces, nothing has lost value, but it doesn't matter, see things as you wish, it doesn't matter... make a damn effort and stop acting this way. I was wondering why the makers disappear one by one; now I understand (I'm not talking about scammers, but about the makers who are no longer here).

I wish you all the best.

PS: Once again, you are defaming. 2-3 people ask for a loading, and you think there are 100 people. If you were so smart, you would have looked at my website and seen that since January, the 1mBTC "fuck Fiat money" that was sold had two options: either loaded or buyer funded. But it doesn't matter. The same goes for other collectibles, but you only see what suits you, which is literally nothing.

As you have no idea how many people have asked me to buy the collectibles, such as the 5oz ingot, unloaded so they could load it themselves later because at the moment they couldn't afford the pre-loaded version and didn't want to miss the chance to get one. But anyway, I'm going to stop explaining myself because you don't care.

I will no longer post any messages on the forum, as was stated in my last post that no one seems to have read.

StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 586
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2024, 08:38:36 AM

he said he sold some coins as unfunded. the coins that should never show up as empty on the market was sold by the maker as unfunded.

being that said, it is very important :

CHECK YOUR FUNDING of every coin that you have by 1hodlclub

edit: for mrHodl , i would suggest you to edit your rules of how you handle orders. If not reported as stolen or lost in transit- load it.
and if you sold something as unfunded just mark your database with saying that those particular serial numbers were sold as empty. you have to open the book and give more transparency for collectors to know/understand of what is going on. take care

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: