Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 08:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MrCryptHodl - CHECK YOUR FUNDING!  (Read 3026 times)
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2231
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 26, 2024, 11:28:00 PM

how long are we giving him before contacting the local swiss authorities and reporting a crime?

space for rent, shilling for sats
Spokanistan51

Activity: 1757
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2024, 11:37:16 PM

Giving benefit of doubt here, but the response to many  of us about “traveling” would be much more reasonable if we are given a return date to address the funding issues. Many of us travel, and we also all know when that traveling will also end. Whether it be a work trip or personal, a date would be nice. From what MrCH has shared, he doesn’t appear to have a fat wallet to travel the world with no return date to mom’s to be concerned about Wink

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
elmejorrematador

Activity: 123
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2024, 05:44:05 AM

I don't think he has any nefarious actions and while I detest the entire process of people not getting their funding - I personally track every package that I ship - waiting for it to be delivered. Even once had to drive across FL to get a package I shipped to the wrong address (same # and street name but wrong city/zip - stupid easypost system kept changing the address) but the point is I usually know the day of delivery or the next day after delivery that a package has arrived.  If they do not contact to state it never arrived, then simply fund it. There should be no coins months or years later not funded.

Again - is his intent evil or nefarious? I doubt it - there is no profit in not funding for these small amounts.

What gets me more is the total abhorrent behavior of senior members here that want to take every mistake someone makes and call them a scammer and berate and degrade them - what is this? 3rd grade?

Does anyone call Mike Caldwell a scammer? How many bitcoin did he collect for orders bought thru his website that never shipped? that he never answered for? Is he red flagged? neg trusted? no. why? because it wasn't intentional - at least I dont think anyone believe it was. He simply walked away from the scene.

want people to do the right thing? then be an example not a school yard bully.

Exactly, well said. Why the need to make comments about "living in his mom's basement"? Pretty toxic attitudes in here. Lighten up, no need to be negative and condescending. Way too much of that on here. Spread love not hate my friends.
CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

Activity: 548
Merit: 299

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 12:01:17 AM

Most everyone loves your pieces MrCryptoHodl! Just fund all the pieces when you arrive home.

I'd just look at all of this as a blessing, because now people have pointed out some weak points in your system and you get the opportunity to solve it and make your product even better or offer more options of your products. Sometimes the struggle of the process seem hard at the time, but it is also the most exciting to overcome.

If anyone is rude, you can always just deny sales to them in the future until their behavior improves.

Keep building
YodasRedRocket (OP)

Activity: 716
Merit: 568

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 12:16:41 AM

how long are we giving him before contacting the local swiss authorities and reporting a crime?

Hey dozerz, would you be able to provide the # of items & amount of funding MrHodLuRfundZ owes you so we can update the first post? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing the addresses, np ✌️

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ MrHoDLUrFuNdZ
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 12:21:57 AM

Time for red flags as the scammyness gets worse... more and more people coming out stating items have not been funded.  He has stated that he is "traveling for work" and will fund when he gets back to Switzerland and mommy's basement i'd assume.  He has made it sound as it's a normal work trip that most people would have, but the fact is he has moved to another country for work.  Jokes on all of you waiting thinking he'd be back soon to get to your bits! Don't worry everyone your bits are safe in mommy's basement.  LMFAO!!

Mr.cryptoholdyourbitsbetterthanyou can cry that he was bullied and that's why he wouldn't talk for months.... and continue with excuse after excuse but the fact is we were just calling out a pattern of behavior we have seen before and continue to be right about it.  Some people like to use "trigger" words to keep people at an arms length and buy more time in this case.

From yogg to PayPal Penny and on and on and on.  Stop trusting new makers.  You will get burned in the end.  If it's not a Mike Caldwell or Bobby Lee product don't buy it funded and if you are buying and unfunded item... don't prepay for it!!  It's that simple.

Are you trying to peel your coins or something? The guy is in Ukraine. I don't take my Trez with me on trips either.  I imagine most people who make these coins doi it as a hobby and have other jobs. It might not be as professional as we would hope, but thats life. This obvioulsy isn't a business thats going to allow people to pursue it full-time, at least not yet. I also have some 1hodlclub poker chips that are not funded yet, but its definitely my fault for not confirming receipt of the coins. He did explain pretty clearly that he would not fund the coins till i confirmed receipt of the package, which i did not. So he has now been notified and we will see if he follows through upon his return to his home.

Admin work is not easy, its time consuming. Many of us have our own businesses and can empathize if people fall behind a bit. Not an easy task to chase down buyers and send a million messages. Not easy staying organized for all people, creating new things is fun and exciting, getting organized and filing crap away and doing all the menial tasks not so much.

Anyway, take it easy boys.

Same question for you… would you be able to provide the amount of chips not funded & total amount of BTC owed?

Also, I wasn’t aware he was in Ukraine, is this accurate?

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ MrHoDLUrFuNdZ
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2024, 12:24:23 AM

Most everyone loves your pieces MrCryptoHodl! Just fund all the pieces when you arrive home.

I'd just look at all of this as a blessing, because now people have pointed out some weak points in your system and you get the opportunity to solve it and make your product even better or offer more options of your products. Sometimes the struggle of the process seem hard at the time, but it is also the most exciting to overcome.

If anyone is rude, you can always just deny sales to them in the future until their behavior improves.

Keep building

All anyone should take from your comment is “fund all your pieces” & I would add “fuckin right now”. Fees are low, do what you gotta do.

I understand you support the maker, that’s great, but we got members who are owed funds & that should be our #1 priority. For everyone who is singing his praises & protecting their bags… we can save that for when he makes things right ✌️

CARIBBEAN_TREASURES
Copper Member

Activity: 548
Merit: 299

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 12:38:52 AM

Thanks for your comment Yoda!
StackItUp
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 41

Stack BTC

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2024, 09:47:44 AM

Keep building

All anyone should take from your comment is “fund all your pieces” & I would add “fuckin right now”. Fees are low, do what you gotta do.

I understand you support the maker, that’s great, but we got members who are owed funds & that should be our #1 priority. For everyone who is singing his praises & protecting their bags… we can save that for when he makes things right ✌️
well said Yoda. 100%

"The computer can be used as a tool to liberate and protect people, rather than to control them." Hal Finney
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2024, 03:36:23 PM
Merited by Humble Bitcoiners (1)

Has anyone heard from MrExcUsesToHodLUrFundZ or is he still fighting in Ukraine?

Spokanistan51

Activity: 1757
Merit: 190

X/Twitter @MarkD_509 ; Facebook: @509bitcointrader

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2024, 04:16:28 PM

No response to date after he initially reached out to me and responded he was traveling back on 6/19, and would check funding for my bar when he returns.

X/Twitter: @MarkD_509
Facebook: www.facebook.com/509bitcointrader
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1403

Disobey.

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 10:43:33 PM

Chiming in on the tune of another-maker-bites-the-dust...

Haven't heard from hodor-club-man for almost three months. Waiting for some moonbars that I bought over half a year ago (it was delayed from my side because I wanted him to keep it for a while). But should have been shipped about 3 months ago and asked again on 22nd of May about the state of my shipment. No response.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2024, 10:50:18 PM

Haven't heard from hodor-club-man for almost three months. Waiting for some moonbars that I bought over half a year ago (it was delayed from my side because I wanted him to keep it for a while). But should have been shipped about 3 months ago and asked again on 22nd of May about the state of my shipment. No response.

Sorry to hear this KW.  I believe there are many more victims who are unaware their items aren’t funded or are worried speaking out might hurt their chances of being made whole.

Honeybadger2014

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 12:45:55 PM

I own the #21 gold coin.  It is currently unfunded.  I inquired with him but haven't really heard back.   I do not remember if I had paid separately or not for the loading, and i don't really care anymore.  I like the coin for the art, and any future coin i get will not be loaded.  Honestly, at this point, i'm pretty much done with any loaded items. 
henkcryptotank

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 01:26:56 PM

Who said he went to Ukraine?
What the heck he doing there?

GrtzTank
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 03:03:32 PM

Who said he went to Ukraine?
What the heck he doing there?

GrtzTank

@elmejorrematador said MrHodLUrFundZ was in Ukraine but didn't elaborate when I asked for details  Huh

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 2279

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 03:12:39 PM

MrCryptHodl has stated in numerous places that he is in Ukraine for work.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
YodasRedRocket (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 03:21:59 PM

Guess not everyone knows because he blocked so many people 🤷🏻‍♂️

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 2279

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2024, 03:30:59 PM

Guess not everyone knows because he blocked so many people 🤷🏻‍♂️

quite possible.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Primo-bit
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2024, 03:46:09 PM

MrCryptHodl also owes me a coin. The Christmas Coin from December 28, 2023 has never been delivered. MrCryptHodl has replied to me a few times, but nothing happens.
I hope to get a refund when he comes home from Ukraine. I don't want the coin anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: